Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:28:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Anyone Accept Paypal for Bitcoin's  (Read 2178 times)
bostonterriersrock (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2012, 03:34:03 PM

Hello, I was wondering if anyone accepts paypal for buying Bitcoin's. The funds are existing and not from a credit card. Also the account is verified. 
barbarousrelic

Activity: 675
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 15, 2012, 03:35:12 PM

Basically, no. Nobody takes Paypal for Bitcoin due to the propensity of fraud and chargebacks.

Do not waste your time debating whether Bitcoin can work. It does work.

"Early adopters will profit" is not a sufficient condition to classify something as a pyramid or Ponzi scheme. If it was, Apple and Microsoft stock are Ponzi schemes.

There is no such thing as "market manipulation." There is only buying and selling.
grahvity

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2012, 10:48:51 PM

You should check out https://bitcoinary.com. It's kind of like an eBay system where you build trust by leaving reviews on other members. PayPal is accepted there; I've done it myself and it works.

COINIGYProfessional Tools For Cryptocurrency Traders ◾️ The Rational Investor’s School For Trader Development
firstlady0524

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 15, 2012, 11:56:28 PM

You should check out https://bitcoinary.com. It's kind of like an eBay system where you build trust by leaving reviews on other members. PayPal is accepted there; I've done it myself and it works.

Are the bitcoins cheaper on there?
PrintCoins

Activity: 533
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 16, 2012, 12:00:32 AM

Basically, no. Nobody takes Paypal for Bitcoin due to the propensity of fraud and chargebacks.

I would amend that. People do take paypal for bitcoin if they trust you not to charge them back. Get to know someone and help them trust you, and they probably will go for it, especially for small sums.

goodlord666

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

100%

View Profile
August 16, 2012, 11:31:19 AM

just don't mention bitcoin on paypal.

martingillespi

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 03:00:19 PM

No, I have not try it yet and not looking it forward. For it there are many reason, the one is due to the propensity of fraud and chargebacks. So for that people also avoid it while making online payment.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: