Question: New Ticker Options
TC - 3 (12%)
TCX - 14 (56%)
TORC - 6 (24%)
TOC - 2 (8%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TCX] TorrentCoin ╠Proof of Seeding╣ ╠Anon P2P File Sharing╣ ╠No Premine╣  (Read 27835 times)
ozgr
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 06:34:11 PM

178 blocks remaining..
sync conf file?
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 06:34:50 PM

178 blocks remaining..
sync conf file?

I got the same problem.
GTX980Power

Activity: 193
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 06:51:59 PM

178 blocks remaining..
sync conf file?

I got the same problem.

Suprnova is still mining.... I think the network is being filled with rejected blocks?
TimSweat

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

TimSweat

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 07:17:46 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2015, 07:39:04 PM by TimSweat

What I want to know is why when I tried to send 3 different amounts its says conflicted transaction . It wont let me send nothing to yobit .

Nevermind that , I gues its just where the blockchain is moving so fast on staking . It showed up in my yobit wallet.

BTW DEV . liking this coin so far . Now if we can get a little trading action it will be nicer .

anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 07:41:28 PM

What I want to know is why when I tried to send 3 different amounts its says conflicted transaction . It wont let me send nothing to yobit .

Nevermind that , I gues its just where the blockchain is moving so fast on staking . It showed up in my yobit wallet.

BTW DEV . liking this coin so far . Now if we can get a little trading action it will be nicer .

Good to hear, I was just going to try to replicate your problem.
We have 0.5btc vol on yobit in a BTC mrkt, I'd say that's a fair amount of trading considering yobit usually has low volume.

twitter @antiiclimax
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 07:44:09 PM

Thanks for mining with suprnova guys, POW for this coin has ended - please withdraw your funds - stratums are now shutted

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
TimSweat

TimSweat

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 07:48:51 PM

Good to hear, I was just going to try to replicate your problem.
We have 0.5btc vol on yobit in a BTC mrkt, I'd say that's a fair amount of trading considering yobit usually has low volume.

Yea I still have another 2 , 5 mil transactions sitting out there after that 10mil transaction , so , I am waiting on those to come through , even though the 10mil came through , it still shows conflicted in my wallet . strange really . Not to mention I only had 48 mil and it shows in my wallet over 80 mil . Have a look at the pics . you will see . the ! mark is one of 3 that I sent to yobit . But then look at other pic and you see what I mean about the double amount in my wallet .

http://prntscr.com/6qv9fy

http://prntscr.com/6qva3v

anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 07:52:52 PM

Have you tried repairwallet command?
That happens to me when I mess around with coin control.

twitter @antiiclimax
shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 07:53:56 PM

someone want to buy around 250m coins?

pm me with offer
TimSweat

TimSweat

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 07:58:21 PM

I did that earlier and it did nothing , But I just did it again and it made it what it should be . However evrytime it puts my coins in staking and not avalible . Why does it do that . It drives me nuts lol .

anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 08:00:41 PM

I did that earlier and it did nothing , But I just did it again and it made it what it should be . However evrytime it puts my coins in staking and not avalible . Why does it do that . It drives me nuts lol .

Options-> reserve balance. They are staking so unavailable to send. Reserving a certain amount will always keep that amount as a spendable balance.

twitter @antiiclimax
TimSweat

TimSweat

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 08:14:25 PM

Options-> reserve balance. They are staking so unavailable to send. Reserving a certain amount will always keep that amount as a spendable balance.

But I didn't reserve anything , or you saying go into options and put it in reserve .

anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 08:29:37 PM

But I didn't reserve anything , or you saying go into options and put it in reserve .

If you reserve your full balance, they will never be "staking" & "unspendable".

twitter @antiiclimax
TimSweat

TimSweat

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 08:40:23 PM

Ok I did that , but they still show in the stake part . Is that normal ? Sorry , I'm still learning some of this stuff .

anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 08:43:57 PM

Ok I did that , but they still show in the stake part . Is that normal ? Sorry , I'm still learning some of this stuff .

Yes, they will move back to spendable and then they won't move back to staking until you set a lower balance with reserve function.

twitter @antiiclimax
TimSweat

TimSweat

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 08:51:34 PM

Yes, they will move back to spendable and then they won't move back to staking until you set a lower balance with reserve function.

Ok , it must be that they are still showing in the stake because the wallet has been still syncing for a while now . Maybe after the wallet eventually catches up they will move over to the balance .

GTX980Power

Activity: 193
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 08:56:01 PM

Ok , it must be that they are still showing in the stake because the wallet has been still syncing for a while now . Maybe after the wallet eventually catches up they will move over to the balance .
Try restarting the wallet, restarting always give them a kick in the rear :p
TimSweat

TimSweat

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 09:01:47 PM

Try restarting the wallet, restarting always give them a kick in the rear :p
Its staying stuck on block 3109 . did repair wllet and restarted it . but its being stubborn . It was working fine just earlier .

TimSweat

TimSweat

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 09:55:37 PM

Ok , Dev , I need a little help here . my wallet is stuck on block 3109 and wont finish syncing . Are there any nodes I can add to the roaming folder ?

anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 10:03:29 PM

Ok , Dev , I need a little help here . my wallet is stuck on block 3109 and wont finish syncing . Are there any nodes I can add to the roaming folder ?

Try deleting everything in roaming/torrent coin folder except wallet.dat and .conf file.
Never unlock a pos wallet while it's syncing or guess what.. You fork.

twitter @antiiclimax
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: