Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:31:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NiceHash multi-algorithm SOLO mining pool [BTC/LTC/DASH blocks found!]  (Read 48632 times)
Rockett0

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 03:15:21 AM

I can't tell if he is a troll, we should not feed the trolls.

After flashing to stock, and not saving settings, be sure to change your admin password. Then give it a try for 24 hours.

Any malware could be ssh'ing into your Antimer and changing those settings. Others have reported something like this on hosted systems.

*And you are posting in the wrong thread.
fredi

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 04:31:29 PM

I have problem in nicehash solo page when i open it in my iphone 5!
I can't see my bestshare:

http://up.trolls.ir/uploads/143485141949821.png

http://up.trolls.ir/uploads/143485141952382.png

can you fix this? thanks.
up Tongue
nicehash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 885
Merit: 1006

NiceHash.com

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 06:08:46 AM

A new block was found, once again congratulations to 16fQsshcYFUe6FbyGPMmUJnMBYjgLZL3vR!

Kind regards,
NiceHash

nicehash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 885

NiceHash.com

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 06:29:09 PM

Congratulations for new block # 362364 to 16fQsshcYFUe6FbyGPMmUJnMBYjgLZL3vR !

jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 06:38:57 PM

That guy has had a good run solo mining.  He's found a few on ck.'s pool... and now he's found a few here as well.  Good for him - wish it were me Smiley

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
marvykkio

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 07:11:52 PM

someone tells me what it means? I found 15 blocks? and my gain and 0.045 BTC?

I never understood this system Undecided Undecided
aarons6
Legendary

Activity: 1736

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 08:47:05 PM

for one you are in the wrong thread..
and it means you rented out your miner to someone that mined alt coins with it and you found them 15 blocks of some worthless coin and paid you .045 btc.

anamichii

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

Global economic crisis? i hold my bitcoin..

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 09:48:05 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2015, 12:53:29 AM by anamichii

where you point the miner address? solo miner or not?
thats not solo mining..
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 11:22:56 PM

https://i.imgur.com/y3EoYHo.jpg

It means you have a complete and total lack of understanding of how mining works.  Do you know what the share difficulty of solving a block of bitcoin is?  Here's a hint: it's 49,402,014,931.  What's your best share?  300,697.  Hmmm... is 300,697 greater than 49,402,014,931?  Nope.  You have NOT FOUND a block of BTC.  You are most certainly not solo mining since your miners are pointed to the EU stratum server of nicehash.  Your gear was rented by someone mining some alt coin with a low enough difficulty that your miner found 15 blocks.  Nicehash paid you for your submitted shares as described in their contract, which you agreed to by signing up for their pool and providing your miners for rent.

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
innerchaos

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 12:31:12 AM

Image removed for space consideration!

OK let me splain lucy...

First you are asking the question in the wrong thread.. because according to that picture your address is pointing to the regular nicehash pool not the SOLO pool

Nice/West Hash is more like a market place for you to sell your hash... look at the order page for SHA256... those are orders for TH/s ... they range all over the board.... I have seen people accidently pay .99 BTC per  TH/s wich basically if you were lucky enough to be hashing away at the time and happened to be one of the lucky few that met the buyers quota then you could have made almost a full bitcoin in one day..

Normally you (the Seller of Hash rate ) are probably going to fall in the .010 range per TH/s so you make .01 Bitcoin per TH per Day.. about what a PPS pool would pay. some day you get more... if you keep renting your miner here you might find that your average pay ends up being .0107 BTC per TH per day.. that is .0007 BTC per day more than most standard PPS pool.

I should note that you can earn considerably less than the standard .01 btc per day .. if you look at the order page you see a ton of orders for .001 BTC per day.. basically if you kept your miner hashing at this rate you would be paying them to use your miner.. and it does happen due to network outages or Web Frontend maintenance causing other orders not to get initiated or refilled.
It is RARE but it can happen.

all that said.. these are your pay rates.. I don't care if your miner is lucky enough to find 10 blocks a day when you rent your hash power to someone at the current market rate,  that is all you will get..

They rented your Hashpower so if your miner finds a block for the buyer .. then of course the Buyer gets the block reward.

you gave up those block rights when you rented your hashpower to someone else.

They took a risk and bought your power to see if they get lucky and find a block or are trying to generate some coin at another pool.

Also keep in mind the algorithm (in this case SHA256) can be used to mine a multitude of cryptocurrency coins or Altcoins so just because you have it in your head that you like to mine Bitcoin.. the renter of your miner might be using it to mine Namecoin or Terracoin or Zetacoin.. I dont know all the different ones, These Altcoins are not as difficult to mine as bitcoin and so the chances of actually solving a block are considerably better.  the reward to the renter is more of these altcoins that they are trying to farm. 
your miner does not distinguish between what type of coin.. it is just doing its job on the Algorithm that it was designed for.

if you want to mine bitcoin for yourself and I personally think more people should.. then point your miner to stratum+tcp://stratum.solo.nicehash.com:3334

when you do this you wont get paid at all for your hash power.. but if you actually do find a block then you will earn the full block reward minus the fee of .5% which is currently 25BTC or roughly $6400 dollars at today's price.  you more than likely wont find anything.. but you cant win the lottery if you never buy a ticket.

the calculated amount of time it would take your miner at 480GHs is approximately 5100 days. But if your super lucky you could get one tonight. or tomorrow... or someday

oh my god this got too wordy too quick
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 12:48:01 AM

OK let me splain lucy...

...whole bunches of words
Wow... that was a whole lotta words Smiley

My previous explanation was harsh, but accurate.  Marvykkio had no clue was he was doing... pointed his S5 at a pool without understanding what it meant to do so... saw that his miner found blocks, but didn't understand what the miner UI means... and is complaining about not seeing hundreds of BTC in his wallet.

innerchaos

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 01:08:39 AM

OK let me splain lucy...

...whole bunches of words
Wow... that was a whole lotta words Smiley

My previous explanation was harsh, but accurate.  Marvykkio had no clue was he was doing... pointed his S5 at a pool without understanding what it meant to do so... saw that his miner found blocks, but didn't understand what the miner UI means... and is complaining about not seeing hundreds of BTC in his wallet.

Exactamoondo

and sorry for my verbal diarrhea 
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 04:39:37 PM

If mining some days solo mining lite coin
Not find block
Stop mining

And then after 10'days

Start mining again I will lost or not my previous job at pool?HuhHuhHuh?..
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 04:53:59 PM

You opened another thread to ask this same question.  You should probably lock that one since it's more relevantly asked here in this thread.

The answer is it doesn't matter.  Solo mining is all or nothing.  You find a block or you don't.  There is no credit for submitted shares, unless that share solves the block.  You don't get partial payments.  You can mine today and not mine again for 10 days... doesn't matter.

jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 04:59:17 PM

In answer to this question (posted on the other thread):
Yes but my previous work at solo will be lost or not???
Your previous work is not relevant.  None of your work is relevant in solo mining unless you solve a block.  In that case, you'll get the full block reward (minus any fees NH charges).

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 07:22:48 PM

Anyone here not receive yesterdays payment? I got the trans id but it says 0 unconfirmations and it has been over 3 hours. ?
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 07:24:45 PM

Anyone here not receive yesterdays payment? I got the trans id but it says 0 unconfirmations and it has been over 3 hours. ?
You should probably ask this question in their regular pool support thread... this one's for the solo mining pool.  Or did you actually solo mine a block and not get your 25BTC?

NiceHashSupport

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 08:07:25 PM

Looks like there is another attack on bitcoin network - flooding transactions. Take a look at how many are waiting to be confirmed: https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

NiceHash.com - Largest Crypto-Mining Marketplace
Prelude
Legendary

Activity: 1596

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 01:27:55 PM

Are there any plans to improve the solo mining service? I'm a big fan of it, and have found quite a few LTC blocks. I'd like to see better graphs, more details on blocks found (specifically orphans, which don't seem to be listed) and it would be nice to be able to tell which worker under an address found a block. Perhaps a block counter? The website also needs work to display properly on mobile phones.
Prelude
Legendary

Activity: 1596

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 02:41:19 PM

Pool and website are dead.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: