Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:50:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WOC2 - WarOfCoins - MASTERNODES  (Read 31551 times)
darwin72

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 10:45:05 AM

Big scam coin! Did buy from ico it was big mistake!

i suggest you to buy GPH before prize will rise  to the moon!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 10:48:11 AM

With ICO you know what you can lose (your deposit coins) but you never know how much you can win, i was out with a 100% profit, it hit 4000sats.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 11:04:58 AM

@ManhattanMine:

I try to withdraw 6,479.25081755 coins and it say that it is confirmed but nothing arrived in my wallet. It also said block number N/A. I don't know if that is correct or not, can you please check this...
Checking it now.

Dammit, my account is locked now Cheesy and didn't receive a mail Smiley

I unlocked it. Please set your Auto Pay low. Large withdrawal will get stuck like the last time.

Thanks, but i cannot sent some amounts as it doesn't allow me to sent in blocks, so it again sent the whole amount and of course not coming in my wallet.
darwin72

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 11:12:09 AM

With ICO you know what you can lose (your deposit coins) but you never know how much you can win, i was out with a 100% profit, it hit 4000sats.

Yes you did buy and you sold all your coin quick..so you did make profit! Good for you! Still this coin scam coin ...just i would like to say other people to be carefull....go and buy GPH now before it's to late!! GPH it's great coin!
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 11:34:09 AM

Yes you did buy and you sold all your coin quick..so you did make profit! Good for you! Still this coin scam coin ...just i would like to say other people to be carefull....go and buy GPH now before it's to late!! GPH it's great coin!

Dev was here around 4 days ago... so he didn't leave the building, not because you didn't make profit, or miners destroy the price, that it is scam you know.
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 11:45:32 AM

of course is scam, i am wondering what to do, was buy last on 270sato...to keep or to sell ....

EDIT : I cant remmember, WOC was have ICO or not ?

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 12:52:56 PM

of course is scam, i am wondering what to do, was buy last on 270sato...to keep or to sell ....

EDIT : I cant remmember, WOC was have ICO or not ?

I'm buying at those levels. POW is almost finished, and hashrate is still pretty high.
DaMart

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 05:33:27 PM

Dev was here around 4 days ago... so he didn't leave the building, not because you didn't make profit, or miners destroy the price, that it is scam you know.

Dev checks in every few days to give a short update. So I wouldn't call this a scam right now. It's better to have a dev that is working on development of a coin, than to have dev that only talks about what he could develop. I still think WOCX will go up at some point, so I'll keep holding and like you, I try to snap some cheap coins every now and then  Grin

Trading on: Binance | Bittrex | Yobit
darwin72

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 07:55:47 PM

If will never will come it's just to sell some cheap wocx to some one still trusth this coin!  this is scam coin!
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 08:50:29 PM

If will never will come it's just to sell some cheap wocx to some one still trusth this coin!  this is scam coin!

no profit = scam? Come on, scam is something different.
darwin72

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 09:26:58 PM

If will never will come it's just to sell some cheap wocx to some one still trusth this coin!  this is scam coin!

90% coin listed on coimarket are scam coin! Just easy money for dev or exchange or investor!  Coin dasn't produce anything really...Think about what i say! It' ok people can make lot money , you make lot money and other make lot money...i can make lot money too ...people just need to open the eyes! It's lot website where you can create coin youself...look how many coin are made today..easy way for many people to make money.
I work the land and produce lot vegetable and fruit , i am goin to market to sell my product....what cryptocoin produce?? only code...only few coin are really usefull...the rest it's joke for the exchange ....so people open your eyes..)))
I think are only 4- 5 coin really are very important, the rest will only be great way to make money....
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 09:49:08 PM

If will never will come it's just to sell some cheap wocx to some one still trusth this coin!  this is scam coin!

90% coin listed on coimarket are scam coin! Just easy money for dev or exchange or investor!  Coin dasn't produce anything really...Think about what i say! It' ok people can make lot money , you make lot money and other make lot money...i can make lot money too ...people just need to open the eyes! It's lot website where you can create coin youself...look how many coin are made today..easy way for many people to make money.
I work the land and produce lot vegetable and fruit , i am goin to market to sell my product....what cryptocoin produce?? only code...only few coin are really usefull...the rest it's joke for the exchange ....so people open your eyes..)))
I think are only 4- 5 coin really are very important, the rest will only be great way to make money....

Correct, but everybody want to be in the next DASH, or the next CRAVE, or the next ... it is all greed. The coin owners are making money, but forall it are the exchanges that makes a lot of money. ICO listing - 3 or 5 BTC!!! Trading fees, 0.2%, if you have 1000 BTC trade then that is 2 BTC daily for doing nothing...
darwin72

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:11:24 AM

Correct, but everybody want to be in the next DASH, or the next CRAVE, or the next ... it is all greed. The coin owners are making money, but forall it are the exchanges that makes a lot of money. ICO listing - 3 or 5 BTC!!! Trading fees, 0.2%, if you have 1000 BTC trade then that is 2 BTC daily for doing nothing...

Yes we agree both! it;s nice we understand each other! And I think wocx it is one of the 90% scam coin, good to make easy money  but long term i will not trust 1 cent ))))) but for all the investor hope i am wrong, it'd depend all about dev , but 5 days  without any post i can smell scam or just let say play little bit around.....
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 02:19:59 AM

Yes we agree both! it;s nice we understand each other! And I think wocx it is one of the 90% scam coin, good to make easy money  but long term i will not trust 1 cent ))))) but for all the investor hope i am wrong, it'd depend all about dev , but 5 days  without any post i can smell scam or just let say play little bit around.....

Coin is being fully mined and hardly anyone is selling their coins on CEX Cheesy

Not a lot of evidence for you claim

crazytrain

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 03:04:24 AM

I am mining this but I'm beginning to worry ..  Undecided
darwin72

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 07:44:38 AM

Coin is being fully mined and hardly anyone is selling their coins on CEX Cheesy

Ok  i have sold my ico coin ..thanks dev for this wonderfull coin you made !! Dont buy this coin you will be looser!
WarofCoins (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 10:37:31 AM

Ok  i have sold my ico coin ..thanks dev for this wonderfull coin you made !! Dont buy this coin you will be looser!

Sad to see you moving away. I will give you a update on the masternode development in the next coming days. I believe it can be operational in 2 weeks.

MIGI

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 11:08:55 AM

Sad to see you moving away. I will give you a update on the masternode development in the next coming days. I believe it can be operational in 2 weeks.

Warnet?
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 05:23:57 PM

Let's give some time to dev - personally believe in him, that he would do what he promised.

Now a good time to buy cheap WOCX
  Cool
darwin72

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 05:30:08 PM

Let's give some time to dev - personally believe in him, that he would do what he promised.

Now a good time to buy cheap WOCX
  Cool

you trust someone you never seen before? really??

I will buy some when wocx will be 1 satochi , that case i will buy  10k ...no more  )))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: