Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:30:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BootstrapCoin █ Stack Market █ Supreme Host █ Taxonomy System █ Launched  (Read 17399 times)
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 10:14:17 AM

Hello,

We are posting to say that the developer has been paid their raised BTC of 21.50600361.
The winner of the Proof of Whale game has also been paid their winning amount.

As the 1 BTC buy wall was sold, the 100,000 coins have been burned to the following address: BTngbpkVTh3nGGdFdufHcG5TN7hXYuX31z
TXID: 84f1098ac8e13779cce4023fb2f48e11d7ed92973ebaf7242aede00213c2dadb

Once again, thanks for choosing EmpoEX.

Hello Dev any update about bounty winner when they will be get paid, what is going there for this delay of payment.
Punggawa
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 04:27:35 PM

Hello,

We are posting to say that the developer has been paid their raised BTC of 21.50600361.
The winner of the Proof of Whale game has also been paid their winning amount.

As the 1 BTC buy wall was sold, the 100,000 coins have been burned to the following address: BTngbpkVTh3nGGdFdufHcG5TN7hXYuX31z
TXID: 84f1098ac8e13779cce4023fb2f48e11d7ed92973ebaf7242aede00213c2dadb

Once again, thanks for choosing EmpoEX.

Hai Dev please check your thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1018857.300

electronicfactura

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:12:35 PM

Name:    BootstrapCoinDev
Activity:    140
Position:    Full Member
Date Registered:    October 24, 2014, 08:59:22 PM
Last Active:    Today at 07:08:10 PM

Dev you are good man don't disappoint the community. Come and pay the winners.
bitstealth

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 08:06:12 PM

Dev why are you ignoring to make payment to the bounty winner, Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
BootstrapCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:07:02 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2015, 03:43:33 PM by BootstrapCoinDev

Important Announcement

I've decided to entirely redistribute the coins. From now on, we're moving on the new chain.

Those of u who've withdrawn tokens to local wallets must delete everything in .BootstrapCoin directory - windows guys should navigate to appdata/roaming/BootstrapCoin - and keep patience until i get the chain going.

If u want to  to prevent urself from losing money on the old chain, u may backup ur old wallet.dat's or navigate to the rpc console and type: dumprivkey your_bsp_address. Those coins won't be valid on the new chain.

@guessers  will be paid off tomorrow after everything gets sorted out

I will buy in 600,000 BSP in order to create supportive atmosphere among the community.

Those of u whose coins are stuck in the local wallets must contact me directly.
donnyespo

Activity: 827

Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:26:12 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2015, 07:10:59 PM by donnyespo

i backed up my wallet and deleted everying in roaming file except wallet.dat for bootstrap. Now my coins are not there when reopening wallet..

Now trying to put my backup in the roaming file, no luck.....  The QT is stuck at block 3 ill PM you

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Kruemmelmonster

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:44:18 PM

great news indeed. i'm happy to hear that you want to invest in your own coin. this will increase the trust of us stakeholder to you and will bring new volume and new people into the coin.
microteam

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 09:56:19 PM

Is there any active nodes give me?
halibit
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:15:03 PM

Market freeze on alcurEX until we have active nodes.
micky123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 03:31:16 AM

Important Announcement

I've decided to entirely redistribute the coins. From now on, we're moving on the new chain.

Those of u who've withdrawn tokens to local wallets must delete everything in .BootstrapCoin directory - windows guys should navigate to appdata/roaming/BootstrapCoin - and keep patience until i get the chain going.

If u want to  to prevent urself from losing money on the old chain, u may backup ur old wallet.dat's or navigate to the rpc console and type: dumprivkey your_bsp_address. Those coins won't be valid on the new chain.

@guessers  will be paid off tomorrow after everything gets sorted out

I will buy in 600,000 BSP in order to create supportive atmosphere among the community.

Those of u whose coins are stuck in the local wallets must contact me directly.

Oh,

this is very cute, you come online and post this but refuse to reply to my PM and ignore all the other posts about paying the guessing game winners their due! Is there a reason i should not be giving you negative feedback and opening a scam accusation against you?

In case you forgot, let me refresh your memory, you ran a guessing game promising the winner 1 BTC. You said you would pay up as soon as Empoex pays you the funds. Empoex makes the payment but the winners of your guessing game get zilch!? PM's are not responded to and now you are ignoring people questioning the non-payment on this thread?

I do not think this is correct. Like i said on the other thread, if we winners are not paid our due by the end of day today, i am opening a scam accusation against you and leaving negative feedback as the community has to be aware that you do not honor your word. What's the guarantee you will honor all your promises about your coin if you are not true to your word?

Legcorner

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:22:07 AM

micky keep cool, hey said:
@guessers  will be paid off tomorrow after everything gets sorted out

so you will get your BTC
micky123
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:21:04 AM

micky keep cool, hey said:
@guessers  will be paid off tomorrow after everything gets sorted out

so you will get your BTC

Oops, my bad. I did not see that single line. I would have at least expected a line in PM explaining the reason for the delay, especially since i sent out a PM to him lol! I don't think my expectations are too much!  Grin

BootstrapCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 09:17:39 AM

please close all the clients and delete the old blockchain
all previous withdrawals won't be valid; amounts of tokens corresponding to ur withdrawals will come back to ur exchange balances
today u'll explore a lighting speed network
trafficolaa
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 10:00:41 AM

all previous withdrawals won't be valid; amounts of tokens corresponding to ur withdrawals will come back to ur exchange balances

Hello Dev any update to payment for bounty winners, today is the last day for make payment otherwise we all community members have rights to open Scam Accusations for this.
micky123
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 10:08:33 AM

Hello Dev any update to payment for bounty winners, today is the last day for make payment otherwise we all community members have rights to open Scam Accusations for this.

He is online so let him respond. I have no issues with delayed payments as long as OP keeps us posted about the happenings. It is understandable that certain things slip through the cracks when you are a dev trying to promote and create a support wall for your coin. However, if there could be a reason for the delay, I think dev should let us all know about it, so we dont end up waiting with no updates and all sorts of ideas being framed in our minds.

Edit: OP just responded to my PM saying that he has been busy on the weekend and his priority is to now fix the blockchain issues with the bootstrap coin and payments will be made after that.
OP: Can i request you to please update the Guessing game thread with the same information so that people don't ask the same thing over and over again! Also, it would be nice to have a date ascribed as to when the payments are likely to be made. Smiley

trafficolaa
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 10:47:47 AM

He is online so let him respond. I have no issues with delayed payments as long as OP keeps us posted about the happenings. It is understandable that certain things slip through the cracks when you are a dev trying to promote and create a support wall for your coin. However, if there could be a reason for the delay, I think dev should let us all know about it, so we dont end up waiting with no updates and all sorts of ideas being framed in our minds.

Edit: OP just responded to my PM saying that he has been busy on the weekend and his priority is to now fix the blockchain issues with the bootstrap coin and payments will be made after that.
OP: Can i request you to please update the Guessing game thread with the same information so that people don't ask the same thing over and over again! Also, it would be nice to have a date ascribed as to when the payments are likely to be made. Smiley

that is great news you got reply from the Dev, post update to the guessing thread would be much nice about the current situation, that will help to bulid more trust more community members into that coin and i hope Dev will get great support for buy walls after fullfil his honest promise to resolve that issue.
BootstrapCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:42:07 PM

Redistribution is now successfully completed

All the empoex balances are now updated; transition of the detached monies remaining on the stale chain won't take any effect, don't try & resend spent tokens among the chains cause this will result in nothing else but rejecting ur transactions & popping up blkindex errors

Make sure u're not running the old wallets

Download the wallets from the OP & official website only; Linux qt & windows qt are now available for withdrawals; don't use old mac wallets or else the fork will occur

OP will be updated with a new mac wallet a bit later

Linux wallet

Windows wallet
gdavis024

Activity: 179

Fighter of the Dayman

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:44:26 PM

All the empoex balances are now updated; transition of the detached monies remaining on the stale chain won't take any effect, don't try & resend spent tokens among the chains cause this will result in nothing else but rejecting ur transactions & popping up blkindex errors

Download the wallets from the OP & official website only; Linux qt & windows qt are now available for withdrawals; don't use ur mac wallets or else the fork will occur

Linux wallet

Windows wallet

Thanks for the update, will make sure to update my mac wallet once it goes up.
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 10:22:04 PM

Download the wallets from the OP & official website only; Linux qt & windows qt are now available for withdrawals; don't use old mac wallets or else the fork will occur

Linux wallet

Windows wallet

URL:   https://www.dropbox.com/s/42jnr3cejq3izm4/bootstrapcoin-win-qt.rar?dl=1
Detection ratio:   0 / 63
Analysis date:   2015-04-27 22:21:11 UTC ( 0 minutes ago )
File scan:   Go to downloaded file analysis

Good to see you back dev.

twitter.com/notsofast
BootstrapCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 11:05:06 PM

Hello dev,
The new wallet is ok now, but how to restore my coin from previous wallet? I have backed up my wallet.dat but when put it to the roaming folder, the coins is still 0.
Please help.
Thanks.
tokens are sitting in ur empoex account
just sign in & enjoy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: