Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:04:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Miracles of Quran  (Read 5538 times)
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 01:50:09 PM

My post did not reflect cookierun content just how gullable you are and would probably hand over your crap to anyone who asks for it in the name of the "profit"

It was prophet instead of profit, wasn't it? No, I wouldn't. Prophet has said not to do such things.

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 01:52:22 PM

I believe it is a play on words Mr Zakir, in that your religion, like most, is primarily interested in earning a profit from the followers of their prophet.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 01:54:36 PM

So we can keep track of the 'miracles'  Cheesy

Miracle #1

THE COMING OF THE UNIVERSE INTO EXISTENCE

The origin of the universe is described in the Qur'an in the following verse:

"He is the Originator of the heavens and the earth."(The Qur'an, 6:101)

Pretty much every monotheistic religion claims their god created the Universe, so what makes you think your book saying your god 'did it' is a miracle?

Verdict: No miracle, just a repetition of every other super-god story.

It is a religious verse.

Miracle #2: 

Orbits

While referring to the Sun and the Moon in the Qur'an, it is emphasized that each moves in a definite orbit.

"It is He Who created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. They swim along, each in an orbit." (The Qur'an, 21:33)

It is mentioned in another verse, too, that the Sun is not static but moves in a definite orbit:

"And the sun runs to its resting place. That is the decree of the Almighty, the All-Knowing." (The Qur'an, 36:38)

The quotes concerned make no mention of the Sun being in a galactic orbit, merely that both the Moon and Sun are in an orbit which, given the widespread ignorance of the time, probably indicates the quote came from someone who thought the Sun went around the Earth.

Verdict: No miracle, especially the suggestion in the second quote that the Sun has a 'resting place' - Bizarre and absurd.

I explained earlier. You want to avoid it. Take a look.

Miracle #3:

55 :33 - “If you have power to pass beyond the zones of the sky and the earth, then (go ahead and) pass beyond (them) ! But you will never be able to pass them except with a tremendous force.”

Even children of the time would know this simply from something as basic as trying to throw a stone at the Moon.

Verdict: No miracle, common knowledge even bronze-age goat-herders would have figured out.

You are avoiding "tremendous force"? You have anything to proove children/people knows this?

Miracle 4

The Pairs in Creation

"Glory be to Him Who created all the pairs: from what the earth produces and from themselves and from things unknown to them." (The Qur'an, 36:36)

Dispute over the exact phrasing of this quote amongst Islamic scholars themselves and, in any event, vague enough to disregard and certainly not specific enough to align with modern knowledge.

Verdict: No miracle, just another 'glory be to . . .' hand-wavy bit of reverse-engineering the 'facts' to fit your preconceived notions.

So, let's have it then, what's number 5 going to be?

Perhaps, you should learn Arabic. Arabic is a bit different when translating unlike most languages. It is not a reverse engineering.

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 01:57:02 PM

I believe it is a play on words Mr Zakir, in that your religion, like most, is primarily interested in earning a profit from the followers of their prophet.

Shocked How can you say that? Muhammad(PBUH) didn't did things so that prophet could earn profit from followers. In fact, many things like "interest" was abolished. If it was for profit, such things shouldn't be abolished.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 01:57:30 PM

Nope. It was 1400 years ago. People didn't even thought about going to Space and also here "tremendous force" explains about it. That is a miracle. Even if people thought you are stickies to earth, they didn't even think about flight and how much force is needed etc...

They damn sure did think about flight and how much force was needed.

I'll tell you why.

Birds roasted over a fire are tasty.  Your family will owe you big time if you bring them tasty birds.  If you could reliably get them you'd be more likely to get the girl you want to marry.  Tasty meals are very, very important.

Now to get them you need to hit them with your arrows.

holdembot

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 01:58:13 PM

My post did not reflect cookierun content just how gullable you are and would probably hand over your crap to anyone who asks for it in the name of the "profit"

It was prophet instead of profit, wasn't it? No, I wouldn't. Prophet has said not to do such things.

No it is PROFIT, its not a typo but thanks for trying to correct me. Religions start and end at their base of activity, the center point. Do you have any idea how much money is being robbed from you and other muslims by the muslim elders ? Billions upon billions a year in donations. Same goes for the other religions.

Thus, you follow rediculous religions filled with "profits"
holdembot

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 01:59:54 PM

Shocked How can you say that? Muhammad(PBUH) didn't did things so that prophet could earn profit from followers. In fact, many things like "interest" was abolished. If it was for profit, such things shouldn't be abolished.

Interest for the common believer was removed and made illegal so that the common man cant get empowered.

Those in control get a constant flow of money from the fellow followers. It is a different take on the 99% vs the 1% , capitalism cloaked in a blanket of good will.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:00:11 PM

Perhaps, you should learn Arabic. Arabic is a bit different when translating unlike most languages. It is not a reverse engineering.

Perhaps you should learn science and engineering.
holdembot

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:03:53 PM

I dont think he needs to educate himself at all, clearly not his goal in life.

What I do think is that he should stop pointing at some miraculous facts while having absolutely no understanding of the subject.

No the cookierun is not a factual evidential peer reviewed unbiased document.

Mr Zakir I will leave you a brainteaser as I do with every other religion. When you or any family member get really sick, do you simply keep praying and waiting to get healed or do you go to the best hospital that you can afford to get proper care ? 99% of people wont think twice to to the hospital, where is your god now or is your god only right when it is convenient for you to say so ?

Before you claim the cookierun provided the science for the medicine today, let me stop you before you even try make that claim. No, the cookierun did not provide the medcine we have today, nothing, not even close, zilts. If they had such facts about our universe as you keep on claiming, why did it take us until the mid 20th century to have any clue about neuroscience. Does your god only provide unprovable science meanwhile ignoring human science ?
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:07:16 PM

Photoshop?

http://www.crystalinks.com/ancientaircraft.html

Cheesy

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 02:09:47 PM

Nope. It was 1400 years ago. People didn't even thought about going to Space and also here "tremendous force" explains about it. That is a miracle. Even if people thought you are stickies to earth, they didn't even think about flight and how much force is needed etc...

I'll tell you why.

Birds roasted over a fire are tasty.  Your family will owe you big time if you bring them tasty birds.  If you could reliably get them you'd be more likely to get the girl you want to marry.  Tasty meals are very, very important.

Thank you! I meant about theories and all. It was my mistake to say "think" there.

Interest for the common believer was removed and made illegal so that the common man cant get empowered.

Those in control get a constant flow of money from the fellow followers. It is a different take on the 99% vs the 1% , capitalism cloaked in a blanket of good will.

Nope. It was abolished for all. Not just common man.

I will try my best. Smiley

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:16:01 PM

Wrong. Islam doesn't tell anybody to kill. Some people do it. In fact, they ain't muslims because they contradicts Islamic rules/teachings.
Yes, it does tell people to kill.

Stoning adulteresses.
holdembot

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:16:41 PM

I'll tell you why.

Thank you! I meant about theories and all. It was my mistake to say "think" there.

Nope. It was abolished for all. Not just common man.

I will try my best. Smiley

Yes abolished for all was my whole point, are you really clueless or do you deliberately read things however you wish them to be ?

My point was, no interest allowed for everyone. The 99% simply give the 1% their donations. Vuala, now the 99% have no way to earn on their investments so they remain dirt fking poor , take a look at the 99% in the middle-east, literally dirt fucking poor.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:22:51 PM

Yes abolished for all was my whole point, are you really clueless or do you deliberately read things however you wish them to be ?

My point was, no interest allowed for everyone. The 99% simply give the 1% their donations. Vuala, now the 99% have no way to earn on their investments so they remain dirt fking poor , take a look at the 99% in the middle-east, literally dirt fucking poor.
I have always thought that Islam was a major cause of the incredible poverty and illiteracy in the middle-east, but never considered the ban on earning interest on investments as a cause.

Interesting concept - how would banning interest affect a culture?

If the rulers banned interest and inflated their currency, they'd be rich and the people would be dirt poor.
irfan_pak10 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 02:29:05 PM

IM just Going To lock This thread: http://www.harunyahya.com/en/books/870/Miracles-Of-The-Qur%E2%80%99an/chapter/1847/Part-1---The-Scientific-Miracles-of-the-Quran-(1/3)

You People Can find here more Miracle that are mentioned in the Quran

Im locking it Because: I dont Want to go for religious Fitting Which i saw in last 100 comments.

Thanks

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████