Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:43:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Losses  (Read 5176 times)
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 01:45:20 PM

Yes I have a lot of address of 2011-2012, I will see if I can claim these CLAMS.

It only takes a few minutes and if you have a lot of addresses it'll add up quickly. You're getting 0.03 BTC per address at the moment. Make sure your address is empty though just to be safe.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 01:47:42 PM

Yes I have a lot of address of 2011-2012, I will see if I can claim these CLAMS.

It only takes a few minutes and if you have a lot of addresses it'll add up quickly. You're getting 0.03 BTC per address at the moment. Make sure your address is empty though just to be safe.

Someone told me about this before, but i never tried it. seems like BS to me.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 01:59:38 PM

Not at all. I didn't have many old addresses but it worked fine every time.

Make sure the address is empty just to be sure. Go to just-dice and click on the chat box.

In the chat box type /dig youraddress to see if it was funded. Then type in /dig youraddress yourprivatekey to get the Clams, or maybe just the private key. I can't remember. 

Hey presto Clams arrive at your just-dice wallet in about 5-10 minutes then withdraw to Poloniex and sell. You don't need a just-dice account but you'd need to stay on the page until it can be withdrawn.

You ain't got nothing to lose by trying with an old address as long as you still have the private key. If it was funded before May 12th 2014 they'll be waiting for you.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 02:09:34 PM

Not at all. I didn't have many old addresses but it worked fine every time.

Make sure the address is empty just to be sure. Go to just-dice and click on the chat box.

In the chat box type /dig youraddress to see if it was funded. Then type in /dig youraddress yourprivatekey to get the Clams, or maybe just the private key. I can't remember. 

Hey presto Clams arrive at your just-dice wallet in about 5-10 minutes then withdraw to Poloniex and sell. You don't need a just-dice account but you'd need to stay on the page until it can be withdrawn.

You ain't got nothing to lose by trying with an old address as long as you still have the private key. If it was funded before May 12th 2014 they'll be waiting for you.

Tried 50 keys active during that time. only one of them has clams. not even worth my time, since its my daily driver and signature address

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 02:27:22 PM

Lost 40BTC to the pirateat40 shithead
Lost 2.2BTC to fucking amhash
Lost 1BTC to v1 of a first investment type website, it was pretty popular in 2012, cant remember its name.
Lost 1BTC to pyramining

Think thats bout it =P
Never again will I give someone my btc... OH WAIT!!!, u have to in order for it to actually be useful...
see why this shit is never gonna go mainstream? ...
40 BTC is a shitton. At what price did you guys that have 50+BTC buy? you must have been legit early adopters.
GenTarkin
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 03:02:54 PM

Lost 1BTC to v1 of a first investment type website, it was pretty popular in 2012, cant remember its name.
Lost 1BTC to pyramining

Think thats bout it =P
Never again will I give someone my btc... OH WAIT!!!, u have to in order for it to actually be useful...
40 BTC is a shitton. At what price did you guys that have 50+BTC buy? you must have been legit early adopters.

I didnt buy, it was mined =)
Back then, mining on 3GH/s worth of GPU's made 3-4BTC /day

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 03:54:39 PM

Lost 1BTC to pyramining

Think thats bout it =P

Wow so you have a advanced computer or latest computer so you can mined. Can i ask? What do you do to your btc.  Hahaha i only  curious.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 03:59:54 PM

Lost 1BTC to pyramining

Think thats bout it =P
It is obvious that bitcoin will never be  used or better replace the FIAT values  (mainstream). It will stay only a valid and good alternative to send large quantity of money with the lowest fee in the world (and most important 'fastest' only a click ....and it's gone). People accustomed to fiat currency and especially at the banks, and most people don't know how to use a computer (and we want that they should start use bitcoin ).
snipetr

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 04:03:35 PM

Lost 1BTC to pyramining

Think thats bout it =P

You have very nice computer. 3-4 Btc / day... A dream
rememberme (OP)

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 04:12:00 PM

in the old days he means

Bitcoin and Crypto Mining Rigs https://www.minerigs.shop
kpitti
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 06:46:59 PM

I lost 0.002btc on sports bet today. Just not so happy about it, but I enjoy it Smiley. Just fun.
Snipe85

Activity: 756

Infleum

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 07:36:45 PM

I lost some money trading in April 2014 when it went down to $400 and started quickly going up to the 600s. Bought in somewhere along the way and had about a month to sell it with profit, but ended up holding until it went down below $500 and never recovered. It wasn't a big loss maybe $1000, but it could've been twice that on the positive if I sold for $680. No regrets Smiley

josef2000

Activity: 280

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 07:43:07 PM

Tried investing in pbmining. All my coins are gone now...

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 02:40:28 PM

Tried investing in pbmining. All my coins are gone now...

Sorry to hear, man.   Cry

Cloud mining and HYIP are probably the biggest scams in Bitcoin/Crypto right now.

Pay you for a few cycles, then either change terms, raise rates, or up and leave at the drop of dime and claim wallet hack.

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
afriezalie

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 03:31:31 PM

I lost 0.0015 BTC because i played betting game and now i lost 0.0015 BTC. I will not play betting games again Angry
Dotakels

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 04:47:44 PM

I lost 0.0015 BTC because i played betting game and now i lost 0.0015 BTC. I will not play betting games again Angry
In first place betting game let you win first and after you playing and enjoying it the chance that you will won will be decreased. Its better to keep yung btc , save it
freeyourmind

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 05:43:05 PM

You learned your lesson quickly my friend.  Most people need to lose a lot more than that before they learn the same lesson Smiley
LordSonjai

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:23:59 PM

haven't lost anything because i haven't sold anything.
Dotakels

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 07:23:31 PM

You learned your lesson quickly my friend.  Most people need to lose a lot more than that before they learn the same lesson Smiley
Haha but others will loss all of their money before they stop gambling or if they life is in risk. And sometimes they will not stop even if they completely pay their debt. Hahaha
15Lemon714

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 07:35:36 PM

haven't lost anything because i haven't sold anything.

You don't need to have brought anything to have lost anything Wink You could have had computer crash like me and because you was new to the game you never had a proper back up lol So my losses as it stand are only at 1.8btc many people here have had a lot of losses so much more! I feel a little sorry for you guys.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: