Question: New Ticker Options
TC - 3 (12%)
TCX - 14 (56%)
TORC - 6 (24%)
TOC - 2 (8%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TCX] TorrentCoin ╠Proof of Seeding╣ ╠Anon P2P File Sharing╣ ╠No Premine╣  (Read 27835 times)
ozgr
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 06:34:11 PM

178 blocks remaining..
sync conf file?
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 06:34:50 PM

178 blocks remaining..
sync conf file?

I got the same problem.
GTX980Power

Activity: 193
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 06:51:59 PM

178 blocks remaining..
sync conf file?

I got the same problem.

Suprnova is still mining.... I think the network is being filled with rejected blocks?
TimSweat

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

TimSweat

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 07:17:46 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2015, 07:39:04 PM by TimSweat

What I want to know is why when I tried to send 3 different amounts its says conflicted transaction . It wont let me send nothing to yobit .

Nevermind that , I gues its just where the blockchain is moving so fast on staking . It showed up in my yobit wallet.

BTW DEV . liking this coin so far . Now if we can get a little trading action it will be nicer .

anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 07:41:28 PM

What I want to know is why when I tried to send 3 different amounts its says conflicted transaction . It wont let me send nothing to yobit .

Nevermind that , I gues its just where the blockchain is moving so fast on staking . It showed up in my yobit wallet.

BTW DEV . liking this coin so far . Now if we can get a little trading action it will be nicer .

Good to hear, I was just going to try to replicate your problem.
We have 0.5btc vol on yobit in a BTC mrkt, I'd say that's a fair amount of trading considering yobit usually has low volume.

twitter @antiiclimax
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 07:44:09 PM

Thanks for mining with suprnova guys, POW for this coin has ended - please withdraw your funds - stratums are now shutted

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
TimSweat

TimSweat

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 07:48:51 PM

Good to hear, I was just going to try to replicate your problem.
We have 0.5btc vol on yobit in a BTC mrkt, I'd say that's a fair amount of trading considering yobit usually has low volume.

Yea I still have another 2 , 5 mil transactions sitting out there after that 10mil transaction , so , I am waiting on those to come through , even though the 10mil came through , it still shows conflicted in my wallet . strange really . Not to mention I only had 48 mil and it shows in my wallet over 80 mil . Have a look at the pics . you will see . the ! mark is one of 3 that I sent to yobit . But then look at other pic and you see what I mean about the double amount in my wallet .

http://prntscr.com/6qv9fy

http://prntscr.com/6qva3v

anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 07:52:52 PM

Have you tried repairwallet command?
That happens to me when I mess around with coin control.

twitter @antiiclimax
shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 07:53:56 PM

someone want to buy around 250m coins?

pm me with offer
TimSweat

TimSweat

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 07:58:21 PM

I did that earlier and it did nothing , But I just did it again and it made it what it should be . However evrytime it puts my coins in staking and not avalible . Why does it do that . It drives me nuts lol .

anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 08:00:41 PM

I did that earlier and it did nothing , But I just did it again and it made it what it should be . However evrytime it puts my coins in staking and not avalible . Why does it do that . It drives me nuts lol .

Options-> reserve balance. They are staking so unavailable to send. Reserving a certain amount will always keep that amount as a spendable balance.

twitter @antiiclimax
TimSweat

TimSweat

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 08:14:25 PM

Options-> reserve balance. They are staking so unavailable to send. Reserving a certain amount will always keep that amount as a spendable balance.

But I didn't reserve anything , or you saying go into options and put it in reserve .

anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 08:29:37 PM

But I didn't reserve anything , or you saying go into options and put it in reserve .

If you reserve your full balance, they will never be "staking" & "unspendable".

twitter @antiiclimax
TimSweat

TimSweat

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 08:40:23 PM

Ok I did that , but they still show in the stake part . Is that normal ? Sorry , I'm still learning some of this stuff .

anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 08:43:57 PM

Ok I did that , but they still show in the stake part . Is that normal ? Sorry , I'm still learning some of this stuff .

Yes, they will move back to spendable and then they won't move back to staking until you set a lower balance with reserve function.

twitter @antiiclimax
TimSweat

TimSweat

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 08:51:34 PM

Yes, they will move back to spendable and then they won't move back to staking until you set a lower balance with reserve function.

Ok , it must be that they are still showing in the stake because the wallet has been still syncing for a while now . Maybe after the wallet eventually catches up they will move over to the balance .

GTX980Power

Activity: 193
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 08:56:01 PM

Ok , it must be that they are still showing in the stake because the wallet has been still syncing for a while now . Maybe after the wallet eventually catches up they will move over to the balance .
Try restarting the wallet, restarting always give them a kick in the rear :p
TimSweat

TimSweat

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 09:01:47 PM

Try restarting the wallet, restarting always give them a kick in the rear :p
Its staying stuck on block 3109 . did repair wllet and restarted it . but its being stubborn . It was working fine just earlier .

TimSweat

TimSweat

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 09:55:37 PM

Ok , Dev , I need a little help here . my wallet is stuck on block 3109 and wont finish syncing . Are there any nodes I can add to the roaming folder ?

anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 10:03:29 PM

Ok , Dev , I need a little help here . my wallet is stuck on block 3109 and wont finish syncing . Are there any nodes I can add to the roaming folder ?

Try deleting everything in roaming/torrent coin folder except wallet.dat and .conf file.
Never unlock a pos wallet while it's syncing or guess what.. You fork.

twitter @antiiclimax
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: