Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:00:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Australia's Finest Beef Jerky  (Read 4607 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 06:55:28 AM

http://www.ocdjerky.com/
worldtreasurefinders

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:09:54 PM

Let me clarify, I'd love to order and pay with BTC.  There's no working option for BTC payments on the website as of now.

Architect, Anarchist, Numismatist, Crypto-Enthusiast.
OCD JERKY (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 04:53:43 PM

Let me clarify, I'd love to order and pay with BTC.  There's no working option for BTC payments on the website as of now.

Hello friend,

We are awaiting integration for the website but you can order here through the forum. I like doing manual trades on the forum and enjoy meeting new people.

Send us a PM to start trading!

kokes

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 06:09:19 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2015, 06:28:49 PM by kokes

First of all, my english is broke as fuck, so wording my thoughts about things dont go as smoothly as i hope.

Nice to see there are others who have written their experience on the OCD Jerky ™. I couldn't do it better myself.

That's why I am here to write more about everything except the taste. The reason for this is that I never had beef jerky in my life. Now what does this tell you? Their presentation of the product sold me instead of my love for beef jerky.

Onto the rating:

Communication; 10/10: What can I say? Reply from e-mail in less than a day. My first message via reddit was answered within 20 minutes. Their communication is top notch, simple as that. They're kind, understanding and willing to explain everything about their product/company.

Website; 8/10: Design of the website is greatly looking, just perfect. What I can't understand is that when you full on support bitcoin, it takes so long to implement on the website, and still have to manually process all the orders. Big turndown (website wise).
Ordering; 9/10: I was sent an order summary of my order accompanied with a bitcoin address with exact convertion from AUD to BTC, and even the website where they check it. However, they forgot to send me an order shipment confirmation. But i can handle that.
Shipping; 10/10: SHIPPED IN 10 DAYS FROM AUSTRALIA TO THE NETHERLANDS. I couldn't believe it was this fast.  Bubblewrap secured too. Can't complain.
Packaging; 10/10: Best design, period. It's even resealable. Freshness guaranteed.
Taste; 10/10: The taste of the jerky is very powerfull and the meat is perfect. I only tried the original for now, but so far so good! and i can't wait to taste the rest.

If you're hesitating to buy, please just order it. You will be satisfied.

TheAnalogKid

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 06:25:48 PM

Mine arrived earlier in the week, I just haven't had time to report on it.

There's not much more I can say beyond the few who have posted already - shipping was quick, packaging is excellent (both shipping package as well as the individual jerky packets).  We've only been able to try the double black so far, but it was delicious.  We'll get to the other flavors over the next week or so and I'll report back what we think of them.

So far, extremely pleased with the whole experience.

BTW - in my estimation you should be able to fit 4-6 packs into a small flat-rate USPS box, so if you did want to establish a distribution method for the US you could get that much jerky to anyone within 3 days for about $6 in shipping.  Probably a little less if you use the padded mailers instead of the box.  My offer to rent my garage is still valid... Wink
worldtreasurefinders

Activity: 315

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 02:09:26 PM

Got my shipment in last night, and tried the double black first.  My wife and I both loved it, so we split the remaining packs between the two of us to snack on over the next few weeks.  Overall I think it's a great deal for the money, and thanks for the BTC discount!

Architect, Anarchist, Numismatist, Crypto-Enthusiast.
Kyle1836

Activity: 112

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 02:25:17 PM

Sounds delicious! I can now buy Beef Jerky with Bitcoins...? Awesome! I'll buy from you as soon as I get a good amount of Bitcoins in.

ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 08:12:58 AM

Hopefully people are buying more of this jerky, once i get some more bitcoins, i hope to get a few double black pouches again
OCD JERKY (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 03:34:13 PM

Great reviews guys!

We are very pleased to have sent jerky all around the world with everyone completely satisfied with the product. Sharing quality food with good people has always been a passion and it makes us happy knowing that you enjoy OCD with a smile. We will always look after the bitcoin community and we are proud to be apart of it.

Theres some great advice coming in through PMs, emails and posts. Bitcoiners are the nicest people and have helped us optimise our business. Keep your thoughts coming, your helping shape this business!

The shipping advice is well received and you can expect cheaper shipping in the coming months. Right now our focus is on commercial production as we are expanding the jerky factory. The beef is still handcrafted goodness but our kitchen gets much bigger!

We look forward to the coming weeks as bitcoins strength grows and the communities rise.

Happy Bitcoining!

OCD JERKY
kokes

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 03:46:54 PM

Good luck on the journey, I fell in love with the black pepper.
MCHouston

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Where am I?

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 03:05:40 PM

Is OCD Still selling beef jerky here?

I need to order more as I am almost out.

BTC 13WWomzkAoUsXtxANN9f1zRzKusgFWpngJ
LTC LKXYdqRzRC8WciNDtiRwCeb8tZtioZA2Ks
DOGE DMsTJidwkkv2nL7KwwkBbVPfjt3MhS4TZ9
digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1072

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 03:40:47 PM

I'm interested as well, thanks!

kokes

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 01:06:11 PM

I'm not sure. Their website hasn't really changed, they're "still" implementing bitcoin payments.

We'll see if they respond.
kebabman

Activity: 655
Merit: 504

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 12:47:31 AM

I ordered some jerky with fiat on their website I will let you know if it arrives.
PenguinFire

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

That Darn Cat

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 02:40:47 AM

Dang, this is some cheap jerky!  I read posters get a discount.  Should I just PM you or wait for you to get back to me?  Honestly, the prices are almost too good to be true.  I am not saying they aren't.  These prices are a fraction of what you would pay locally.

MCHouston

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Where am I?

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 06:29:56 AM

I got a discount and I ordered a lot, the stuff is delicious.  I wish they would come back on the board so I can order more.

BTC 13WWomzkAoUsXtxANN9f1zRzKusgFWpngJ
LTC LKXYdqRzRC8WciNDtiRwCeb8tZtioZA2Ks
DOGE DMsTJidwkkv2nL7KwwkBbVPfjt3MhS4TZ9
kokes

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 09:10:06 PM

I never had jerky before, this post and website appealed so much to me that i decided to order the sample pack, you can see my review above somewhere.

It was awesome.
OCD JERKY (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 05:12:31 AM

Hello friends,

We have been busy!

I had taken a step back from the website development to focus energy on the factory. We are set up for production now and I can return time to the website and community. Many sleepless nights and unexpected challenges! We haven't noticed the forum posts thinking that I had set email notifications for reply's. That is now confirmed so no more delays.

Im re-building the site in Shopify for the ultimate Ecommerce experience. Implementing bitcoin payments has been a breeze with Bitpay. The Shopify tools and apps are very handy. A lot of the suggestions you guys have put forward are now coming to action. Thank you  Wink

At this rate the new site will be live by Tuesday coinciding with our marketing push. It will accept Bitcoin payments smoothly but the forum will always be trading. Theres something magical about forum trades and we sure will look after you guys.

Our "Lime Cracked Pepper" has been sold out and will be taken offline for an Australian summer launch. We know there are some big fans of this flavour but rest assumed the return will be epic!

(Secret project) We have made a great friend in the US over at PEXPEPPERS https://www.pexpeppers.com/ and have developed some small batch jerky using his amazing HOT sauces- SUCH WOW (delicious, delicious, delicious)! As we work together there will be more news to come but if you haven't tried his HOT sauce we recommend you do.

Keep an eye out theres going to be much happening in the following weeks. Our social media campaign will launch and the #ocdjerky hashtag will play a large part in this. If your not following us on https://www.facebook.com/OCDjerky http://instagram.com/ocdjerky and https://twitter.com/ocdjerky check us out!

If you would like some jerky send through the PMs to trade!

Your friends,

OCD JERKY

kokes

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 12:06:11 PM

Couldn't have wished for a better reply. Awesome news!

I'll be on the lookout for the new website. I'm happy the integration of bitpay went smoothly!
digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1072

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 05:23:20 PM

Good stuff, I am looking forward to placing an order through the upgraded system and trying some of the new spiced jerky as well.   Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: