Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:56:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: paid spam  (Read 1044 times)
elasticband (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 09:07:21 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2015, 12:34:26 PM by elasticband

spam pays... i hate spam. contact me for a spam job..... fucking hate spammers........ i apparently hate the opposition more though Smiley

Yes i am paying for spam......

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 09:13:55 PM

spam pays... i hate spam. contact me for a spam job..... fucking hate spammers........ i hate apparently hate the opposition more though Smiley

Not sure if you want to pay spammers or if you are hating on paid spammers.
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 09:32:39 PM

spam pays... i hate spam. contact me for a spam job..... fucking hate spammers........ i hate apparently hate the opposition more though Smiley

Not sure if you want to pay spammers or if you are hating on paid spammers.

I am kind of getting the impression that it is both Huh
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 09:35:54 PM

A self-loathing Spam boss!  Huh
Maybe someday, you can be a bipolar bot master, and not need to hire people?

abyrnes81

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 10:11:42 PM

Why have you opened this thread here in Meta? At least explain better the situation I can't understand you.
elasticband (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:12:59 AM

Why did I write this? How many beers did I drink? Who did I want spammed? 7 days ago..... no idea.... complete memory blank
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 08:32:11 AM

Why did I write this? How many beers did I drink? Who did I want spammed? 7 days ago..... no idea.... complete memory blank
Well at least you didn't ask to pay for spam from ex-lovers. Drunk texting < drunk forum posting.

elasticband (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:39:11 AM

Well at least you didn't ask to pay for spam from ex-lovers. Drunk texting < drunk forum posting.

I dont even know who the opposition would be.... I don't do anything to have opposition?!?

Confused..... going to bug me all day.... must think back to this time last week
elasticband (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:41:00 AM

7 days ago in roughly an 12hrs time so lets say 22.45 on a thursday...... no clue
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 09:07:18 AM

Well You someway clarified that thread have no need/purpose; so, may you lock it?
 Roll Eyes

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
elasticband (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:53:53 AM

7 days ago in roughly an 12hrs time so lets say 22.45 on a thursday...... no clue
Dank, is that you?

Spamming is against the rules, paying for spam probably falls into the same category Wink
Countdown to this topic being deleted or moved to off-topic: 10... 9... 8...

No not Dank.... I am elasticband and have been for a while.......

Spamming  is against the rules, yes, no where do i suggest the spam would be directed at this forum..... don't shit where you sleep.....

If anything it is a service request...........
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 11:01:26 AM

Ah.. I thought your thread refers to spam posts that made by some members who wearing sig campaign. I hate spammer too.

bitcoin_bagholder

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 04:10:26 PM

Ah.. I thought your thread refers to spam posts that made by some members who wearing sig campaign. I hate spammer too.

One of the most annoying is in this thread (Bit_Happy). He repeats the same mindless drivel over and over and over again. His Bit-X campaign partner in crime is poster Amph.

Bitmixer sucks

Bit-X sucks
tarzan2

Activity: 556

its not my fault

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 06:56:46 PM

how does spam actually make money? i know i personally do everything i can to filter it out both electronically and mentally

free bitcoin storage service! please send to: 1TArzAn26Wvw872Yw36JiBe21SEaypJTP
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 07:06:34 PM

how does spam actually make money? i know i personally do everything i can to filter it out both electronically and mentally

You join a campaign, you spam and if bot is checking posts, you obviously will be paid. But if it is a human, you probably will be banned if he/she reports your posts.

xandry
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 4032

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 10:40:07 AM

You join a campaign, you spam and if bot is checking posts, you obviously will be paid. But if it is a human, you probably will be banned if he/she reports your posts.
Following such logic, all spammers gathered in the campaign where bots check messages.  Smiley
And I know only one such campaign - bitmixer. Someone except a bitmixer campaign uses bots for checking of users messages? It will be necessary to enter their users to the list of those who should be checked. *sarcasm*

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 12:52:48 PM

Following such logic, all spammers gathered in the campaign where bots check messages.  Smiley
And I know only one such campaign - bitmixer. Someone except a bitmixer campaign uses bots for checking of users messages? It will be necessary to enter their users to the list of those who should be checked. *sarcasm*

BIT-X use bot for checking posts. http://bitsig.website

I am sure people are reporting spams they see. Anyway, checking their post is good IMHO.

elasticband (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 02:57:54 PM

I dont even know who the opposition would be.... I don't do anything to have opposition?!?

Confused..... going to bug me all day.... must think back to this time last week

maybe it was a late April fools joke? Thursday night the 2nd i did a very small local bitcoin trade and met a nice new person and we drank several large beers........ so i was indeed drunk, but why would i want to pay for spam?
(oYo)

Activity: 476

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 01:31:18 AM

When I first read the OP (the day you posted it) I meant to ask you (jokingly) if you were having a schizophrenic attack. Now it seems, even more so, like you actually did. Perhaps your alternate personality took advantage of your inebriated state. You might want to have a talk with your family doctor about this. [Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) controls a person's behavior, and is accompanied by memory impairment for important information not explained by ordinary forgetfulness.]

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: