Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:27:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GMC] GameCredits • A Multi-Platform Gaming Currency [GMC]  (Read 188344 times)
shavers

Activity: 439
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 05:38:49 PM

Looks like a solid Coin, will grab me some.

Yes Solid Coin and very Nice Team Behind GameCredits.

Awesome news gabenwell! Thank you! The OP will be updated ASAP.

Aber wie willst du denn einmal sterben, Narziß, wenn du doch keine Mutter hast?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 06:22:49 PM

BREAKING NEWS!!!

The latest version of Turbocharged is now available!

Taking user suggestions and data from all y'all playing, we've added a number of updates and upgrades.

One thing that several people requested was the ability to downgrade a vehicle after it had been upgraded. This is now a reality Cheesy Several new anti-cheating checks have been added, ghosts are more accurate, and...

in game betting is enabled once again!!!

There have been numerous bug fixes, a lot of track optimization, shortcuts eliminated, and the game generally runs a lot smoother now.

So, whatever you've been waiting for, stop it and come race!

In addition to all this, we've been working on a bunch of other things, one of which is a very large scale project. At this time, I cannot reveal what it is, but y'all will love it! GMC took a bit of a beating in the market over the last few days, which is probably a good thing for all you on the fence, cuz you can get it cheap right now. This won't last.

Ha, I ran the practice lap about 5-10 times...
What impressed me was the aesthetics and STABILITY of the game (no major glitches in 30 minutes of driving)...
And how seemlessly it connects with the Web Wallet to enable betting.

I don't play video games... so was not getting anywhere near the track record of 1:15-1:20...
And it's hard to see why non-elite gamers would bet and lose repeatedly (but that's what degens do, man).

Some solid documentation would be really helpful...
Like tips for improving your times... and spelling out in exact detail how in-game betting works.

But the Dev Group is for real... there is nothing trivial about this software project = very impressive.
shavers

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 08:54:31 PM

BREAKING NEWS!!!

The latest version of Turbocharged is now available!

Taking user suggestions and data from all y'all playing, we've added a number of updates and upgrades.

One thing that several people requested was the ability to downgrade a vehicle after it had been upgraded. This is now a reality Cheesy Several new anti-cheating checks have been added, ghosts are more accurate, and...

in game betting is enabled once again!!!

There have been numerous bug fixes, a lot of track optimization, shortcuts eliminated, and the game generally runs a lot smoother now.

So, whatever you've been waiting for, stop it and come race!

In addition to all this, we've been working on a bunch of other things, one of which is a very large scale project. At this time, I cannot reveal what it is, but y'all will love it! GMC took a bit of a beating in the market over the last few days, which is probably a good thing for all you on the fence, cuz you can get it cheap right now. This won't last.

Ha, I ran the practice lap about 5-10 times...
What impressed me was the aesthetics and STABILITY of the game (no major glitches in 30 minutes of driving)...
And how seemlessly it connects with the Web Wallet to enable betting.

I don't play video games... so was not getting anywhere near the track record of 1:15-1:20...
And it's hard to see why non-elite gamers would bet and lose repeatedly (but that's what degens do, man).

Some solid documentation would be really helpful...
Like tips for improving your times... and spelling out in exact detail how in-game betting works.

But the Dev Group is for real... there is nothing trivial about this software project = very impressive.

Well thank you! And yes, exactly: "And how seemlessly it connects with the Web Wallet to enable betting." That was our goal #1 - super solid and stable platform. What you saw is just the tip of the iceberg really, the platform is going to work and look fan-tas-tic, and with such solid foundation we will be able to do basically everything imaginable with GMC. And imagination is quite vivid! Wink

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 11:24:44 PM

Regarding the platform for GMC integration, that was really the point of TurboCharged in the first place. That Curiouscat made an awesome arcade game is a bonus. But by using that, we can tweak the platform correctly and have it ready and seemless for game developers.

In the longer term, that's really the goal. While we do indeed want to continue to develop our own titles, this is secondary to getting as many games as possible to integrate GMC as their in-game token or a gateway to it. You'll note that TC does both. It has in-game cash, or you can directly use GMC! This is the model we think makes the most sense, as that makes it possible to divide the GMC unit as the developer of the game sees fit without changing integration at all.
Mightybear

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 12:08:11 PM

Been holding this coin for a LONG time, had to sell a little bit in late august.
Finally seeing the price move up again but will hold mine for the long haul.
Keep up the good work guys
opus.224

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 02:41:02 PM

Please vote for GMC on Cryptofolio to get GameCredits listed.
https://cryptofolio.info/welcome/vote

gabenewell

Activity: 159

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 04:41:20 PM

Votet  Shocked

You're right.I am crazy. But you know what else? I don't give a fuck.
neleonele

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

member of GameCredits Dev team

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 06:53:52 PM

Votet  Shocked

Voted,thanks for motion.

bitcoinbs

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:22:27 PM

Really like this coin sure buy some
langvad

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:23:28 PM

Voted  Cool
batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 10:02:09 AM

Voted. Good to see GMC in the top three.

cryptofolio.info looks like an interesting service

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
neleonele

Activity: 392

member of GameCredits Dev team

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 09:32:34 PM

Voted. Good to see GMC in the top three.

cryptofolio.info looks like an interesting service

Yes,

and we need to secure first place there,so please vote.

regards

Nele

needypoo

Activity: 314

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 05:58:39 AM

Hello everybody. A shop where gamecredits is accepted is both https://www.pexpeppers.com for all natural hot sauces with extreme flavor and heat and http://www.drpecksbees.com for all natural raw honey
gabenewell

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 02:43:13 PM

Hello everybody. A shop where gamecredits is accepted is both https://www.pexpeppers.com for all natural hot sauces with extreme flavor and heat and http://www.drpecksbees.com for all natural raw honey

Thank you for such a wonderful gift.

shavers

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 10:11:25 PM

Hey, this is awesome! TBH when i saw honey it reminded me of those wierdish Utah guys who decided to accept BTC for their honey (and hopefully made a fortune) Cheesy

shavers

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 10:17:40 PM

I have been following this coin for over 18 months now, because I knew the gaming niche made a lot of sense. The original developer was a great guy, but could never offer what you guys are doing now! I am enjoying the rollercoaster ride to the top and it feels like we lifted off to the moon instead of going down
Kudos to the original dev who brought this fantastic idea to life. Gaming powered by blochchain technogy. Yeah baby! When and why he stopped, doesn't really matter. We just gave it a new life and pushed it way way further. And we're just warming up! Wink

IBGigglin
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1006

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 07:44:25 PM

IMO GMC is the most undervalued coin in cypto....well beside king BTC of course  Wink

This project will rank within the top 10 market caps in a hurry if things continue to progress as they have.

Keep the hard work up and price down.  Smiley

Im baaaack! Looking for sig campaign. DM me if interested.
gabenewell

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 04:28:53 PM

IMO GMC is the most undervalued coin in cypto....well beside king BTC of course  Wink

This project will rank within the top 10 market caps in a hurry if things continue to progress as they have.

Keep the hard work up and price down.  Smiley

So true  Grin

CuriousCat

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 10:54:27 PM

As a game developer behind the GameCredits titles I'm truly interested in some feedback on the way GameCredits team is progressing. What are your views on the coin itself, its prospects to become what we would like it to be and what do you think we're doing right and what are we doing wrong. I'd also like to answer any and all questiong about the game development side of things as well as GameCredits integration mechanics. I'm sure there are people interested in that.
langvad

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 02:06:37 PM

As a game developer behind the GameCredits titles I'm truly interested in some feedback on the way GameCredits team is progressing. What are your views on the coin itself, its prospects to become what we would like it to be and what do you think we're doing right and what are we doing wrong. I'd also like to answer any and all questiong about the game development side of things as well as GameCredits integration mechanics. I'm sure there are people interested in that.
How far are we away from TC as an app.? The easier it is to install n play where most people can see/try it via their phone, the better imo. Especially gamers who doesnt know about our coin yet Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: