Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:28:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (SOLD and CLOSED) Buy my 212.4 btc Bitcoin Max account  (Read 1586 times)
Schwede65 (OP)

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2012, 10:20:20 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2012, 12:19:59 AM by Schwede65

Balance: 200.00000000   Next Payment: 12.42410714

offers welcome as PM
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Schwede65 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 06:03:22 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2012, 06:11:13 AM by Schwede65

Balance: 212.42410714 / 22.08.2012

Edit / 23.08.2012
now my offer is: 180 btc

crazy_rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 04:52:35 PM

Balance: 212.42410714 / 22.08.2012

now my offer is: 100 btc

Would you consider 50? If yes, PM me and we can talk. I'm still thinking about how risky all of this is.

more or less retired.
Faraday

Activity: 240

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 12:36:26 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2012, 12:58:57 AM by Faraday

Hi Schwede65, not sure if you will read this but the forums won't let me send any more PM's because I used my hourly limit of 10. How frustrating... especially when you are now trying to back out of the trade when I just purchased 100 btc on mtgox and sent them to you....

Just so its clear this is what happened... we agreed to trade:

Hi Schwede65,

Great, so just to confirm.

I will purchase your Bitcoin Max account with balance: 212.42410714 for a price of 100 btc.

How do we go about the trade?

Regards
-Faraday

Hi Faraday,

this is my suggestion to do it:

1. i give you my bitcoinmax-account-password of "Schwede65"
so that you can see, that it is all o.k. with my account

2. i send payb.tc a PM (or post in the forum) to change the
Withdrawal Address:
1JwGfMPvLAcpeCaXj29R2TMCvoK3iFRZcE
and the
Interest Address:
to a valid btc-address of your pocket, that you have to give me
i would write in the first message, that payb.tc has to wait for the confirmation of your payment of 100 btc in order to change the addresses

3. you send me 100 btc to my pocket:
btc-address:
12CAEEbPvrf1sHBRfWzwUidkWXR9TYDFYx

(to test the correct address please send me first 0.01 btc and i will return this amount to the address you give to me - then we could check that all is o.k.)

4. i confirm your payment to payb.tc and he will change the withdrawal and interest-addresses in your account (my old account)

we can do some steps officially in the forum, if you like to

regards
Schwede65

So we then both contact payb.tc and confirm details, I purchase 100btc on mtgox and send it to him. AFTER I do this he decides to change his mind...

I just talked to him and he said it is fine. If you let me know account details I will send the bitcoins now.

He said there are a lot of people doing trades but he will deal with them all.

please don't be angry about my decision to have a suspension of 6 hours...

now its going a bit too fast for me...

i want to sleep a few hours over this decision to give away (maybe) of more then 100 btc...

if you are there tomorrow, when i have decided to do it, fine
if you are not there, its my problem...

I just had a look and it seems they both went through, once confirmed just send back to my same wallet we will change bitcoinmax account to:

1Brggz6Gwn6QYfae76E9zxgRL6R4xigMh9

Thanks

how is your "time-line" with sleeping and so on?

Hey I have sent the 100 Btc to your address.

If you just let me know log-on details and maybe send payb.tc a message to tell him its okay I'm sure he will take care of everything else.

Thanks!

up to now i didn't receive any btc from you...

when i get them, i will send them quickly back to you...

sorry for this...

As you can see from the timestamps here:

https://blockchain.info/address/12CAEEbPvrf1sHBRfWzwUidkWXR9TYDFYx

It wasn't until after I had sent the funds that he decided to tell me he wants to wait 6 hours before doing the trade all of a sudden.. which isn't really fair seeing as I purchased bitcoins on mtgox after reaching an agreement with him (and otherwise i wouldn't have purchased the bitcoins at that price...)
Schwede65 (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 01:08:15 AM

Transaktions-ID: 5fff549ce5008fbf70bc6cf38bbc851d5d772ef9df72a257300382f707dc3d2a

sent back the 100 btc - thats it.
Schwede65 (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 05:47:57 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2012, 06:51:55 AM by Schwede65

So we then both contact payb.tc and confirm details, I purchase 100btc on mtgox and send it to him. AFTER I do this he decides to change his mind...

this is not true, you contacted payb.tc, but i did not contact him at that time

Hi Faraday,

this is my suggestion to do it:

1. i give you my bitcoinmax-account-password of "Schwede65"
so that you can see, that it is all o.k. with my account

2. i send payb.tc a PM (or post in the forum) to change the
Withdrawal Address:
and the
Interest Address:
to a valid btc-address of your pocket, that you have to give me
i would write in the first message, that payb.tc has to wait for the confirmation of your payment of 100 btc in order to change the addresses

3. you send me 100 btc to my pocket:
btc-address:
12CAEEbPvrf1sHBRfWzwUidkWXR9TYDFYx

(to test the correct address please send me first 0.01 btc and i will return this amount to the address you give to me - then we could check that all is o.k.)

4. i confirm your payment to payb.tc and he will change the withdrawal and interest-addresses in your account (my old account)

we can do some steps officially in the forum, if you like to

regards
Schwede65

you did the point 3 before we made point 1 + 2

i have told you, that i'm too tired at that time and the sending of your 100 btc has been made parallel to my request for a 6-hour-suspension

btw, we have planned the deal with btc and how you get these coins is not really my problem, it's yours

Edit: aside from your PM-affront, the 6 hours are over, the deal too
Faraday

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 08:16:20 AM

you did the point 3 before we made point 1 + 2

i have told you, that i'm too tired at that time and the sending of your 100 btc has been made parallel to my request for a 6-hour-suspension

btw, we have planned the deal with btc and how you get these coins is not really my problem, it's yours

Edit: aside from your PM-affront, the 6 hours are over, the deal too

I know you never PM'd him (Now) because he told me, otherwise he would have honored the trade. Anyway i'm done wasting my time with you, and I would suggest that anyone else doesn't bother either.

By the way notice here where I ask you to message him and you say o.k.... just a but misleading.
And then you said you wanted to sleep soon so I quickly sent the bitcoins, you should have been honest and said you didn't want to trade anymore and saved a whole lot of hassle.

o.k. fine...

but you have to give me your btc-address, then we could drive the test first...

I have messaged payb.tc with the details and asked him to reply, when he does I will send your 100btc. I have sent the test amount already, let me know if you get it.

The address I asked him to change on the account details to is:

1Brggz6Gwn6QYfae76E9zxgRL6R4xigMh9

If you could please message him as well with my address and the details of our trade just so its all clear that would be great.

Thanks
-Faraday

the test-payment has come twice now 0.01 Wink
o.k.

Schwede65 (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 08:29:13 AM

I know you never PM'd him (Now) because he told me, otherwise he would have honored the trade. Anyway i'm done wasting my time with you, and I would suggest that anyone else doesn't bother either.

By the way notice here where I ask you to message him and you say o.k.... just a but misleading.

the test-payment has come twice now 0.01 Wink
o.k.

this "o.k." was regarded to the test-payment...

i sent 2 PM's to payb.tc concerning this deal, but i don't like quoting PM's at an open forum - like others do it  Wink

Edit: yes i have to admit, that i was not quick enough to cancel the deal at a status with no problems afterwards
Faraday

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 08:38:48 AM

i don't like quoting PM's at an open forum - like others do it  Wink

Well at first that was because this forum blocked me from PMing because I had sent 10 in 1 hour so I had no choice but to post in here as it was urgent.

Secondly i edited my post to show that you agreed to trade and then changed your mind at the last minute. And I will leave it there to save anyone else making the same mistake of dealing with you.
Schwede65 (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 08:47:13 AM

i don't like quoting PM's at an open forum - like others do it  Wink

Well at first that was because this forum blocked me from PMing because I had sent 10 in 1 hour so I had no choice but to post in here as it was urgent.

Secondly i edited my post to show that you agreed to trade and then changed your mind at the last minute. And I will leave it there to save anyone else making the same mistake of dealing with you.

to 1. Stop crying!

to 2. yes, i changed my mind and you can leave here whatever you want to, but if you are telling lies of what happened, i have to contradict

Edit: maybe we have had to make the deal officially here at the forum...
RoloTonyBrownTown

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 09:06:01 AM

Aaanyway.  If you still want to sell it, I'll buy it for the 100BTC - post here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=102659.msg1125608#msg1125608

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: