Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:07:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which amount of coins would you like to be elegible as PoS Masternode?
5000 - 25 (25.3%)
7500 - 8 (8.1%)
10000 - 19 (19.2%)
12500 - 4 (4%)
15000 - 5 (5.1%)
20000 - 38 (38.4%)
Total Voters: 99

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [EKN] Elektron - EKN - ElektronFoundation TOR MARKET - Bittrex - Cryptsy  (Read 81346 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ElektronFoundation (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 08:59:12 AM

AleCrypt0, after your aggression on the truth, your coin has a zero demand.
Thanks very much for pointing that out. Hoping alekiddo & co will learn a lesson.

Hello

I have been investing in alt coin markets for the past month and I had to make a forum account to comment on what I have observed about Elektron coin. I think that the fear you are trying to spread is a bit uncalled for and baseless. What you must look at is what the dev has been working on and releasing from day 1. I bought into the EKN IPO but sold at a profit near 3k sats because I did not think this coin would amount to much.

However I have checked EKN github and I see evidence of dev's recent updates of TOR addition and checkpointing. I do not why you are focusing on who tweets what and whatever else. It seems that you are not familiar with the lengths people go to to promote their brand or their initiative on twitter. Some extra repittive retweets does not mean that the intiative is a complete scam. Me personally would not like to see such tweets over and over again but I am not a sensitive person who looks at the external idiosyncrasies.

I have seen what bittrex tweeted to the dev which means that this coin should be added soon which is fantastic for all of the supports and the dev team. The dev has abided by deadlines so far - he has also shown proof of the web wallet. This coin has endured so much fud and has come so far I am extremely surprised. I have bought TRON coin, CRY coin and now I am holding EKN coin.

You can see CRY coin the dev team vanished completely taking their profits. The TRON dev team is great launching many updates and keeping in good communication with the community despite the amount of FUD. I see the same traits of tron in EKN. I say to the dev team - keep working hard and your success and investors will come to you.

I can see more people talking about this coin on ccex which initially shunned it, and also some more people on twitter are beginning to pick up. The dev is expecting to launch web wallet soon and has been defeating his deadlines so far. This is going to be great run I can feel this.

Happy to be apart of this bitcointalk community Smiley

We are happy to see that not everyone here is a fud-based investor. We are aware of this kind of mechanics in cryptos and you shouldn't be worried by the dump or the pumps.

We just have been attacked by two paid fudsters. When mprep messaged us saying about BAN etc, they immediately shut up. Easy to take conclusions about those two users that were FUDding: they are just paid trolls. Nothing new in cryptoland, as said we calculated this.

This is a nice opportunity for new investors to get in an a more affordable price.

As cerealinvestor said you should focus on what we are releasing instead of keep pretending from us. You all should be able to see our main functionalities: TOR and ACP.

ACP is something really great, but seems that people are not even considering. Of course, markets are only focused on "anon" words and similar.

Time will judgje our devlelopment behaviour, trolls, fud and scammers will be always around our strong community to try kill it out. WE won't permit this and our developmetn strenght will not be stopped by this kind of stuff.

Elektron is going to become one of the most stable and advanced(complete) cryptocurrency. Keep following and you'll discover with us.

Regards and thanks for the support to all the community out there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zmija

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 09:01:47 AM

It's a good thing that coin is not yet listed on Bittrex, let the miners dump on c-cex Smiley, like i've said wait till the end of POW

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
TrackCoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 09:02:26 AM

I want get more know about EKN for support...... Smiley

ElektronFoundation (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 09:02:41 AM

Why do you continue to make this kind of statements? Are you just stupid or what?
Admit your fail.

Seriously, let's speak about this in private. Are kinda trying to provocate me?

Any mental ill as that logictense dumbass?

Really strange that FUD users went out of this thread after MPREP told to request a ban from BadBear. I can bet that you will do also the same. Smiley

Please AleCrypt0, do not feed the trolls.
Battareus

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 09:08:27 AM

Why the poll is full of hatred?
How are you going to continue to live with it?
ElektronFoundation (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 09:23:38 AM

We are proud to announce the release of Elektron with Automatic Checkpointing (ACP). Most of the coins on the market has a way of setting checkpoint completely manual. This can bring to various problems and possible issues such the needing of update and release new wallet software everytime coders set new checkpoints. Also this could lead to various malicious wallet release from hackers due to high number of updates needed to add checkpoints during the coin's life.

Automatic Checkpointing FAQ

What is checkpointing?
Checkpointing was originally built in to Bitcoin original client in order to prevent dishonest people reversing transactions and taking back the money they had sent. Imagine someone sends you money and you dispatch goods only to find that they have taken the money back out of your account.

The basic checkpointing feature in Bitcoin and its clones makes sure that the software only connects to the blockchain defined by the developers. This is a safety feature to stop malicious users from trying to force clients on to a different blockchain. The blockchain has all the coins transactions of a certain cryptocurrency written into it. Every block in the blockchain has a unique string of characters called a hash. In the client the checkpoints are defined by providing the block number and its hash, this is then compiled and distributed. Clients will only accept the blockchain that has the corresponding block number and hash defined in the code. Checkpointing offers some protection against attackers but only up to the last checkpoint. So malicious users could try to orphan blocks after the last checkpoint and reverse transactions with 51% attacks.

What is a 51% attack?
As the network is decentralised the blocks that make it into the blockchain need to be agreed upon by the majority of the miners. So if someone has 51% of the network mining power they are able to dictate which blocks get accepted. Typically a 51% attack is used to force the network to accept alternative blocks to ones that have already made it into the chain. The result of this is to make the transactions in the original blockchain disappear. Typical clients will broadcast the transaction again but the attacker will make sure that their transaction disappears. The aim of this sort of attack is typically to reverse transactions. As these attacks orphan the original blocks, pools and miners also find that the coins they mined disappear. The victims of these attacks are the recipient of the attacker's transaction and the miners whose mined coins from the original blocks will disappear.

What is Automatic Checkpointing?
AutoCheckpointing allows us to send out checkpoints without having to redistribute the Feathercoin software. This works by having a 'master node' which checkpoints each block it sees on the network protecting it from the attacker. This checkpoint is then picked up by all the other clients on the network which will then ignore any blocks generated by a 51% attack. This protects merchants from transaction reversal and miners from losing their newly minted coins. With AutoCheckpointing, Elektron becomes the most secure of all the Scrypt cryptographic currencies.

Why doesn't Bitcoin or Litecoin have this protection?
51% attacks have generally been theoretical and in the past they have only happened a handful of times to newly born coins. However it appears that the cryptocoin landscape is becoming increasingly hostile as people invest in larger and more expensive mining farms and have access to large mining pools. The attacks that were theoretical are now becoming commonplace to coins which do not have a large amount of hash power.

Bitcoin and Litecoin have never been subjected to successful 51% attacks as their hashpower has so far been too great for the attackers to target. It would seem that as they have not suffered from these attacks then it is not a problem for them but we believe this complacency is the biggest threat. It may be true that Bitcoin is safe for now but all crypto currencies should have some concern for this issue as hash power should never be taken for granted.

Is this an user profitable solution?
ACP is a form of securing the blcokchain that we have put in place because we believe security comes first. Attacks on this new breed of crypto currencies are on the rise with the attackers becoming more and more resourceful. We are the first X13 based coin to respond to this threat by recruiting the best minds in this domain to ensure everyone is protected even those who engage in speculative mining and to whom we owe a debt of gratitude for their patience and understanding.

How will Elektron continue to innovate to ensure security and decentralisation?
This is the hard work that needs to be done and we will continue to listen to our community and innovate on the design and implementation of the ACP. We believe that Elektron should be powered by the community and for the community.

This is a form of dev-team-trust as the checkpoint master node is deployed and maintained by the developers team. Currently no other persons but developers has access to this system but it is planned to make the checkpointing system distributed over time. Distributing this system would allow several stakeholders to have a vote on which block gets checkpointed. The controls in the system are very limited and only allow the developer to change the depth at which the blocks are checkpointed. This is an automated process and there is no facility to pick and choose which blocks get checkpointed.

Starin

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 11:48:05 AM

I saw too many coins like this. DEV waste time here instead hard work with coins...cause he doesnt hard working and have too many times... i WARN everybody SELL all coins. Bittrex never add this coin.

Iwanttobuycheapcoins.com

R.I.P. English, btw.

mistake

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 11:50:18 AM

I saw too many coins like this. DEV waste time here instead hard work with coins...cause he doesnt hard working and have too many times... i WARN everybody SELL all coins. Bittrex never add this coin.

Iwanttobuycheapcoins.com

R.I.P. English, btw.

my english is bad i know..but i think everybody knows what i said
Starin

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 11:51:30 AM

Iwanttobuycheapcoins.com

R.I.P. English, btw.

Yes, we do understand. You either are a obvious hater or want to buy cheap coins.

mistake

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 11:52:33 AM

Iwanttobuycheapcoins.com

R.I.P. English, btw.

Yes, we do understand. You either are a obvious hater or want to buy cheap coins.

i am not a hater...
ULALA

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 01:15:16 PM

Thanks very much for pointing that out. Hoping alekiddo & co will learn a lesson.

Hello

I have been investing in alt coin markets for the past month and I had to make a forum account to comment on what I have observed about Elektron coin. I think that the fear you are trying to spread is a bit uncalled for and baseless. What you must look at is what the dev has been working on and releasing from day 1. I bought into the EKN IPO but sold at a profit near 3k sats because I did not think this coin would amount to much.

However I have checked EKN github and I see evidence of dev's recent updates of TOR addition and checkpointing. I do not why you are focusing on who tweets what and whatever else. It seems that you are not familiar with the lengths people go to to promote their brand or their initiative on twitter. Some extra repittive retweets does not mean that the intiative is a complete scam. Me personally would not like to see such tweets over and over again but I am not a sensitive person who looks at the external idiosyncrasies.

I have seen what bittrex tweeted to the dev which means that this coin should be added soon which is fantastic for all of the supports and the dev team. The dev has abided by deadlines so far - he has also shown proof of the web wallet. This coin has endured so much fud and has come so far I am extremely surprised. I have bought TRON coin, CRY coin and now I am holding EKN coin.

You can see CRY coin the dev team vanished completely taking their profits. The TRON dev team is great launching many updates and keeping in good communication with the community despite the amount of FUD. I see the same traits of tron in EKN. I say to the dev team - keep working hard and your success and investors will come to you.

I can see more people talking about this coin on ccex which initially shunned it, and also some more people on twitter are beginning to pick up. The dev is expecting to launch web wallet soon and has been defeating his deadlines so far. This is going to be great run I can feel this.

We are happy to see that not everyone here is a fud-based investor. We are aware of this kind of mechanics in cryptos and you shouldn't be worried by the dump or the pumps.

We just have been attacked by two paid fudsters. When mprep messaged us saying about BAN etc, they immediately shut up. Easy to take conclusions about those two users that were FUDding: they are just paid trolls. Nothing new in cryptoland, as said we calculated this.

This is a nice opportunity for new investors to get in an a more affordable price.

As cerealinvestor said you should focus on what we are releasing instead of keep pretending from us. You all should be able to see our main functionalities: TOR and ACP.

ACP is something really great, but seems that people are not even considering. Of course, markets are only focused on "anon" words and similar.

Time will judgje our devlelopment behaviour, trolls, fud and scammers will be always around our strong community to try kill it out. WE won't permit this and our developmetn strenght will not be stopped by this kind of stuff.

Elektron is going to become one of the most stable and advanced(complete) cryptocurrency. Keep following and you'll discover with us.

i hold ekn but as you and everyone knows you have about a week after release to prove your self so mabe a few words on what you are doing in detail and dates may help out
ElektronFoundation (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 01:20:35 PM

Hello

i hold ekn but as you and everyone knows you have about a week after release to prove your self so mabe a few words on what you are doing in detail and dates may help out

We have a roadmap on our OP actually. You can take some deadlines there .

however our TOR market will be online and available to use a lot sooner than expected, in less than a week.
ULALA

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 01:32:42 PM

can we have screenshot and things like that because that has been promised about 100 times and it always fails and you havent even got your ico btc yet so promising things doesnt mean jack we need proof and im not fudding i want hard core proof thats all
ElektronFoundation (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 01:59:25 PM

can we have screenshot and things like that because that has been promised about 100 times and it always fails and you havent even got your ico btc yet so promising things doesnt mean jack we need proof and im not fudding i want hard core proof thats all

Do you remember that we launched from 3 days and already release a full TOR network and ACP, plus exchange listing and a ready roadmap?

Please be a little patient, proof will come when development is ready.

Many people already tested our webwallet , now we shut it down until official release date.
ULALA

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 02:04:50 PM

Do you remember that we launched from 3 days and already release a full TOR network and ACP, plus exchange listing and a ready roadmap?

Many people already tested our webwallet , now we shut it down until official release date.
none of this matters untill you prove your self after ico fund release and if you have the market place nearly ready can we have screenshots?
ULALA

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 02:26:46 PM

none of this matters untill you prove your self after ico fund release and if you have the market place nearly ready can we have screenshots?

Hey are you a puppet account of logictense, twaatfairy or any other? Your behaviour seems quite similar and suspect. Do i need  to investigate further more with the help of some mods of the forum?
no am i not i just want proof il do your research for you i am https://twitter.com/BTCJuzz
cerealinvestor

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 04:01:45 PM

Dev has kept up with everything that he has said so far. I am very excited to see this new TOR shop. I am sure there will be a huge amount of interest after dev can prove this function because more people will trust.

What if this price drop and these buys are just all accumulation?  Huh I just bought a bunch of ekn under 2000 sats gearing up for the ride!
mistake

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 05:47:49 PM

Iwanttobuycheapcoins.com

R.I.P. English, btw.

i am not a hater...

..but i wanted cheaper coins...i have enough now...thanks to all Smiley
cerealinvestor

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 06:00:29 PM

Huh Huh Huh I have heard some rumor about a very popular group behind EKN. I think some suspicious accumulation and activity is going on... This is very suspicious to me.

Dev has followed each of this promises:

1) He has shown webwallet

2) He has enabled automatic checkpointing and has made code transparent

3) He has integrated EKN with tor system by default and I have reviewed github and seen this proof

Dev is spending ipo money on vps and servers to host nodes... Dev shown capability of graphic designer with talent if you have seen the initial roadmap but ever since then dev has not posted any new graphic and has continued to develop?  Huh Huh Huh I feel like something is brewing...

This is third time price has gone below 2k/1500 sats since this coin launch I can see on graph.. Everytime the coin gets bought up higher and then some walls come in to get dumps then they let it fall again. I think many weak holders shake out?

I will not be shaken out of this. My EKN is now 55k and I will keep buying under 2000.. I know if i panic sell then it will just get bought and price go back to 3k +
Starin

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 08:18:08 PM

Iwanttobuycheapcoins.com

R.I.P. English, btw.

i am not a hater...

..but i wanted cheaper coins...i have enough now...thanks to all Smiley

You should wish your tactic doesn't fireback.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: