Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:44:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitshares' price is dropping. Any news or updates?  (Read 1440 times)
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 02:37:37 AM

Are there any news or updates we should know about?  Please, let's make the discussion good and civil.  Enough 'scam this, scam that...'.  I just want to know what's really going on with Bitshares.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chew Kok

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 03:20:09 AM

Are there any news or updates we should know about?  Please, let's make the discussion good and civil.  Enough 'scam this, scam that...'.  I just want to know what's really going on with Bitshares.

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15962.0.html

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,16053.0.html

They have no clue! They all guessing. Dilution from merger? (1% inflation). BitAssets broken? (BM has possible solution). Chinese investing in Shanghai Index? (not them). Cannibalizing BTS community with DACs? Promises and more promises? Crypto bear market? DE hate? Aliens?
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 03:44:38 AM

Looks like no one's really sure what's going on.  Are the people behind Bitshares managing everything well?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
brekyrself

Activity: 547
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 04:57:45 AM

Quite a lot going on and it's always difficult to keep up with the pace they progress.

Latest marketing update
https://bitshares.org/newsletter/2015/nullstreet/the_nullstreet_journal_0-3.pdf

Proposed changes to the BitAssets
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15775.0.html
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15986.0.html

Very nice web wallet being worked on
https://moonstone.io/

If you are technical keep an eye on the GitHub
https://github.com/BitShares/bitshares/releases
https://github.com/BitShares/bitshares/milestones

Other DAC's such as MUSIC and PLAY are still being worked on
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/board,54.0.html
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/board,52.0.html

My own thoughts on BTS:

-Quite nice to be able to buy/sell/short BitAssets in changing times from within the client.  Liquidity should improve with time.
-Being employed by the blockchain.  I am not a delegate however it gives the user the ability to vote for block signer's who are providing value to BTS.
-User Issued Assets are being implemented/documented/tweaked that will allow for complete legal compliance.  Think OverStock.com that wants to issue their own blockchain stock etc...
-5-10 second secure confirmations

The positive list goes on and on, just seems BTS is being overshadowed by chains not bringing much innovation or further pushing the blockchain limits.  Regardless, BTS is an honest experiment and it will be fun to see where it goes in 6-12 months.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 05:05:53 AM

Quite a lot going on and it's always difficult to keep up with the pace they progress.

Latest marketing update
https://bitshares.org/newsletter/2015/nullstreet/the_nullstreet_journal_0-3.pdf

Proposed changes to the BitAssets
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15775.0.html
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15986.0.html

Very nice web wallet being worked on
https://moonstone.io/

If you are technical keep an eye on the GitHub
https://github.com/BitShares/bitshares/releases
https://github.com/BitShares/bitshares/milestones

Other DAC's such as MUSIC and PLAY are still being worked on
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/board,54.0.html
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/board,52.0.html

My own thoughts on BTS:

-Quite nice to be able to buy/sell/short BitAssets in changing times from within the client.  Liquidity should improve with time.
-Being employed by the blockchain.  I am not a delegate however it gives the user the ability to vote for block signer's who are providing value to BTS.
-User Issued Assets are being implemented/documented/tweaked that will allow for complete legal compliance.  Think OverStock.com that wants to issue their own blockchain stock etc...
-5-10 second secure confirmations

The positive list goes on and on, just seems BTS is being overshadowed by chains not bringing much innovation or further pushing the blockchain limits.  Regardless, BTS is an honest experiment and it will be fun to see where it goes in 6-12 months.

It does not really correlate with the price does it?  I was asking what's going on in the lines of 'why are people dumping it?'.

I mean it's easy to shill.  Everybody shills in these parts.  But what is really going on?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
brekyrself

Activity: 547
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 05:13:41 AM

-Browsing the links shows that many people do not believe in or agree with the proposed changes to BitAssets

-Perhaps user "Ander" hit the nail on the head.
"Usually in startups/VC, the equity in the company is held by a small number of investors who are long term believers, knowledgeable about the company, and who are strong hands who would not panic and sell their stake if the valuation went down.  In fact, the shares at that point are not even tradable.

It is a unique thing about cryptocurrencies that they have allowed average people to act like venture capitalists, buying into crypto IPOs.  This is very cool.  And yet, sadly in the current state of crypto, there are just a ton of people running around out there buying and selling cryptocoins that have NO understanding whatsoever of the technology.  And so many of them are weak hands, momentum buyers, who just buy pumps and sell dumps and have no idea what coins are good or bad, other than to look at what coin is going up or down.

Even then, while the average person might be able to grasp a basic idea of what Bitocin means, that is, they can understand the short explanation or 'story' of bitcoin, understanding Bitshares is more difficult by an order of magnitude.  Without a finance/economics/trading background, you CANNOT understand it.  You will not have the slightest clue how bitAssets work, and about shorting and collateral and margin calls, or anything!  And so most people cannot distinguish between Bitshares and the tons of other crap out there.  The other coins all have nice one line summaries of their 'story', like "Darkcoin is anoynmous", or "Dogecoin is fun and has cute dog pictures".  And they understand those things.  But Bitshares is incomprehensible financial mumbo jumbo to them, and so all they see is that the price is going down, therefore it must suck.

In a normal startup company.  The investors would not be a bunch of chinese and western guys, of which 99% of whom have no idea how anything works and who bought because it was going up and sell because its going down.  But in Bitshares thats what we have.  The current bear market is grinding out most of these people, and those that remain are either those who understand bitshares, or those who are very very stubborn.  (In investing, an average amount of stubbornness is terrible for your health!  It means you hold through the early declines but then sell late, near the bottom!  You need to either be quick to bail, or you need to hold through everything and come out the other side). "
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 05:15:52 AM

Thank you. That is what I was looking for.  I will read the threads as soon as I get back home.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 05:56:14 AM

But what is really going on?

The slaves are waking up.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 06:00:55 AM

But what is really going on?

The slaves are waking up.

Pretty much what's happening. Same fate as PayCoin and Ripple.

claycoins

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 08:27:48 AM

-Browsing the links shows that many people do not believe in or agree with the proposed changes to BitAssets

-Perhaps user "Ander" hit the nail on the head.
"Usually in startups/VC, the equity in the company is held by a small number of investors who are long term believers, knowledgeable about the company, and who are strong hands who would not panic and sell their stake if the valuation went down.  In fact, the shares at that point are not even tradable.

It is a unique thing about cryptocurrencies that they have allowed average people to act like venture capitalists, buying into crypto IPOs.  This is very cool.  And yet, sadly in the current state of crypto, there are just a ton of people running around out there buying and selling cryptocoins that have NO understanding whatsoever of the technology.  And so many of them are weak hands, momentum buyers, who just buy pumps and sell dumps and have no idea what coins are good or bad, other than to look at what coin is going up or down.

Even then, while the average person might be able to grasp a basic idea of what Bitocin means, that is, they can understand the short explanation or 'story' of bitcoin, understanding Bitshares is more difficult by an order of magnitude.  Without a finance/economics/trading background, you CANNOT understand it.  You will not have the slightest clue how bitAssets work, and about shorting and collateral and margin calls, or anything!  And so most people cannot distinguish between Bitshares and the tons of other crap out there.  The other coins all have nice one line summaries of their 'story', like "Darkcoin is anoynmous", or "Dogecoin is fun and has cute dog pictures".  And they understand those things.  But Bitshares is incomprehensible financial mumbo jumbo to them, and so all they see is that the price is going down, therefore it must suck.

In a normal startup company.  The investors would not be a bunch of chinese and western guys, of which 99% of whom have no idea how anything works and who bought because it was going up and sell because its going down.  But in Bitshares thats what we have.  The current bear market is grinding out most of these people, and those that remain are either those who understand bitshares, or those who are very very stubborn.  (In investing, an average amount of stubbornness is terrible for your health!  It means you hold through the early declines but then sell late, near the bottom!  You need to either be quick to bail, or you need to hold through everything and come out the other side). "

I agree, what percentage of the already small cryptocurrency community have any real interest in bitassets/DACs and all that stuff. 

Sonny91BE

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 08:28:50 AM

I agree, pump and dump themes repeating over and over ..
Chew Kok

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 08:36:47 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2015, 11:22:31 AM by Chew Kok

Tokeweed is dude! He say no scam talk, but DE and his NXT shill buddy have to always cut down competition. They childlike minds think people dump BTS and go to them. Same as Monero shills attacking Gash. (Yes Gash! You see mermaid with pearl poo pellet?). Very beautiful! Or SDC community attacking other shitcoins like Stealth, XC. So stupid... so boring!

Amazing time to buy. Also, you become government-free and are no longer able to finance wars without your consent. So if you lose anything, you can say at least there was a moral cause.

Pulling my barrow: You may want to consider a few bucks into NXT too, since it has the most active development and the most advanced features.

HCLivess... You say Ripple suck? Okay... You right, but look at this... https://twitter.com/RippleLabs/status/593171702516817920
Jealous little NXT shill... so typical, so pathetic!

DE opinion no matter! Even village idiot like me know he is NXT shill, and a moron! He say I Taunsewer.

70 Satoshi for 1 XEM.  Wow such deal.   NXT is 4000 Satoshi for 1 NXT.   I can buy 57x more XEM than NXT.   Bitshares is 212 Satoshi.   I can buy 3x-4x more XEM than BTS.

XEM is cheapest Bitcoin 2.0+ Platform and thus most profit for investors.  This is guaranteed winner.

Soon it is 1000s Satoshi or more.   $100 make $5000 soon, wow.  

NEM is Bitcoin 2.0+ Platform and more advance than Bitcoin 2.0 Platforms (Ripple / Stellar / NXT / Bitshares)

XEM right now looks to be the most advanced in core mechanics.  I've used Ripple, Stellar, NXT and Bitshares and NEM is the best.

* PoI produces better returns for investors.  
* State of the art blockchain compression - no waiting hours to plug and play.
* Community Client and Network Interface is separate and it is TOR safe (Pustogarov Proof: NEM is the first to pass).
* Blockchain Cosigning means your money cannot be stolen.

This is brand new.  70 Satoshi.  Soon 1000s of Satoshi.  

I nominate TaunSew to be the NEM PR spokesperson ...

Ok... I PR for NEM? Sell it... I think its shit. Moron! Always assuming you know more than everybody else. You have Dunning–Kruger? Think so.

DE is pathetic loser! Everytime BTS mention... he hate! DecentralisedEconomics is biggest hypocrite in crypto. BTS is centralized and NXT isnt? Only idiot believe this, and I am idiot... so why I not believe this? Where is Daedelus asking for link? Truth... NXT has a PR problem like BTS. Both products have something more than other shitcoins, But BTS has a community of very smart people. NXT has a community of sockpuppets. I know Daedelus... link?

No link, but this says it all... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1035337.80
inBitweTrust is more trustworthy than any of you shills! Everytime you sling shit at another project... you are leaving traces of poopoo on your precious moral values you claim as something unique to you and only you. Fuckin losers! All of you... except Dude Tokeweed! He really too cool for school DE. You just a pretender. Everyone know it too. Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh! Now we bathe? Or you want undercarriage service from my sister Chew Mai Klit?

I agree that second gen coins do have potential in them and they have the fundamentals basics to work off so they offer an advantage ..
I myself see a big future in NEM and NXT. But this is purely personal opinion ofcourse.

Who knows. I'll be the happiest if BTC reaches great adoption rates that is my main concern !

Another one? Fucking hilarious! Go NXT! Show the community what you are all about!

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 09:45:02 AM

...MINDLESS RAMBLINGS...

And Ladies and Gentlemen, I now present to you the "mastermind" behind NEM who most likely controls over 50% of all stakes and dev / supporter accounts, UtoptianFuture!

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Chew Kok

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 10:16:38 AM

...MINDLESS RAMBLINGS...

And Ladies and Gentlemen, I now present to you the "mastermind" behind NEM who most likely controls over 50% of all stakes and dev / supporter accounts, UtoptianFuture!

Come on DE... lets give them a show! A couple of sockpuppets calling each other poopoo-face! Taunsewer is thinking... Fuck! I know I am an idiot, but this guy is really making me look bad! Sorry Taunsewer! He keeps calling me you? I guess I am flattered. You are a pretty big cretin yourself, and that's saying a lot for this place!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I now present to you the "moron" behind 2kew4skewl who most likely controls over 50% of the NXT sockpuppets accounts, DecentralisedEconomics! Not really! Just loved the symmetry. Now I return to Likwang hero! I defeat DE jeenyAnus! My village is proud I defeat stinky shill Hypocrite DecentralisedEconomics/2kewl4skewl!!!!! CHEW N KOK! CHEW N KOK! CHEW N KOK!

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 10:21:23 AM

...MINDLESS RAMBLINGS...

Come on DE... lets give them a show! A couple of sockpuppets calling each other poopoo-face! Taunsewer is thinking... Fuck! I know I am an idiot, but this guy is really making me look bad! Sorry Taunsewer! He keeps calling me you? I guess I am flattered. You are a pretty big cretin yourself, and that's saying a lot for this place!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I now present to you the "moron" behind 2kew4skewl who most likely controls over 50% of the NXT sockpuppets accounts, DecentralisedEconomics! Not really! Just loved the symmetry. Now I return to Likwang hero! I defeat DE jeenyAnus! My village is proud I defeat stinky shill Hypocrite DecentralisedEconomics/2kewl4skewl!!!!! CHEW N KOK! CHEW N KOK! CHEW N KOK!

Degenerate

tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 02:08:59 PM

Probably it is the consequence that they promised things and not delivered them so far. People losing trust into the project.
robrigo

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 03:24:58 PM

BTS has officially capitulated. Get it while it's hot (and cheap)!  Cool

Look for a big announcement from the core team first week of June. I had the pleasure of visiting them in Blacksburg for a week recently and I must say I am really excited for the future of the project (can't spill any secret sauce tho, sorry). There is a lot more happening behind the scenes than meets the eye.

BitShares wants to be the industrial B2B blockchain- think "decentralized Ripple".

They are working to make the protocol highly scalable, efficient, and predictable.

Twitter: @robrig0

In Detroit? Want to learn more about BitShares? RSVP for the meetup! http://www.meetup.com/bitshares-worldwide/
Bisha

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 11:22:07 PM

It was people loosing faith on the project. One of the many reasons people point is merger (while at the same time it was approved by lots of people) and a bug which apparently should be fixed in the upcoming weeks - although that should have been done already. A

But infrastructure is growing. If you check a few threads like you said, I think you will agree with me on that. At the moment, imo, things look good and reasonable for long term. But these last months, well, you can see for yourself. It will recover, but it will take time. It just needs to get that momentum to get things going, once done, it will run smoothly, but this is the hard part. The infrastructure being built now will help BitShares appear on the map again but I'm guessing in a few months. My estimation is things will start to settle down around end of the summer, start of the winter it will warm up, so yeah, not good news short time but hoping a solid performance around the time i mentioned.

Stratis: Same supply as Ethereum + Masternodes + ICOs + Bitcoin a Core Dev. 90% cheaper than Eth. Do the math.
StanLarimer

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 12:12:58 AM

Lessons we have learned:

Phase I:  Nov 2013 to Nov 2014 - Tell everybody your vision and talk publicly about your plans.

Lesson Learned:  Don't.  It will take you longer than you expected and as you encounter obstacles your plans will change causing people to worry and say nasty things about you.

Phase II:  Nov 2014 to May 2015 - Keep your plans private.  Get stuff working first, then reveal your amazing progress.

Lesson Learned: Don't.   Being off the radar screen makes people lose hope and wander off. 

Phase III:  June 2015 till TBD -  Show everybody your amazing progress and talk publicly about your plans.

Lesson Learned:  <Place your bets.>   Smiley
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 12:45:50 AM

Lessons we have learned:

Phase I:  Nov 2013 to Nov 2014 - Tell everybody your vision and talk publicly about your plans.

Lesson Learned:  Don't.  It will take you longer than you expected and as you encounter obstacles your plans will change causing people to worry and say nasty things about you.

Phase II:  Nov 2014 to May 2015 - Keep your plans private.  Get stuff working first, then reveal your amazing progress.

Lesson Learned: Don't.   Being off the radar screen makes people lose hope and wander off. 

Phase III:  June 2015 till TBD -  Show everybody your amazing progress and talk publicly about your plans.

Lesson Learned:  <Place your bets.>   Smiley

Don't.  Too many trolls.  Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES