Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:14:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: paid spam  (Read 1044 times)
elasticband (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 09:07:21 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2015, 12:34:26 PM by elasticband

spam pays... i hate spam. contact me for a spam job..... fucking hate spammers........ i apparently hate the opposition more though Smiley

Yes i am paying for spam......

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 09:13:55 PM

spam pays... i hate spam. contact me for a spam job..... fucking hate spammers........ i hate apparently hate the opposition more though Smiley

Not sure if you want to pay spammers or if you are hating on paid spammers.
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 09:32:39 PM

spam pays... i hate spam. contact me for a spam job..... fucking hate spammers........ i hate apparently hate the opposition more though Smiley

Not sure if you want to pay spammers or if you are hating on paid spammers.

I am kind of getting the impression that it is both Huh
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 09:35:54 PM

A self-loathing Spam boss!  Huh
Maybe someday, you can be a bipolar bot master, and not need to hire people?

abyrnes81

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 10:11:42 PM

Why have you opened this thread here in Meta? At least explain better the situation I can't understand you.
elasticband (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:12:59 AM

Why did I write this? How many beers did I drink? Who did I want spammed? 7 days ago..... no idea.... complete memory blank
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 08:32:11 AM

Why did I write this? How many beers did I drink? Who did I want spammed? 7 days ago..... no idea.... complete memory blank
Well at least you didn't ask to pay for spam from ex-lovers. Drunk texting < drunk forum posting.

elasticband (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:39:11 AM

Well at least you didn't ask to pay for spam from ex-lovers. Drunk texting < drunk forum posting.

I dont even know who the opposition would be.... I don't do anything to have opposition?!?

Confused..... going to bug me all day.... must think back to this time last week
elasticband (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:41:00 AM

7 days ago in roughly an 12hrs time so lets say 22.45 on a thursday...... no clue
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 09:07:18 AM

Well You someway clarified that thread have no need/purpose; so, may you lock it?
 Roll Eyes

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
elasticband (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:53:53 AM

7 days ago in roughly an 12hrs time so lets say 22.45 on a thursday...... no clue
Dank, is that you?

Spamming is against the rules, paying for spam probably falls into the same category Wink
Countdown to this topic being deleted or moved to off-topic: 10... 9... 8...

No not Dank.... I am elasticband and have been for a while.......

Spamming  is against the rules, yes, no where do i suggest the spam would be directed at this forum..... don't shit where you sleep.....

If anything it is a service request...........
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 11:01:26 AM

Ah.. I thought your thread refers to spam posts that made by some members who wearing sig campaign. I hate spammer too.

bitcoin_bagholder

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 04:10:26 PM

Ah.. I thought your thread refers to spam posts that made by some members who wearing sig campaign. I hate spammer too.

One of the most annoying is in this thread (Bit_Happy). He repeats the same mindless drivel over and over and over again. His Bit-X campaign partner in crime is poster Amph.

Bitmixer sucks

Bit-X sucks
tarzan2

Activity: 556

its not my fault

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 06:56:46 PM

how does spam actually make money? i know i personally do everything i can to filter it out both electronically and mentally

free bitcoin storage service! please send to: 1TArzAn26Wvw872Yw36JiBe21SEaypJTP
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 07:06:34 PM

how does spam actually make money? i know i personally do everything i can to filter it out both electronically and mentally

You join a campaign, you spam and if bot is checking posts, you obviously will be paid. But if it is a human, you probably will be banned if he/she reports your posts.

xandry
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 4031

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 10:40:07 AM

You join a campaign, you spam and if bot is checking posts, you obviously will be paid. But if it is a human, you probably will be banned if he/she reports your posts.
Following such logic, all spammers gathered in the campaign where bots check messages.  Smiley
And I know only one such campaign - bitmixer. Someone except a bitmixer campaign uses bots for checking of users messages? It will be necessary to enter their users to the list of those who should be checked. *sarcasm*

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 12:52:48 PM

Following such logic, all spammers gathered in the campaign where bots check messages.  Smiley
And I know only one such campaign - bitmixer. Someone except a bitmixer campaign uses bots for checking of users messages? It will be necessary to enter their users to the list of those who should be checked. *sarcasm*

BIT-X use bot for checking posts. http://bitsig.website

I am sure people are reporting spams they see. Anyway, checking their post is good IMHO.

elasticband (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 02:57:54 PM

I dont even know who the opposition would be.... I don't do anything to have opposition?!?

Confused..... going to bug me all day.... must think back to this time last week

maybe it was a late April fools joke? Thursday night the 2nd i did a very small local bitcoin trade and met a nice new person and we drank several large beers........ so i was indeed drunk, but why would i want to pay for spam?
(oYo)

Activity: 476

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 01:31:18 AM

When I first read the OP (the day you posted it) I meant to ask you (jokingly) if you were having a schizophrenic attack. Now it seems, even more so, like you actually did. Perhaps your alternate personality took advantage of your inebriated state. You might want to have a talk with your family doctor about this. [Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) controls a person's behavior, and is accompanied by memory impairment for important information not explained by ordinary forgetfulness.]

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: