Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:50:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whatever happened to eMunie?  (Read 2905 times)
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 01:13:50 PM

Any tech based on a blockchain is bound to fail. It's slow, ineffective, error prone, and hard to use.

Glad to hear that I'm not the only one who sees this obvious thing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fuserleer
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 01:30:25 PM

Why is not doing that bad?  Why is working on this tech without the pressure of a release date a bad thing?

I'm in no rush, it's ready when it's ready and I'll make those announcements when I feel the vision is complete, the tech is ready, we are happy with it, and the dates are achievable.

We have developed tech that no ones even close to having, and that takes time, so it's worth doing right, because from where I'm sitting no one else has other that Satoshi.  And the "competition", it's small fry in the grand scheme of things.

You say you sit equal to Satoshi, but yet his implementation and work to develop the blockchain is what your work is based on whether you use the same code or not, for you did not make eMunie before Satoshi's Bitcoin; we must regard the source of our growth before claiming fame from another.

Keep in mind NXT, Ripple, Steller, etc. all have unique code bases written from scratch, with each claiming their "innovation" is superior. Look at Apple and Microsoft, Apple clearly had the better Technology, but Gates played the game better. Sadly, this is the condition of earth  Sad

Thank You,
Viz.

P.S. That anonymous option will bite you in the ass when you try to establish regulation, which is necessary if you are wanting to replace the existing financial systems with your "Electronic Money Units". May I suggest an alternative of "Electronic Monetary Units" as that to me seems more proper, but of course just my opinion  Wink

Also curious, your claim "Highest levels of security that technology can provide".
What's your minimum bit length for your keys and cryptography?

eMunie was never based on blockchain technology...ever, because it doesn't scale, it's wasteful and inefficient. 

eMunie is the ONLY tech that doesn't use a blockchain, everyone else took something that Satoshi did and modified, we haven't, and that's why its taken some time.

The anonymity is optional, if it puts a brick wall in our path down the road then it can be disabled, everything is modular and can be plugged in and out without effect to the rest of the system.

Minimum required key length for signatures is 160bit, minimum for encryption is 256bit....and supports up to 512bit for each, so covered as hardware gets faster.

Radix - DLT x.0

Web - http://radix.global  Forums - http://forum.radix.global Twitter - @radixdlt
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 01:38:29 PM

eMunie is the ONLY tech that doesn't use a blockchain, everyone else took something that Satoshi did and modified, we haven't, and that's why its taken some time.

Ripple doesn't use blockchain but it proves your point in the second part. Ripple development started earlier than Bitcoin.
TinEye

Activity: 639
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 01:43:35 PM

eMunie was never based on blockchain technology...ever, because it doesn't scale, it's wasteful and inefficient. 

Better to be wasteful and inefficient rather than vaporware.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Fuserleer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 01:46:59 PM

Ripple doesn't use blockchain but it proves your point in the second part. Ripple development started earlier than Bitcoin.

Ahh my bad! Yes, and Ripple...

*YAWN*

Radix - DLT x.0

Web - http://radix.global  Forums - http://forum.radix.global Twitter - @radixdlt
TinEye

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 01:49:54 PM

*YAWN*

Thats right, keep napping while everyone else move ahead.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Fuserleer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 01:50:39 PM

*YAWN*

Thats right, keep napping while everyone else move ahead.

Lol!!  Nothings moved ahead in 6 years since BTC came out...

Radix - DLT x.0

Peachy

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 01:55:15 PM

Vaporware?
I guess we should all be driving around on horse and buggies since the development of a more efficient mode of transportation would be considered vaporware.

I can personally vouch that it is indeed NOT vaporware as I've test driven it several times.  Trust me when I say it's in a category beyond anything you've ever encountered.

RADiX (formerly eMunie): The future of money
TinEye

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 01:58:24 PM

Wow Shocked

If it makes you happy.

I can personally vouch that it is indeed NOT vaporware as I've test driven it several times.  Trust me when I say it's in a category beyond anything you've ever encountered.

No reason to, but if it indeed is what it keeps on claiming then it would be excellent. I seriously doubt it is going to.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
noelmal

Activity: 265
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 01:59:46 PM

Trust me when I say it's in a category beyond anything you've ever encountered.

Granted few scams play out this long, I'll give it that  Shocked
Peachy

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 02:05:14 PM

Wow Shocked

If it makes you happy.

I can personally vouch that it is indeed NOT vaporware as I've test driven it several times.  Trust me when I say it's in a category beyond anything you've ever encountered.

No reason to, but if it indeed is what it keeps on claiming then it would be excellent. I seriously doubt it is going to.

I get where you are coming from and the need for a cautiously pessimistic outlook.

With all of the "supposed" revolutionary coins (a.k.a. copy-clone coins) that have sprouted up like weeds with their ever-sickening pump-n-dump strategies it is easy to be wary and rightfully suspicious of anything purporting to be new and revolutionary.   Thus, all I'm asking (which is a large ask given the landscape of the past few years) is that you maintain an openness towards the idea that there might be a better way.

Fuserleer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 02:08:32 PM

Every time I step in here....  Roll Eyes

It's like the local drinking establishment where everyone in there doesn't have a job because they can't be arsed to get off their backsides and do anything.  The one guy that drinks there that does have a job, because he got up and did something different to everyone else, is hated on, made fun of and gets ridiculed because of it.

Enjoy your pints all...

Radix - DLT x.0

Fuserleer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 02:09:07 PM

Wow Shocked

If it makes you happy.

I get where you are coming from and the need for a cautiously pessimistic outlook.

With all of the "supposed" revolutionary coins (a.k.a. copy-clone coins) that have sprouted up like weeds with their ever-sickening pump-n-dump strategies it is easy to be wary and rightfully suspicious of anything purporting to be new and revolutionary.   Thus, all I'm asking (which is a large ask given the landscape of the past few years) is that you maintain an openness towards the idea that there might be a better way.

There's being wary and cautious, and then there's being downright rude and nasty.

Radix - DLT x.0

Peachy

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 02:09:24 PM

Granted few scams play out this long, I'll give it that  Shocked

There's the hopeful optimism that was the original intent behind the entire crypto scene.   Wink

It is indeed not a scam as he previously refunded over half a million dollars at his own personal expense to those that wanted out due to the delays of the project or because they needed the money for other uses.  Find me any other dev that has such unquestionable integrity.  I'm guessing it'll be a while because I've yet to encounter one.

Uest3

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 02:24:26 PM

If some people think Emunie is a scam or a fictive coin is their problem, I'm a beta tester, I have tested the client many times. Besides all great features, the succes isn't guaranteed yet, our community should not answer to these attacks untill the client is ready for mass adoption. Just my opinion.
noelmal

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 03:00:22 PM

Granted few scams play out this long, I'll give it that  Shocked

There's the hopeful optimism that was the original intent behind the entire crypto scene.   Wink

It is indeed not a scam as he previously refunded over half a million dollars at his own personal expense to those that wanted out due to the delays of the project or because they needed the money for other uses.  Find me any other dev that has such unquestionable integrity.  I'm guessing it'll be a while because I've yet to encounter one.

Easy to refund when you stole your own coins, ie he still had their coins/money to giveback to them ffs how thick are you people.

His integrity OMFG, he scammed his gov, he stole his own coins to hide the money he collected ffs its been done 1 thousand and 1 times in this community.
Peachy

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 03:08:17 PM

Easy to refund when you stole your own coins, ie he still had their coins/money to giveback to them ffs how thick are you people.

His integrity OMFG, he scammed his gov, he stole his own coins to hide the money he collected ffs its been done 1 thousand and 1 times in this community.

Wow.  Just Wow.

I don't even know where to begin with this level of insanity and paranoia.  I apologize if you were personally affected by some other tragedy, but you should rethink painting everything with the same broad brush of guilt.  Sometimes theft is truly theft without the conspiracy you might imagine. 

I personally challenge you to find one shred of proof to backup your allegations or else this accusation is truly off the rails.  I can easily identify several individuals that can back up my claims of his integrity.  Likewise, I have met him in person and would vouch for his moral compass pointing unwaveringly North.

Sorry for your loss.

Fuserleer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 03:13:47 PM

I was gunna leave a nice reply, but it's like talking to a brick wall

People can believe what they want to believe, fact is the BTC got stolen, I paid the price for it.  Sometimes there are no conspiracies, or a grand plan to deceive, what is said happened, happened.

Unless the guy that stole them dares to come forward and announce it, and proves he did, you'll have to make up your own mind, because it's impossible to prove you don't own something.

Radix - DLT x.0

noelmal

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 03:14:08 PM

Wow.  Just Wow.

I don't even know where to begin with this level of insanity and paranoia.  I apologize if you were personally affected by some other tragedy, but you should rethink painting everything with the same broad brush of guilt.  Sometimes theft is truly theft without the conspiracy you might imagine.  

I personally challenge you to find one shred of proof to backup your allegations or else this accusation is truly off the rails.  I can easily identify several individuals that can back up my claims of his integrity.  Likewise, I have met him in person and would vouch for his moral compass pointing unwaveringly North.

Sorry for your loss.

Peachy your level of twisted nuttiness isnt even worth further response to.
noelmal

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 03:18:47 PM

I was gunna leave a nice reply, but it's like talking to a brick wall

Oh I read the dribble before you deleted it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: