Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:22:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BootstrapCoin █ Stack Market █ Supreme Host █ Taxonomy System █ Launched  (Read 17399 times)
BootstrapCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:02:16 PM

Wallet not syncing- anyone have nodes?
impossible
navigate to the control panel, time and date, click on the internet time tab and resync ur windows clock then reboot the wallet
then connect directly to 96.44.135.71 -connect=96.44.135.71
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BootstrapCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:09:38 PM

@everyone i'm up, i'm working, i'm monitoring this thread, i'm making stuff & it's in my best interest to deliver a top quality product
be patient, we're nearing a really huge move
gdavis024

Activity: 179

Fighter of the Dayman

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:26:39 PM

@everyone i'm up, i'm working, i'm monitoring this thread, i'm making stuff & it's in my best interest to deliver a top quality product
be patient, we're nearing a really huge move

Great to hear, thanks! Is the mac wallet link on the Ann the most recent update?
micky123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 05:29:01 AM

This is fair warning: Today is the last day of the month, and as per your promise, you will be paying us (winners of the guessing game) our dues. As soon as the server time switches over to 1st may, if the payment is not in our accounts, it is our right to open a scam accusation and leave you negative feedback. No more being nice guys if the funds are not in our account as promised by you twice!

To all the folks excited about the new coin, i would ask only this: Would you trust a dev who rolls back on his promise twice? You need to think again, we have been patiently waiting for the dev to payout our dues and he just keeps rolling over on his promises. At first he was supposed to pay us on 23rd of April and then after going in-communicando for a while and after much prodding on my and other guessers part, he replied saying that he has to fix all issues with his coin. Going by the evidence on this thread, the coin works beautifully, but again he does not talk about paying us. There was a small caveat in his other mail that said, if the coin works well or at the end of the month. Both these conditions are getting fulfilled today and we have yet to receive any form of payment. Worse, he does not seem to be bothered about this issue. Angry Shocked

trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 07:57:46 AM

This is fair warning: Today is the last day of the month, and as per your promise, you will be paying us (winners of the guessing game) our dues. As soon as the server time switches over to 1st may, if the payment is not in our accounts, it is our right to open a scam accusation and leave you negative feedback. No more being nice guys if the funds are not in our account as promised by you twice!

To all the folks excited about the new coin, i would ask only this: Would you trust a dev who rolls back on his promise twice? You need to think again, we have been patiently waiting for the dev to payout our dues and he just keeps rolling over on his promises. At first he was supposed to pay us on 23rd of April and then after going in-communicando for a while and after much prodding on my and other guessers part, he replied saying that he has to fix all issues with his coin. Going by the evidence on this thread, the coin works beautifully, but again he does not talk about paying us. There was a small caveat in his other mail that said, if the coin works well or at the end of the month. Both these conditions are getting fulfilled today and we have yet to receive any form of payment. Worse, he does not seem to be bothered about this issue. Angry Shocked

Dev you are not looking interested to make payment to the winners guessing game winner, so we are all who took participate in that game we will go to scam accusation and keave negative feedback, i think you are not understanding the situation how this will ruin your business, so be serious and save your reputation by fullfil your promoise.
BootstrapCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 11:18:34 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2015, 11:31:34 AM by BootstrapCoinDev

acting like a kid? then u deserve to be treated like a kid
u r not permitted to warn me for anything go warn ur kids instead
when the others have patience u persist & keep going down in flames & insisting on me being toxic to my promises
moaning over 60 usd over again over again over again over again one direction won't turn the things upside down & bounty being paid off more rapidly if theres no my good will
ur last episode of odd behaviour in my thread can be considered nothing else but a desperate attempt to regain ur account standing as u've alredy got a dozen portion of negative trust
stop groaning over ur abstract broken faith in few buck that ain't going to be vindicated cause u think i'm still doubtful whether i should give away 60 bux tips or not whatever i don't care
for sure i'm not
i guess only after few minutes of steamy ponderation its not quite hard to come to the extraordinary conclusion that i'm back & fixed the chain & doing my best to over deliver the prescribed promises in a huge way
any heads ups why wouldn't i gladly pack my ico bags & run away living the life of my dreams?
bear in mind theres tremendous things in works which r shockingly bigger & wider than u could've ever imagined
be respectful & nice & show a lil bit patience next time
ur last comments should be wiped off within few minutes
countdown has started
i see u wanna grab ur 60 bux & go spend them on a fancy knick-knack for ur play station
from now on, individual flames & animal sized harmlessly eccentric trollposts are not longer permitted in my thread
and stop using idiotic smiles & send me dumb pms
i'm banning u from receiving a bounty
BootstrapCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 11:20:47 AM

my decision: punggawa & fantoos each will receive 0.5BTC tip & they shouldn't share tips with ^

micky gtfo from my thread
subject is closed
all posts further bumping it will be considered as trolling and reported to forum mods
BootstrapCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 11:21:22 AM

8b19dbd702ec6066286114adf968589990b9a56c93eebfbff0cf275d42d91f70

0a064b57b3b9b41edfb3f55553e1ba66e655742c3e2c289959edc3798499c9a0
BootstrapCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 11:22:22 AM

choose bootstrap we're nearing apogee
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 11:42:14 AM

8b19dbd702ec6066286114adf968589990b9a56c93eebfbff0cf275d42d91f70

0a064b57b3b9b41edfb3f55553e1ba66e655742c3e2c289959edc3798499c9a0

thanks dev for making payment, sorry if i wrote something strict there i hope you can understand that was personal matter, i apologise for this, congratz to the winner for getting nice payment,
micky123
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 12:36:14 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2015, 01:02:55 PM by micky123

This is very de-meaning, you make a mistake and you blame me for it? I am opening a scam accusation against you right now!

Edit: Posted scam accusation. I would advise everyone to go through the scam accusation to see the real face of your dear dev. He is worse than a dictator!

And oh yeah, if i did not keep posting this on your threads, the other two guys would also have not got their payments and we all would have been waiting forever! Im happy for them, let me PM them and see if they are willing to share. Even if they are not, it's still ok, i don't need money that is sent grudgingly!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1043319.msg11243521#msg11243521

BootstrapCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 01:09:57 PM

This is very de-meaning, you make a mistake and you blame me for it? I am opening a scam accusation against you right now!

Edit: Posted scam accusation. I would advise everyone to go through the scam accusation to see the real face of your dear dev. He is worse than a dictator!

And oh yeah, if i did not keep posting this on your threads, the other two guys would also have not got their payments and we all would have been waiting forever! Im happy for them, let me PM them and see if they are willing to share. Even if they are not, it's still ok, i don't need money that is sent grudgingly!

take care of ur scam repo first and mind how to act in the public place
being too cocky & daring all leads up to the full resctriction of receiving a bounty
have in mind that no one, me etc is oblidged to fund anyone's accounts within a distinctly specified deadline - keep up with the "server time"
i suggest u stop bumming around all the day & flooding this thread with ur obnoxious popups
u must publicly apologise for disturbing me like this & then u're free to leave
either u can open that scam accusation thread against ur dog - will make similar effect i.e no effect
now, get away from my sight
micky123
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 01:21:03 PM

take care of ur scam repo first and mind how to act in the public place
being too cocky & daring all leads up to the full resctriction of receiving a bounty
have in mind that no one, me etc is oblidged to fund anyone's accounts within a distinctly specified deadline - keep up with the "server time"
i suggest u stop bumming around all the day & flooding this thread with ur obnoxious popups
u must publicly apologise for disturbing me like this & then u're free to leave
either u can open that scam accusation thread against ur dog - will make similar effect i.e no effect
now, get away from my sight

Wow,

This shows your character. I have been very civil in all my posts. Look at the way you are replying to me? Too daring? What is wrong in what i said? You failed to pay TWICE after promising payment so what was the guarantee that you would pay the THIRD time? All members here can check the post history for themselves and decide as to who is right and who is wrong. Oh yeah, YOU promised a deadline of 23 april, I did not!

How in heck can you call me a troll? A troll is one who posts un-neccessary comments in a thread. I am posting asking for my payment which is legitimately due to me from you! I hope karma comes to bite you in your ass and your coin fails.

BTW, i demand that public apology for de-meaning me, and i am sure the good folks on this forum will side with me in this matter coz your bullshit is present for everyone to see.

thistrader

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

For by grace are ye saved, through faith..

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 01:41:46 PM

^^^ ignored user. Who pooped in his cereal this week?

Kudos to OP for delivering payments and for his work on this project. I will be watching this coin over the next couple of weeks.

OP: Don't let FUD get you down, brother, it comes and goes. Keep on your efforts with your cryptocoin project(s) but don't give in to senseless emotional provoking (trolls) and lash out, as it makes you look bad and that is what your competitors want.

~ Stay cool, fresh and positively redirected.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. - John 3:16 KJV
micky123
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 01:46:32 PM

^^^ ignored user. Who pooped in his cereal this week?

Kudos to OP for delivering payments and for his work on this project. I will be watching this coin over the next couple of weeks.

Alright!

Here come the shill accounts taking up for their crappy dev! I expected that this would happen. If the guy posting this had even half a brain, he would understand who is wrong and who is right! Oh wait! Its a shill account of the dev himself! Cheesy

BootstrapCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 02:09:06 PM

And oh yeah, if i did not keep posting this on your threads, the other two guys would also have not got their payments and we all would have been waiting forever!

what does this mean btw?
they got their bounties cause i decided so
i decided so & i did
if i'm feeling a need to reward a randomly chosen person i'll do that
if i decide to award anyone with some bts no one stops me from doing that
no one is talking to me like this
As soon as the server time switches over to 1st may, if the payment is not in our accounts, it is our right to open a scam accusation and leave you negative feedback.
if i'd followed through on my initial decision it would be pretty funny to send anything to a scammy jackanapes like u
bounties promised = bounties paid lol
i've a right to resign my decision & choose to whom should i send anything
u're talking pretty much and don't mind listening
i'm not sure what ambitions r u trying to achieve by keeping this up lol
u will get nothing
zero
nothing
u're refused
u're not welcomed here
i'm considering this discussion absolutely meaningless
whether u receive ur bounties or not its up to me & my good will
why would i use shills to avoid paying off the bounties? i just deny & its over
any questions?
bored
i have a plenty of work
have a nice day

BootstrapCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 02:10:19 PM

@somebody if u have a spare time plz kick him off of this thread
i got much better things to do rather than respond to his ravings
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 02:28:28 PM

Ignored. Great support of a coin, to threaten to FUD it because its developer won't adhere to your schedule to pay out a contest reward.

Just imagine if you'd had a little patience and gratitude, how things might have worked out a little differently for you.

twitter.com/notsofast
micky123
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 04:25:33 PM

Very surprising how quickly people judge without bothering to check the whole history. Just amazing and so true of people like your great dev and his supporters. A couple weeks ago everyone were saying what a great guy I was for agreeing to share my bounty win. Guess things change when people who are heavily invested in his coin realise the damaging potential of these accusations. He attacked me personally even though all i was doing was asking for what was promised to me. Thanksfor being blind. Maybe once he behaves the same way with one of you, you will see your error in judgement.

newcripto

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 06:04:26 PM

This coins seems to have potential just waiting for new announcement. Dev any plan to be added to some big exchange ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: