Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:31:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] A guy's soul (he sold it to me for a protein bar)  (Read 3056 times)
SlickMoTwoToe (OP)

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 02:11:32 PM

Background: A guy we met at the park one time was playing football with me and my friends and he was really hungry. I was giving out protein bars to my friends but I barely knew this guy and only had enough protein bars for my cronies. He was desperate and begged me for it. I eventually agreed to give him my protein bar if he sold me his soul. To make it official, we shook left hands (I'm a trained voodoo practitioner so I can guarantee that this is legit.) I was going to sacrifice it to either Hades or one of the other pagan gods to give me good luck on my college tests but now I am needing some crypto and it is Good Friday so the voodoo practitioners are probably wanting to buy it.

What you get:
The soul of the guy, for whatever use you want to put it to (sacrificing to the devil for better luck in your life endeavors like tests at college or getting your preferred presidential candidate elected etc., taking your place if you think you're going to go to hell, making your voodoo curses more powerful, starting your own ghost army once the guy is dead, or anything else you want it for!) You also will get an original MS-PAINT certificate made by me (a trained voodoo practitioner) with a pentagram, some other cool demonic designs and the REAL NAME of the guy for you to invoke in your ritual or curse or whatever. I will put a special voodoo incantation on the certificate so that it will be official.

The price: As this is a legit soul we are talking about here, I set the price at $6.66 worth of BTC, LTC, or DOGE. If you would like to make a donation to my local devil-worshiping congregation you can include that in the fee.
Anixs

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 02:49:54 PM

Escrow?
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 02:52:33 PM

Escrow?

Because there's no blockchain for souls the soul itself should be held by the escrow.
SlickMoTwoToe (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 03:15:24 PM

Escrow?

I'd be willing to use escrow Smiley. If you don't have a preferred escrow, I know a guy who does escrow through email for free... just PM me and I'll send you his email. But seriously, you're not going to get ripped off... I'll transfer the soul to you with my voodoo practitioner skills and email you the certificate... or post it privately on imgur and PM you the link.
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 03:18:39 PM

Escrow?

I'd be willing to use escrow Smiley. If you don't have a preferred escrow, I know a guy who does escrow through email for free... just PM me and I'll send you his email. But seriously, you're not going to get ripped off... I'll transfer the soul to you with my voodoo practitioner skills and email you the certificate... or post it privately on imgur and PM you the link.

use EcuaMobi as the escrow and I'll pay you as soon as he confirms that the merchandise is real.  Grin
SlickMoTwoToe (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 03:28:39 PM

Escrow?

use EcuaMobi as the escrow and I'll pay you as soon as he confirms that the merchandise is real.  Grin

Haha... I could send him the certificate for inspection, but I am afraid it will be very difficult to verify the authenticity of the soul itself unless EcuaMobi is a trained Voodoo practitioner.
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 03:31:46 PM

Escrow?

Haha... I could send him the certificate for inspection, but I am afraid it will be very difficult to verify the authenticity of the soul itself unless EcuaMobi is a trained Voodoo practitioner.

Unfortunately I'm out of practice with my Voodoo. Definitely a Voodoo expert should escrow here.
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 03:34:06 PM

aww, I don't know any voodoo experts.. I only know Vod da expert but it looks like he's offline  Tongue
BrianM

Activity: 546
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 03:45:02 PM

I will buy it for 0.00106051 BTC.
Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 03:47:46 PM

Escrow?

Because there's no blockchain for souls the soul itself should be held by the escrow.

This has interesting implications. What if we could track ownership of "souls" (singular tokens registered to a living person) on a new chain? Having a central authority verify identities and issuing a soul in return?

...Would they have value? Would 0.001 Andreas Antonopolous Soul buy a ticket to one of his talks?
SlickMoTwoToe (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 03:48:55 PM

aww, I don't know any voodoo experts.. I only know Vod da expert but it looks like he's offline  Tongue

It's kind of sad how lacking the world is in voodoo experts  Sad

Escrow?

Unfortunately I'm out of practice with my Voodoo. Definitely a Voodoo expert should escrow here.

I've got some friends on the Other Side who could probably escrow for us...
BrianM

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 03:51:57 PM

My offer is legit. Let me know if we should trade.
I don't think you will find a better offer in this community, the market for souls are low atm.
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 03:57:24 PM

no pics no sale

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
SlickMoTwoToe (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 03:59:39 PM

Escrow?

This has interesting implications. What if we could track ownership of "souls" (singular tokens registered to a living person) on a new chain? Having a central authority verify identities and issuing a soul in return?

...Would they have value? Would 0.001 Andreas Antonopolous Soul buy a ticket to one of his talks?

Let's do it! This is different than any other cryptocoin I have heard of... and everyone starts out with a soul... but not everyone finishes with one!

I don't think you will find a better offer in this community, the market for souls are low atm.

That's literally like $0.25 m8. Besides, I need some 6s to pay homage to the devil.
BrianM

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 04:08:38 PM

Escrow?

Let's do it! This is different than any other cryptocoin I have heard of... and everyone starts out with a soul... but not everyone finishes with one!

That's literally like $0.25 m8. Besides, I need some 6s to pay homage to the devil.

OK, this is my terms:

I will pay you 0.00106051 BTC directly to your address after you have agree to these terms:
1. When you have received the payment then will you release the soul back to its original owner without any delay or harm done to the soul, it has to be in original state.
2. Post in the thread when you have released the soul and fulfilled your promise.

Post your bitcoin addy in the thread and promise that you will fulfill your obligations to this deal.

If anybody questions my motivation to do this, then is it because it is Good Friday.

SlickMoTwoToe (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 04:15:49 PM

Escrow?

OK, this is my terms:

I will pay you 0.00106051 BTC directly to your address after you have agree to these terms:
1. When you have received the payment then will you release the soul back to its original owner without any delay or harm done to the soul, it has to be in original state.
2. Post in the thread when you have released the soul and fulfilled your promise.

Post your bitcoin addy in the thread and promise that you will fulfill your obligations to this deal.

If anybody questions my motivation to do this, then is it because it is Good Friday.

Dude... I just said that wouldn't be enough money. It's not that often that a guy is desperate enough to sell his soul and shake left hands just for a protein bar. I wouldn't be adverse to releasing the soul, but the price for that would naturally be higher than selling it to a fellow voodoo practitioner (we are few and oppressed by mainstream society). It just so happens that Good Friday is the best time of the year to sell souls, so that's why I have held on to it this long instead of gifting it to one of my voodoo friends at the spring equinox (or better, the fall equinox, which is the second best time of the year to sell/transfer souls).
BrianM

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 04:21:17 PM

Allright no problem, my english is not the best, so I misunderstood you,
I hope some one else will save that poor soul then.
larry12

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 04:28:49 PM

#Bitcoin The future is here.
SlickMoTwoToe (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 04:42:22 PM

You mean you don't want to buy it? I also have the folder of Pepe images that was like $90k on Ebay earlier today.
Anixs

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 05:29:09 PM

After review, I see no reason to believe the OP is scamming.

What is the wallet I should send the $6.66 worth of BTC to?  I would like this soul.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: