Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:11:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GMC] GameCredits • A Multi-Platform Gaming Currency [GMC]  (Read 188344 times)
82ndabnmedic

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 02:46:51 PM

Nice game, really enjoyable. Graphics and physics are nice and smooth. But if you want the betting thing to work, it really needs to be done something about shortcutting. I think there should be speed penalty for going off track, reset on heavy offtracking to the position where you left the track, or just DQ. Driving over water is just crazy Grin. Almost all top finishers are cutting track, including me - reset of the time record is needed.
PS: My ingame name: narkanar.
How would you feel if I put the "off road" flag on the race ghost and then not save it or include it in the leaderboards.
I might even go extreme and prohibit off roading and disqualify those racers. Even give them a cash penalty.

Thoughts?

I like the Idea of the off road flag on race ghosts. I am for penalizing racers that attempt to win by cheating...the idea of placing a cash penalty on them in addition to stripping them of there winnings would be to be a good start. Perhaps even penalizing them double their GMC bets for that race (but I a not sure if people will like that Idea  - It would need to be in plain site next to the Betting options "you will be penalized double your bet for attempting win by cheating, ie: you will lose GMC")

CuriousCat - You know me, I would also like to see a distance parameter implemented. If the racer did not meet the minimum distance requirements for the race, he is disqualified (GMC Lost, ghost flagged and not saved)

CISSP | PMP | CEH

Bitmark: Project Manager & PR Coordinator

BTC: 1FEi8MSP3ccoqLah8EcxfGZVHUViEmQfvQ

BTM: bNidDXnRu5fuD8Th7cPFh7jnPdyAhMh7Nr

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CuriousCat

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 03:24:46 PM

Nice game, really enjoyable. Graphics and physics are nice and smooth. But if you want the betting thing to work, it really needs to be done something about shortcutting. I think there should be speed penalty for going off track, reset on heavy offtracking to the position where you left the track, or just DQ. Driving over water is just crazy Grin. Almost all top finishers are cutting track, including me - reset of the time record is needed.
How would you feel if I put the "off road" flag on the race ghost and then not save it or include it in the leaderboards.
I might even go extreme and prohibit off roading and disqualify those racers. Even give them a cash penalty.

Thoughts?

I like the Idea of the off road flag on race ghosts. I am for penalizing racers that attempt to win by cheating...the idea of placing a cash penalty on them in addition to stripping them of there winnings would be to be a good start. Perhaps even penalizing them double their GMC bets for that race (but I a not sure if people will like that Idea  - It would need to be in plain site next to the Betting options "you will be penalized double your bet for attempting win by cheating, ie: you will lose GMC")

CuriousCat - You know me, I would also like to see a distance parameter implemented. If the racer did not meet the minimum distance requirements for the race, he is disqualified (GMC Lost, ghost flagged and not saved)

Thinking of implementing a checkpoint system. That would also effectively kill any shortcuts attempts.
st0n0

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 03:34:10 PM

Thoughts?

Track cutters should be discouraged some way. I think the best way will be to make cutting track unprofitable. Offroad = 25-30 km/h, well if go more than 20% off track limits (this should be intentional), or reset at the point of leaving the track. Penalising will alienate players.
CuriousCat

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 03:43:54 PM

Thoughts?

Track cutters should be discouraged some way. I think the best way will be to make cutting track unprofitable. Offroad = 25-30 km/h, well if go more than 20% off track limits (this should be intentional), or reset at the point of leaving the track. Penalising will alienate players.
We will see in how much of a penalizing mood we will be. Smiley
82ndabnmedic

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 01:45:41 PM

Thoughts?

I like the Idea of the off road flag on race ghosts. I am for penalizing racers that attempt to win by cheating...the idea of placing a cash penalty on them in addition to stripping them of there winnings would be to be a good start. Perhaps even penalizing them double their GMC bets for that race (but I a not sure if people will like that Idea  - It would need to be in plain site next to the Betting options "you will be penalized double your bet for attempting win by cheating, ie: you will lose GMC")

Thinking of implementing a checkpoint system. That would also effectively kill any shortcuts attempts.

Checkpoints = Yes, I like that Idea

CISSP | PMP | CEH

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 04:46:15 PM

to the idiot dumping across three exchanges:

You do realize you're cutting your own throat on this, right? We'll recover because we have a good product. There is no point to this action that I can see.
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 05:06:29 PM

You do realize you're cutting your own throat on this, right? We'll recover because we have a good product. There is no point to this action that I can see.

If you watch Bittrex, I bet it's bots battling it out.

langvad

Activity: 159

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 05:45:53 PM

Yea, im trying to figure out what motive there would be for dumping now Angry very stupid, but hopefully then, people buying up will be holding on to them.
CuriousCat

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 09:36:40 PM

Yea, im trying to figure out what motive there would be for dumping now Angry very stupid, but hopefully then, people buying up will be holding on to them.
As our current projects are refined and upgraded and our future projects start to take shape with the backing of the community - GMC price will skyrocket. Mark my words.
The One
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 10:12:53 PM

It's the idiot choice as it means cheaper GMC for the rest of us.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 02:28:07 AM

True. But it's also frightening to investors, especially newer ones. If somebody has the power to destroy value, and they use it, sane people have to wonder when they're going to do it again. Most traders aren't sane, which helps,. but traders are not the only investors.
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 02:31:31 AM

Very nice coin indeed.  so far it has been a great coin to day trade.
I really like the technical specs and the niche they are after is a sitting duck. This might go big!
IBGigglin
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1006

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 02:36:34 AM

True. But it's also frightening to investors, especially newer ones. If somebody has the power to destroy value, and they use it, sane people have to wonder when they're going to do it again. Most traders aren't sane, which helps,. but traders are not the only investors.

Ive been lucky enough to get some of those dumped. Powers just shifting hands someone bought 17btc worth on polonex today at 11000 and the rest of the coins are actually diversifying that one large sum to other investors whether it's currently invested users strengthening their position or newcomers recognizing an opportunity...Hopefully people begin to buy GMC for the game(s) when/if that happens we all win. Until then, buckle those seat belts while the the ALT whales have a field day with easy arbitrage and market manipulations. Weeee

Im baaaack! Looking for sig campaign. DM me if interested.
cryptodromeda

Activity: 212

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 02:45:53 AM

Ive been lucky enough to get some of those dumped. Powers just shifting hands someone bought 17btc worth on polonex today at 11000 and the rest of the coins are actually diversifying that one large sum to other investors whether it's currently invested users strengthening their position or newcomers recognizing an opportunity...Hopefully people begin to buy GMC for the game(s) when/if that happens we all win. Until then, buckle those seat belts while the the ALT whales have a field day with easy arbitrage and market manipulations. Weeee

Yeah I picked up a few myself. Whoever was dumping is gonna regret it big time.

Let's see how it pans out.

It's a kind of blindness that reason alone cannot cure.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 03:58:34 AM

You guys got the right attitude Cheesy I'm a bit jealous, as I have no BTC right now. Ah, well. It's come up quite a bit from the dump.
The One
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 02:29:09 PM

You guys got the right attitude Cheesy I'm a bit jealous, as I have no BTC right now. Ah, well. It's come up quite a bit from the dump.

One has to remember that traders on exchanges are always putting btc into new pumps. The latest being Siacoin. Obviously it means selling other coins such as BTS, Eth and GMC. These are going down and when the pump for Siacoin is over, the dumpers will then move their coins to the next best coin. In time when GMC evolves into something bigger, money will come back in again.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

denago

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 05:25:36 PM

so it's been 2 days i cannot log in into game, and when i try to get into web wallet i get this error ... Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Incorrect response id (request id: 1, response id: )' in /var/sites/w/wallet.gamecredits.net/public_html/jsonRPCClient.php:153 Stack trace: #0 /var/sites/w/wallet.gamecredits.net/public_html/classes/Client.php(15): jsonRPCClient->__call('getbalance', Array) #1 /var/sites/w/wallet.gamecredits.net/public_html/classes/Client.php(15): jsonRPCClient->getbalance('zelles(Yoco)') #2 /var/sites/w/wallet.gamecredits.net/public_html/index.php(30): Client->getBalance('Yoco') #3 {main} thrown in /var/sites/w/wallet.gamecredits.net/public_html/jsonRPCClient.php on line 153
IBGigglin
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1006

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 09:26:00 PM

so it's been 2 days i cannot log in into game, and when i try to get into web wallet i get this error ... Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Incorrect response id (request id: 1, response id: )' in /var/sites/w/wallet.gamecredits.net/public_html/jsonRPCClient.php:153 Stack trace: #0 /var/sites/w/wallet.gamecredits.net/public_html/classes/Client.php(15): jsonRPCClient->__call('getbalance', Array) #1 /var/sites/w/wallet.gamecredits.net/public_html/classes/Client.php(15): jsonRPCClient->getbalance('zelles(Yoco)') #2 /var/sites/w/wallet.gamecredits.net/public_html/index.php(30): Client->getBalance('Yoco') #3 {main} thrown in /var/sites/w/wallet.gamecredits.net/public_html/jsonRPCClient.php on line 153

I dont know much about coding but maybe check the time on your computer? If that changed you may trigger 'Incorrect response id'. If that doesnt work you'll have to wait to an actual developer looks at it and see what they recommend. Good luck.

Im baaaack! Looking for sig campaign. DM me if interested.
82ndabnmedic

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 09:28:57 PM

It is down - We are aware of the issue and working on it

Thanks

CISSP | PMP | CEH

CuriousCat

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 10:54:22 PM

Apologies for the brief interruption in our web wallet services. Things should work fine now. Thank you for your understanding.
As for the issue of not being able to login for 2 days, we would like some more information on that. Our analytics show us a steady amount of gamers interacting with the game during that period so the problem is tied to you specifically. Please provide us with more info on the symptoms and circumstances that led to this problem in the PM. Thank you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: