Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:07:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ [PND] ★ Pandacoin | Hybrid Wallet | ★ NEW PANDA THREAD ★  (Read 16744 times)
joeya1k

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 12:02:31 PM

that volume! buying time, there's only one way price can go from here https://bleutrade.com/exchange/PND/BTC
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jaipagare

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 12:54:18 PM

IMO if you're going to revive, it needs to be done sooner rather than later. I agree that it shouldn't be hastily thrown together, but to drag it on would not reap success.

John,

Earlier I was against with an idea of doing  a reversed split by 8 , so the 32 billion panda then becomes only 4 billion total; but I think this is best idea Not only Panda, but I have witnessed other crypto coins doing that as well, to gain interest of more people; however I am not sure about staking percentage, whether it should be kept same 2.5% or should be raised to 8% as you said lets wait and discuss with the community.

I second the idea.

Pnd Holders,

What's your call?
cat2

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 01:18:03 PM

It looks like pnd price is way up on coinmarketcap and coingecko. Yesterday up 200 + percent. I went to bleutrade and the price was nowhere near that. It was  much lower even though coingecko said that price was from a few minutes ago. I bought some pnd and price was much lower than the price reported.  Makes me wonder if these sites are useful for valuation of coins. Can anyone explain this?

><((((º>·.·..><((((º>
..·..><((((º>
cat2

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 03:30:01 PM

Price on coingecko is closer to bleutrade now.

><((((º>·.·..><((((º>
..·..><((((º>
jommy99

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2015, 05:31:25 PM

Price on coingecko is closer to bleutrade now.
Thanks for the update, I will keep an eye out too; but I think the current price could be hard to track accurately for a bit and atm where there are still a few 1 satoshi sell orders out there to be nibbled away. The other markets are giving us some sub satoshi buying opportunities although in low volume only; I don't think Coingeko takes that into consideration.  Since we are not really marketing our Pandacoin at this time and we have no timetable on any significant new developments the price may take some time to rise. We are working on our capabilities and adding new seperated Production / Development infrastructure, teaming up some with other teams and growing a new Digital Pandacoin Development team. Slow and careful as she goes but there are always new challenges and opportunities around every corner. If anyone would like to get involved in working with us some be sure to check in and say hi in one of our IRC channels   #Pandacoinpnd   and now also   #DigitalPandacoin   some Tipping Raining and Gaming fun at times too.

♝ Pandacoin    ♝ Earn Pandacoin ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Seeking Dev Team Help ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Android Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ PANDACOINPND (´(ェ)`) Digital Pandacoin (´(ェ)`) PANDACOINPND ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
jommy99

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2015, 05:58:34 PM

IMO if you're going to revive, it needs to be done sooner rather than later. I agree that it shouldn't be hastily thrown together, but to drag it on would not reap success.

John,

Earlier I was against with an idea of doing  a reversed split by 8 , so the 32 billion panda then becomes only 4 billion total; but I think this is best idea Not only Panda, but I have witnessed other crypto coins doing that as well, to gain interest of more people; however I am not sure about staking percentage, whether it should be kept same 2.5% or should be raised to 8% as you said lets wait and discuss with the community.

I second the idea.

Pnd Holders,

What's your call?

Hello jaipagre,  Nice to hear from you on this topic

I personally think we should not change anything regarding our supply or our low inflation of less than 2 1/2% but it is always good to keep up the brainstorming. I also think the coin supply is much lower in reality to what is showing on Pandacoin's blockchain since our Pandacoin has been through much since our initial launch. Even though we project new Pandacoins being created at 1 1/2% annually that is only if all the Pandacoins were being stake mined in actuality growth is happening much slower overall.

In the interest of discussion, what about a coin swap or trade / reverse split where every Pandacoin owner needs to use a website within some timeframe to perform a transformation we could also eliminate all lost forever Pandacoin?

✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Seeking Dev Team Help ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Android Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
jaipagare

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 06:04:52 PM

John,

I second the idea.

Pnd Holders,

What's your call?

Hello jaipagre,  Nice to hear from you on this topic

I personally think we should not change anything regarding our supply or our low inflation of less than 2 1/2% but it is always good to keep up the brainstorming. I also think the coin supply is much lower in reality to what is showing on Pandacoin's blockchain since our Pandacoin has been through much since our initial launch. Even though we project new Pandacoins being created at 1 1/2% annually that is only if all the Pandacoins were being stake mined in actuality growth is happening much slower overall.

In the interest of discussion, what about a coin swap or trade / reverse split where every Pandacoin owner needs to use a website within some timeframe to perform a transformation we could also eliminate all lost forever Pandacoin?

2 months of time frame of should be more enough time for all those PND holder to notice about the swap. We could start a new thread within and that should suffice what I guess.

You been a busy man, I know all upcoming development would be implemented within.

cat2

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 07:40:43 PM

I like the idea of a swap to eliminate lost coins. I'm worried about increasing interest rate. Afraid if to many Panda created the Panda I have will be worth less. Perhaps interest rate could fluctuate with the value of the coin. Like market cap up = interest up. Market cap down = interest down.

><((((º>·.·..><((((º>
..·..><((((º>
rastab48

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 05:09:26 AM

Big price jump on Bleutrade.... what I miss?
milo69

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 12:09:15 PM

Having some trouble for the first time synchronizing w/ the network..  my Pandabank was turned off for about a month or so while I was away, but restarting it hasn't seemed to produce a sync and no staking is taking place.  It's trying to do something, but just says "Synchronizing with network", and endlessly searches,  says 12085 blocks remaining, but that number doesn't seem to change much. I also only see 1 red bar at the low-right icon, I"m not sure if that is an indication of the overall health of the network?  I've been a loyal staker for quite some time,  can anyone advise as to what might be wrong, or how I can rectify?  Should I try the 'Reset Blockchain' button in the settings?

I'm running on a macbook with OSX 10.10.4.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.
jommy99

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 12:38:58 PM

Having some trouble for the first time synchronizing w/ the network..  my Pandabank was turned off for about a month or so while I was away, but restarting it hasn't seemed to produce a sync and no staking is taking place.  It's trying to do something, but just says "Synchronizing with network", and endlessly searches,  says 12085 blocks remaining, but that number doesn't seem to change much. I also only see 1 red bar at the low-right icon, I"m not sure if that is an indication of the overall health of the network?  I've been a loyal staker for quite some time,  can anyone advise as to what might be wrong, or how I can rectify?  Should I try the 'Reset Blockchain' button in the settings?

I'm running on a macbook with OSX 10.10.4.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

The Pandacoin network is working fine, I would suggest switching to classic mode for now as it is solid and trouble free for stake mining.  To help speed up a sync from the beginning or from behind a few weeks or more you should consider downloading a bootstrap file into your Pandacon directory, then restarting your PandaBank.  You can download the Bootstrap file from this Pandacoin block explorer https://bchain.info/PND/ right here is the direct link to the file https://bchain.info/PND/bootstrap.dat

If for some reason you are not connecting to active peers, you can add a Pandacoin.conf to your Pandacoin data folder (where wallet.dat is) if you don't have one already and be sure it has some good addnodes in it.

addnode=167.114.156.87:22445
addnode=94.23.252.34:22445
addnode=46.105.55.204:22445
addnode=37.59.24.199:22445
addnode=31.151.27.199:22445
addnode=68.23.138.101:22445
addnode=144.76.92.106:22556
addnode=104.236.127.154:22445
addnode=78.46.66.196:22556
addnode=96.58.254.124:22445
addnode=192.169.6.147:22445
addnode=151.229.224.177:22556
addnode=81.4.123.174:22556
addnode=108.180.84.229:22556
addnode=86.100.200.4:22445
addnode=46.255.173.176:22445

jaipagare

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 01:35:24 PM

Price is rising. Am I missing any major update?
joeya1k

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 02:58:43 PM

You didn't miss anything yet, whales have been buying pnd all this time at litoshi market and now small amount of people have the majority of pnd coins. This month PND will hit new ATH.
rastab48

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 05:09:44 PM

You didn't miss anything yet, whales have been buying pnd all this time at litoshi market and now small amount of people have the majority of pnd coins. This month PND will hit new ATH.

For what purpose?
cat2

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 10:39:50 PM

Nice pump. Refuse to dump.

><((((º>·.·..><((((º>
..·..><((((º>
jommy99

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 07:45:37 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2015, 10:55:18 AM by jommy99

Working on a bunch of things and some of it is getting interesting see http://crypto-with.in/ Pandacoin is featured. For now you can try the faucet hourly, and there is also a wheel of luck.  Soon we should see some interesting new offerings taking shape, so keep an eye out.

rastab48

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 06:58:38 AM

Rock it Jommy!
milo69

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 02:58:44 AM

Hey Jommy,  thank you so much for the help with my problem syncing (few posts back).  I simply switched to Pandacoin Classic mode, and let the thing re-sync for a few days.  I was a tad worried at first, because when I switched it showed a zero balance for a day or two, but soon it seemed to catch up and all seems to be working fine now. 

Would be great to see if Pandacoin can be revived. I'm not sure what's happening in the way of development for the myriad of other alt-coins out there, but Pandacoin had some great momentum and development going in the past,  and still has the best wallet by far, even way better than Dogecoin.  Would be great to get the party going again!

Best.
TomVelvetPaws

Activity: 616

BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 04:20:18 AM

HA awesome to hear some news.Been wondering about this coin.I have been holding since launch and it still stakes like a mofo a good coin is a good coin I knew it would be worth holding on to.  Grin

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement    ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥
jommy99

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 04:16:22 PM

New awesome Pandacoin Blockexplorer coming online just needs to fully sync  https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pnd/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: