Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:37:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Cloud Services legit?  (Read 10680 times)
Valanor

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Look My eyes

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 09:56:13 PM

why mostly cloud mining site always became a scam? does no more real cloud mining legit in this world?
because this situation make me tired Huh Huh Huh Huh

because you not research before invest Smiley
you can go to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.0

Rest:
Code:
Cryptsy MN            1+2+3+4            => 4/7 = Possibly/partially legit ( + no details on fee structure)
cloudmining.sg        1+2+4+7            => 4/7 = Possibly/partially legit
genesis-mining        1+4+7              => 3/7 = Probably legit (risk of fractional reserve mining)
Megamine.com          1+4                => 2/7 = Probably legit
Bit-x.com             1+4                => 2/7 = Probably legit (preliminary assessment, partnership confirmed by Bitfury)
pow88.com             1+2                => 2/7 = Probably legit (preliminary assessment)
KNCcloud              7                  => 1/7 = Legit (but as hardware vendor, they broke their promise not to selfmine with more than 5% of customers hashrate )
Hashnest (umisoo)                        => 0/7 = Legit

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 04:59:09 AM

why mostly cloud mining site always became a scam? does no more real cloud mining legit in this world?
because this situation make me tired Huh Huh Huh Huh

because it's very cheap to advertise (check this forum) and makes a great target for scammers

Rudler

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 03:23:27 PM

Any news? Still no payout....
lama-hunter

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 03:26:16 PM

Thoose guys just scamed u... Bad News...  Embarrassed
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:23:53 PM

Hah. You seriously tell me you did not know they were scam the moment you invested? Those fake photos and no proof of mining? Seriously?

Really sorry for your loss but I keep telling people to only invest into stuff they can fully control. Like stake coins for example.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Rudler

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 12:34:10 PM

Hah. You seriously tell me you did not know they were scam the moment you invested? Those fake photos and no proof of mining? Seriously?

Really sorry for your loss but I keep telling people to only invest into stuff they can fully control. Like stake coins for example.

Hm...i knew it, but first round got its roi. But the reinvest.... Embarrassed

Ok, for me online invested BTC is playmoney, I dont need it and it was not many furthermore.

But there were people investing 10 and more BTC.  Undecided
hermanto

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 05:01:46 PM

bcs scam scams site Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
mmmaybe

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 10:52:32 PM

I am on Hashnest & Bit-X. To me it's obvious these two are legit, and earnings are not too bad either.

Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 06:54:01 AM

Ok, for me online invested BTC is playmoney, I dont need it and it was not many furthermore.

Too many scammer now, they use different method for scamming people although the based on ponzi scheme and this is a lot bitcoin service which use that method.

For people who invested a lot I think there are 2 possibility, fake transaction or they have been scammed.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 09:00:38 AM

I am on Hashnest & Bit-X. To me it's obvious these two are legit, and earnings are not too bad either.

I agree. Hashnest is legit, as well as Genesis mining. Bit-x looks legit too, but I'm not 100% certain

Glucose

Activity: 861
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 10:49:59 AM

I agree. Hashnest is legit, as well as Genesis mining. Bit-x looks legit too, but I'm not 100% certain

I fully agree. I only invest there (but GM looks worth and worth to me)
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 11:13:22 AM

Yeah they do some payout for first few rounds. They are doing this few payouts just to gain your trust. When people will see they are paying more people starts to invest.

And again those who got paid will want to reinvest everything assuming they are legit. But in the long run they turn out to be a ponzi and scam peoples money.

Most of the cloud mining sites are either a scam or ponzie. There are few legit site but getting your ROI will take ages.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
medhat

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 11:33:12 AM

Already you ask about the legitimacy of the cloud mining, but the bellows advise me after that he relied upon to turn in the end to fraud and swindling, but I so far have not done filing or the experience of this thing, but I hope that his experience in later times
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 08:18:15 PM

I wouldn't give GM 0.00001BTC after what they pulled a few months ago to myself and many others.

After paying over US$1700 for 100MH worth of scrypt miners last August/September, they reduced payments by over 80% in less than 60 days and then told people in late December to either convert to SHA mining or risk having their scrypt accounts terminated. What was/is insulting is they only offered 1GH per 1MH (100MH = 100GH) for Scrypt to SHA conversion. In other words, my $1700 recovered less than $300 of the principle before it was converted to less than $50 worth of SHA mining.

Does $16/day in mining reduced to less than $0.08/day with no chance at ROI within a lifetime seem legit to you??

These days, cloudmining, in its current form, is not profitable to ANYONE other than the service provider. Greed is a nasty thing and the numbers do not lie. Do not let GM's false sense of customer "support" and self engineered industry trust fool you.

Scott-
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 06:12:09 AM

I wouldn't give GM 0.00001BTC after what they pulled a few months ago to myself and many others.

After paying over US$1700 for 100MH worth of scrypt miners last August/September, they reduced payments by over 80% in less than 60 days and then told people in late December to either convert to SHA mining or risk having their scrypt accounts terminated. What was/is insulting is they only offered 1GH per 1MH (100MH = 100GH) for Scrypt to SHA conversion. In other words, my $1700 recovered less than $300 of the principle before it was converted to less than $50 worth of SHA mining.

Does $16/day in mining reduced to less than $0.08/day with no chance at ROI within a lifetime seem legit to you??

These days, cloudmining, in its current form, is not profitable to ANYONE other than the service provider. Greed is a nasty thing and the numbers do not lie. Do not let GM's false sense of customer "support" and self engineered industry trust fool you.

Scott-

I fully agree with you. This is why I tell people to invest into PoS coins instead. Staking is even better then mining, more energy efficient, no special hardware needed and you have full control over your investment cause you keep your coins in your offline wallet. I personally love DMD Diamond, over 350% price growth withing a year and it provides 50% annual interest rate. There are a few other interesting PoS coins and I suggest you try it and say goodbye to GM and similar BS.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 07:52:01 AM

Good point regarding staking.

It is legitimate way to make some BTC then getting scammed by cloud mining

I am currently staking Reddcoin, Blackcoin and Mintcoin and getting about 0.001 BTC per day  Grin

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
hermanto

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 06:08:49 PM

why bitcoin foundation  HuhHuhHuh?? run run hate you bcs your  members
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 08:00:55 PM

they used the reputation of foundation..but after scam i learned that you can be a silver member with a few fee
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 10:27:50 PM

In my opinion, the BTC Foundation should cover the loses of the customer base who was scammed by any Foundation member company. Maybe then they would scrutinize their membership better before simply taking the money and "selling" what can be seen as a false sense of industry reputation, which in the end appears to be worth nothing.

I also think it is about time for an industry wide watch-dog group that can document, audit and certify these enterprises as legitimate or not before they are even allowed to conduct business.

Scott-

bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 07:13:03 AM

like all honest ponzies  Wink this one ends slowly without advertising...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: