Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:03:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: stakeminers.com is a Ponzi scheme run by Leroy Fodor, a proven liar.  (Read 3369 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 06:09:19 PM

This thread depicts Fodor's Ponzi scheme, whereas the following thread proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that he's a 100% fuckin' liar: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.0

thank you for replying. i guess that makes sence that you need a invester to pay for hosting becasuse of the cost. is it a few hundred euros a month ? or more ?

if i invest a thousand euros, what is your best guest of what i could make in a mouth with your program ? would i make more in a years time ?

thank you an d look forward to answer.

Hosting costs for any project are dependant on the needs of the site you will build. In our whole business however we have a couple sites we run as a group, it is not just stakeminers.com.  Also, we have put funds in an account specifically for Stakeminers on the site to allow the pool to have its own earning potential which is how we can do payouts with no fees, and it will help to pay for the hosting services in the future as well.

We do not base nor calculate on fiat values, all your earnings are BTC based so with that being said if you would invest 4.45 BTC (roughly 1000 Euros), the minimum you could make in 6 months would be 3.24 BTC profit, so at the end of 6 months you could have 7.69 BTC in your account (this is based only on 1 wallet, we are staking on 3) the reason I base estimations on only one wallet is 2 reasons, the wallet I use has its own estimation calculator so its just not random guestimations by myself, its an educated estimation based on calculation a wallet does, and I also do use only 1 wallet because I know on the back end you are collecting on 2 additional wallets so I do estimations with 1 wallet in hopes to give members an estimated earning that will be much lower than what they will actually earn. So I do it in hopes if I tell you you will make 3 BTC in 6 months you may end up with much more.

Leaving your investment in there as long as possible is the absolute best way this system works, After 6 months I recommend Big BTC investors make a withdraw of earnings, and continue to allow your original investment to work for you. When you request a withdraw make sure to tell me you want to withdraw your earnings only, I will of course clarify this with you before I process the withdraw.
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 02:37:00 AM

A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned by the operator.

Our site is neither Fraudulent nor does it pay its members with funds from new investors.

The payouts are made from My wallet address where funds are not even deposited from the website. The funds paid by our members go thru a payment processor and then are sent to an exchange where we purchase coins for the staking wallets. Investors of the site have access to this proof and they all know exactly where their investment is and what it is doing at all times, their accounts are updated usually every single day.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 05:29:19 AM

A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned by the operator.

Our site is neither Fraudulent nor does it pay its members with funds from new investors.

The payouts are made from My wallet address where funds are not even deposited from the website. The funds paid by our members go thru a payment processor and then are sent to an exchange where we purchase coins for the staking wallets. Investors of the site have access to this proof and they all know exactly where their investment is and what it is doing at all times, their accounts are updated usually every single day.

Ask the lying cocksucker, Leroy Fodor, why a person who owns the largest bitcoin mining operation in all the Philippines needs to purchase a single satoshi from any other sources.

This fucker is a 100% liar, and that's putting it nicely.

Here's Leroy's main wallet: https://blockchain.info/address/1NvBFy1NPKdZ7nrxwzsCVPdSbYdQ55PCcG

Almost four mother fuckin' four bucks in it. The bitcoins he once had in there was amassed via him selling shit on this and other forums.
Leeroy Jenkins

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Mmmh mhmhh mmmm.

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 06:41:57 AM

cyberpenis is a cocksucker? Pics or it didn't happen. Roll Eyes

Federal Trade Commission vs Butterfly Labs

Made ya look. ; )

brush242 ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=199652 ) aka TheBitcoinimist aka Rush Reid aka Ken Hunlenton aka Steve Reid aka perfectlycromulentword aka Stephen Mark Reid says: "BFL is fucked" READ THE EARTH-SHATTERING COMMENTARY AT >>>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg9614841#msg9614841 <<<<
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 02:26:45 PM

Pictures, as stated above are in investors accounts. The wallets are updated every morning (my time zone). Also investors can request at anytime any proof they want and we will give it to them. We do not need to, have to or care to appease trolls and just outlandish psychos, the people who matter to us, OUR INVESTORS, get all the proof they need everytime they look in their accounts:)

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 03:08:17 PM

Pictures, as stated above are in investors accounts. The wallets are updated every morning (my time zone). Also investors can request at anytime any proof they want and we will give it to them. We do not need to, have to or care to appease trolls and just outlandish psychos, the people who matter to us, OUR INVESTORS, get all the proof they need everytime they look in their accounts:)

You got me on that one! I'm an outlandish psycho!

NOW, why don't you admit that you're a fuckin' liar as I've proven in this thread using nothing but your words? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.0

You posted over two dozen times in that thread posting supposedly truisms depicting how you were telling the truth and that I was a liar. Then, possessing infinite wisdom, you deleted ALL your proof, of which I penned a thread showing ALL the posts you deleted. Yet, I'm the outlandish psycho. One of us needs to see a doctor and it ain't the one penning this post.

You claim to have a couple dozen investors in your StakeMiners scam and that they're all happy, yet you ONLY paid out to four people a grand total of $.65 (65 US cents) via the one bitcoin wallet address you claim to be using for such activity thanks to transparency, thus you can't backtract and claim that there's some subsequent wallets being used.

Your ~100% profit via using your Ponzi scheme is just like Pirate's Ponzi scheme, and he's in jail. I'm curious as to how many laws you are breaking there in the Philippines.
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 10:50:07 PM

Gleb please provide proof my site is a Ponzi Scam, Please provide the proof that shows I am using funds from the investors to pay new investors, you are not even smart enough to realize my system doesnt even have a referral bonus system in place. this is how utterly uneducated all your trolling is. without "PROOF" you have nothing but lies. Smiley

And you have a lot of nerve to talk about breaking laws bro.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 12:02:46 AM

Gleb please provide proof my site is a Ponzi Scam, Please provide the proof that shows I am using funds from the investors to pay new investors, you are not even smart enough to realize my system doesnt even have a referral bonus system in place. this is how utterly uneducated all your trolling is. without "PROOF" you have nothing but lies. Smiley

And you have a lot of nerve to talk about breaking laws bro.

What the fuck does a referral bonus system have to do with anything whether you have one or not?

Your bitcoin wallet address has less than $4 USD in it. Your so called investor paid for the domain name, $10 USD at most since you didn't use Whois guard. The hosting you're using now is 100% free unless you go over a certain bandwidth.

YOU DO NOT HAVE A PROGRAM THAT EARNS YOUR INVESTORS NEAR 100% PROFIT DURING THE COURSE OF A YEAR. Nobody with brighter minds than yours could put one together, yet here you are claiming that such is a fact and that a Ponzi scheme is not in play.

What is so difficult to understand here?

Your borrowers whatever they say to you could simply funnel borrowed money to a ponzi scheme. You do not need to know about it, and your borrowers would not tell you. Once the master ponzi implodes they default on your loans. Do defaults concern you?

BTC rises, your borrowers who converted BTC into USD are unable to pay off your loans they default. This does not concerns you too apparently.

And note that I am not really talking about specifically your borrowers and your business, more about the whole BTC lending marketplace.

With all this Ponzi talk, you make me want to start one.  Who's up for a pirate style Ponzi?

SEC Charges Texas Man With Running Bitcoin-Denominated Ponzi Scheme

The SEC alleges that Trendon T. Shavers, who is the founder and operator of Bitcoin Savings and Trust (BTCST), offered and sold Bitcoin-denominated investments through the Internet using the monikers “Pirate” and “pirateat40.”  Shavers raised at least 700,000 Bitcoin in BTCST investments, which amounted to more than $4.5 million based on the average price of Bitcoin in 2011 and 2012 when the investments were offered and sold.  Today the value of 700,000 Bitcoin exceeds $60 million.

StakeMiners is a Ponzi scheme!
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 01:59:15 AM

What the fuck does a referral bonus system have to do with anything whether you have one or not?

These two posts (take Note gleb this si not the first time I used your own evidence to disprove you) but these 2 posts show exactly how little yuou know about the crypto world Gleb.

I will take the time to appease you since you seem to be very misguided in your trolling.

Referral systems are ALWAYS used in Ponzi Scams, because that is how they are able to take funds from one member to give as a reward to new members. Thus defining what a Ponzi Scam is and the mechanics of how it works. They promise you a big payout for referring people who come in and deposit funds, they then take those funds and give to the referrer never actually generating any real income from the project they advertise, they just flip BTC from one person to the other until they have less coming in than they are paying out at which time they stop paying out while still collecting new funds from new members, then when the scam get attention, they close the doors and keep the remaining BTC. Then they start a new site rinse and repeat. The referral system is used specifically to get YOU to advertise for them with a promise of a bonus in BTC.

If you were only as smart as you lead everyone to believe.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 03:52:18 AM

These two posts (take Note gleb this si not the first time I used your own evidence to disprove you) but these 2 posts show exactly how little yuou know about the crypto world Gleb.

I will take the time to appease you since you seem to be very misguided in your trolling.

Referral systems are ALWAYS used in Ponzi Scams, because that is how they are able to take funds from one member to give as a reward to new members. Thus defining what a Ponzi Scam is and the mechanics of how it works. They promise you a big payout for referring people who come in and deposit funds, they then take those funds and give to the referrer never actually generating any real income from the project they advertise, they just flip BTC from one person to the other until they have less coming in than they are paying out at which time they stop paying out while still collecting new funds from new members, then when the scam get attention, they close the doors and keep the remaining BTC. Then they start a new site rinse and repeat. The referral system is used specifically to get YOU to advertise for them with a promise of a bonus in BTC.

Dude, you got me on this one! I guess there NEVER has been a Ponzi scheme that didn't use referrals. Also, there's never been a person who scammed others when they didn't use Whois guard.

QUESTION: At what point did you come up the genius plan for Bitcoiners to double their money after only been involved in Bitcoin for six months, whereas brilliant Bitcoiners couldn't do such during the past five years?

Hell, it was only four months ago you were jacking off all over yourself because of some Martingale Betting Scheme you devised to beat the system.

So far, you got me on one lie because I mispenned 55 instead of 15, whereas I have ten pages of posts depicting you lying for the course of the past several years. Do you want to go on record and declare that all I've proven is a lie and that you're not a liar? I dare you, you son of a bitch!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 04:11:40 AM

https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor/posts/879225912101515?pnref=story

The dude with the largest bitcoin mining farm in all of the Philippines is tryin' his damndest to parlay he's $3.29 in the only bitcoin wallet address he maintains: https://blockchain.info/address/1NvBFy1NPKdZ7nrxwzsCVPdSbYdQ55PCcG

He would have more in that wallet, but he had to dole out $.65 to four of his investors in his Ponzi scheme. He next payout it going be a lot higher due to him now having over a dozen investors.

I say his wife needs to do some more humping so that the bills get paid this month.

One more thing: Leroy Fodor, FUCK YOU!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 04:34:49 AM

I do own bitcoins, I mine them, I have cloud contracts, I loan them and make interest on them, I have referral business, a website and a facebook group. So with that said.

You should have left your explanation out and just put the poll up, because now the non owners will not say they don't own bitcoins, I mean how can they troll in here if someone out there might know they dont even own bitcoins.

I think the OP is so very right too, and in addition to his post, its even more amazing at the idiots trading bitcoins who have no clue as to what drives a currency market, how currency traded is done, . To sum it up, I am daily amazed at how many complete idiots are in this industry. Seriously, even some of the 2500 posts veterans you can tell just got in, got lucky and have no clue as to what they bought, how they got rich or what to do with the coins they have left over. then try and actually advise people as if they did something astoundingly wonderful.

Well guess what, getting lucky is not astounding, I get lucky in prime dice everyday, but it does not make me a gambling expert.

http://www.alien.community/index.php?topic=319.msg4008#msg4008

The bulk of my money online is made from Bitcoins. Bitcoins is a great online business, and you can get a lot of Bitcoins free. I started in June with no money, I didn't buy anything, i started slow by doing Bitcoin faucets every day almost 18 hours a day, then I earned enough Bitcoins to buy cloud mining, from there I kept earning Bitcoins from faucets an cloud mining and now I own my own equipment that mines Bitcoins, I have a website that brings in referral bonuses, and I have a cloud mining division. Bitcoins is a great way to make money online, and you don't need to buy any programs, no memberships, nothing.

In addition to Bitcoins I also get paid to write. Some of the places I write for pay in Bitcoins others make paypal transactions in cash.

See how easy it is to discredit this lying piece of shit!
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 08:50:14 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2015, 09:19:16 AM by cyberpinoy

Haha this man is so bored wiht life and so lonely I have my own folder on his computer HAHAH. what a lying troll. Go buy some friends dude, have a drink, loosen up bro.

Hey Gleb, the embellisher, dont confuse 2 different things trying to prove your futile points.

The above post is a true psycho jealous troll hard at work. doing his best to twist 2 sites that are unrelated trying to pass his lies and obnoxious trolling off as truth and proof. He has a whole thread if this nonsense here about me as well, where he always is pulling excerpts of one forum post highlighting only the pieces he wants to embellish and doing his best to say i lie. And yet has not been able to prove such slanderous claims with any factual evidence,

Oh wait yes he had some factual evidence, a whole page of past investors praising me and my business I had, that was his own proof that i was a scammer.

My referral business is NOT STAKEMINERS that is how little you really know about me and my involvement in crypto.  My referral business is on my informational website www.knlgfx.wix.com/bitland that has faucets listed which collect referrals bonuses from that. Just because you can not design, run and keep up with a website or anything of value, dont try and ruin the projects of others out of jealousy.

AND Stop twisting my words to try and prove your point. If you cant discredit me and my projects without twisting and bending posts Gleb move on to the next sucker for a while.

And lastly, since you have yet to do so, Post real proof that Stakeminers is a Ponzi, you have yet to do that, And if you dont its pure Libel and Slander even in your village of a whopping 4000 people. The real sad thing about your little village is as of now with all your nonsense more people in your town know who I am than they do you, thats how "important and instrumental" you are.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 05:56:18 PM

Haha this man is so bored wiht life and so lonely I have my own folder on his computer HAHAH. what a lying troll. Go buy some friends dude, have a drink, loosen up bro.

Hey Gleb, the embellisher, dont confuse 2 different things trying to prove your futile points.

The above post is a true psycho jealous troll hard at work. doing his best to twist 2 sites that are unrelated trying to pass his lies and obnoxious trolling off as truth and proof. He has a whole thread if this nonsense here about me as well, where he always is pulling excerpts of one forum post highlighting only the pieces he wants to embellish and doing his best to say i lie. And yet has not been able to prove such slanderous claims with any factual evidence,

Oh wait yes he had some factual evidence, a whole page of past investors praising me and my business I had, that was his own proof that i was a scammer.

My referral business is NOT STAKEMINERS that is how little you really know about me and my involvement in crypto.  My referral business is on my informational website www.knlgfx.wix.com/bitland that has faucets listed which collect referrals bonuses from that. Just because you can not design, run and keep up with a website or anything of value, dont try and ruin the projects of others out of jealousy.

AND Stop twisting my words to try and prove your point. If you cant discredit me and my projects without twisting and bending posts Gleb move on to the next sucker for a while.

And lastly, since you have yet to do so, Post real proof that Stakeminers is a Ponzi, you have yet to do that, And if you dont its pure Libel and Slander even in your village of a whopping 4000 people. The real sad thing about your little village is as of now with all your nonsense more people in your town know who I am than they do you, thats how "important and instrumental" you are.

^^^ Exactly what a scammer would pen to further his cause. ^^^

Did you forget about coming to this forum and begging for bitcoins because a fire destroyed everything you own? But, the fire was over two years ago. Then, I posted proof that you were begging elsewhere on the internet that you own one of the largest bitcoin mining farms in all of the Philippines. About a month later, you were the proud owner of the largest mining farm in all of the Philippines. During the same timeframe, you were crying like a baby because you couldn't gain access to about $2 worth of bitcoins, calling the exchange a scam.

Dude, everyone of my posts related to your scammy ass is still up in that scam thread on your ass, whereas you deleted all your proof posts declaring that you're legit, whereupon I revived all your posts for all to see and compare who the hell is truly lying their fuckin' ass off, and it ain't me, but you Leroy Fodor.
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 10:09:20 PM

Did you forget your a criminal who cant obey the smallest of laws?
A troll who cant obey the simplest of forum rules?
Did you forget how outlandishly you embellish everything you do?
Did you forget your involvement with BFL, Of which at no point at any time was your testimony or any acts you conducted instrumental in anything against them?

Yea YOUR OPINION is one we shoudl all trust for sure, a lieing cheating criminal who supposedly did work for BFL yea your a real winner.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 11:02:38 PM

Did you forget your a criminal who cant obey the smallest of laws?
A troll who cant obey the simplest of forum rules?
Did you forget how outlandishly you embellish everything you do?
Did you forget your involvement with BFL, Of which at no point at any time was your testimony or any acts you conducted instrumental in anything against them?

Yea YOUR OPINION is one we shoudl all trust for sure, a lieing cheating criminal who supposedly did work for BFL yea your a real winner.

As you can see just by combining your stake with others you now have almost doubled your income and yet you still have only 5000 Netcoins invested. You did not have to increase your investment to make more return, you just combined your efforts with others.

My bad! I was sure this was a Ponzi scheme.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 08:31:45 AM

Be even more cautious of Gleb Gamow. He a known criminal who breaks the law, lies to authorities, then breaks more laws on top of the other laws he is convicted for, he also claims to have worked for BFL, and can not follow simple forum rules,.

Yea Gleb Gamow who claims to be bruno kucincas is a man everyone in bitcoin should trust if you want to be a homeless criminal like him.

The name is Bruno Kucinskas. And, I'm Leroy Fodor's huckleberry.

And, I masturbate to images of underage goats.

Unrelated once again cause you dont have the whole story, Yes I did start a business in JUNE purposely to see if you could make money in bitcoins without investing anything, it was a project I put together quite successfully, just becasue I traded them since 2009 does not mean I am not allowed to start projects Gleb. I did not lie, I started in 2009 trading Bitcoins buying and selling them, in June I started a project to see if you really could get a good honest business going in crypto without investing a dime out of your pocket, and I did it. and it is possible. Thank you for showing everyone how hard work and dedication really pays off.

Keep trying Gleb the troll you are failing at every turn.

https://www.bitcoinforum.com/profile/?area=showposts;sa=messages;u=4909

Hello, I have began reading into Bitcoin mining for over a month now. I have tried to research many things to find the best way to build a good computer to accomplish successful mining. Ordering the good mining equipment would be very problematic because I live in the Philippines right now. Getting all that nice equipment would be very hard here. So i must settle to try this with the use of computers and their hardware available to me.

Allow me to go over my situation, I have an empty building I would like to dedicate to mining. I can have computers built to my specs. I would like to join a successful pool that I can contribute my hardware as an asset rather than just an addition.

Questions I have,

How many computers will I need to successfully make a nice profit? Electricity is not a problem as far as costs go. Very inexpensive here.

Can I use the force of 4 or more computers as one merged unit or must I register them all as separate workers.
If I can use them as a merged effort on my end which way is actually more profitable, to use them separate or merge them together as one force?
How should I build these computers.

Things I had in mind, I would like to use
ASUS F1 A55-M LX3 R2.0 mother board
AMD A8  radeon processor with
2 AMD Radeon graphics cards, and hopefully
2 32gig DDR3 1066MHz ram sets.

This will actually give my computers 3 accessible video cards, the 1 to 2 gig onboard radeon video as well as the 2 additional radeon video cards.

I would really love to get invested in this, and if I can do it using computers I will possibly have the option to buy 5 or 10 brand new ones very inexpensively.

Things I do not understand, if I would have 4 computers built to the specs above, Can I make them all work together as one unit to produce better profits in a pool.
If you can merge them is there extensive knowledge to networks needed and coding in order to accomplish this task?

I have been looking for over a month and it seems the people who can answer these questions are somewhat mean in a way and never directly answer the questions, they use an answer like "if you have to ask that don't get involved" and answers like that do not help me to research this investment, or anyone elses for that matter. I have never mined before and I am very interested in getting started, any information you can pass along to help me figure out the best path to take would be very beneficial.

So, who is lying? Me, Bruno Kucinskas, or Leroy Fodor?
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 08:39:30 AM

Here's the real scoop on Gleb Gamow AKA Bruno Kucincas

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.0

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 08:46:06 AM

Here's the real scoop on Gleb Gamow AKA Bruno Kucincas

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.0

It's Bruno Kucinskas, asshole. You failed at transcribing words and copy & paste. Now, unlock that thread so that I can reply to it, or it WILL be deleted. Your call, asshole!
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 08:54:01 AM

With all the rules you break, if they delete that thread they will have to delete all of yours.

I conducted myself in a calm and fashionable manner providing links as proof. exactly what the bitcoin mods said you did Smiley and tghe real funny thing I didnt have to cuss not one single time to get my point across.

Its a scam accusation, and a well proven one I might ad. no need for your input its all right there.

Bitcointalk said and I quote "We do not delete threads" and later mentioned something about free speech.

So are you now accusing Bitcoin talk to be a bunch of liars.

Now gleb, you don't like it when the tables are turned do you, and it really really gets under your skin its locked.

now lets see that temper of yours.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: