Bitcoin Forum
July 26, 2024, 05:31:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BootstrapCoin █ Stack Market █ Supreme Host █ Taxonomy System █ Launched  (Read 17402 times)
Starin

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 08:20:56 PM

What happens if total supply won't be sold?

Atlaxis

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 09:34:17 PM

Your website is being flagged as malicious on twitter and by bitdefender :\
BootstrapCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 07:53:33 AM

What happens if total supply won't be sold?
The remaining coins will be destroyed by empoex.
Your website is being flagged as malicious on twitter and by bitdefender :\
However if you got "your connection is not private" message the case is that the website uses standard HTTP but your browser thinks that a server is pretending to be on HTTPS, and it’s certificate doesn't match. Don't worry about that, we don't exploit your traffic nor do we collect any sensitive information. SSl will be up later.
BootstrapCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 10:25:23 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2015, 03:12:06 PM by BootstrapCoinDev

Our CFC so far has raised 8.509 BTC and will last for 26 more hours from now.
Total tokens available via the Initial Crowdfunding Offering: 4,400,000
Total tokens purchased: 850,900
The percentage of the total CFC market cap: 19.3386%
The largest one-time purchase: 119,988 || represents 2.727% of the total CFC market cap.
The lowest one-time purchase: 382.03 || represents 0.009% of the total CFC market cap.
Total equity drop if no trades occur during the next 50 hours: 80.6614% || represents 3,549,100

EDITED: actual numbers.
BootstrapCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 08:03:26 PM

Kruemmelmonster

Activity: 338

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 09:02:25 PM

i'm not sure about pow. IMO it will do more harm then good...
Strugg
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

NAV Coin [NAV]

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 09:16:03 PM

POW? I thought there's no POW phase for BSP. Did I miss something?

NAV Coin [NAV] Community & PR Manager
Visit the Thread!
Kruemmelmonster

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 09:22:24 PM

POW? I thought there's no POW phase for BSP. Did I miss something?

proof of whale - which means the person who has the most BSP will get it trippled...
donnyespo

Activity: 827

Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 11:59:11 PM

I like where this is going and whats been presented. Invested today, looking forward to launch!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Kruemmelmonster

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 08:20:38 AM

how about cutting the 300% to 50% or something similar like that. i mean it's just unfair to the others. if sb gets 10 btc worth of BSP he controlls the whole market. not good at all...
BootstrapCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 11:30:01 AM

how about cutting the 300% to 50% or something similar like that. i mean it's just unfair to the others. if sb gets 10 btc worth of BSP he controlls the whole market. not good at all...
Thanks for valid point. Conditions for the Proof-of Whale competition are given top priority on the official website and it's important to read these agreements before making a trading decision. The contest rules had been made before most of the trading activity occurred and shall not be disobeyed in the last hours of the CFC. I'm always open for suggestions at this matter and will discuss your proposal with the biggest investor via PM. Also please take notice of the following paragraph:
If the amount of unsold coins = 0 (CFC raises 44 BTC), you will win back your BTC investment. Example: your share 100,000 =1 BTC, unsold coins 0. You will get 100,000 and 1 BTC in total.
In this case investor will be refunded by me after the three-day extension period ends. If unusual circumstances arise we will set up a poll to revise what was offered within the initial terms for PoW contest.
djemphol

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 01:29:47 PM

I'm in....let's see the beauty of BSP Smiley

| xrp | xcp |
BootstrapCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 08:57:34 PM

Looking into this... seems interesting.
Appreciate your support, i'm doing my utmost to meet the needs of the present in the short to medium term (approximately 1-2 months), after people realize that they can surf the blockchain as easily as the normal web, the necessity of a truly unbreakable deep storage solutions reaches the unseen before level and with all that flexibility and dedication our demand chain builds up itself. Community support is the great engine to spark masses interest and drive future benefits growth. Keep it up!
spofas

Activity: 261
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 12:14:44 PM

Looking into this... seems interesting.
Appreciate your support, i'm doing my utmost to meet the needs of the present in the short to medium term (approximately 1-2 months), after people realize that they can surf the blockchain as easily as the normal web, the necessity of a truly unbreakable deep storage solutions reaches the unseen before level and with all that flexibility and dedication our demand chain builds up itself. Community support is the great engine to spark masses interest and drive future benefits growth. Keep it up!

Your thread seems to be flying under the radar. Looks like an hidden gem to me! Smiley I invested some. Looking forward to what you have in store for us in May.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 12:25:57 PM

I like the proof of whale idea and also am interested in offering some services to promote the coin etc and have sent the DEV a pm.. I do hope your ICO goes well too.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Strugg
Legendary

Activity: 882

NAV Coin [NAV]

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 01:47:23 PM

So the person, which invested the biggest amount of BTC in ICO will get his coins tripled?

NAV Coin [NAV] Community & PR Manager
Visit the Thread!
BootstrapCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 02:46:52 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2015, 02:03:47 PM by BootstrapCoinDev

So the person, which invested the biggest amount of BTC in ICO will get his coins tripled?
Correct.
Since we already have a game running, this will be pure Proof-of-Whale competition.

Simple rules

If you buy more coins than others and the amount of unsold coins is greater than your share we will triple your share. Example: you have 100,000 ; unsold coins 600,000 . You will get 300,000 in total.
If your share is greater than the amount of unsold coins, all the unsold coins will be added to your share. Example: your share 100,000 , unsold coins 50,000 . You will get 150,000 in total.
If the amount of unsold coins = 0 (CFC raises 44 BTC), you will win back your BTC investment. Example: your share 100,000 =1 BTC, unsold coins 0. You will get 100,000 and 1 BTC in total.
In order to claim the bounty you must send me the transaction details or screenshot of the purchased coins once the Crowdfund Campaign ends

All investors no matter how much BSP they have will be treated equivalently.

Our official thread

Our Twitter

Market can be reached on EmpoEx
BootstrapCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 03:41:01 PM

Deadline extension announcement

Since a lot of attention has been drawn to our Crowdfund Campaign for the past two days, i've decided to slightly extend the CFC duration. From Monday 20, April 2015 important changes to the deadline for our Crowdfunding Campaign will come into effect. The duration of the CFC will be extended meaning that all potential investors will have few more days to take into consideration.

The reasons behind this decision are following: to gladly give the chance of participation to many newcomers who just learned about Bootstrap from our prospects and still may wish to invest; to supply enough funds for deploying and managing servers (a full-functional supernode/data server for Stack core with python support will be set - similar to bitcoin's Obelisk server), setting up blockchain indexing software for tagging, bookmarking and rating "subsites", an integrated search, slide shows, file managers, BIP32 deterministic wallet, upon which signing the digital property via Taxonomy is based, and interfaces for creating reusable components for Supreme Host; to create the infrastructure and a brand new identity for Bootstrap which is essentially anything that is important for business agility; to give the voters more time to guess the actual amount.

The CFC stats

Our CFC so far has raised 16.44781868 BTC and will last for 2 more hours from now.
Total tokens available via the Initial Crowdfunding Offering: 4,400,000
Total tokens purchased: 1,644,781.868
The percentage of the total CFC market cap: 37.3814060909%
The largest one-time purchase: 143,200 || represents 3.254546% of the total CFC market cap.
The lowest one-time purchase: 200.05199280 || represents 0.0045466362% of the total CFC market cap.
Total equity drop if no trades occur during the next 2 hours: 62.61859391% || represents 2,755,218.132
Kruemmelmonster

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 03:53:32 PM

for how long will it be extended?
Legcorner

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 03:54:53 PM

not a good news.

The only reason people are investing now more than the last days is the proof of whale rule which let everyone going crazy.

What would happen if I would buy the remaining coins for 27BTC?
I would get more than half of all coins and had to pay nothing.
That bullshit and looks a lot like scam.
Can you give infomations about this topic please

Please provide more informations about this  extension
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: