Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:11:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BootstrapCoin █ Stack Market █ Supreme Host █ Taxonomy System █ Launched  (Read 17401 times)
gjhiggins
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 02:01:38 PM

Allen is most likely a few steps up on the rest of the party with regards to accountability and trust

Ah, I wondered about the unredacted email address, now I know.

Cheers

Graham

P.S. Allen, coupla typos in the "SPECIFICATION" graphic: integrates and ... appliance?

BootstrapCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 02:26:21 PM

Thanks for pointing that out.  Smiley
BootstrapCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 07:25:48 PM

The implementation of Supreme Host will comprise two stages:

Lightweight quick scan analyzer (the code is ready, checking it under development for proper function.) SQL blockchain parser that dissects each block's inputs / outputs, parses each transaction that has occurred on the blockchain, indicates which type a data transaction contains, and calls user-defined callbacks as it hits interesting bits of information. This will make such quests like posting / reading through permanent messages considerably easier. Data will be uploaded by sending the bunch of automated transactions to addresses that can't create spends and also can be randomized to your liking. Script then searches for different public keys, each associated with a different address.

Some of the addresses in the blockchain are involved as senders in at least one transaction, while the additional addresses appear in the network only as receivers of BTC. Since these addresses were never used as senders, they could not be merged with any other addresses, and thus they all considered as entities with a single address. These addresses will be parsed, and images, ads and other contents extracted and rendered to end user content by Eclipse based app.

Normally the images will be rendered during download, so when they have finished loading from their resources, the load event in the browser fires and common content appears in a browser. Each file will be parsed in order to extract all the multisender/multireceiver transactions in it, and then the collection of transactions will be encoded as a standard database on your local machine.

Javascript browsing tool (building the code, will be up to begin testing in late april). Based on node.js app that runs in a browser, connects to a Bootstrap node over P2P, and represents the blockchain data as modular web app construction that you can surf like the normal web. All of the UI will be made up of JavaScript, HTML and CSS so you can customize the browser at a very deep level and also change the browser's UI. If you want vertical tabs you can implement them using JavaScript and CSS.

Navigation will be available by JavaScript queries by calling executive methods from statements of the transactions state, which allows user API to deserialize, serialize, build and inspect transactions. I will code a short script that will sign each transaction input as an outpoint for linking the pages. Since the blockchain allows to publish anything permanently without any supervision, distributed trust alias system based on multiple nodes reputation will be a miniature analog of SSL certificate.

The browser will be fairly simple, short, and efficient, generate and evaluate custom scripts, have chat, encrypted messaging and connect to the wallet through the hidden ports. Also the media you see will be temporarily stored on your computer so you can see it multiple times without having to reload it. And the communications between your wallet and browsing tool will be directed to port which is the one that you have been told your Tor browser. Users who keep their blockchain browsers running will earn fees as an added incentive to keep the network running.

The browsing app - the fourth milestone in a roadmap - will be released on may, 10.

BootstrapCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 03:08:15 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2015, 04:44:29 PM by BootstrapCoinDev

FREE GUESSING GAME

Guess how much BTC will the Bootstrap Crowdfund campaign raise and win 1BTC. The numbers between 0 - 39.99 BTC and 40.01-44 BTC are potentially winning numbers. Guess that suggests the greatest accuracy will indicate a winner.

Just make a post with your number in this thread or https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1018857.new#new

Market can be reached at https://empoex.com/trade/BSP-BTC.

Funds will be held in escrow by competent EmpoEx staff and paid to lucky winner after our crowdfund campaign ends.

Winner will get his bounty after releasing CFC funds. Let's start the rolling!
BootstrapCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 04:54:32 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2015, 05:05:03 PM by BootstrapCoinDev

If you retweet this and win, additional 0.1 BTC will be added to the prize.
hrt

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 06:35:52 PM

it's seems like some action is going here, really love your coin, maybe you should have listed it on bittrex... just saying

โ  NIMBUSCOIN DEVELOPER   
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 05:38:52 PM

You can call me a prophet later.  Grin
BootstrapCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 05:59:06 PM

snip
How do you come up with this conclusion? Your mother would be proud of how you're stretching your ability to think in such a different ways. Copywriter? Fake? Wipe your nonsense, kid... and thanks for your support. Wink
BootstrapCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 07:04:41 PM

I announce a Proof-of-Whale game for Bootstrap Crowdfund Campaign. If you are the largest investor and acquire the biggest stake, you will get your coins tripled.

Contest terms:

• If the amount of unsold coins is greater than (or equals to) your share, we will triple your share.
  • If your share is greater than the amount of unsold coins we will add them to your share.
  • If you are the largest shareholder and there are no unsold coins, we will send back to you 100% of your BTC investment.
  • To claim your bonus, your must send me the transaction details or screenshot of your balances proving coins ownership.

Game thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1020163.new#new
worhiper_-_

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 07:14:28 PM

snip
How do you come up with this conclusion? Your mother would be proud of how you're stretching your ability to think in such a different ways. Copywriter? Fake? Wipe your nonsense, kid... and thanks for your support. Wink

Firstly, it was a joke. But still, if you end up ripping people off you won't be the first, neither the last dev that went away with an ICO without delivering what was promised.

You make bold claims but show zero proof that you'd be able to deliver what's promised. Bitcoiners are foolish enough to invest on what you do and I'm sorry for them. They're putting too much trust on you just for having seen close to zero evidence that you're capable to develop what you describe.

And honestly, I'm aware that what I'm saying here is pure speculation, but at the moment, all that you've unveiled about this amazing project of yours are just a few shiny images along with a website and content that is very well designed. You have a link to github uptere, but is quite literally links to github.com.

I don't know if empoex provides any protection to investors, their terms are vastly unclear to be honest. But nevertheless, I think that you can't deny that you would be able to run away with funds at some point.
BootstrapCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 09:22:49 PM

snip

Firstly, it was a joke. But still, if you end up ripping people off you won't be the first, neither the last dev that went away with an ICO without delivering what was promised.

You make bold claims but show zero proof that you'd be able to deliver what's promised. Bitcoiners are foolish enough to invest on what you do and I'm sorry for them. They're putting too much trust on you just for having seen close to zero evidence that you're capable to develop what you describe.

And honestly, I'm aware that what I'm saying here is pure speculation, but at the moment, all that you've unveiled about this amazing project of yours are just a few shiny images along with a website and content that is very well designed. You have a link to github uptere, but is quite literally links to github.com.

I don't know if empoex provides any protection to investors, their terms are vastly unclear to be honest. But nevertheless, I think that you can't deny that you would be able to run away with funds at some point.

Thanks for your opinion. I strongly believe that the criticism fosters gathering feedback and helps to make people sure that a responsible party will drive and deliver all the promised features on time. I understand that everyone on the internet can always be misdoubted his own ability to deliver promises or achieve wide recognition in developing the cryptocurrency but why wouldn't we break with the precedents set by the previous ITO/ICO's and actually talk about risk assessment?

If you don't understand the right way to manage, organise and invest money, then probably you don't mind the risks surrounding every your trade. Risking the money hoping for doubling/tripling/quadrupling your initial investment plugs right into this model because CFC gives a developer/director the way to finance the start-up or business venture by going public and selling the tokens to investors who always face a high risk of losing their capital. I stick with relevant and attainable goals to prove that the relevance and value of Bootstrap Coin remain high and this positively contributes to enlarge the liquidity, adoption and size of the markets in the future. I suggest you to learn about the benefits i'm providing and invest vicely always taking into consideration perceived risks. Stack Market and android app will be up in early may. Supreme Host will head release on May, 10. Milestones done and will be delivered.

P.S. Github source will be available after the CFC ends.
Source will be accessible after the crowdsale ending, to prevent users from withdrawing the coins from the exchange to pre-compiled wallets.
worhiper_-_

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 07:02:07 AM

Well alright. I'll just have to wait and see then.
BootstrapCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 01:42:54 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2015, 04:30:28 PM by BootstrapCoinDev

Our Crowdfund Campaign so far has raised 0.3 btc.
BootstrapCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 09:56:48 PM

Been busy for the last 10 hours building up the code for contract forms for decentralized marketplace. New updated roadmap will be up very shortly. Thanks for your patience & consideration and don't forget: we are Bootstrap.
Kruemmelmonster

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 07:23:09 PM

i'm in.  Wink
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 07:41:47 PM

What is the minimum on your Crowdsale?
What if you raise for example only 3 BTC?
Will you continue after that ?

I will maybe buy some later. When i see it is real.
I don´t like promises in crypto.

BootstrapCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 09:06:24 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2015, 07:54:00 AM by BootstrapCoinDev

What is the minimum on your Crowdsale?
What if you raise for example only 3 BTC?
Will you continue after that ?

I will maybe buy some later. When i see it is real.
I don´t like promises in crypto.

Yes, i'll be working the standard schedule. I don't see the reason to refund investors if we raise only 3 BTC unless special circumstances arise after the closing date.
BootstrapCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 09:51:04 PM

Roadmap is updated.
Strugg
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

NAV Coin [NAV]

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 05:39:27 PM

Hello Dev

I have a question: 4,400,000 is a total coins/tokens supply?
There will be no more produced/mined at later stages (besides 13% POS interest) ?
Thanks in advance Wink
Cheers

- Strugg

NAV Coin [NAV] Community & PR Manager
Visit the Thread!
BootstrapCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 06:59:12 PM

Hello Dev

I have a question: 4,400,000 is a total coins/tokens supply?
There will be no more produced/mined at later stages (besides 13% POS interest) ?
Thanks in advance Wink
Cheers

- Strugg
Yes, the total amount of tokens = 4,400,000 BSP, 100% CFC.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: