Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:43:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mayweather vs Pacquiao - Who are you taking?  (Read 12346 times)
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 06:18:47 AM

Well I am a bit disappointed, I was hoping to see more action. Mayweather still undefeated champion but you have to give it to Pacquiao, he really fought well and in my view was more aggressive.
Well, I don't see boxing and this was my first match but I think that Pacquiao guy hit some good shots and I thought that guy is winning! But WTH? How did that mayweather guy win?

Boxing is confusing Huh Huh Huh Huh

It's not confusing, the odds were fishy because mayweather always had much lower odds, I think mayweather may bribe the referees and gamble companies, manny should win.

Btw, mayweather is in his home, but there were more audiences support Manny.

I don't think it was rigged at all or that he bought the Judges. Mayweather fought smartly and scored points at the right time. But I think viewers including me were expecting more anger and aggression from both sides and if there were more rounds I think we might have seen some real fight Cheesy

But as the commentator said himself, Mayweather won the battle but Manny did win people's hearts.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 06:45:58 AM

the odds were fishy because mayweather always had much lower odds

Mayweather is always in the line to become the winner, that is why the odds are much lower for Mayweather and also the fact the match is in USA which gives Mayweather alot more advantages to win

I think mayweather may bribe the referees and gamble companies, manny should win.

I had to agree to with this since Manny is leading the whole round by his punches but the gap of the score was so huge that it seems like Manny isnt doing anything at all but there isnt any evidence that he bribed the judges.

Mayweather was good on the several first rounds but at the midway of the game, all he did was running around and defending.

P.S : is it only me or anyone else have thought why are the 4 judges all comes from USA? not fair enough imo

It is obvious that Manny dominated the fight, but 2 referees judged mayweather won 8 rounds, the other judged maygay won 10 rounds. I have watched boxing over 13 years, the fight of Mayweather and Oscar dela hoya was also disputable. Referees always prefer Mayweather win because:

1. he is an American, MGM is his home. 2. bribe 3. gamble companies can easily control the results(just bribe referees, only 3 referees, easy!)

I can hear those audiences support Manny more, because he was actually dominating the fight. He is the proud of Asians. Cheers.

Manny is dominating the fight and I had to agree that Mayweather put up a very good defensive lines there but what actually is my concern is that there is a huge gap in all those points as I believe that their match is sure a tight match so there should not be that huge gap in the points

There is no evidence about bribbing or whatsoever yet, so I cant come into conclusion with this one

Sigh. RIGGED fight, bribes! Mayweather won because he fought in America. LOL... come on. Pacquiao lost, get over it. He did put up a good fight but two of those judges were pretty solid tonight. Go ahead and carefully watch the replay, you can collect all the stats yourself. Come back here after and then speak about this fight being rigged for an American to win  Smiley

Im not really into boxing, Im just interested because that this is a very great fight to watch and neither did I said that Mayweather doesnt desever to win. Both are great boxer and my concern is only the huge gap on the points, IMO there shouldnt be such huge gap because many of the pacman punches landed on mayweather

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
xKomatsu

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 06:50:16 AM

Mayweather is always in the line to become the winner, that is why the odds are much lower for Mayweather and also the fact the match is in USA which gives Mayweather alot more advantages to win

I think mayweather may bribe the referees and gamble companies, manny should win.

I had to agree to with this since Manny is leading the whole round by his punches but the gap of the score was so huge that it seems like Manny isnt doing anything at all but there isnt any evidence that he bribed the judges.

Mayweather was good on the several first rounds but at the midway of the game, all he did was running around and defending.

P.S : is it only me or anyone else have thought why are the 4 judges all comes from USA? not fair enough imo

It is obvious that Manny dominated the fight, but 2 referees judged mayweather won 8 rounds, the other judged maygay won 10 rounds. I have watched boxing over 13 years, the fight of Mayweather and Oscar dela hoya was also disputable. Referees always prefer Mayweather win because:

1. he is an American, MGM is his home. 2. bribe 3. gamble companies can easily control the results(just bribe referees, only 3 referees, easy!)

I can hear those audiences support Manny more, because he was actually dominating the fight. He is the proud of Asians. Cheers.

That is how they work. If manny didnt get him down then the match will be for mayweather even he is just running from start to end
scat

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Scat The Billionaire

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:35:25 AM

by the way anybody know whos's the winner of second round? mayweather or pacman? i've made bet for mayweather on second round.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ayesha98170

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:39:00 AM

I agree with you about perceptions. I also think slightly biased referees for Mayweather. Why he won while he was running and dancing almost  

throughout the match. I feel this result is not fair and reasonable for Pacquiao.

He can be proud of this boxing match, and as you say, He is the pride of Asians. He won the hearts of people all over the world.

Pacquiao is Number 1 !

twister

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 07:44:12 AM

by the way anybody know whos's the winner of second round? mayweather or pacman? i've made bet for mayweather on second round.

Round 2's winner was Mayweather. So go collect your winnings. Cheesy

Mike Sloan scores the round: 10-9 Mayweather
Gary Randall scores the round: 10-9 Mayweather
Mike Fridley scores the round: 10-9 Mayweather

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
Sarthak

Activity: 518

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:44:55 AM

I think this thread should be locked now since the event is already over!

ayesha98170

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:46:16 AM

Mayweather won Round 1, Round 2, Round 3

boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:51:23 AM

This was one of the most expensive and heavily invested fight in boxing history. Also most awaited and promoted one.
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:59:33 AM

wow...where did you got that ? Any another list for round 4~12 ?
Mayweather has a tough stance to being defeat and his accuracy is precise although Pacqiao also quick but at least he had give a great fight for all people that watching it

This was one of the most expensive and heavily invested fight in boxing history. Also most awaited and promoted one.

The total cost of the match about $ 307.692.307 (more or least) or BTC 1.250.000  Grin

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
PHXTREME

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:01:11 AM

Most expensive yes but its disappointing that ffloyd cant really fight manny, all he do is run
rio3232

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:02:43 AM

Yeah you right, the more obvious is the judges. The judges scored the fight 118-110, 116-112, 116-112. Seriously ? 118-110 ? Oh man, Manny control the game, at least the scores is 118-116 or 118-115.
Btw i heard that Mayweather himself is the promotor. is it right ?
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:09:53 AM

wow...where did you got that ? Any another list for round 4~12 ?
Mayweather has a tough stance to being defeat and his accuracy is precise although Pacqiao also quick but at least he had give a great fight for all people that watching it

If you would have pay more attention, the picture actually covered up the points for round 1-12. You should probably take a better look at the picture although that it is small

scat

Activity: 350

Scat The Billionaire

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:31:45 AM

i placed on directbet but they said lost  Angry

source from where? if you deign , i need to copy your image Thanks  Wink

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:43:09 AM

i placed on directbet but they said lost  Angry

source from where? if you deign , i need to copy your image Thanks  Wink

Mayweather won this fight and i also won my bet on him but in fact that fight was unfair the real winner is referee, that was not a great fight as many person expected that fight will be. Mayweather remained unbeaten in 48 fights but Paquiao is much better fighter than him.
shadobitz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:45:37 AM

i lost my bet on Manny Paquiao but it does not matter what the result is, the judges are really stupid persons there and they cheated to make possible this win for Mayweather. Tongue
EternalWingsofGod

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:46:59 AM

That scoreboard scored it differently than mma but I see where they have the same end results in terms of points 4 Paq 8 Mayweather
Was counting it like that myself even though Mayweather was dull as a nail.

Just goes to show the UFC learnt that people hate boring fights defense may win but its just not as exciting
http://www.mmamania.com/2015/5/2/8501245/mayweather-vs-pacquiao-live-round-by-round-results-blog-real-time-boxing-updates-free

newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 09:16:15 AM

on 30th April I found this thread and I placed some tiny amount on Mayweather just for fun.I wrote in last post that mayweather will win. This was very logical to place bet on mayweather as he is well experienced and could be his last fight.
Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 09:27:10 AM

on 30th April I found this thread and I placed some tiny amount on Mayweather just for fun.I wrote in last post that mayweather will win. This was very logical to place bet on mayweather as he is well experienced and could be his last fight.

i also put my money on Mayweather because he was unbeaten from last 47 fights and has a bankroll, much big investors was on him side so i got my profit by betted on him. Grin
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 09:29:14 AM

how much did you make mate Cheesy that match was a good profit for those who placed their money on moneyweather Tongue they dont call him that for nothing Tongue

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: