Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:28:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ [PND] ★ Pandacoin | Hybrid Wallet | ★ NEW PANDA THREAD ★  (Read 16744 times)
TomVelvetPaws

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 03:46:37 PM

I did that.I have been running the wallet non stop pretty mch unless Ihave to reboot my system I have it to start up with windows.I never had the problem before with it as its been rock solid so i never really needed to worry about it untill a few days ago when I noticed it had no connections.I found that rather disturbing lol.

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement    ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jommy99

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 04:11:32 PM

I did that.I have been running the wallet non stop pretty mch unless Ihave to reboot my system I have it to start up with windows.I never had the problem before with it as its been rock solid so i never really needed to worry about it untill a few days ago when I noticed it had no connections.I found that rather disturbing lol.

Thanks for your help supporting the Pandacoin network, on rare occasions strange things can happen so be sure to keep a fairly recent backup of your wallet.dat somewhere safe.  It is best to have it on a separate storage device like a USB drive, it is not a large file but contains your addresses and any private key(s) needed to restore your Bank/wallet if anything bad happens to your pc or hard drive.

♝ Pandacoin    ♝ Earn Pandacoin ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Seeking Dev Team Help ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Android Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ PANDACOINPND (´(ェ)`) Digital Pandacoin (´(ェ)`) PANDACOINPND ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
TomVelvetPaws

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 04:25:43 PM

Thanks for your help supporting the Pandacoin network, on rare occasions strange things can happen so be sure to keep a fairly recent backup of your wallet.dat somewhere safe.  It is best to have it on a separate storage device like a USB drive, it is not a large file but contains your addresses and any private key(s) needed to restore your Bank/wallet if anything bad happens to your pc or hard drive.

Thanks just has no connections now its happened before with other wallets only to connect sometimes days or weeks later.About a year ago Ilearned to go into windows reg and increase allowable outgoing connections it helped tremendously but im pretty sure thats not the problem.If it doesn't start back on its own which they sometimes do I will see if dedicating a port to it in my router configuration will work I will give it a few days unless someone has a better idea.

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement    ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥
jommy99

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2017, 03:34:18 PM

Sorry for the delay, I thought you were back to connected.
It may just be taking time to process your Pandacoin.conf (is it in the same folder with wallet.dat?) or there may be something wrong with it or your Peers.dat, if you are still not connecting. I would try to reset your peers.dat by going into Settings/Options/Advanced and click reset peers.  I am confident we can get you back to a fully functional and dependable PandaBank with your balances in tact, but trying not to have you re-sync from the beginning.

✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Seeking Dev Team Help ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Android Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
Riekiee

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 07:46:39 AM

Does anyone have the latest standalone window wallet version 3.0.4. The link http[Suspicious link removed] from http://dev.digitalpandacoin.org/index.php/download-2/ is broken.
jommy99

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 02:11:18 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2017, 05:48:12 PM by jommy99

Yes it is available directly from github, sorry for the trouble at cryptodepot.org files are in the process of moving to a new larger server. We still need to update dev.digitalpandacoin.org and make sure it has the latest PandaBank and links.

https://github.com/DigitalPandacoin/pandacoin/releases/download/v3.0.4/pandacoin-qt.exe   This requires syncing as it is just the latest PandaBank, you can download a bootstrap to speed things up quite a bit from here https://bchain.info/PND/bootstrap.dat  We highly recommend classic mode, so if you see hybrid mode switch to classic mode or you can use lite client mode if you are not planning to stake-mine.

Edited:  I think everything is up to date and should be fine again now, please let me know if anyone notices we missed something.

jommy99

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 03:21:10 PM

The latest and most updated Pandacoin thread is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1960307  Lets use it, a few of us are working together and can keep it up to date.
I will visit a couple of other old threads that exist and have followers and occasional activity still and pass the word.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: