Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:34:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Hero member account  (Read 934 times)
chronicsky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 05:06:39 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2015, 10:46:06 AM by chronicsky

Activity:    500+ (same as post but will go 600+ when you will do posting)
Position:    Hero Member
Date Registered:    June , 2011
Signed message available
Trust:    0: -0 / +0(0)

Price : 0.7 BTC
EDIT : Price negotiable , but its anything below 0.5 btc , you're porbably a troll or unknown of the market so don't even bother.
chronicsky (OP)
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 02:55:29 AM

BUMP
ciocgun

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 12:39:46 PM

I will offer 0,1BTC and follow the thread

Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 12:41:34 PM

So 0.11 is my offer Smiley

ciocgun

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 12:45:09 PM

0,12BTC Now

Neg

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 01:06:46 PM

Damn, that's pretty cheap. I though Hero accounts went for over or around 1 bitcoin or so? Why selling so cheap?

0,12BTC Now

Lol u guise. You can't even get a Senior for that. This account is already very cheap.
chronicsky (OP)
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 01:12:27 PM

Damn, that's pretty cheap. I though Hero accounts went for over or around 1 bitcoin or so? Why selling so cheap?

0,12BTC Now

Lol u guise. You can't even get a Senior for that. This account is already very cheap.

AS you can see hard market
And to add to the miseries there are these trolls/signature puppets
I don't even know why do they bother doing this single liner which can get them banned
Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 01:18:03 PM

0,12BTC Now

I don't even know why do they bother doing this single liner which can get them banned

Sorry! I didn't mean it! I saw no buyers so the guy above posted 0.1 BTC! So I put 0.11 BTC! I had no intentions or trolling and/or spamming! I am not even involved in a SIG campaign! I apologize!

ciocgun

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 01:19:52 PM

If i have to made an offer, why have i to post n lines?

My offer is still valid at 0,12BTC, so you can accept or deny at the end of the timeline

Lol

chronicsky (OP)
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 02:20:29 PM

My offer is still valid at 0,12BTC, so you can accept or deny at the end of the timeline

Lol

You know what , i'll buy a senior at that price if you can get me one .
not in a good mood and not at all in the mood to argue so take your trolls elsewhere
~Regards Sky

0,12BTC Now

Sorry! I didn't mean it! I saw no buyers so the guy above posted 0.1 BTC! So I put 0.11 BTC! I had no intentions or trolling and/or spamming! I am not even involved in a SIG campaign! I apologize!

Apology accepted! no worries Wink
ciocgun

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 02:23:01 PM

Lol

You know what , i'll buy a senior at that price if you can get me one .
not in a good mood and not at all in the mood to argue so take your trolls elsewhere
~Regards Sky

0,12BTC Now

Apology accepted! no worries Wink

It is a bad period, if noone offers 0,65BTC i'll try to buy it with a lower price

master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 02:24:29 PM

It is a bad period, if noone offers 0,65BTC i'll try to buy it with a lower price

Nobody in their right mind would sell a Hero account for 0.1 BTC, not even close. You're clearly just trying to boost your post count for sig campaign, please stop.

OP said price is negotiable, not that this is auction.

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
ciocgun

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 02:33:32 PM

Nobody in their right mind would sell a Hero account for 0.1 BTC, not even close. You're clearly just trying to boost your post count for sig campaign, please stop.

Ok, OP which is your negotiable price?

i could offer a maximum of 0,2BTC, please let the OP reply

chronicsky (OP)
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 02:41:32 PM

As master-P said , stop trolling.
And NO anything below 0.5 BTC and i will not even look at that.
ciocgun

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 02:46:22 PM

ok guy, we'll wait the deadline time, and maybe i'll do another offer above your low-limit price.
Please set up a low-limit price in your next sell offer if it would be

chronicsky (OP)
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 02:48:50 PM

ok guy, we'll wait the deadline time, and maybe i'll do another offer above your low-limit price.
Please set up a low-limit price in your next sell offer if it would be

The deadline price was to show that i want it sold till that date since i was in need of some btc which i already managed , this is not an auction and deadline doesn't matter.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 03:40:24 PM

That is seriously a ridiculous offer. Even when the account market was at the lowest I was not able to find even a 470+ senior for that little.

If a seller is desperate to sell then you might be able to snag one for .35 but they would need to be very desperate to sell their account quickly. Even .55 is low for a hero IMO
chronicsky (OP)
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 06:06:02 PM

That is seriously a ridiculous offer. Even when the account market was at the lowest I was not able to find even a 470+ senior for that little.

If a seller is desperate to sell then you might be able to snag one for .35 but they would need to be very desperate to sell their account quickly. Even .55 is low for a hero IMO

Seeing how everyone has been telling me , i increased the price in the OP since i do not need btc as much i needed that day . I can wait some weeks
Though price is negotiable
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 06:11:00 PM

Op, if you are getting dumb offers this is what I would do.

Make an auction thread instead, and have a buy it now price, and a reserve price so at least this way you can hedge both. But, I seen more people are going towards the auction area since they want a deal so consider that option if things dont do well in this section.

chronicsky (OP)
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 06:15:35 PM

Op, if you are getting dumb offers this is what I would do.

Make an auction thread instead, and have a buy it now price, and a reserve price so at least this way you can hedge both. But, I seen more people are going towards the auction area since they want a deal so consider that option if things dont do well in this section.

Thanks but the problem with auction is we need to set an end date , and am in no hurry to sell it!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: