Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:36:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][WTS]1 Million 1/2Oz 0.999 Fine GOLD Crypto Imperator SOLD OUT!  (Read 16780 times)
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1312

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 03:39:34 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2015, 03:55:15 PM by CryptoImperator

Halfway there! 5/10

I will not PM you with other accounts, double check via mail or Twitter that you are dealing with the correct account. Be careful, I will not send you any links.
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 11:03:23 PM

Get yours soon!

I will not PM you with other accounts, double check via mail or Twitter that you are dealing with the correct account. Be careful, I will not send you any links.
Lairew

Activity: 494
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 09:14:52 AM

shipped from?
Equinoxx

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 09:20:15 AM

I wish I could afford this. Are there any pics or does it look like the Dogecoin you guys made but .999 Fine Gold?

-.sgmf
Mariowot

Activity: 639
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 09:38:06 AM

shipped from?

Spain if I recall correctly.
TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 11:58:44 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2015, 12:09:20 PM by TookDk

I wish I could afford this. Are there any pics or does it look like the Dogecoin you guys made but .999 Fine Gold?

This one belong to Crypto Imperator DOGE coin series-1, I am tolled the gold coin will be similar in design to the previous in the series.

The complete series-1 should look like this:
  • 10K DOGE (Nickel alloy)
  • 100K DOGE (1 Oz Fine Silver)
  • 1000K DOGE (1/2 Oz Fine gold)

All with the shiba on the front, the silver have additional some writing e.g. "such fine silver"... the gold will have the rich-shiba (that all we know at this point).
Back will all have series-1 hologram.
(Obviously the gold coin will be smaller in diameter)

For all the previous releases, Crypto Imperator have not showed the finished coins before release, so they might have some surprises up the sleeve.
So I do not believe there is not any pictures available at this point of the gold coin, the two first coins can be seen here:

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 06:54:14 PM

shipped from?

Spain if I recall correctly.

Yep, shipping from Spain. (Europe)

miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 08:04:31 PM

What will happen if pre-orders don't get filled? (I'm sure it will though). Are you just going to scrap the coin or mint anyway and then sell the other remaining coins?

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 12:02:04 AM

What will happen if pre-orders don't get filled? (I'm sure it will though). Are you just going to scrap the coin or mint anyway and then sell the other remaining coins?

If pre-orders don't get filled coin won't be manufactured.

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 12:12:46 AM

This is something I kind of disagree with. People can do what they want with their money of course.

But in my view putting the cost on your customers to fund a coin project is immoral if the project won't get completed unless others fund it for you.

No offense. Just calling it how I see it and what standards I hold myself to.

I guess coinographic left a bad taste in the community's mouths with his scam. Along with all of the other preorder scams that have transpired.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 12:29:41 AM

This is something I kind of disagree with. People can do what they want with their money of course.

But in my view putting the cost on your customers to fund a coin project is immoral if the project won't get completed unless others fund it for you.

No offense. Just calling it how I see it and what standards I hold myself to.

I guess coinographic left a bad taste in the community's mouths with his scam. Along with all of the other preorder scams that have transpired.

We fully understand your opinion, but in this case there are various reasons we want to have all the coins sold before sending to production.

1. Coin market is kinda "stuck" these days, we prefer to make sure there are enough customers who want to get their hands on the coin. (This coin was requested by some of our past clients, so we went ahead to try make it a reality)
2. We are not confortable holding gold coins, I mean the less time they are in our hands the better. (Security reasons)
3. Regarding previous pre-order scam, as we pointed out less than 50% of the coin cost has to be paid upfront. Rest will be held in escrow. We do know this is not a full guarantee but mitigates a lot of risk for both parts.

CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 01:48:56 PM

Less than half the coins available! 6/10 sold!

CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 09:55:29 PM

Grab yours now!

hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:43:52 AM

I love the sound of this coin, shame I haven't got a spare $1000 to buy one Embarrassed.
digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1072

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 10:11:26 PM

Will the prospective gold coins be the same diameter and thickness as the regular doge coins you have previously made or will they be a different size?

bithalo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 11:03:14 PM

Will the prospective gold coins be the same diameter and thickness as the regular doge coins you have previously made or will they be a different size?

A 1 oz Gold coin would normally be smaller than a 1 oz Silver.  I'm guessing for a 1/2 oz Gold, this would be around 27mm diameter or less.  So it would be smaller. 

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
TookDk
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 11:40:24 PM

A 1 oz Gold coin would normally be smaller than a 1 oz Silver.  I'm guessing for a 1/2 oz Gold, this would be around 27mm diameter or less.  So it would be smaller.  

My guess would also be 27 mm, 39.2 mm like the other coins is out of the question.
27.0 mm will result in a thickness of 1.85 mm, for a 1/2 Oz coin.

I have a couple of 1/2 cold coins (world coins), you can really "feel" the density of gold when holding a 1/2 Oz coin in your hand.
I am still fascinated of the density of gold, its heavy!

Edit: The hologram is ~25 mm

digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1072

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 11:57:09 PM

Thanks, yeah I was thinking they were definitely going to be smaller but had to ask.  Smiley

TookDk
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 12:21:06 AM

Thanks, yeah I was thinking they were definitely going to be smaller but had to ask.  Smiley

The hologram will define the minimum size in any case, 25 mm.
I am sure that Crypto Imperator will share the exact measurements.
Cheers Smiley

CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 05:25:14 PM

A 1 oz Gold coin would normally be smaller than a 1 oz Silver.  I'm guessing for a 1/2 oz Gold, this would be around 27mm diameter or less.  So it would be smaller.  

My guess would also be 27 mm, 39.2 mm like the other coins is out of the question.
27.0 mm will result in a thickness of 1.85 mm, for a 1/2 Oz coin.

I have a couple of 1/2 cold coins (world coins), you can really "feel" the density of gold when holding a 1/2 Oz coin in your hand.
I am still fascinated of the density of gold, its heavy!

Edit: The hologram is ~25 mm

The coin will probably be around ~30mm. Final measurements are yet to be announced and will be shared before production starts (Only 4 coins left to be reserved)

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: