Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:23:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Competition for a logo with price 0,4444BTC // concours pour un logo  (Read 4574 times)
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 03:55:03 PM

Okay well like i said. It's from shutterstock so of course it's liscences. I'll submit something else later today then.
Roberson

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 04:12:25 PM

Okay well like i said. It's from shutterstock so of course it's liscences. I'll submit something else later today then.

Dude dont do things which gets you 0.444 btc but put others under 400 btc problem, Very bad impact and non-professional, if you were not caught then you would have put him under huge trouble, please dont submit entries !
franckuestein
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130

Truth will out!

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 08:05:35 PM

Hi DWT and APSO team! I've been working in some designs for APSO app. They're minimalistic and clean logos. Hope you like it!

First of all I'm going to post a 'Home' app mockup[1]:

APSO Unique logo w/ color combination:

Gradient combination just to try how it looks like:

Hope you like it!
In my case I think that clear and clean designs are the ones that fit the most Tongue

Arrows meaning: as you can see they're going to different ways, that's what people decide when they vote. Some people think about something and maybe the other ones think completely the opposite.  Smiley

______
Credits:
[1]: Mockup iPhone background, thanks to 'Free iPhone 6 photos' by Alex Byrne (on Dribble): https://dribbble.com/shots/1954537-6-free-iPhone-6-Mockups

[ AVAILABLE SIGNATURE SPACE ]
caberum

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:06:17 PM

Hello dear APSO team , here is my logo entry a simple flat modern design. Feedback is always welcome Cheesy
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 10:19:58 PM

Yes, I can confirm the funds of 0.4444 BTC are secured in escrow by me Smiley

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
ThunderCatSteve

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 07:55:37 AM

here is my second entry Smiley

link - https://i.imgur.com/WBU7nxp.gif

Gonna accuse me of stealing?... Thats calling the kettle black. Caught you bitch
ashour

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 09:05:05 AM

Gonna accuse me of stealing?... Thats calling the kettle black. Caught you bitch
wow looks really similar to Roberson's design  Shocked
ashour

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 09:22:31 AM

Hello dear APSO team , here is my logo entry a simple flat modern design. Feedback is always welcome Cheesy

Nice flat design and good color mixture  Wink
ThunderCatSteve

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:11:27 AM

wow looks really similar to Roberson's design  Shocked

That is because Roberson stole that image from Google. And hopes to win 100$ with an image he did not create nor does he own in any way.  And yet he's hounding me about copyrighted material and Flaming all of my graphics threads on the exact same basis.
ThunderCatSteve

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:15:00 AM

Dude dont do things which gets you 0.444 btc but put others under 400 btc problem, Very bad impact and non-professional, if you were not caught then you would have put him under huge trouble, please dont submit entries !

... Wow take your own advice..
DWT (OP)

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 11:14:29 AM

Hello, I think that at this point it may be appropriate to give a feed back - deadline is 15th and we're begenning to see it. Yet I wish not closing the proposals.. please feel excited for posting a logo to the first universal public voting machine to be used by groups from 5 to one thousand members - BTC's encryption secured ! Alas for the unlucky who has been flushed out hunting in a memetic dysneys's supermarket. For the rest : I like caberum's, but its urn looks like a printer. It would take advantage to put an envelope of the kind of voting, which is shown with a form of "X" above and which is housed in the box obliquely. And I like also franckuestein - for this reason it is possible that I send a double/tie funding to the escrow (with a faster wallet than "Paymium"!). As I am present, I can explain right now what I would have said later while giving him the award : the two arrows, insofar as it is moved towards each other, are a diamond. Such lozenge is a major theoretical operator in my profession (psychoanalysis..  (the modern one : cybernetics)) that is "a grain of sound" (grain of speach) as well as a meme (well known in evolutionary model https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meme ). Therefore franckuestein's allows to illustrate how in voting an individual separates from memetic ego. All this said, please send more proposals (while restaining to copy it from the ancient world). Yours, DTW

PS : see http://www.lasainteethique.org/dna/sub02/planet.htm
Roberson

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:15:17 AM

Firstly dont make bigger fonts, did i make so ? CHILDISH YOU ARE !

i never used any copyright images, its free to use from google, thanks !
ThunderCatSteve

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:27:52 AM

Images on Google are usually copyrighted.  But either way. You submitted work that wasn't even yours to begin with. I at least paid for my icon from an actual website. You just Google searched and got lucky that it wasn't copyrighted. Otherwise you wouldnt have known until it was too late. It's not my fault someone copyrighted the icon I paid for months ago in a vector pack.
caberum

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:55:05 AM

Here is another entry feedback is welcomed  Cheesy

DWT (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 12:07:03 PM

Last on is God'voting     interesting though
caberum

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 12:24:13 PM

God'voting  ?
DWT (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 02:29:28 PM

God'voting  ?

God's vote    "The big vote from above"    sorry "Frenglish"
caberum

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 02:31:12 PM

God'voting  ?

So you like it ?
DWT (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 02:36:44 PM

God'voting  ?

So you like it ?

This is not exactly APSO's spirit   Undecided  I should prefere your first entry if you draw an envelope (as explained above (in hope you understand what I wrote))
caberum

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 02:51:24 PM

God'voting  ?

So you like it ?

This is not exactly APSO's spirit   Undecided  I should prefere your first entry if you draw an envelope (as explained above (in hope you understand what I wrote))
Like this ?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: