Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:29:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CAUTION! Dicefortune.com is operated by a con artist!  (Read 2789 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 07:49:48 PM

His name is Leroy Fodor, and you can learnt all about him here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.0 and here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1010427.0.

I've spent mega hours documenting the several dozen lies Leroy's espoused since his first introduction to Bitcoin since the middle of last year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 09:53:16 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2015, 11:39:24 PM by Gleb Gamow

https://www.bitcoinforum.com/profile/?area=showposts;sa=messages;u=4909

Hello, I have began reading into Bitcoin mining for over a month now. I have tried to research many things to find the best way to build a good computer to accomplish successful mining. Ordering the good mining equipment would be very problematic because I live in the Philippines right now. Getting all that nice equipment would be very hard here. So i must settle to try this with the use of computers and their hardware available to me.

Allow me to go over my situation, I have an empty building I would like to dedicate to mining. I can have computers built to my specs. I would like to join a successful pool that I can contribute my hardware as an asset rather than just an addition.

Questions I have,

How many computers will I need to successfully make a nice profit? Electricity is not a problem as far as costs go. Very inexpensive here.

Can I use the force of 4 or more computers as one merged unit or must I register them all as separate workers.
If I can use them as a merged effort on my end which way is actually more profitable, to use them separate or merge them together as one force?
How should I build these computers.

Things I had in mind, I would like to use
ASUS F1 A55-M LX3 R2.0 mother board
AMD A8  radeon processor with
2 AMD Radeon graphics cards, and hopefully
2 32gig DDR3 1066MHz ram sets.

This will actually give my computers 3 accessible video cards, the 1 to 2 gig onboard radeon video as well as the 2 additional radeon video cards.

I would really love to get invested in this, and if I can do it using computers I will possibly have the option to buy 5 or 10 brand new ones very inexpensively.

Things I do not understand, if I would have 4 computers built to the specs above, Can I make them all work together as one unit to produce better profits in a pool.
If you can merge them is there extensive knowledge to networks needed and coding in order to accomplish this task?

I have been looking for over a month and it seems the people who can answer these questions are somewhat mean in a way and never directly answer the questions, they use an answer like "if you have to ask that don't get involved" and answers like that do not help me to research this investment, or anyone elses for that matter. I have never mined before and I am very interested in getting started, any information you can pass along to help me figure out the best path to take would be very beneficial.

http://moneyinpjs.com/forums/index.php/topic,257.msg706.html#msg706

I got started in Bitcoin a while ago, I was a day trader in the Forex Commodoties exchange. I closed my accounts in forex and sold my whole portfolio. And I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012. My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out over power super PC we built and used as rigs for larger new ASIC equipment. We then suffered a terrible fire cause by arson that destroyed 3 businesses and our home. (we live in the Philippines so your business is part of your house in most occasions.) With no help from anyone, Not even the bitcoin community we were forced to start our new Bitcoin mining business with absolutely no money at all. Since I have done very well with the business so far, I built an informational website that helps to know how we did what we did. I saw I have a 3 month ROI on my miners which surprises most bitcoin miners and they kept asking how I was doing it, and I have helped many people get and earn bitcoin for free, all the way up to owning their own bitcoin mining farms with no money out of their pocket.

It does not have referral or affiliate offerings but I am thinking of adding this in the future.

So today i will give you the link to my website, it has faucets, game links, mining pool information and links to them, it has a place with a link where you can check any site for scams. The contact page goes directly to my personal email so all the questions I see personally and answer myself. It has a lot of great information for free to anyone who chooses to use it.

http://knlgfx.wix.com/bitland

Leroy Fodor is a Fuckin' Liar!

May 26, 2014, 07:19:31 AM: I'm new to Bitcoin. PLEASE HELP ME!

December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM: I started in Bitcoin in 2012, but lost my solar power bitcoin mining farm and three businesses and my home due to a fire. PLEASE HELP ME! http://www.gofundme.com/1pbo38

Thank you for all this attention, However I do not ned it, You are a time wasting troll, your posts make no sense, and only you and your sockpuppets believe them. I have disproven you on everything you post about.

At the end of the day your a lieing criminal whose opinion matters to no one.

Here's the deal, Leroy Fodor, disprove this post and I will leave Bitcoin forever.

At the end of the day, this lieing criminal WILL learnt you how to spell lying.  Tongue
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 10:19:59 PM

and I will TEACH you how not to use learnt as it is not a word Smiley

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 11:07:14 PM

and I will TEACH you how not to use learnt as it is not a word Smiley

This fucker is so far removed from reality...

http://grammarist.com/spelling/learned-learnt/

Learned is the more common past tense and past participle of the verb learn. Learnt is a variant especially common outside North America. In British writing, for instance, it appears about once for every three instances of learned. In the U.S. and Canada, meanwhile, learnt appears only once for approximately every 500 instances of learned, and it’s generally considered colloquial.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/learnt

verb

1. a simple past tense and past participle of learn.

If learnt ain't a motherfuckin' word, then why the fuck is it included in EVERY motherfuckin' English dictionary on the planet?

And, to think that Leroy Fodor is an Ohio Alumnus.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

yea as if you have NOOO spelling errors.  (learnt is not a word)

I feel sorry for you 55 years old and you have NOTHING

Compared to you I am ....wait for it......God

Reads to me like God can't spell correctly, for God honestly believes that learnt ain't a word.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Lorange

Peter Lorange (born 1943) is a Norwegian economist. He is the owner, President, and CEO of the Lorange Institute of Business Zürich, formerly known as GSBA Zurich, which he bought in July 2009.

Dear Peter Lorange,

Learnt ain't a word!

Regards,

God
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 08:46:57 AM

Hey, Leroy Fodor, don't forget to comment on this thread also.
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 08:56:51 AM

I sure will,

heres the truth behind Gleb Gamow

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.0

A lying, law breaking sex offender who supposedly worked for BFL of all places to choose, yes your opinion, and the fact you were instrumental in nothing that brought them down. yep your a real winner everyone should trust your input, your reputation and arrest records speak fro themselves dont they Smiley

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 09:29:52 AM

I sure will,

heres the truth behind Gleb Gamow

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.0

A lying, law breaking sex offender who supposedly worked for BFL of all places to choose, yes your opinion, and the fact you were instrumental in nothing that brought them down. yep your a real winner everyone should trust your input, your reputation and arrest records speak fro themselves dont they Smiley

Also, I fucked a dead dog once.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Hello, I have began reading into Bitcoin mining for over a month now. I have tried to research many things to find the best way to build a good computer to accomplish successful mining. Ordering the good mining equipment would be very problematic because I live in the Philippines right now. Getting all that nice equipment would be very hard here. So i must settle to try this with the use of computers and their hardware available to me.

Allow me to go over my situation, I have an empty building I would like to dedicate to mining. I can have computers built to my specs. I would like to join a successful pool that I can contribute my hardware as an asset rather than just an addition.

Questions I have,

How many computers will I need to successfully make a nice profit? Electricity is not a problem as far as costs go. Very inexpensive here.

Can I use the force of 4 or more computers as one merged unit or must I register them all as separate workers.
If I can use them as a merged effort on my end which way is actually more profitable, to use them separate or merge them together as one force?
How should I build these computers.

Things I had in mind, I would like to use
ASUS F1 A55-M LX3 R2.0 mother board
AMD A8  radeon processor with
2 AMD Radeon graphics cards, and hopefully
2 32gig DDR3 1066MHz ram sets.

This will actually give my computers 3 accessible video cards, the 1 to 2 gig onboard radeon video as well as the 2 additional radeon video cards.

I would really love to get invested in this, and if I can do it using computers I will possibly have the option to buy 5 or 10 brand new ones very inexpensively.

Things I do not understand, if I would have 4 computers built to the specs above, Can I make them all work together as one unit to produce better profits in a pool.
If you can merge them is there extensive knowledge to networks needed and coding in order to accomplish this task?

I have been looking for over a month and it seems the people who can answer these questions are somewhat mean in a way and never directly answer the questions, they use an answer like "if you have to ask that don't get involved" and answers like that do not help me to research this investment, or anyone elses for that matter. I have never mined before and I am very interested in getting started, any information you can pass along to help me figure out the best path to take would be very beneficial.

I got started in Bitcoin a while ago, I was a day trader in the Forex Commodoties exchange. I closed my accounts in forex and sold my whole portfolio. And I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012. My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out over power super PC we built and used as rigs for larger new ASIC equipment. We then suffered a terrible fire cause by arson that destroyed 3 businesses and our home. (we live in the Philippines so your business is part of your house in most occasions.) With no help from anyone, Not even the bitcoin community we were forced to start our new Bitcoin mining business with absolutely no money at all. Since I have done very well with the business so far, I built an informational website that helps to know how we did what we did. I saw I have a 3 month ROI on my miners which surprises most bitcoin miners and they kept asking how I was doing it, and I have helped many people get and earn bitcoin for free, all the way up to owning their own bitcoin mining farms with no money out of their pocket.

It does not have referral or affiliate offerings but I am thinking of adding this in the future.

So today i will give you the link to my website, it has faucets, game links, mining pool information and links to them, it has a place with a link where you can check any site for scams. The contact page goes directly to my personal email so all the questions I see personally and answer myself. It has a lot of great information for free to anyone who chooses to use it.

December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM: I started in Bitcoin in 2012, but lost my solar power bitcoin mining farm and three businesses and my home due to a fire. PLEASE HELP ME! http://www.gofundme.com/1pbo38

With no help from anyone, Not even the bitcoin community we were forced to start our new Bitcoin mining business with absolutely no money at all.

"This is so fuckin' sad!... ONLY 26 people donated a measly $2,090 to help Leroy Fodor and his family to recover from the lost of his solar power bitcoin mining farm built to protect the network... THAT'S NOTHING!... Nothing at all... and Leroy should express such every chance he gets... Now, if you'll excuse me, I have problems of my own I haven't solved... and Ed Gel's cookin' up a fabulous vegan lunch (wathin' our meat intake  Shocked) for him and I to enjoy on the balcony while watching the world go by in our underwear."

Thank you for all this attention, However I do not ned it, You are a time wasting troll, your posts make no sense, and only you and your sockpuppets believe them. I have disproven you on everything you post about.

At the end of the day your a lieing criminal whose opinion matters to no one.

Once again, this lieing criminal, me, has proven that those who graduate from Ohio University can't spell.

I honestly fail to see where my post doesn't make sense when it chiefly uses your own words.

With no help from anyone, Not even the bitcoin community we were forced to start our new Bitcoin mining business with absolutely no money at all.
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 11:16:38 AM

Once again, this lieing criminal, me, has proven that those who graduate from Ohio University can't spell.

yep and the only thing you have actually proven was that I have a lot of typos, if typos is all my investors need to worry about then so be it, the site I own and operate does not make money from good grammar, it makes money on what it promises.

Your posts do not make sense because you embellish things Gleb, you pull excerpts from one forum unrelated to another and post them above each other in a desperate attempt to discredit my work and fabricate a lie, You have no idea what was going on in some of those posts nor do you have any clue it is even me posting them, you found a username which is actually widely used here in the philippines as multiple businesses are named cyberpinoy (this is not the USA remember) At the end of the day you are doing your best to ruin my work,  that ultimately you are jealous of. It sucks to see a person providing a true authentic cloud mining service doesn't it Gleb, one backed by transactions on the blockchain, and wallets full of proof we are doing our job.

Gleb go back to drug smuggling, altho you were not that great at it, it still is better than the trolling your trying with me.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 04:52:14 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2015, 05:05:28 PM by Gleb Gamow

yep and the only thing you have actually proven was that I have a lot of typos, if typos is all my investors need to worry about then so be it, the site I own and operate does not make money from good grammar, it makes money on what it promises.

Your posts do not make sense because you embellish things Gleb, you pull excerpts from one forum unrelated to another and post them above each other in a desperate attempt to discredit my work and fabricate a lie, You have no idea what was going on in some of those posts nor do you have any clue it is even me posting them, you found a username which is actually widely used here in the philippines as multiple businesses are named cyberpinoy (this is not the USA remember) At the end of the day you are doing your best to ruin my work,  that ultimately you are jealous of. It sucks to see a person providing a true authentic cloud mining service doesn't it Gleb, one backed by transactions on the blockchain, and wallets full of proof we are doing our job.

Gleb go back to drug smuggling, altho you were not that great at it, it still is better than the trolling your trying with me.

Dude, you've just outdid my The Curious Case of Brad Burns thread. Here's the funny part: He, too, was into ALIENS! And, he, too, was going to build a massive cloud mining facility until, that is, I nailed his ass against the wall via discrediting his outrageous claims.

Although it pains me to suggest such, but PLEASE consider making more promises if you desire to make money on your gambling site: http://www.dicefortune.com/

Here's a video about Leroy Fodor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQnmOFo-iGg
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 12:42:47 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2015, 01:31:35 AM by Gleb Gamow

Your posts do not make sense because you embellish things Gleb, you pull excerpts from one forum unrelated to another and post them above each other in a desperate attempt to discredit my work and fabricate a lie, You have no idea what was going on in some of those posts nor do you have any clue it is even me posting them, you found a username which is actually widely used here in the philippines as multiple businesses are named cyberpinoy (this is not the USA remember) At the end of the day you are doing your best to ruin my work,  that ultimately you are jealous of. It sucks to see a person providing a true authentic cloud mining service doesn't it Gleb, one backed by transactions on the blockchain, and wallets full of proof we are doing our job.

I am so jealous of Leroy Fodor having the ability to dole out 65 US cents to his four supposedly investors, I'm goin' to try (pleaseeeeeeee, Jehovah, help me) to discredit his lying ass using his own words from accounts that are 100% his, and NOT some other cyperpinoy on the internet, at last count there's a total of two, so I guess I could get them mixed up, but the othere one has nothing to do with Bitcoin. Only the one controlled my Leroy Fodor does.

https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor/posts/807063142651126?comment_id=807246089299498&offset=0&total_comments=32&pnref=story

Unrelated once again cause you dont have the whole story, Yes I did start a business in JUNE purposely to see if you could make money in bitcoins without investing anything, it was a project I put together quite successfully, just becasue I traded them since 2009 does not mean I am not allowed to start projects Gleb. I did not lie, I started in 2009 trading Bitcoins buying and selling them, in June I started a project to see if you really could get a good honest business going in crypto without investing a dime out of your pocket, and I did it. and it is possible. Thank you for showing everyone how hard work and dedication really pays off.

Keep trying Gleb the troll you are failing at every turn.

No screenshots needed for the above, for Leroy Fodor verified that both quotes were made my him.

May 26, 2014, 07:19:31 AM: Hello, I have began reading into Bitcoin mining for over a month now.
May 26, 2014, 07:19:31 AM: I have never mined before.
June 9, 2014 at 7:53pm: I hope to start mining them soon. thats where the real money is
December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM: And I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012.
December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM: A year ago (2013), our solar power bitcoin mining farm burnt to the ground.
December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM: Then (still 2013), our home and three other businesses burnt to the ground. The fire to his home and businesses occurred on December 8, 2012. http://www.gofundme.com/1pbo38
March 15, 2015, 01:20:03 PM: I did not lie, I started in 2009 trading Bitcoins buying and selling them.

https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor/posts/817474354943338?pnref=story

Does the above read to you like somebody whose been involved in Bitcoin since 2009, or of some con artist named Leroy Fodor that just discovered Bitcoin prior to posting on his Facebook page?

https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor?fref=ufi

The above screenshot is exactly how a con artist like Leroy Fodor ropes in his marks.
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 04:01:23 AM

Here is what we know for certaijn, I have kept all my promises to the players of Dicefortune.com, it has a 0% house edge (you can check this) And everything I said I would do I did.

Scam accusation FAILED!!!!

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 04:55:50 AM

Here is what we know for certaijn, I have kept all my promises to the players of Dicefortune.com, it has a 0% house edge (you can check this) And everything I said I would do I did.

Dude, you're nothing but a big fatass liar, and you're penning on other forums that you own the largest bitcoin farm in all of the Philippines to advance all your concerns, including this dice gambling site of yours of which you don't have a license in any jurisdiction to legally operate. That is the definition of a scam.

http://www.gamblingsites.org/laws/philippines/

PAGCOR issues the licenses and monitors all existing licensees for compliance. Any limited company interested in getting a license can apply for one. The application itself costs $40,000 and then there's a $48,000 fee for the first year once approved. Licenses are renewed each year after that for $60,000 per year.

You couldn't even afford ten dollars for a domain, thus a girl from Vietnam registered your site. There's no fuckin' way you paid the fees depicted above to operate your gambling site legally.

SHOW ME YOUR GAMBLING LICENCE, LEROY FODOR!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 05:06:04 AM

This psycho is about to make a phone call:

Phone: (63 2) 521-1542 loc. 577

E-Mail: gd@pagcor.ph
Netpyder

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 04:13:48 PM

@ stakeminer.. your website is totally sql injectable Smiley if you are operating in something like that. you should be ddos and sql injection protected.. just saying

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 04:37:12 PM

@ stakeminer.. your website is totally sql injectable Smiley if you are operating in something like that. you should be ddos and sql injection protected.. just saying

After a two hour conversation I had today, I say Leroy Fodor WILL be shutting down his DiceFortune.com site. Seems he doesn't have a license to operate in the Philippines. If Leroy Fodor goes dark for an extended period of time, safely assume there's no internet connection where he's resting his ass (double entendre intended).

cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 08:11:04 PM

Thank you, I added cloudflare on dicefortune.com, I can add it as well on stakeminers, however there is absolutely no interaction between the wallets and the website, the wallets are stored offline and all the account data is manually put in by me. So even if a hacker would get into the system he can not steal any coins, make any withdraws, or even see where the wallets are. I manually process all withdraws and deposits, I generate the addresses myself and input the data to the investors accounts as well as email them with a depositing address. But I can still add it so people can feel more safe.

cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 08:22:30 PM

These fees and licenses are for full scale online CASINOS that involve real money Philippine pesos or other forms of cash, there are no laws, licenses, or regulations regarding crypto gambling sites. Yes i did inquire Smiley the only way gambling sites can be illegal is if you live in a city where gambling is illegal, and I do not. You can not get a license for something if the license does not exist Bruno. You wasted 2 hours of your time.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 08:54:51 PM

These fees and licenses are for full scale online CASINOS that involve real money Philippine pesos or other forms of cash, there are no laws, licenses, or regulations regarding crypto gambling sites. Yes i did inquire Smiley the only way gambling sites can be illegal is if you live in a city where gambling is illegal, and I do not. You can not get a license for something if the license does not exist Bruno. You wasted 2 hours of your time.

If that's the case, then why don't you operate 10 such sites oppose to just one? Wouldn't that make sense to earn 10 times the amount of money? If ten is good, then 20 sites with the help of your wife is even better. That's 20 times the income. Why the fuck are you ONLY operating one gambling site? You could be a billionaire in no time.
Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 10:23:28 PM

Thank you, I added cloudflare on dicefortune.com, I can add it as well on stakeminers, however there is absolutely no interaction between the wallets and the website, the wallets are stored offline and all the account data is manually put in by me. So even if a hacker would get into the system he can not steal any coins, make any withdraws, or even see where the wallets are. I manually process all withdraws and deposits, I generate the addresses myself and input the data to the investors accounts as well as email them with a depositing address. But I can still add it so people can feel more safe.

if you are genuine about your business. i would recommend ddos and sql protection on all your websites.

now my opinion (it might not count, but still) : -

if someone is operating the same business on different websites. something is not right. locking your post on the accusations against OP was the worst thing you could have done. basic scammer business-like. i have no claims to say you ARE a scammer. but i would like to tell you that i have added your name to my post. check it on my signature. your future post will define if i should remove it, or report it. i have read all the catfights between OP and you, all the print screens. OP might be a troll sometimes, but as it was pointed out, he is good at recognizing scams. i have in no way treated you as a scammer, i just posted so that people would know they should deal with precautions. sorry if my post might offend you. i as a junior member is trying to leave a footprint on this website. tracking down scammers and potential scams.
i have no right to accuse you, and i am not accusing you.

just be careful how you post, and what you post

i hope you dont open a thread on my name and then lock it Wink

Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 10:28:48 PM

0% house edge, how you make profits?

its basically the theory of Trust Trust Trust and BLAM.. all disapears.

these are the situations that gets you into trouble mate. if your website is legit, and is really something good. id love to work for you or partner up with you. i will specifically monitor all data. and will create a thread on the forum so that people know how your website operates. what are the in's and the out's.
i would also personaly monitor your ddos protection and sql injection attempts.

BUT, if you happen to go bankrupt, i wont stand as your scapegoat...

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: