Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:41:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Netcoin is a Scam! They're partnered with another scammer.  (Read 2352 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 02:20:29 AM

At this penning I have no qualms with Netcoin, but I suggest they remove Leroy Fodor from their fold ASAP: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.msg10787412#msg10787412

I suggest that the entire thread should be read, but the link provided above should suffice.

What is with the hatred towards Leroy? Do you know him? Ever spoken to him? I have... For quite some time too I might add and he's a good guy, I don't see anything there that you posted to be of any concern. Just seems like needless attacking and hatred for no apparent reason.

Anyway guys, I made some changes to Netcoin Lottery... Gave it a bit of a facelift and added some extra options, You can now buy 100, 1000 and 10,000 coin tickets and get them for daily drawings and weekly drawings. They run automatically so you always know when it will happen.

http://lottery.netcoinfoundation.org/

Here is the link if any of you are interested in giving it a bash... You can buy as many tickets you like for each lotto btw, so the choice is yours what odds you have to win. Enjoy... You can view the pots sizes for all the lottos on the main page too. Any suggestions then please let us know, thanks Smiley

It is proven beyond a doubt that Leroy Fodor is a liar. Now, Netcoin has no problem associating and partnering up with a liar, ergo Netcoin is a scam and shouldn't be trusted.

Bruno Kucinskas
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 02:22:49 AM

Reserve for more more proof!
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 02:25:48 AM

Has Vod given his opinion about this shocking turn of events?  Cheesy

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 02:26:08 AM

Just seems like needless attacking and hatred for no apparent reason.

The attacking part you got correct.
Needless: Wrong.
Hatred: Wrong.
Apparent Reason: Think what others from the outside looking in see about Bitcoin.

Today you won a microscope to be stuck up your ass.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 02:26:50 AM

I'll give you the honors, bud.  Grin
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 02:32:18 AM

I'll give you the honors, bud.  Grin

Thanks, I'm too busy celebrating the collapse of the Bit_con Foundation to have a fully developed opinion about Leroy.
Have fun...

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 05:51:51 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2015, 08:56:11 PM by Gleb Gamow

So, Netcoin feels that I'm off-base with my assessment and that after talking to Leroy Fodor many hours on the telephone, my facts about him and his wife, Katrina Fodor, hold no water, I present to you diarrhea from Leory's own mouth so that you can decide if the Fodors own a cafe or not. If the later, then you have no choice but to not trust Netcoin, for they've opted to align themselves with Leroy Fodor in spite of the dozen lies (this just being one of them) he has espoused on varies forums, et al., to advance his scammy concerns.

For the record, the cafe that Leroy Fodor speaks of burnt to the ground on December 8, 2012, because his family fucked with fellow cock fighters in his neighborhood: http://www.gofundme.com/1pbo38

If Netcoin HONESTLY believes that Leroy Fodor and Katrina Fodor have been involved with Bitcoin since 2009, then they, too, are operating scam sites by extension of aligning themselves with the Fodors.

December 7, 2012: https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor/posts/530514903639286?comment_id=106691282&offset=0&total_comments=27&pnref=story

We will try and find a way to get some pictures posted fopr you guys, if you can think of any way to help us out we sure would appreciate it, we dont think a bank will even give us a loan to fix the place up as our income was our store. so we are really stuck here. God bless y'all

February 13th, 2013: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1986900&s=e12a1a1a44b0357f36928c1cf5f76b14&p=12507259#post12507259

I live in Cabadbaran about 45 minutes south of Butuan, I am an american, and I live very close to the beaches one of the above members mentioned.

[...]

My wife and I are into arcade cafes and we are making a trip to Butuan this weekend and visiting maybe 8 computer shops in butuan so getting your computer parts there are OK.

[...]

And then ther eis always some very good, wonderful people, you unfortunate job is sifting thru the people, finding the good apples and throwing out the bad ones, after a year and a half, I have finally accomplished that.

I personally like life in the Philippines, [...]

2013-May-26: http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r28321242-I-Need-network-help

I have been trying to work with them but the problem is the structure of the business itself they are running an ISP like an internet cafe making people share lines. We get 860 KBPS across the street in our home but our cafe only is getting 16 to 30 today it is 6 to 16kbps. the funny thing is my cafe is right next to the pole and the house has a line spliced into the middle of the main line and ran across the street 20 to 25 meters(about 65feet) away.

07-04-2013 01:09 PM: http://forum.lol.garena.ph/showthread.php?51165-Connectivity-Issue-7-03-2013&p=856455&viewfull=1#post856455

My cafe will give you guys some time to fix, but with the already bad reputation of LOL and problems of this scale I dont see how it is even worth it to install the game on my other computers. We are very VERY serious Dota and HoN players with tournaments, team matches, clan battles and many other things we offer our customers. but problems like this will only ruin my day with the complaints from my customers. If I can't fix the problem myself and it is out of my hands, it really bothers me. I am a customer satisfaction business, and when others problems effect my customer satisfaction it creates problems with me.. We are competitors and we hate to lose, especially when its a technical malfunction we can not control.

Please fix this error so i can better judge the plyworthiness of this game in my cafe.

16-01-14  01:10 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?50436-Match-making

Ok Well first I live in the philippines, I used to own an internet cafe and the problem was not a problem at all, because there were always people playing HoN/[CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN]/LoL 24 hours a day and we could make teams that way, but I sold the cafe and now play by myself, Finding dependable friends to play with is not as easy as you may think. If I were in America I would easily find them many different portals to start a clan all in the same house to play HoN. No problem there, I have a lot of friends in my list on HoN however usually only 3 to 4 online at a time. I however spend a good portion of my day online usually playing either [CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN], HoN or LoL, sometimes I delve into starcraft 2 defense tower matches, and other games, I only have 250 games on my computer. hehe.

01-03-14  02:06 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51276-Looking-for-Active-Players&p=338370&viewfull=1#post338370

And again i am not a hybrid, I am not Filipino or Pinoy none of the above, I live here thats all, I was not born here, Neither my mom nor dad was Filipino, they were Italian actually, I do not like it here to be honest, but this is where I am at the present moment, and I have seen many MANY Filipino players, and I can tell you, they are better than what you have experienced. I would say your experiences come from the rich kids at home comfy in their chair. The real players play in cafes, and dont have tons of money, and my cafe was one of the only cafes in our area that even offered HoN in their gaming network, most only offer Dot@1 so I can imagine what players you are actually getting from the Philippines.

15-03-14  01:28 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51560-Something-really-wrong-w-the-forums&p=339193&viewfull=1#post339193

I was thinking the same thing LOL

I do not know why people report IGNs maybe they got mad about something else and the IGN was the only thinng they could legally report about.

This is a SEA site there for most people here do have broken english.

Most people including OPs do not read all of the thread and replys before posting.

I can say I own a cafe, therefore instead of wasting time in the forums most peope just want to play, they pay for their time on the internet by the minute, so a lot of people in Phils, who use cafes, dont have time for the forums.

I actually did read the TOS

22-03-14  04:16 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51666-Legacy-Accounts-Still-Work

Hello this is more an informative post. I own a cafe and I I am asked constantly what a Legacy account is and what it does. I knew some of the answers because I activated it once about 2 months ago. But then I saw a post that said Legacy accounts were no more. In garena Hon you do have legacy accounts. I do not know about EA. I can show now the steps of how to redeem your legacy account.

07-04-2013 01:09 PM: http://forum.lol.garena.ph/showthread.php?51165-Connectivity-Issue-7-03-2013&p=856455&viewfull=1#post856455

My cafe will give you guys some time to fix, but with the already bad reputation of LOL and problems of this scale I dont see how it is even worth it to install the game on my other computers. We are very VERY serious Dota and HoN players with tournaments, team matches, clan battles and many other things we offer our customers. but problems like this will only ruin my day with the complaints from my customers. If I can't fix the problem myself and it is out of my hands, it really bothers me. I am a customer satisfaction business, and when others problems effect my customer satisfaction it creates problems with me.. We are competitors and we hate to lose, especially when its a technical malfunction we can not control.

Please fix this error so i can better judge the plyworthiness of this game in my cafe.

October 23, 2014, 08:23:20 PM: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=832634.msg9309562#msg9309562

I was looking for a loan a couple months or so ago and came here, it was a useless waste of time, and I was actually using a piece of commercial land as collateral I posted everything I needed to post what I wanted the coins for why I needed the loan, I offered the loan or to purchase the commercial land for Bitcoins, I got nothing here I ended up selling the land on my own, this place is useless for people who really need and want help from the bitcoin community. A lot of these guys are holders, they hold their coins just vwaiting to cash out when the value hits over 1000 dollars again, they dont want to loan, they dont want to help people in the community, they dont even want to help secure the investment they have made by using their brains, they just want to get rich as quickly as possible.

11-04-14  03:14 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51958-Why-the-censor-of-the-word-Dot&p=341489&viewfull=1#post341489

The lack of player base must equal the difference in lifestyle expendatures. Lets take Philippines as an example. In philippines we spend 1000 pesos and get roughly 1100 gold coins. 1000 pesos is a lot of money for a person to spend on a game considering they make roughly 250 pesos a day to work. 1000 pesos is only 22 us dollars. As an avid gamer my wife and I both played games while living in america spending 40 dollars each 1 time to 2 times a week on 3 different game4s, Plus Netflix, and all our other entertainment, satellite TV cable TV 10MBPS internet connection, cell phones, so on and so forth. Mostly because to us 40 bucks each was nothing to spend on a game we enjoy playing together. On Average a Filipino may, and I stress MAY spend this 1000 pesos once maybe 2 times a year unless something happy happens and he has another time he may have the extra money. But most likely they will spend absolutely nothing on the game at all. I can tell you owning a cafe for a year, not 1 single customer has ever bought or used garena shells. Not 1. They concentrate more on putting their money into the computers and dont care about the extra costs for the games themselves. And I have people that come from about 12 different cities and play in my cafe.

Knowing all of this I estimate altho you have a massive amount of people playing on these servers how many of them are actually spending money?

15-05-14  05:18 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?52312-Queue-times&p=344076&viewfull=1#post344076

So why are you wasting your time and reply at all HAHAHA

To all the others thank you, I was not whining as flamboyant flamberge noted, I was wondering what my next step would be, Something flamberge does not understand is in cafes sometimes you dont have 20 to 40 minutes to wait around, I dont have that rpoblem but many others who use cafes do, they have to pay for theirtime by the minute, this thread is a good way for anyone to set their MMR at a respectable time conserving area, a place where they know they can sit and play unranked games with a time wait in their frame of time. I see so many games where people get DC not because of bad connection but because they waited 18 minutes to connect to a game thehn their alloted time on the arcade ran out so they have no choice but to leave the cafe. if you are in a ga,e with me in my cafe Ill throw a few pesos in your machine so you can finish your game. but not all owneres are like me.

I needed to know a good area to stop raising my MMR and play unranked games with little wait times. That was why i started this thread. Yes flamberge you are right the game itself is free, but to many Filipinos being able to play the free game is not so free.

July 14, 2014: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000281083

Below is a picture of a referral train I tried to set up in my cafe, everyone in my cafe as well as 3rd tier referrals were denied. without a way for me to appealthe denial and give proof of our actions I lost the referrals and now the ones who tried to connect into the system will be banned because we tried to connect under the same IP once already.

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/attachments/4004475392

November 23, 2014, 02:34:54 AM:

Ahh and now the attack on the country where I am, well let me share something with you. Cyberpinoy was the name of our internet cafe, (one of the businesses we sold) I in fact am not Filipino. I am american and a YANKEE of all horrible things HAHAHA.  Always remember its not very nice to judge people by the stupidity that is spread about their lifestyles or the uneducated stereotype rumors about where they are from.If I were to believe things like this I would assume since you are from Georgia, you are an inbred moron who most likely ate your sister mistaking her for a pig. You are most likely missing over half your teeth, bath in the river once a month,  and still staring at your Miners wondering how the mouse and keyboard connect to this computer HAHAHA. I would be careful how you stereotype people being from Georgia HAHAHA you guys have a few of your own.

And FYI the Philippines is not the country that killed their female young that was China and it was a very long time ago. Please update your library of books, or just get online and google stuff before you make such ridiculous posts.

November 29, 2014, 08:57:45 PM:

It is astounding to me how utterly stupid the Filipino people are. As an american living here i have noticed a lot about Filoipino native people. this is a country of opportunists. It has a population of people where 90% of the people are scammers, con artists, thieves, beggers, lazy with their hand out, want to get money for nothing people. Even the Huge business corporations are no different. Their business structure is lacking in so many aspects of true honest business. Their lifestyle lacks ethics of any kind, and the rule among thieves does not apply to these people. They are a monkey see monkey try and do kind of people. A follow the leader mentality. SO why more of these people who want to sit on their ass and do nothing for money have not jumped on board with Bitcoins is beyond me. They will sit in front of a computer for hours on end trying every work at home pyramid scheme you can find, I know becasue I own a internet cafe and watch them regularly wasting their time and money. Their ISP IPs are banned all over the internet for spamming, thier business structure lacks common business logic and business ethics. They are a culture full off opportunists who refuse to take advantage of an opportunity that can make them literally rich over here.

22-December-2014, 10:03 AM: http://www.world-bitcoin-forum.com/showthread.php/64492-Bitcoinbegger?p=563618&viewfull=1#post563618

All you have done is increased awareness to his site, My family and I went thru a fire that destroyed our first mining farm with solar panels, as well as a 15 unit Internet cafe a Disco bar and a small grocery store, and above all our home and everything we owned. I am now stuck in the Philippines where everyone takes advantage of me, even overcharge me to buy the most basic needs like meat and other food. I can not get a job of any kind. We also asked the Bitcoin community for help even put our land up for sale for Bitcoins or to be used as collateral for a Bitcoin loan, We got nothing, not 1 satoshi from the wonderful wallet fulls of bitoins and its community. We could not even get a loan for some bitcoin to get another mining farm started. Everything I have in bitcoins I earned the hard way, working my ass off every day. At least this guy has a job, be it may be a job he is displeased with but he has one, I had to start a bitcoin business with absolutely no money in my pocket, spending sometimes 20 hours straight doing faucets every 15, 30 and 60 minutes religiously. This guy wasted his wealth on a bunch of pump and dump schemes, lost it gambling and doesn't like his job and wants everyone to bail him out. I am happy he chose the ethical route and asked for donations instead of scaming others, but sometimes you just have to buckle down, at least he has an income to try and build a bitcoin business, Try doing it with absolutely NO income of any kind.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 06:14:33 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2015, 08:58:42 PM by Gleb Gamow

^^^ ANY ENTITY associating with the liar Leroy Fodor as I've clearly presented on myriad occasions is a scam site!

December 8 (local date), 2012: Leroy Fodor's cafe burnt to the ground.

May 26, 2013: Cafe operational.

July 4, 2013: My cafe...

January 16, 2014: I sold the cafe.

March 1, 2014: ...my cafe was one of the only cafes in our area...

March 15, 2014: I own a cafe.

March 22, 2014: I own a cafe.

April 7, 2014: My cafe will give you guys...

April 11, 2014: And I have people that come from about 12 different cities and play in my cafe.

May 15, 2014: ...in my cafe...

July 14, 2014: ...in my cafe...

October 23, 2014: Looking for a loan... I ended up selling the land...

November 23, 2014: Cyberpinoy was the name of our internet cafe, (one of the businesses we sold).

November 29, 2014: I own a internet cafe

December 22, 2014: ...a fire that destroyed our first mining farm with solar panels, as well as a 15 unit Internet cafe...

Bruce Wagner was ostracized from the Bitcoin community based chiefly on one lie and one past felony while he was broadcasting Bitcoin interviews advancing the nascent cause. Today, the norm is to embrace the liars even after it's been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that the person in question is not to be trusted. Worse, the dude, me, whose been here longer than Netcoin and Leroy Fodor combined (years), thinks I'm the kook and troll for bringing this truism to light.

Final warning, Netcoin, and I don't give a fuck if you take it as a threat or not, for I WILL FOLLOW THROUGH: If you don't immediately distance yourself from Leroy Fodor, then I will advance this crusade, whereupon NET holders WILL be dumping their coins, for it'll be clear to them that you guys can't be trusted. Sadly, you guys will probably be dumping your coins first to get ahead of the curve knowing that the storm is coming if you're keenly aware of what I'm capable of.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 08:05:11 PM

May 14, 2014, 04:01 PM: http://www.pinoymoneytalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=39267.15#msg495839

Hello Dgem,

I absolutely agree with a few points in your post. Saying the Gold market is "manipulated" is a drastic understatement, this market is manipulated by big bank collusion, And broker involvement. Which makes it worse than manipulation alone. However as one told me before riding the trains of manipulation and collusion will make you rich overnight in this market.

I trade primarily Gold and silver, and do it on a daily basis. I find you can trade around US news, and if on the right side of the train during that release you can make substantial gains.

I use much more than just technical analysis or fundamental analysis, I use those as a crutch basically, a way to see what others will be trading. Basing a trade on historical data could be very problematic in my opinion, we never know what is going to happen what is going to push or pull a market, what happened last year, last month, last week and yesterday may not happen today. i do not base my trades on that information. I use that information to tell me where others will be trading. I formed my own little system that seems to be doing well. I sure hope it continues and gives me the confidence I need to make more successful trades. But with any system, there will be that time when it just does not work anymore. But so far it has been doing very well.

I trade on all 3 sessions, I watch the news very closely right now on Ukraine because a situation like that could drastically effect the metals market. I try and get as much information on India and China for the Asian session, I watch the banks and monetary policies during the London market, and the USA market, forget it, those guys are crazy with their Huge sell offs for no apparent reasons. They do things that just defy all logic in this market. and they do them in the least expected ways. In the new York session you have to tread on thin ice and hope when you click that trade COMEX doesn't do something astoundingly stupid. Like selling 500,000,000 dollars in gold contracts at 8:27 AM on April 29th this past month. The reason i say they defy all common logic in this market, is like this, why would a commodities exchange sell off 500 million dollars in gold contracts and force the price 8 to 15 dollars down, when there is a huge demand in gold right now, and they are having a hard time even keeping enough of the metal in stock to support the demand. By forcing the price down, you are opening doors to allow more lower financed investors have the opportunity to get their hands on some bullion, thus driving the already high demand higher and making less money on the gold you sell. To me that just does not sound logical for a Commodities exchange business to make a decision like that.

These are some of the ways I TRY to trade this market.

July 24, 2014, 11:29:18 PM:

I would like to make 2 offers for anyone to choose one from to help us. I am an American living in the Philippines, My wife and our children had a terrible situation that has held us here and we are looking for funding to move back to America before her Visa runs out early next year.

We would like to try either or here

I would be willing to pay 8% interest a month on a 10 BTC Loan to be paid in 12 months or less and hold a piece of property we own in the Philippines valued at 35,000 USD as collateral.

Or A person interested in owning some commercial land with a 2 story building that needs remodeled can purchase the property for 25 bitcoins.

The use of funds for a person interested in loaning, I want to buy some more mining equipment, enough to pay the loan as fast as possible so we can then save the funds to get back to america. You tell me the coin you want repaid and that is the hardware I will farther invest in. I will ask for 30 days after the disbursement so I can order the mining equipment and get it set up and running before I can begin making payments. It takes sometimes 15 to 20 days to get equipment delivered.

If you are interested in either offer please IM me or if my email is available on my profile you can email me directly, and we can set up a way to talk about your terms of payment or the land if you are interested in purchase. We can do it thru facebook chat if you like so you can get to see my profile and investigate me a little better (put a face to the username in a way)

Thank you for your help.

On one forum, Leroy Fodor declares he trades silver and gold on a daily basis. Two months later he comes to this forum and begs for a loan because he's in dire straits. I duly point out the inconsistency so that others don't get scammed by Leroy Fodor. Netcoiner claims they've done their due diligence and that the venerable Leroy Fodor is to be trusted and that I'm a troll spreading FUD. Well, to spread more FUD, I declare, by extension, that Netcoin is a scam site and shouldn't be trusted. IF such were not the case, any person with two active brain cells WOULDN'T have anything to do with Leroy Fodor, but Netcoin believes otherwise, going as far as having him on staff.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 02:31:37 PM

Does this mean that there won't be a rigged casino grand reopening ? Roll Eyes

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745323.msg8694073#msg8694073

As you've previously said Bruno, it seems like we're dealing with the same people, over and over again.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 12:56:36 AM

Does this mean that there won't be a rigged casino grand reopening ? Roll Eyes

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745323.msg8694073#msg8694073

As you've previously said Bruno, it seems like we're dealing with the same people, over and over again.

That's an interesting find, bud. Thanks. No wonder they have no problem embracing a 100% fuckin' liar named Leroy Fodor partnered with his wife, Katrina Fodor, conducting various other scams.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 04:13:37 AM

Whats more interesting is how he looks alot like BigJ who happens to be a long time Netcoin forum global mod. Shocked
http://forum.netcoinfoundation.org/user/48
aka. Bigjohnson124 --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=185728

(assuming this was posted Feb 9, 2015) He was so easily added to the team because he IS THE TEAM. lolz

EDIT
Fodor's post linked in that tweet, seems to have been deleted.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:23:42 PM

Whats more interesting is how he looks alot like BigJ who happens to be a long time Netcoin forum global mod. Shocked
aka. Bigjohnson124 --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=185728

(assuming this was posted Feb 9, 2015) He was so easily added to the team because he IS THE TEAM. lolz

EDIT

That's because that's how people operating on the up-and-up operate: Delete what's been pointed out by monumental assholes like ourselves. At their current deletion rate, they'll be billionaires by the end of this year, and we'll be beggin' for pennies and nickles so that we could order one item off McDonald's dollar menu, that's if they'll serve scum buckets like ourselves donning smelly socks and snicking bodies.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 04:28:48 AM

EDIT

That's because that's how people operating on the up-and-up operate: Delete what's been pointed out by monumental assholes like ourselves. At their current deletion rate, they'll be billionaires by the end of this year, and we'll be beggin' for pennies and nickles so that we could order one item off McDonald's dollar menu, that's if they'll serve scum buckets like ourselves donning smelly socks and snicking bodies.

No NETscam thread was trolled during the making of these deleted posts. Tongue

Roll Eyes

cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 03:01:27 AM

This thread was started by a theif, he is nothing more than a disgruntled troll.

Phinnaeus Gage aka Gleb Gamow aka Al the Alpaca aka ~Bruno Kucinskas where are you?

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/phinnaeus-gage-aka-bruno-kucinskas-where-are-you.334569/

You have my money and I would like it back, you received the check for the insurance claim on Monday 6/16/2014 in the afternoon and have now stopped answering the phone and seemingly disappeared from this forum at the same time. I have been very patient but considering this has been going on for 2 and a half months now my patience are wearing thin. Please return either my BTC that was originally sent to you or the money from the insurance payment immediately or I will be forced to take legal proceedings to recover these funds.

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/auction-1-2-th-s-amt-bitcoin-miner.294645/

I purchased this miner from PG and when it arrived it was badly damaged. PG apologized profusely and promised to make everything right and filed a claim with UPS and Sandwich Parcel (the store that packaged and shipped item ). After fighting with UPS and Sandwich parcel for the last 2 months I was able to get claim approved but with PG as the original shipper it had to be paid to him who would then have to reimburse me. I spoke to PG the day the claim was approved (6/10/2014) and he confirmed that all was well and once he received the check I would get my money back. On 6/16/2014 PG picked the check up from Sandwich parcel and promptly disappeared.

Seriously Bruno it took you 6 days to go pick up the check, how lazy are you man, you stole this mans money I think you could have worked a little faster than 6 days for the 2800 dollars you stole.

I call daily and have left multiple voice mails for PG since 6/16/2014 without a single reply from him, before the check was released to him he always answered or called back same day. I have PM's to back the majority of this, Sandwich Parcel can back the rest of what I have stated.

That is the really sad part to me, he seemed to be a solid contributing (although a little over zealous at times) member of this community and plenty of people would have paid him more than this amount for him to dissappear and quit posting, maybe I should charge bfl, amt, etc for this service.

He has the most posts on this forum, but has not logged in since picking up the insurance check for my damaged miner, seems very coincidental hence the questioning of where he is. I am very aware of his address and have contacted authorities in Sandwich, IL.

To be honest.. some of his threads.. like the one where he was owed 1000+ BTC but couldnt find any sort of TXID......

I gave it so long before posting here or contacting authorities on the matter. I spoke to Bruno multiple times about more than Bitcoins and found it very hard to believe that he would scam me for 2800 dollars, but the timing of his disappearance with the release of the check for the insurance check are just too close to me to feel any other way at this point.

How would this explain his sudden refusal to accept a phone call from me or return a voice mail when less than a week before (before insurance claim was paid) he always answered or returned calls same day.

I agree with pretty much everything you have wrote which is the reason that I have been so patient on this, at this point I feel there is really no other valid reason for this other than he is ripping me off.

And then what happens folks

BurtW has been in contact with Phinnaues Gage (Bruno Kucinskas) and has brokered a deal where BurtW will pay me 4.53821656 BTC ($2850 @ $628 per BTC) to the address 1Lo3F2oD8hoh5Bs8tHPmfkZnWuZtW2Jrvz which I control. Once 4.53821656 BTC has been received at address 1Lo3F2oD8hoh5Bs8tHPmfkZnWuZtW2Jrvz I will consider the debt from Bruno Kucinskas (PG) to be paid in full to me.

Then Bruno has the audacity to post in the guys thread with a secondary account

So Bruno stole this mans money scammed him then had someone else pay his debt for him. Bruno why did it take you so long to get the man paid back, what did you do with the cashed check, why are you such an asshole to people when you yourself are untrustworthy, liar, coward who hides for months until he can work a deal out to have someone else pay your debt.

So in the end it took threatening Bruno with legal action for stealing/scamming, and someone else to fork the bill for the money Bruno stole and used, then ignored the guy hoping he would go away.

What a looser. And he has the audacity to call me a scammer. You have nerve Bruno you really do

http://bitcoinscamphinnaeusgage.blogspot.com/2014/08/phinnaeus-gage-story-of-internet-troll.html

http://bitcoinscamphinnaeusgage.blogspot.com/2014/08/phinnaeus-gage-story-of-internet-troll_20.html

http://bitcoinscamphinnaeusgage.blogspot.com/2014/08/phinnaeus-gage-story-of-internet-troll_22.html

http://bitcoinscamphinnaeusgage.blogspot.com/2014/08/phinnaeus-gage-story-of-internet-troll_23.html

http://bitcoinscamphinnaeusgage.blogspot.com/2014/08/phinnaeus-gage-story-of-internet-troll_35.html

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:58:49 AM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Read the latest about Leroy Fodor's scam here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.msg10921773#msg10921773

Leroy Fodor really loves me when I bump this scam thread on this lyin' ass.

The following are all the posts that Leroy Fodor deleted from this thread:

I am not gay i dont want your blowjob, but thank you for the offer.

Let me help clarify for you, You have proven your an idiot, the facebook you are referring to and using as your "proof" is registered in the Philippines it is associated with cyberpinoy and the email associated with that account is not the one you have posted, the wolvman account is directly related to the whois that shows you clearly he lives in vietnam. How can i live in 23 places based on your "proof"

Finally the proof you desire

HAHAHA Thank you

Ok what is the number on the stakeminers website??

Umm HMMM Ok good boy

Now what is the number on the whois registrant

Ummm HMMM good boy

Now

where are those numbers from

HAHAHAHAH

thats right folks the number on stakeminers site is here in the philippines, the number registered to our whois was paid for by my Business partner and is a Vietnam phone number.

Thank you Gleb the wonderful for showing everyone with all your "proof" we are in fact 2 different people.

I am not gay i dont want your blowjob, but thank you for the offer.

Let me help clarify for you, You have proven your an idiot, the facebook you are referring to and using as your "proof" is registered in the Philippines it is associated with cyberpinoy and the email associated with that account is not the one you have posted, the wolvman account is directly related to the whois that shows you clearly he lives in vietnam. How can i live in 23 places based on your "proof"

The above surely negates the below that you've penned hours ago:

We are not Whois Guarded, Our address is on the website, and our telephone number is available, we have direct emails to contact us thru, [...]

now your reachihng HAHAHAHA

I work the business, I do the website and other aspects, i control the wallets and the hardware we are using here, he is the financer who pays for the hosting  and webservers, we have more than one project we are involved in, I am the work mule he is the financer. pure and simple, no one wants to talk wiht the financer when they have questions about the business structure, they wont see the walletrs in vietnam now will they, because they are located in the philippines.

Gleb just face it, this time YOU ARE WRONG hahaha maybe all the other times you were right and called a scam, but we are not a scam.

you didnt have to make a mocvkery like this to try and get your answeres, if you would have been nice and just asked in 1 post are wolvman and you the same person I would have explained in a nicer tone

No wolvman is my vietnam business partner, he is in charge of the finances, I host the computers and do all the work involved in running the site here in the philippines.

its funny we went out of our way to combat against the problems people fgace with these cloud mining businesses, and you have taken that hard work we used allow people to have a secure investment for once and you have attempted to turn that around on us.

your a fucking idiot, I have now proven you wrong in your ruthless attempt to discredit I will see if a moderator can remove this thread now, you have moved past the fact you were wrong about the double identity so now you psot other useless nonsense. You are an asshole who needs to get over yourslef.

what hole asshole you have already been proven wrong what more do you want, HAHA you said we were the same person I proved you wrong now you keep going on digging in our personal lives,

YES we are real people

YES we work very hard

YES we have more then one venture we are trying to do

Yes we care about our investors

YES we have been scammed before, (the paypal associated with paying for all this was just hacked 2 days ago)

YES YES YES,

But what we are not is scammers, what we do not offer is empty promises, what you are doing is ruining a great chance for people to make a lot of money, you didnt go to the site, you didnt read it you didnt look at the structure of the business we spent months building, you didnt ask anything that directly involves the business, people wanted a site with no WHOIS protection we gave it, you wanted addresses and phone numbers we gave it,  what have you done with that, DO YOU SEE ASSFUCKER why no one wants to do it.

You plaster their personal info all over here, showing our personal problems we have fought and struggled thru and you were never ever going to ever invest with us, you were not a potential customer, You sir are a troll, a lonely man who desires attention at the expense of others, you make false assumptions and when those were negated you kept pushing and pushing trying your best to get a laugh at ones expense by slandering them.

You have no idea what I have done to put this project together. have you been sitting here next to me during all these endless nights of hard work, NO YOU WERENT. You wouldnt even give me the decency of a skype call to resolve this, you just wanted the attention, a chance to make yourself look good, WELL GUESS WHAT, you were wrong about us.

You have no clue the endless hours I spent reading forums, watching cloud businesses fuck my friends every day, looking for the perfect combination to put this business together to find not 1 way but multiple ways I could benefit users investment, finding multiple ways they can invest and promote our site and make a lot of money doing it. I tested wallet after wallet combining coins splitting blocks testing every avenue there is in the POS world to find the absolute best coins to benefit my investors the most.

So personally for an asshole like you who never had 1 intention of ever investing with us, You can take your opinion and shove it right up your ass, cause you know what? Your opinion will NOT put money in my investors wallets, Your opinion will NOT gain them 1 fraction of a percent of income. YOUR OPINION of us and our hard work, wont benefit them one bit.

March 14, 2015, 10:36:07 PM
You were wrong I proved it

still waiting on the apology Smiley

EDIT:

Let me add Gleb You are not helping anyone, you are not saving them, what you are doing is not protecting them at all.

Coinsminers scammed 4000BTC out of its victims,
PB mining another 3500BTC scammed,
hashprofit 1200BTC scammed,

the list goes on.

and dont get me started on the paycoin incident

I used to be just like you (except I did my research before I spouted my lips) I tried to call them out, I tried to protect people, but I watched as these businesses STILL raked in thousands of BTC from unsuspecting people.

So maybe if you feel this urge to protect people, do like I did, sit down create something that does not exist in this industry, a multi-coin public staking pool does not exist, no one has tried it. after you have an idea in mind put it together get it financed, and you do the work. stop blabbering on one single forum. Attack these companies thru competitiveness like I decided. I dont want people to lose money, I dont want these scam companies to rake in thousands of BTC for they plop out. I want to meet them face to face on the battlefield of competition and put them to rest because no one else will invest with them, i want to see them disappear as quickly as trhey cam about. What you are doing helps very few, competing with the scammers to put them to rest, that sir is an accomplishment worth talking about. That sir will help all the people you "feel" your helping doing what you do.

These scammers give our industry a horrible name and make it almost impossible to have a project like mine that cna work and can be profitable for everyone involved. these scammers ruin good projects and the name of crypto, posting on this little forum does not combat them, they are still raking in thousands of BTC. The only real way to combat these assholes is face to face.

But oh yea trying what I do is a risk it involves a lot of hard work. I am sure you could not match how hard I have worked on this project, you would have given up after the first 12 wallets that were unsuccessful in our trials. Try doing some real work to put these scammers at bay, its easy to sit at your house and drink coffee and spout your lips with little proof of what you say. If your right woo hoo if your wrong you have wasted your time my time and all those reading threads like this time. But what i have put together has many purposes, fiurst and most important it was created to give people something secure they can invest in. A real project that can really give them substancial income on thier investment, one that has the potential to increase its payouts over time instead of decreasing.

Re: Leroy Fodor and his stakeminers.com site.
March 14, 2015, 10:54:30 PM
Quote from: Gleb Gamow on March 14, 2015, 10:49:53 PM

Dude, you're 100% fucked in the head if you honestly think that by me posting can ruin a venerable enterprise that you claim to have. Think about that, dude.

and you still have not apologized for being wrong Smiley

March 14, 2015, 10:55:50 PM
HAHAH wow how deep can you dig brother, I said my family owned them, meaning my wifes father and brother who did not live with us where our businesses and house were burned down.

Keep digging and forgetting to APOLOGIZE CAUSE YOU ARE WRONG ASSFUCK

March 14, 2015, 11:01:02 PM
You Gleb have wasted my time and all the people here. you are not trying to benefit anyone. You just want to feed your fetish. It took you almost an hour to dig something up from 3 years ago. Well done bro you should be proud of yourself.

tell me gleb what would you be doing if our site was whois guarded? if I used a fake alias like scammers do and posted my thread, what fuel would you have to fire your ignorance then sir?

and once again your "HUNCH" is wrong AGAIN
\
STILL WAITING FOR YOUR APOLOGY:)

Gleb will be back in another HOUR as he tries desperately to dig up the fact when i was young and stupid 20 years ago I wrecked a car that did not have insurance on it HAHAHA

Gleb we all make mistakes, just fess up bro you were wrong, admit it and move on brother Smiley

its funny you have not posted the good things and accomplishments in my life yet when will those come in Gleb? like my business I ownmed that had 100% customner satisfaction where people left 250,000 to 500,000 dollar condos in my protection. I had the keys and everything, and never once did I ever lie to my customers or give them a service that was bad. I dont see you mentioning my good point only stupid nonsense huh.

Ok sir I have proven your claims to be wrong and appeased you long enough now I must get some sleep I have gotten about 2 hours of sleep a night the past few weeks trying to finalize my project for real people actually interested in investing in my business, I should not have wasted any time on your nonsense actually, but your claims needed to be disproved and I did that.

thank you for the fun and bringing out my anger gleb the impossible

I think you are helping me gleb, we have gotten so many hits from BTT and half of them invested, keep it going so eventually they can get on here and show you how much money they made. You should look at the real structure of the business and ask questions this is great PR for us, keep it going brother and thanks for the new investors Smiley I am trying to twist some of your posts so I can bring in the mechanics of how our business works but all this unrelated crap you throw out there makes it hard, Please post something so i can twist it and show people about the mechanics of our business. it seems this thread is gaining us investors. I thank you for the free PR sir. Be thankful we are not a scam if we were then people could blame you for promoting our business.

Wow that ad was before the fire make sure they understand we are talking pesos not dollars there gleb the embellisher. Let me also add all that money we made burned in the fire we had, thank you gleb for bringing those memories back.

Your claim about me and wolvman being the same person DISPROVED
Your claim about KC and ME connected  DISPROVED
Your claim I lied about my bitcoin business ventures being lies DISPROVED

How many more beofore you do exactly what you said GLEB Ill take that apology and see your ass as you walk out the door now. You have no claims, you have not and can not prove something that is not true Gleb just face it. We are not a scam and we have no intentions of stealing from anyone. DEAL WITH IT BRO!!!

Im 3-0 your 0-3 so far keep it going brother. here let me laugh with you so your not laughing alone HAHAHAHAHA

Bitcoiner: Bruno, what's another clue that we're dealin' with a scammer?
Bruno: Well, they start deleting shit on the internet: https://twitter.com/cyberpinoy
Bitcoiner: You're the bestest! Keep it up.

seriously dumb ass, there is no cyberpinoy twitter because I never had one , you are really reaching now Gleb. You have still not shown what this thread is for SCAM ACCUSATIONS, you accuse my site of being a scam PROVE IT, where are the people I stole from...Oh yea their are NONE, who have I lied to about the project...Oh yea its working better than we expected for investors so we have not lied at all, who has lost thier funds to me without repayment... oh yea NO ONE EVER, when have I promised some4thing and not gone thru wiht my promises...Oh yea NEVER..

Your claim I offered you a cut for promoting my business DISPROVED
Your claim I deleted a cyberpinoy twitter account DISPROVED

Im 5-0 your 0-5 Don't quit your day job Gleb, oh thats right you dont have one HAHAHAHAHA

OMG finally 1 for gleb HAHA I forgot it was listed as cyberpinoy, however it was changed when I was designing the site, I am soooo sorry, I made a dang mistake, I forgoty it was even associated wiht cyberpinoy, It was not deleted because of you but munch dont get your pannies in a binch and get all excited. It was changed because I had to connect it to the twitter link  on the website.

So finally .5 for Gleb because the twitter account was not "Deleted" it was converted over to crypto freakl then somthing else and then stakeminers which all was done long before you precious thread.

You still have not proven my project is out to scam people looser, there is njo day 2 your barking up the wrong tree Im not here to scam anyone and I have aappeased your illegal defamation, your slander, and your ignorance lojng enough, you have not proven anything so far except I forgot about my tgwitter change I made. And I will not lie I changed it instead of starting annew one so it would increase our SEO rank, there thats the most unethical thing I have done so far, so if I am a scammer cause I wanted to raise my SEO ranking on a page that is brand new SUE ME but crunch.

fuck and I really thought I could get some peaceful sleep today, Its amazing how out of your way you have gone to discredit a person who is not a scammer and how I dont see antying you have done to assist all those people who really have gotten fucked over gleb put those useless skills to work, find the real owners for some of these companies and help people get their fucking bitcfoins back asshole.

OMG finally 1 for gleb HAHA I forgot it was listed as cyberpinoy, however it was changed when I was designing the site, I am soooo sorry, I made a dang mistake, I forgoty it was even associated wiht cyberpinoy, It was not deleted because of you but munch dont get your pannies in a binch and get all excited. It was changed because I had to connect it to the twitter link  on the website.

So finally .5 for Gleb because the twitter account was not "Deleted" it was converted over to crypto freakl then somthing else and then stakeminers which all was done long before you precious thread.

Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You maintained a Twitter account for six years having 1,677 tweets and totally forgot the name of it? Only recalling it after I've offered up undeniable proof that you lied?

This is now the forth time you've tried to explain away evidence I've used to nail your ass. WHEN THE FUCK DOES IT END?

its also the 4th time I disproved your bullshit gleb get over yourslef the account was not deleted it was changed anmd it wasd changed long before this thread so your claim was DISPROVED

Your claim I am a SCAM...... STILL CANT DO IT CAN YOU GLEB

Gleb you are a useless liar, the thrill is over bro I will not appease you any longer, I have disproven you on 99.9 percent of your accusations, all you are doing now is breaking the law, you have no proof of any kind to back up your claims, At least puppet has a real system(I may not like it but its a real system) Be happy I am not in the states or I would sue you for defamation of character, slander, invasion of privacy and any other law my lawyer can rack up against you.

I will not waste anymore time with you it was fun because I kept feeding you, I hope you had fun digging in my life a person with real problems,

PUPPET this is why no one in crypto has anything available, he is why people whois guard everything, and no addresses or phone numbers, idiots like gleb, he never once proved anything negative about me except I changed my twitter months ago then changed it again last week. I tried to met you fucking standards and look what it got  a days full of crap from a retired Moron who just wants attention and read my life and my business partners life like a soap opera. hes never proven I am a scam or I have done anything illegal or wrong against anyone, but this is what i get fdor abiding by what people wanted, by being opened to who I am and what I am doing.

the twitter account was not deleted and that was your claim gleb, I love your psycho rationalizations, and I changed it to crypto freak and then to stakeminers. Yes it is easy to forget things like that since I was not super avid in logging in the twitter to make posts actualkly its very easy to make a tweet without logging in to your main account, you click the tweet icon and login if your computer is not already cached and logged in and it tweets for you. tweets are miniscule gleb, it does not prove I am a scammer.

hjave fun "jacking off" I am done here. unless you cna provide readers wiht true facts of how I stole from someone, scammed anyone, lied to any person who did business wiht me, your joke and fun is over. and since I know that has never happend. GOOD DAY SIR

Your claim I am a SCAM  DISPROVED!!!!

I have 2 beautiful children who I want to spend my Sunday with, you are not worth 1/100 of a percent what my children are worth to me.
Melech

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 05:04:29 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2015, 08:55:59 PM by Melech

Don't forget about Netucate!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=956241.0

Where they collect donations for "charity", but don't build the website
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/NET/address.php?address=nN5MEJR91iCt8B7JJ56V2SCu2hcdTf77Zs

"Netucate" website code started on Mar 6, 2015 and has not been touched since:
https://github.com/Meee32/Netucate/commits/master

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ the internet ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Social Media
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
MarkMJ

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 08:44:05 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2015, 10:12:27 AM by MarkMJ

Hello and sorry because I make this point but
Why all of you are aloud to make post and post with collars and bold and others can't?
I really need an answer because I get banned  2 weeks ago for 14 days because of this
Others?nothing.

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: