Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:48:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cops Gone Wild! Eye on the Police State.  (Read 1904 times)
(oYo) (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 02:18:39 PM

Indian police to use pepper-spraying drones on unruly protesters
The city's police force has bought five drones, costing about 600,000 rupees ($9,600) each, with their introduction planned for later this month, he said.

The unmanned drones are equipped with high-resolution cameras. They can carry two kilograms (4.4 pounds) of pepper and fly within a one-kilometre radius of their operator.

Lucknow police have previously used drones for aerial surveillance including during religious festivals in the city, the capital of Uttar Pradesh state.

-------------------------------------------------

Possible New Revenue Streams For Law Enforcement
Their most prominent recommendations were:

-fees for sex offenders registering in a given jurisdiction
    -city tow companies
    -fine increases by 50 percent
    -pay-per-call policing
    -vacation house check fees
    -public hours at police firing range for a fee
    -police department-run online traffic school for minor traffic infractions
    -department-based security service including home checks and monitoring of security cameras by police department
    -a designated business to clean biological crime scenes
    -state and court fees for all convicted felons returning to the community
    -allowing agency name to be used for advertisement and branding
    -triple driving-under-the-influence fines by the court
    -resident fee similar to a utility tax
    -tax or fee on all alcohol sold in the city
    -tax or fee on all ammunition sold in, the city
    -public safety fees on all new development in the city
    -9-1-1 fee per use
    -police department website with business advertisement for support
    -selling ride-a-longs to the public
    -police department–run firearm safety classes

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 04:05:43 PM

As it is about cops abuses. Here is another one. They shouldn't have to kill them.

Andhra police kills 20 suspected sandal smugglers.

https://www.google.co.in/search?q=andhra+police+killed+people.

u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 11:17:54 PM

This video doesn't show police physical abuse, but in the context of the protests going on in Baltimore, I thought it was an interesting addition (and I'm too lazy to create a thread specifically for it Cheesy): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqFCqqG6nYk, "A Camera Prevents An Arrest - Baltimore Police admit that camera presence during an interaction with a young man prevented his arrest" (5m10s, video was shot on May, 2).

A quote from one of the police officers: "he would have been going to jail if it wasn't for this guy with the camera, who is probably going to put us on Youtube saying we illegally detained a black man".
BlitzandBitz

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 11:25:25 PM

There are 2 sides to every story and all of these people did something that would get the cops on them in the first place. The best way to stop cops from beating you up is don't break the law.
u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 11:32:05 PM

There are 2 sides to every story and all of these people did something that would get the cops on them in the first place. The best way to stop cops from beating you up is don't break the law.

It's quite a stretch to go from "you broke the law, so you should go to jail", to "you broke the law, so I'm going to beat you up, maybe kill you in the process, and then I'm going to throw you in jail".
BlitzandBitz

Activity: 248

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 11:50:29 PM

It's quite a stretch to go from "you broke the law, so you should go to jail", to "you broke the law, so I'm going to beat you up, maybe kill you in the process, and then I'm going to throw you in jail".

I didn't say what they did was right but most people like to jump on the cop hating bandwagon when many of these people have endangered others.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 12:04:13 AM

Most of the time police work for the city. This means that the city ordains a police force, and then lets certain "professionals" set it up. Usually these professionals aren't the city council members that voted the police force in. Once it gets going, the city council has little ability to do anything with the police force other than completely disband it. It is difficult for them to discipline cops.

The point? We need to set up a people's police force, one that is totally trained and outfitted as the city police force, one that doesn't do anything except to arrest bad cops, and beat the crap out of them if necessary.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 01:25:43 AM

I didn't say what they did was right but most people like to jump on the cop hating bandwagon when many of these people have endangered others.

And many others haven't; that apparently not being a sufficient reason for the police not to harm, or sometimes, kill them. And indeed, you didn't say it was right for the police to beat people up, but you're throwing a "the best way to stop cops from beating you up is don't break the law" like it's some sort of inevitability, or, dare I say, an understandable outcome - it isn't; it's dependent on training (or lack thereof) the police receive, and often enough, the culture of impunity they've got going.
u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 09:53:51 AM

Another case of police abuse I don't think received nearly as much attention as it should have was that of David Chong. He was jailed by the DEA after being caught during a raid on a friend's house - he had apparently gone there to smoke marijuana. The DEA left him handcuffed in a windowless cell, for five days, with no food, water, or even a toilet he could use. With the agents ignoring his cries for help, and with no water, he had to resort to drinking his own urine.

True to the usual culture of impunity, the agents responsible were given only very light sentences: letters of reprimand for most, and week long suspensions without pay for a couple of them.

The story as covered by TYT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz6dNmeqrQQ.

http://explosm.net/comics/3919

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 11:53:19 AM

Another case of police abuse I don't think received nearly as much attention as it should have was that of David Chong. He was jailed by the DEA after being caught during a raid on a friend's house - he had apparently gone there to smoke marijuana. The DEA left him handcuffed in a windowless cell, for five days, with no food, water, or even a toilet he could use. With the agents ignoring his cries for help, and with no water, he had to resort to drinking his own urine.

True to the usual culture of impunity, the agents responsible were given only very light sentences: letters of reprimand for most, and week long suspensions without pay for a couple of them.

The story as covered by TYT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz6dNmeqrQQ.

http://explosm.net/comics/3919

Here is the story as covered by Glocktalk.com, a forum largely populated by LEO.  You will see they are as disgusted as you are.  DEA is not exactly your normal everyday cop.

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1576155
(oYo) (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 08:14:31 PM

Cop Named Officer of the Year, Months Later He’s Arrested for Strangling and Raping Two Women

klm bitcoin

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 08:39:18 PM

this is a little scary, in the future what will happen when grandma states that she accidentally ran a
red light ?
we only have the power they allow us to have...
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:24:00 AM

This definitely will become more and more relevant these days, freedom and privacy will be luxury goods in the future
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: