Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:40:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WOC2 - WarOfCoins - MASTERNODES  (Read 31551 times)
scorpio25

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Interne

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 02:47:55 PM

All the blocks found on WarOfCoins sha256 got rejected because of this     error: {"code":-2,"message":"Safe mode: Security bug affecting blockchain security was discovered. UPDATE ASAP"} , i have updated to the latest wallet version but still i get that message  Huh Huh Huh

Also delete everything except for the wallet.dat and re-download the blockchain. Or rename the directory where the wallet.dat is, re-download the chain and then copy the wallet.dat back to the new directory.

Highly unlikely that there will still be errors after that because if there are then it is the wallet.dat file. If there are still errors, dump and re-import the private key into a new wallet.dat or the normal options of repairwallet.

correct, you have to re-download the blockchain. We are moving away from WOC and start checking how to do the swap.

I have done that still same error , the wallet wont let me dumpprivkey or repair wallet i get the same error Safe mode: Security bug affecting blockchain security was discovered. UPDATE ASAP (code -2)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 02:56:33 PM

All the blocks found on WarOfCoins sha256 got rejected because of this     error: {"code":-2,"message":"Safe mode: Security bug affecting blockchain security was discovered. UPDATE ASAP"} , i have updated to the latest wallet version but still i get that message  Huh Huh Huh

Also delete everything except for the wallet.dat and re-download the blockchain. Or rename the directory where the wallet.dat is, re-download the chain and then copy the wallet.dat back to the new directory.

Highly unlikely that there will still be errors after that because if there are then it is the wallet.dat file. If there are still errors, dump and re-import the private key into a new wallet.dat or the normal options of repairwallet.

correct, you have to re-download the blockchain. We are moving away from WOC and start checking how to do the swap.

I have done that still same error , the wallet wont let me dumpprivkey or repair wallet i get the same error Safe mode: Security bug affecting blockchain security was discovered. UPDATE ASAP (code -2)

The OP might not have been updated with the new wallet. You have to use the link a page or 2 back in the thread.

EDIT: Link in OP seems to have been taken down and replaced with ICO since POW is basically over. I remember when new wallet was posted the OP still had the old wallet link.
scorpio25

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 04:00:22 PM

The OP might not have been updated with the new wallet. You have to use the link a page or 2 back in the thread.

EDIT: Link in OP seems to have been taken down and replaced with ICO since POW is basically over. I remember when new wallet was posted the OP still had the old wallet link.
I have the latest wallet version
"version" : "v1.0.1.0",
"protocolversion" : 60023,
"walletversion" : 60000,

WarofCoins (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 04:46:14 PM

That is not the latest version, latest version is 1.0.2
scorpio25

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 05:48:32 PM

That is not the latest version, latest version is 1.0.2

OK , i will download now the latest one but when i compile from github still i get this version
{

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 06:08:39 PM

Wondering are there already mining pools for WOCX? I would expect that the existing pools will just close their WOC pools and open a WOCX pool. I hope to see my favorites back, as i always love to mine at the same place Smiley
WarofCoins (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 06:10:12 PM

OK , i will download now the latest one but when i compile from github still i get this version
{

Fixed now. https://github.com/warofcoins/warofcoins/commit/219db8aef5accb9e1734431bd7ce7da46f0cef7c
scorpio25

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 06:20:49 PM

{

Fixed now. https://github.com/warofcoins/warofcoins/commit/219db8aef5accb9e1734431bd7ce7da46f0cef7c

Now is working just fine  Wink

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 06:32:19 PM

{

Now is working just fine  Wink

Are you planning to setup a pool for WOCX?
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 06:39:28 PM

"WOCX is an innovative.."

Hold up nothing innovative. #ALTSAREBACK

WarofCoins (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 08:37:29 PM

WOC POW officially ended, if you still have coins in pools, you should withdraw them.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 08:52:55 PM

WOC POW officially ended, if you still have coins in pools, you should withdraw them.

Thank God.

I have shutted the stratums at suprnova, please withdraw your funds as soon as possible

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
OVRGRO

Activity: 478

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 08:57:16 PM

gotta wait for them to confirm. any word on c-cex? my last 125 WOC never showed up there... and then hours later it goes down for service. i'm trying to avoid downloading and compiling another wallet right now. and i mined the last pow coin  Tongue
WarofCoins (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 09:00:42 PM

gotta wait for them to confirm. any word on c-cex? my last 125 WOC never showed up there... and then hours later it goes down for service. i'm trying to avoid downloading and compiling another wallet right now. and i mined the last pow coin  Tongue

Their wallet seems to be running on correct fork, but it is in maintenance mode.
WarNeverChanges

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 09:58:41 PM

Can I swap my WOC directly to WOCX on c-cex?

real789

Activity: 294

If you can't understand my post please report it

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 10:10:01 PM

i'm very confused
you sell ICO coin? but i can buy it in exchange Huh

===Sempak===
portice1

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 10:11:46 PM

i'm very confused
you sell ICO coin? but i can buy it in exchange Huh

The "double dip" ICO
WarofCoins (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:59:09 AM

Can I swap my WOC directly to WOCX on c-cex?

C-CEX just confirmed they will help with the SWAP, so please move your coins to C-CEX, i still need to check with the other exchange so that we can do the SWAP on the exchanges.
WarofCoins (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 07:00:57 AM

C-CEX had this problem

I'v updated to latest wallet but I see this: ,"errors":"Security bug affecting blockchain security was discovered. UPDATE ASAP"},

I've asked them to download the latest wallet and source again.
WarofCoins (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 07:36:22 AM

ICO ENDS:

LAUNCH:

SWAP DATE:

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: