Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:12:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Christians hate people?  (Read 783 times)
Netpyder (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 08:13:57 AM

12. 2009 Holocaust Memorial Museum Shooting: Neo-Nazi James Von Brunn entered the museum and shot and killed security guard Stephen Johns. Von Brunn was a lifetime Holocaust denier and had previously served six years in prison for a 1981 attempt to kidnap members of the Federal Reserve Board.

11. 2009 Home Invasion Murder: Shawna Forde, executive director of Minutemen American Defense (MAD), orchestrated the home invasion murders of a 9-year-old Latina girl and her father in their home. MAD is a violent anti-immigrant group that operates along the Mexican-American border.

10. July 1, 1999: A gay couple is shot and killed in the bed of their California home. Their murderers, Benjamin Matthew Williams and James Tyler Williams, also carried out arson attacks at three synagogues and an abortion clinic in the weeks prior to the murders.

9. Texas IRS Attack: On February 18, 2010, Joseph Andrew Stack flew his single engine plane into an Austin building that housed IRS offices. Stack and an IRS manager were killed and 13 others were injured. Before he carried out his attack he left a long rant about the IRS and politicians online.

8. Three “Phineas Priests”: In 1996 three men, Charles Barbee, Robert Berry, and Jay Merelle, were charged with two bank robberies and bombings at the banks, a Spokane newspaper, and a Planned Parenthood office. The men were anti-Semetic Christian Identity theorists who believed God wanted them to carry out violent attacks.

7.  Buffalo Abortion Doctor’s Murder: On October 23, 1998, Dr. Barnett Slepian was assassinated by James Charles Kopp. Kopp was affiliated with the Roman-Catholic anti-abortion group “The Lambs of Christ.”

6. Jackson Mississippi Shooting Spree: On April 12, 1996, Neo-nazi Larry Wayne Shoemake went on a shooting rampage in a predominantly black neighborhood, killing one and wounding ten others.

5. George Tiller Murder: On May 9, 2009, Scott Roeder, an anti-abortion extremist, shot and killed Dr. Tiller, a late term abortion provider. Tiller had long been a target of the right-wing nuts; Bill O’Reilly even referred to him as “Tiller the baby killer.” In 1986 his office was firebombed and in 1993 he was shot five times by another Christian terrorist. It was really only a matter of time before the rhetoric on the right led to his death.

4. Jewish Community Center Murders: On April 13, 2014, Frazier Glenn Miller opened fire at a Jewish community center and Jewish retirement community, killing three people. Miller was the founder and former leader of the Carolina Knights of the KKK and White Patriot Party.

3. Sikh Temple Shooting: On August 5, 2012, Neo-nazi Wade Michael Page opened fire in a Sikh temple in Wisconsin, killing six and injuring three. Sikhs are often confused by extremists as Muslims and have been targets of violence many times in the post 9/11 Muslims-hating frenzy.

2. 1997 Olympic Bombing: Eric Robert Rudolph detonated a nail packed bomb at the 1997 Olympics held in Atlanta. The bomb killed one and injured more than 100. Rudolph wasn’t apprehended until 2003, and on his years on the run he carried out attacks on two abortion clinics and a gay bar. He was another follower of the  anti-Semitic Christian Identity theology.

1. The Oklahoma City Bombing: Probably the most well known terrorist attack was in 1995 in Oklahoma. Timothy McVeigh and accomplice Terry Nichols blew up a 7,000-pound truck bomb at the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building. The blast killed 168 people, including 19 children and injured 500 more.

These are only 12 attacks, but there are countless others, not only that were carried out, but many that the FBI was able to stop. You don’t hear about these often because they don’t fit the media’s picture of a terrorist. They were all carried out by Caucasians who were some sort of “Christian.”

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 08:34:48 AM

There is freedom of speech. However, I suggest you to lock this thread as you can't delete this. You saw how many lies and all wete posted in the thread about "Islamic hate", so I am sure people will do the same here. After sometime you may not be able to control, so lock this and report it to moderator and put "move this to archival" in reason. Thank you!

Josepht

Activity: 1008
Merit: 515

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 08:52:24 AM

I guess here goes the same story as with the 'why does the Islam hate people' topic.
There are a few people who are extremists/killers etc. Those people will attract the attention of the media. They make a certain group of people look bad.

Don't judge a huge group of people based on a few who call themselves Christians, but in reality are not Christians.

Btw, I am a Christian myself, so my arguments may be a bit biased.
Netpyder (OP)

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 08:55:01 AM

I guess here goes the same story as with the 'why does the Islam hate people' topic.
There are a few people who are extremists/killers etc. Those people will attract the attention of the media. They make a certain group of people look bad.

Don't judge a huge group of people based on a few who call themselves Christians, but in reality are not Christians.

The first recorded suicide bombing came from Christian soldiers during the Crusades to free The Holy City of Jerusalem from the control of Muslim armies. During the Crusades, the Knights Templar destroyed one of their own ships with 140 Christians on board in order to kill 10 times as many Muslims in the opposing fleet.

Even in the Bible a reference is made to a suicide as a means of killing an enemy.

"And Samson said, 'Let me die with the Philistines!' And he bowed himself with all his might; and the house fell upon the lords, and upon all the people that were therein. So the dead which he slew at his death were more than they which he slew in his life." Book of Judges 16:30, Old Testament.

An early example of suicide bombing occurred during the Belgian Revolution in 1831 - the war between the Dutch and the Belgians - when the Dutch Lt Jan van Speijk blew up his own ship in the harbour of Antwerp to prevent being captured by the Belgians.

He had been ordered to take down his Dutch flag but said: "I would rather blow myself up." He killed dozens of his enemies in the process.

In World War II, Kamikaze pilots acted as human missiles, flying their planes with explosives, directly into US warships.

Netpyder (OP)

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 08:57:52 AM

your comment was the comment i was waiting for and it came right in the first page..

so when a very tiny group of people from muslim faith does suicide attack to get attention, everybody says : muslim = terrorism, islam = religion of terrorism, spread terrorism..

now when a fellow christian does a suicide attack.. this is the argument that comes up..

justice is everywhere they say.. everybody should be treated the same way, they said..
and my point was proved right from the first page.. hilarious

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:49:33 AM

Radical Christians hate people, because like any other religious radicals, they are also blinded by faith. I will give you an example.

In the Peruvian Amazon, there is a tiny tribe called Chayahuita (Shawi), who numbers a few hundred. The Shawi shamans are vary famous for having information on various herbal remedies. In the past few decades, evangelical missionaries have converted some 80% of the Shawi to Christianity. And recently, these neo-Christians have launched a war of extermination against the Shawi shamans.

http://www.singingtotheplants.com/2012/07/fourteen-dead-shamans/

Along with the shamans, a lot of knowledge about various natural remedies are also being lost. An example of Christianity going the way of ISIS.
Netpyder (OP)

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 09:53:51 AM

Radical Christians hate people, because like any other religious radicals, they are also blinded by faith. I will give you an example.

In the Peruvian Amazon, there is a tiny tribe called Chayahuita (Shawi), who numbers a few hundred. The Shawi shamans are vary famous for having information on various herbal remedies. In the past few decades, evangelical missionaries have converted some 80% of the Shawi to Christianity. And recently, these neo-Christians have launched a war of extermination against the Shawi shamans.

Along with the shamans, a lot of knowledge about various natural remedies are also being lost. An example of Christianity going the way of ISIS.

but then i ask this question to you directly, does that mean muslims are terrorists and islam in a religion that preaches terrorism??

whenever  somebody pin point muslims and say they are terrorist, we muslims defend our religion saying that we are not terrorists and our religion stand up AGAINST terrorism..

then when somebody says chistians are terrorists, you see many people defending christians saying its only a tiny minority who acts that way.. the same way we muslims said that its only a minority which acts that way.. but still no one would want to hear that.

where is the logic?

when it is against muslims and islam, all is good, everybody says terrorists.
when it is against another religion, everybody says no no its not, and just few people does it.

can you explain this to me? i am confused...

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:25:32 AM

but then i ask this question to you directly, does that mean muslims are terrorists and islam in a religion that preaches terrorism??

whenever  somebody pin point muslims and say they are terrorist, we muslims defend our religion saying that we are not terrorists and our religion stand up AGAINST terrorism..

then when somebody says chistians are terrorists, you see many people defending christians saying its only a tiny minority who acts that way.. the same way we muslims said that its only a minority which acts that way.. but still no one would want to hear that.

where is the logic?

when it is against another religion, everybody says no no its not, and just few people does it.

muslims tend to be considered more terrosts because of their past and because they are more susceptible to be controlled if there is their religion in play, they are too attached to it

crystian faith on their religion is more on a "normal level", less adulation to their god, less strict ecc....
Netpyder (OP)

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 10:36:10 AM

where is the logic?

muslims tend to be considered more terrosts because of their past and because they are more susceptible to be controlled if there is their religion in play, they are too attached to it

crystian faith on their religion is more on a "normal level", less adulation to their god, less strict ecc....

because of their past?? might you explain that? as far as i know there has been many wars in christianity.. we should all put hands together and march against islamophobia and every single acts of terror. not just suicide bombing or muslims or whatever. these are just a 0.0000000001% of the whole community. murder is an act or terror. battery is an act of terror. everything that spreads fear is and act of terrorism.

irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 10:39:45 AM

Hi I Think you Should Close this thread, Because it create more haters, And confusion here.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Moonpig

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:44:22 AM

Why do religious people hate other religious people? Because they're idiots. Muslims, Christians, Scientologists; All goons. Bickering about religion and arguing which is the most hateful or peaceful or blah blah blah is stupid and futile. 9/10 religions have extremists who murder others for their ideology and one thing they all have in common is they're all deluded by their own ignorance and believe in the same amount of bullshit in equal measure.

But I agree with others you should close the thread.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:45:19 AM

Religion is a mental disease.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 10:47:49 AM

Wrong. If Islam doesn't teach people to kill others, why should a muslim do it?

A terrorist is not identifyed by religion, but by political beliefs.
Sadly most terrorists are muslims.

Okay. Let's come to this matter.

Meaning of terrorists:

"Persons who use terrorism for gaining of political aims."

Meaning of terrorism:

"Use of violence and intimidation for gaining of political aims."

Here comes the saddest part.

Total estimate number of people killed from '80s till now by

Muslims: 20,000 to 100,000.

US: 5,000,000 to 10,000,000

I pity US more than I pity claimed-to-be-muslim terrorists. 1.7 million Germans killed and telling it was Russians who did it! Shocked Cry

He ordered that these Germans did not fall under the Geneva Rules, and were NOT TO BE FED, NOR GIVEN ANY WATER or medical attention. The Swiss Red Cross was NOT to inspect the camps, for under the DEF classification, they had no such authority or jurisdiction.

Months after the war was officially over, Eisenhower’s special German DEF camps were still in operation forcing the men into confinement, but denying that they were prisoners.

For years we have blamed the 1.7 million missing German POW’s on the Russians. Until now, no one dug too deeply … Witnesses and survivors have been interviewed by the author; one Allied officer compared the American camps to Buchenwald.”

It is known, that the Allies had sufficient stockpiles of food and medicine to care for these German soldiers. This was deliberately and intentionally denied them. Many men died of gangrene from frostbite due to deliberate exposure.

Edit: Nazis were at-least kind enough to give food unlike this US.

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 10:49:21 AM

Religion is a mental disease.

Unless you know what you are doing.

Here is another which tells all muslims aren't terrorists.

I suggest you to read this interesting article:

After the Charlie Hebdo attack, a Paris imam went to the scene and condemned the murders. "These victims are martyrs, and I shall pray for them with all my heart," said Hassen Chalghoumi (above). He was also quoted as saying that 95% of victims of terrorism are Muslim. How accurate is this statistic?
The claim is similar to one in a 2011 report by the US government's National Counter-Terrorism Center (NCTC), which said: "In cases where the religious affiliation of terrorism casualties could be determined, Muslims suffered between 82 and 97% of terrorism-related fatalities over the past five years."

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-30883058

I think your point is invalid, if the most victims of terrorist attack (all) are muslim this is really no sense. A muslim attack another muslim in name o a God (Allah)... this is really no sense.

leen93

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:54:02 AM

Lock this topic if you want to avoid problems  Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: