Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:50:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294745 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 07:18:48 PM

Your claim about me and wolvman being the same person DISPROVED
Your claim about KC and ME connected  DISPROVED
Your claim I lied about my bitcoin business ventures being lies DISPROVED

How many more beofore you do exactly what you said GLEB Ill take that apology and see your ass as you walk out the door now. You have no claims, you have not and can not prove something that is not true Gleb just face it. We are not a scam and we have no intentions of stealing from anyone. DEAL WITH IT BRO!!!

Dude, your cred is so fucked up, I could spend days on this thread, not that I would, but goin' on 24 hours now is pretty good start.

http://www.slideshare.net/no2mininginpalawan/open-for-business-in-the-philippines

Leroy Fodor , Owner at K&L Grafix
We have a great opportunity for anyone who wants it fast. We are selling extremely cheap because in 8 months we made enough money that I can get my wife back to america. We have to sell by april that is why this is all so inexpensive. we are selling our whole estate. EVERYTHING. Talk about the Filipino dream, this is it baby and the only one you will find online. Not 1, Not 2 But 3 sources of income with readily potential for 4 or more we just have not expanded it to that yet. Everything is brand new and up to date. There is a grocery store, A disco bar a coconut farm and a house included in this sale, PLUS all of our american household items some of them you will NOT find in the philippines. To be honest these items alone if sold to all these people asking for them could bring you in over 500,000 almost instantly. If you dont want everything you can sell things that you dont want right in the grocery store, when we first decided to go back to the states we put everything up there and WOW things started going really fast. Ok the coconut farm is harvested every 3 months, the grocery store is 80 sq meters and has a sales revenue of 160,000 a month the disco bar does about 10,000 to 12,000 a month, there is a brand new grill for an extra source of income, when we fire that thing up all the people smell the foods cooking and come running. And we are selling our 2008 Kawasaki Motorbike with everything. So for 1 low price you get an existing profitable coconut farm, a grocery store with current and loyal customers, a disco bar with all the laser lights and led lights 2 15 inch and 2 12 inch speakers, the videoke player and all the dvds youll need, there is also a touchscreen laptop bought in the states that has tons of music and music videos on it. Now under the store is a complete 1 bedroom house with kitchen living room and CR. In the house is all brand new wiring, heck the building is brand new completely. Inside the house is also brand new refridge, oven stovetop in 1 with 3 stovetop burners, 2.5 HP aircon installed but not used, microwave, toaster oven, 2 coffee makers, 3 or 4 DVD players, a 70 inch TV yes I said 70 INCH that is damn close to 2 meters of television, there is also a brand new 45 inch flatscreen. I have so many electric and regular tools you could literally start a construction business. over 200,000 pesos worth of just tools. Pots Pans heated mini inside grill from america and there are 3 of them a meat grill, a sandwich grill and a waffle iron grill. All the american equipment is already supported by the electric converter so you never have to worry about blowing things up, Plus there is a digital electric voltmeter in the tools so you can always gauge your electric usage for the american items. The building sits on the lot so that 60 percent of the lot is open for development, and inquiries have been made that people want to rent that space. You are the only disco bar and grocery store in our barangay, the sari sari traffic alone could make you a billionaire. This is a great opportunity for someone and if we dont sell by april we will just keep it all. Talk about lifestyles of the rich and famous this is it bro as good as it can get for poor folks like us. If not for my wifes family stealing from us and scamming us out of 400,000 pesos, we would not be leaving. But I just do not want to be near them, or around them and I want to take my wife back where she is appreciated. We never had anyone steal from us and her until her parents did. That is sad, Lets be happy the Filipino Culture is not based on their actions alone. So there you have it we were gonna make a life here and her family ruined it all so now we can go ahead and let some other lucky couple have the life they always dreamed of. Hope you are interested, If you are not We could set up a commission if you can help us sell it, Like a realtor broker, the more you get for us the more you will make. Good Luck My email is knlgfx@yahoo.com email me with any questions or comments, once we are comfortable with you I can give you our cell numbers <Facebook page and skype number>.
3 years ago

I would like to make 2 offers for anyone to choose one from to help us. I am an American living in the Philippines, My wife and our children had a terrible situation that has held us here and we are looking for funding to move back to America before her Visa runs out early next year.

We would like to try either or here

I would be willing to pay 8% interest a month on a 10 BTC Loan to be paid in 12 months or less and hold a piece of property we own in the Philippines valued at 35,000 USD as collateral.

Or A person interested in owning some commercial land with a 2 story building that needs remodeled can purchase the property for 25 bitcoins.

The use of funds for a person interested in loaning, I want to buy some more mining equipment, enough to pay the loan as fast as possible so we can then save the funds to get back to america. You tell me the coin you want repaid and that is the hardware I will farther invest in. I will ask for 30 days after the disbursement so I can order the mining equipment and get it set up and running before I can begin making payments. It takes sometimes 15 to 20 days to get equipment delivered.

If you are interested in either offer please IM me or if my email is available on my profile you can email me directly, and we can set up a way to talk about your terms of payment or the land if you are interested in purchase. We can do it thru facebook chat if you like so you can get to see my profile and investigate me a little better (put a face to the username in a way)

Thank you for your help.

"Sometimes, even I need a break from reading Bruno's shit, so outside I go to hunt me some cigarette butts to eat."
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 07:24:34 PM

"The reason I'm investing Yoder Amish Furniture's profits in ShareMiners for a handsome 580% return is because they don't use miners. No miners, no electric used. I like that!"
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 07:35:44 PM

"ShareMiners wasn't even on my radar till Bruno accused Leroy Fodor of being a fake. Fuck me Jesus, I couldn't join fast enough to get me some of that 580% ROI. BTW, Amos, what's an ROI?"

I think you are helping me gleb, we have gotten so many hits from BTT and half of them invested, keep it going so eventually they can get on here and show you how much money they made. You should look at the real structure of the business and ask questions this is great PR for us, keep it going brother and thanks for the new investors Smiley I am trying to twist some of your posts so I can bring in the mechanics of how our business works but all this unrelated crap you throw out there makes it hard, Please post something so i can twist it and show people about the mechanics of our business. it seems this thread is gaining us investors. I thank you for the free PR sir. Be thankful we are not a scam if we were then people could blame you for promoting our business.

"Must reset seeds, or Fodor Martingale System will break the galaxy."
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 07:46:53 PM

Wow that ad was before the fire make sure they understand we are talking pesos not dollars there gleb the embellisher. Let me also add all that money we made burned in the fire we had, thank you gleb for bringing those memories back.

How many more beofore you do exactly what you said GLEB Ill take that apology and see your ass as you walk out the door now. You have no claims, you have not and can not prove something that is not true Gleb just face it. We are not a scam and we have no intentions of stealing from anyone. DEAL WITH IT BRO!!!

Dude, dude, dude! None of the above was what I was trying to drive home. Speakin' of home, pay attention:

We are selling extremely cheap because in 8 months we made enough money that I can get my wife back to america.

I am an American living in the Philippines, My wife and our children had a terrible situation that has held us here and we are looking for funding to move back to America before her Visa runs out early next year.

Three years ago you were flush and selling the farm at a bargain price point. Last year, you came here to garner funds to get home via selling the building that burnt down.

Your pipe dream then was so tempting that NOBODY bit. Then, it burnt down with all the cash you had in the fire a year and half later, whereupon you made even more money, not counting the monies you made via your Forex dealings, so after the fire you had nothing. Continued to have nothing till you discovered Bitcoin middle of last year. Then by the magic of turning satoshis obtained via facets, you were able to parlay that via your magical Martingale System, in turn, build ShareMiners so that others could earn 580% ROI.

Here's what I believe. Anybody stupid enough to enter into you fucked up program are...wait for it...ALIENS.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 07:51:08 PM

"Honey, I haven't a clue if the disco bar has a stripper pole or not. I'm only concerned about the coconut farm aspect of this business we bought. You run the store and disco, and I'll farm."
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 07:56:27 PM

Dude, shouldn't you be correcting the myriad of grammatical errors on your venerable website? Make Ohio University proud of one their alumni for once.

BTW, about that cut for me you mentioned for drummin' up business: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=991542.0

BTW part 2: Two other entities I've once destroyed espoused the same claim for my efforts, but sadly they went bye-bye in spite of me drummin' up business for them.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 07:57:43 PM

Im 3-0 your 0-3 so far keep it going brother. here let me laugh with you so your not laughing alone HAHAHAHAHA

What a fuckin' idiot! I can easily heed all the above, and still nail your ass as I've already shown.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 08:20:21 PM

Bitcoiner: Bruno, what's another clue that we're dealin' with a scammer?
Bruno: Well, they start deleting shit on the internet: https://twitter.com/cyberpinoy
Bitcoiner: You're the bestest! Keep it up.

seriously dumb ass, there is no cyberpinoy twitter because I never had one , you are really reaching now Gleb. You have still not shown what this thread is for SCAM ACCUSATIONS, you accuse my site of being a scam PROVE IT, where are the people I stole from...Oh yea their are NONE, who have I lied to about the project...Oh yea its working better than we expected for investors so we have not lied at all, who has lost thier funds to me without repayment... oh yea NO ONE EVER, when have I promised some4thing and not gone thru wiht my promises...Oh yea NEVER..

Your claim I offered you a cut for promoting my business DISPROVED
Your claim I deleted a cyberpinoy twitter account DISPROVED

Im 5-0 your 0-5 Don't quit your day job Gleb, oh thats right you dont have one HAHAHAHAHA

Okay you win! Please accept my humble apology. I was just trying to see how far I could I push you. You past the test and I honestly believe in my heart of hearts that ShareMiners is legit.

I will close this thread and ask the mods to delete it after your last reply.

Later, bud.

Bruno Kucinskas
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:42:35 PM

Bitcoiner: Bruno, what's another clue that we're dealin' with a scammer?
Bruno: Well, they start deleting shit on the internet: https://twitter.com/cyberpinoy
Bitcoiner: You're the bestest! Keep it up.

seriously dumb ass, there is no cyberpinoy twitter because I never had one , you are really reaching now Gleb. You have still not shown what this thread is for SCAM ACCUSATIONS, you accuse my site of being a scam PROVE IT, where are the people I stole from...Oh yea their are NONE, who have I lied to about the project...Oh yea its working better than we expected for investors so we have not lied at all, who has lost thier funds to me without repayment... oh yea NO ONE EVER, when have I promised some4thing and not gone thru wiht my promises...Oh yea NEVER..

Im 5-0 your 0-5 Don't quit your day job Gleb, oh thats right you dont have one HAHAHAHAHA

Okay you win! Please accept my humble apology. I was just trying to see how far I could I push you. You past the test and I honestly believe in my heart of hearts that ShareMiners is legit.

Later, bud.

Bruno Kucinskas

Hey guys, your are far better at judging whether something is ponzi/scam or a regular cloud mining severice. I just read this thread in bitcoin discussion
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg10768529#msg10768529 And I want to ask you what do you think of it? It is legit announcement or another dubious cloud mining service is just popping out?

Let's see what they say...

We do not use mining hardware in our business because its not needed Smiley

A "mining" solution where there is no actual "mining" going on. Not so much a ponzi. More like a HYIP.

Also, Gleb Gamow has posted a convincing scam accusation against them:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.0

First I should say after an extensive days of literal crap from Mr Gleb ....

Later, bud.

Bruno Kucinskas

Ok now this thread:

There is Mining going on its called POS mining (Proof of stake). Our www.stakeminers.com/how.php shows you how combining staking power increases your staking weight on the network, and this results in more frequent stakes with higher rewards per stake. it works like regular mining and your connection to the network as a server enables you to confirm the transactions and help secure the network.

Because an operation of this size could fill a wallet up quickly we have to use more than one coin, we don't want to dominate a network because then your own blocks inside your wallet are fighting each other for a reward. So we have started with a few coins. Because a business like this could literally be forced to buy coins on a daily basis it also secures your investment because we make a lot of buys on the markets which helps to increase the value of the coins and help to make those increases more steady. This all  helps to increase the value of our investors original investments as well.

When putting this project together we first started looking into hardware POW mining, but then decided we wanted a way that we could offer a service that did not have maintenance fees or huge financial consumption in hardware. Situations like that can effect our investors income in a negative way and are things we can not control. As we researched we came across the benefits of POS coins so we began testing. As we tested more and more coins and their staking abilities, we found just the right few to start out with. Each coin does staking a little differently when it comes to the rewards you receive, but all of them have the same basic mechanics, you hold more coins you raise your staking weight on the network. Some coins you have to manually split blocks inside the wallet others do it automatically. So our business is not without work, we still have to manually split blocks sometimes in the wallets so our investors get the maximum income on their staking.

We then looked at the problems investors face with other cloud mining options, and the worst one we saw was the dreaded "I'm Sorry our service is under a DDOS attack" and we all know where that ends up. So to avoid this we do not host the wallets online at all, they are hosted in the office on computers where we can watch them, completely separate from the webserver. SO if one does hack and attack the website, our investors have a layer of security knowing their investment is not near the attackers. Altho this creates a lkot of manual data entry on our end, it still allows us to keep our members investments as safe as we can keep them away form online attacks against the site.

we really have spent a lot of time researching this project and it has actually proven better than we originally expected. the increases in earnings are moving faster than we tested right now, and the compound interest is moving very steadily as well.

Day 2 to Fuck with Leroy Fodor - HONESTLY!

Full Disclosure: I may or may not have PMed Leroy convincing him that I apologized and was goin' to lock this thread. Can't believe that fucktard fell for that one.  Grin (that is, if I did do such a thing  Roll Eyes)

Surely, you didn't believe for a sec that I was serious, did you? No way am I locking this thread, and no way would the mods delete it. Further, it looks like you don't even know how the internet works unless, that is, it works differently there in the Philippines then it does elsewhere in the world. Case in point:

seriously dumb ass, there is no cyberpinoy twitter because I never had one , you are really reaching now Gleb.

Well, allow me to pull my hands outta my pants so that I can reach into the bowels of the internet. I apologize (seriously, I've apologized to you so many times, it's gettin' tiring) for the stink that Google provided with the following: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:p2r8ZlelB1YJ:https://twitter.com/cyberpinoy+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us (as Leroy Fodor makes a note: FUCK ME! Forgot about the cache.)

The following is the avatar that's missing: https://www.google.com/search?q=%22Crypto+Freak%22&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS549US549&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=zPEFVcPsCIGqNtH2goAI&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAg&biw=1242&bih=577#imgrc=vhyt3goQ4vb6JM%253A%3Bp2r8ZlelB1YK_M%3Bhttps%253A%252F%252Fpbs.twimg.com%252Fprofile_images%252F554829235861196800%252F941cqaFm.jpeg%3Bhttps%253A%252F%252Ftwitter.com%252Fcyberpinoy%3B900%3B900

Here's a tweet where Leroy Fodor is replying to a twerp that once addressed a tweet to a twerp that never existed: https://twitter.com/StakeMiner/status/557420163109113857

Now, compare the above Twitter account that HONESTLY never existed because Leroy "Honest Abe" Fodor said so with the following Twitter account maintained my Honest Fodor for StakeMiners.com: https://twitter.com/StakeMiner

Compare the above with the below:

Talk about having this dude's number: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=338432

Well, there you have it, folks: I've been 100% wrong about Leroy Fodor, and he's the most honest dude here on BitcoinTalk. Don't believe me, simply Google it: https://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome-psyapi2&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS549US549&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8&q=%22Leroy%20Fodor%22%20Honest&oq=%22Leroy%20Fodor%22%20Honest&aqs=chrome..69i57.6506j0j7 Don't take my word for it.

Leroy Fodor in 5...4...3... to explain away this post with verbiage provided to him by some cigarette-butt-eating alien.

"Fuck me! This one's still lit. Didn't have this issue in the Philippines while hangin' 'round that disco club."
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:55:31 PM

OMG finally 1 for gleb HAHA I forgot it was listed as cyberpinoy, however it was changed when I was designing the site, I am soooo sorry, I made a dang mistake, I forgoty it was even associated wiht cyberpinoy, It was not deleted because of you but munch dont get your pannies in a binch and get all excited. It was changed because I had to connect it to the twitter link  on the website.

So finally .5 for Gleb because the twitter account was not "Deleted" it was converted over to crypto freakl then somthing else and then stakeminers which all was done long before you precious thread.

Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You maintained a Twitter account for six years having 1,677 tweets and totally forgot the name of it? Only recalling it after I've offered up undeniable proof that you lied?

This is now the forth time you've tried to explain away evidence I've used to nail your ass. WHEN THE FUCK DOES IT END?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:58:05 PM

You still have not proven my project is out to scam people looser, there is njo day 2 your barking up the wrong tree Im not here to scam anyone and I have aappeased your illegal defamation, your slander, and your ignorance lojng enough, you have not proven anything so far except I forgot about my tgwitter change I made. And I will not lie I changed it instead of starting annew one so it would increase our SEO rank, there thats the most unethical thing I have done so far, so if I am a scammer cause I wanted to raise my SEO ranking on a page that is brand new SUE ME but crunch.

fuck and I really thought I could get some peaceful sleep today, Its amazing how out of your way you have gone to discredit a person who is not a scammer and how I dont see antying you have done to assist all those people who really have gotten fucked over gleb put those useless skills to work, find the real owners for some of these companies and help people get their fucking bitcfoins back asshole.

Whatever. More evidence forthcoming.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 10:07:15 PM

http://www.pinoymoneytalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=25295.15

The way to confront all the scammers is research. and even then still be very skeptical. Look them up on the FPA search scam sites for their name like ripoff report. do as much research on a broker as you can possibly do to have as much aof an informed decision before you invest anything. Scammers exist because of the great demand to"GET RICH QUICK" or "GET RICH OVERNIGHT" neither of these is actually possible. And if it were it would take a large amount of an investment to even become plausible. So the scammer know this, and since the demand is there the ability to rip a person off and make yourself rich is one of the fastest growing industries we have online right now. From MLM Pyramid scams, to Letters from abroad promising you huge amounts of money from an inheritance.

Even some of the brokers who offer 60% or 100% bonuses to trade thru them. Personally I would never use a broker who offers this, it instantly throws a red flag up with me. brokers are very greedy and give NOTHING away without expectation to profit minimum double on that. so if they are giving you 1000 dollars they will expect to make a minimum of 2000 dollars off of you.

All you can do is read, research and go on forums and ask questions before you invest.

After finalizing the project and really testing it we realized how beneficial this is to people out there. finally a service that really can make them a lot of money. it has more than one way it increases their earnings. Some of the wallets we use actually gives a person 580% higher earnings than if he tried this alone by himself.

Both quotes above are contributed to the venerable Leroy "Honest Abe" Fodor.

"Okay, I'll tell you the secret Martingale System, but allow me to live out the rest of my natural 666 years of life in the Philippines so that I can eat the cigarette butts littering the ground in front of some disco club."
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 11:02:18 PM

OMG finally 1 for gleb HAHA I forgot it was listed as cyberpinoy, however it was changed when I was designing the site, I am soooo sorry, I made a dang mistake, I forgoty it was even associated wiht cyberpinoy, It was not deleted because of you but munch dont get your pannies in a binch and get all excited. It was changed because I had to connect it to the twitter link  on the website.

So finally .5 for Gleb because the twitter account was not "Deleted" it was converted over to crypto freakl then somthing else and then stakeminers which all was done long before you precious thread.

Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You maintained a Twitter account for six years having 1,677 tweets and totally forgot the name of it? Only recalling it after I've offered up undeniable proof that you lied?

This is now the forth time you've tried to explain away evidence I've used to nail your ass. WHEN THE FUCK DOES IT END?

its also the 4th time I disproved your bullshit gleb get over yourslef the account was not deleted it was changed anmd it wasd changed long before this thread so your claim was DISPROVED

Your claim about KC and ME connected  DISPROVED
Your claim I am a SCAM...... STILL CANT DO IT CAN YOU GLEB

Dude, wait till you read my next post that I'm almost done penning. But first, a fresh cup of coffee and rinse the lotion off my hands due to jacking off too much. You're the bestest, dude.  Kiss (I owe Leroy Fodor one reach around.)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 11:14:43 PM

Gleb you are a useless liar, the thrill is over bro I will not appease you any longer, I have disproven you on 99.9 percent of your accusations, all you are doing now is breaking the law, you have no proof of any kind to back up your claims, At least puppet has a real system(I may not like it but its a real system) Be happy I am not in the states or I would sue you for defamation of character, slander, invasion of privacy and any other law my lawyer can rack up against you.

I will not waste anymore time with you it was fun because I kept feeding you, I hope you had fun digging in my life a person with real problems,

PUPPET this is why no one in crypto has anything available, he is why people whois guard everything, and no addresses or phone numbers, idiots like gleb, he never once proved anything negative about me except I changed my twitter months ago then changed it again last week. I tried to met you fucking standards and look what it got  a days full of crap from a retired Moron who just wants attention and read my life and my business partners life like a soap opera. hes never proven I am a scam or I have done anything illegal or wrong against anyone, but this is what i get fdor abiding by what people wanted, by being opened to who I am and what I am doing.

Dude, you fuckin' lied about that Twitter account not existing. You used it dozens of time while it was Crypto Freak, so how the hell did you forget that it existed after ONLY changing it last week?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 11:27:49 PM

the twitter account was not deleted and that was your claim gleb, I love your psycho rationalizations, and I changed it to crypto freak and then to stakeminers. Yes it is easy to forget things like that since I was not super avid in logging in the twitter to make posts actualkly its very easy to make a tweet without logging in to your main account, you click the tweet icon and login if your computer is not already cached and logged in and it tweets for you. tweets are miniscule gleb, it does not prove I am a scammer.

hjave fun "jacking off" I am done here. unless you cna provide readers wiht true facts of how I stole from someone, scammed anyone, lied to any person who did business wiht me, your joke and fun is over. and since I know that has never happend. GOOD DAY SIR

Your claim I am a SCAM  DISPROVED!!!!

I have 2 beautiful children who I want to spend my Sunday with, you are not worth 1/100 of a percent what my children are worth to me.

Clever story, dude. But it doesn't cut the muster. BTW, you may think that you're done here, but you're not, for I'm almost done with the post that'll nail your scammy ass to disco lounge wall.
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 11:29:07 PM

I wont see your other post My children are more important take your post and shove it but befoe i go I have one for you

Some proof of my own I am NOT a scammer

The investors staking wallet so far.

Your claim I am a SCAM  DISPROVED!!!!

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 11:51:02 PM

I wont see your other post My children

Hey, delusional dude, not only WILL you see it, you'll commit on it, for you won't want to miss it.  Grin Grin Grin
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 12:25:34 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2015, 07:28:13 AM by Gleb Gamow

This Leroy Fodor dude is sooooo FULL OF SHIT: http://moneyinpjs.com/forums/index.php/topic,257.msg706.html?PHPSESSID=172fa69f1bf0c94d39a86a9869c2826c#msg706

I got started in Bitcoin a while ago, I was a day trader in the Forex Commodoties exchange. I closed my accounts in forex and sold my whole portfolio. And I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012. My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out over power super PC we built and used as rigs for larger new ASIC equipment. We then suffered a terrible fire cause by arson that destroyed 3 businesses and our home. (we live in the Philippines so your business is part of your house in most occasions.) With no help from anyone, Not even the bitcoin community we were forced to start our new Bitcoin mining business with absolutely no money at all. Since I have done very well with the business so far, I built an informational website that helps to know how we did what we did. I saw I have a 3 month ROI on my miners which surprises most bitcoin miners and they kept asking how I was doing it, and I have helped many people get and earn bitcoin for free, all the way up to owning their own bitcoin mining farms with no money out of their pocket.

It does not have referral or affiliate offerings but I am thinking of adding this in the future.

So today i will give you the link to my website, it has faucets, game links, mining pool information and links to them, it has a place with a link where you can check any site for scams. The contact page goes directly to my personal email so all the questions I see personally and answer myself. It has a lot of great information for free to anyone who chooses to use it.

http://knlgfx.wix.com/bitland

June 1, 2014: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=626545.msg7070994#msg7070994

I am a very new person to mining, And I have been using this site, partly because everything is directed here, and reading a lot while I research.

Quote from: cyberpinoy on June 24, 2014, 01:33:49 AM
So as I am waiting for my mining equipment to arrive I have decided to check out as many pools as I can. watching the payouts closely. As I looked around I found  eobot It seems like a very nice start up pool for beginners. Ithas a very nice user friendly desktop, it has its own mining software that works with anything, including CPUS, It also has the ability to mine Cloud mining or buy it, either way you keep what you buy or mine and add it to whatever equipment you are using. I made a page on my website to illustrate my steps I have been using http://knlgfx.wix.com/bitland then go to the mining area please. the other stuff is my referrals and advertisements. The important things about Eobot is on the mining page.

I set this site up to show people, even the ones in here who do not agree and say its "Useless", you can actually get into bitcoins with NO money invested, and by doing those "useless" faucets you can grow and get into bitcoins. I had so many people asking me about it I looked into it myself, and I am growing, slowly but free of charge:)

The real question is how many others use this Eobot pool. Is anyone really successful here with bigger and better mining equipment.

Quote from: cyberpinoy on March 15, 2015, 01:20:03 PM
Unrelated once again cause you dont have the whole story, Yes I did start a business in JUNE purposely to see if you could make money in bitcoins without investing anything, it was a project I put together quite successfully, just becasue I traded them since 2009 does not mean I am not allowed to start projects Gleb. I did not lie, I started in 2009 trading Bitcoins buying and selling them, in June I started a project to see if you really could get a good honest business going in crypto without investing a dime out of your pocket, and I did it. and it is possible. Thank you for showing everyone how hard work and dedication really pays off.

Keep trying Gleb the troll you are failing at every turn.

Reality Check Timeline:

Dec 8, 2012:

December 8th 2012 was a very bad day for us.

October 12, 2013:

Unfortunately This store No Longer exists, Thanks to Glen Tan. here is a picture of the person responsible for the fire that destroyed our house, our businesses and our life. He also stole money from the burnt rubble, and has not helped in any way to accept responsibility for his destruction, or make up for his actions. Instead he floats around town getting free food cigarettes and beer from anyone who will give it to him. Altho he even stole what little money we had in our living room rubble, he also lies to the community about us and tells them it was not his fault. The fire department and their report showed it was his ignorance and neglect that caused the fire. It is time he fesses up and accepts responsibility for his actions.

(Dec ?, 2013): See below.
(Dec ? + X days(?), 2013): See below.

June 1, 2014:

I am a very new person to mining.

June 24, 2014:

While waiting for my mining rigs, check out http://knlgfx.wix.com/bitland to see the progress I make as I familiar myself with Bitcoin.

http://knlgfx.wix.com/bitland

As this site helpes my Bitcoin Growth I will add things that I have been doing step by step in the World of Bitcoins. I will go thru all my steps of how I built my own stash of coins using only money generated from free bitcoins to grow wealth in the industry. This will prove that you really need nothing but determination and time to get in this industry, no out of pocket money, No major up front investment, No cost of any kind.

When we first began our Bitcoin business we started by sending dogecoins to our eobot account and using the dogecoins to purchase Cloud GHS.

December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM:

I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012.
This time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. (Dec ?, 2013)
We then suffered a terrible fire cause by arson that destroyed 3 businesses and our home. (Dec ? + X days(?), 2013)

March 14, 2015:

I commented on Leroy Fodor's self-moderated thread, whereupon he within two minutes deleted my post, hence this non-self-moderated thread.

Today:

Started buying and selling bitcoins in 2009, but in June, 2014, wanted to see if he could show people how to start from scratch and amass a fortune, now teaching them to earn 580% ROI in spite of Leroy once espousing that anybody claiming the like is a liar and shouldn't be trusted.

My take is that he's blowin' smoke up his wife and family's ass, hence the latter have the red-ass toward him.

Here's a question that I'm sure FUCK-FOR-BRAINS will have an answer for: With all that bitcoin mining going on, did the bitcoin wallet addresses on the blockchain also burn up during the fire? Surely, you weren't converting them to fiat the whole while you were telling everybody else to hold, hold, hold, were you?

Also, you mention not getting any help from the bitcoin community after the fire. Would you be so kind as to point us monumental assholes to where you plead for assistance? You shouldn't have too much a problem finding the source(s), for it'll be found around the same time in 2013 (albeit, really 2012) when your three other businesses and home burnt to the ground.

And, one more minor question: Being that you started buying and selling bitcoins in 2009, please point to the account you used on this forum being that this was the ONLY site at the time for you to conduct such. Same true during 2010 and most of 2011. Account name please!

While you're pondering all that, I'll go hunt down some more shovels, for this rabbit hole you've dug is about to go even deeper.

"Rumor has it his name's Fodor the Forex Trader and...wait for it...he thinks he's a rabbit."
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 12:37:11 AM

http://www.mql4.com/ru/users/knlgfx

http://moneyinpjs.com/forums/index.php/topic,257.msg706.html?PHPSESSID=172fa69f1bf0c94d39a86a9869c2826c#msg706

I got started in Bitcoin a while ago, I was a day trader in the Forex Commodoties exchange. I closed my accounts in forex and sold my whole portfolio.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 12:59:37 AM

http://moneyinpjs.com/forums/index.php/topic,269.msg741.html#msg741

I have been using Cryptsy from the beginning of my bitcoin venture.

https://who.godaddy.com/whoisstd.aspx?domain=cryptsy.com&prog_id=GoDaddy

Domain Name: CRYPTSY.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1701325931_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2014-10-23T14:00:26.00Z
Creation Date: 2012-02-09T17:45:01.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-02-09T17:45:00.00Z
Registrar: ENOM, INC.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.msg10782621#msg10782621

I started in 2009 trading Bitcoins buying and selling them

http://historyofbitcoin.org/

February 6, 2010

A currency exchange is born

The Bitcoin Market is established by dwdollar as a Bitcoin currency exchange.

Fodder for Fodor
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: