Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:39:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which amount of coins would you like to be elegible as PoS Masternode?
5000 - 25 (25.3%)
7500 - 8 (8.1%)
10000 - 19 (19.2%)
12500 - 4 (4%)
15000 - 5 (5.1%)
20000 - 38 (38.4%)
Total Voters: 99

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [EKN] Elektron - EKN - ElektronFoundation TOR MARKET - Bittrex - Cryptsy  (Read 81346 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
twatfairy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 06:17:10 PM

There will be NO second round of ICO.

We only lowered the total coins amount as described in the post before.

Regards.

When can we expect website and more information about this concept? The clock is ticking and I am not liking what I am seeing so far. Do not let twat fairy suspect scam.

Which concept, sorry?

Concept of what this coin aims to do differently from the other 500+ coins out there. Some information about where this coin is headed and what investors can expect. If you are unable to do this for any reason due to any excuse you may have ready then tell when website will be launched and why online wallet is offline and when POS mining will start,

We already explained you 3 times that we are not even launched and we are still working on everything, since we didn't expected such a fast sold out.
We have already gave a proof of what we have under development in this very early stage, as you could have tested webwallet is working, but we are still making tests and debugs so now is offline for tech reasons. Unless we will not be officially launched there will be no reason to complain about interruption of services.
Seems enough resonable, isn't it? Simply some times your questions come nearly oppressive, we always respond to our investors and community, so expect a reply without posting 10 times about the same thing.

Best Regards.

EKN Support Team

Usually people work on something and then sell it, not work on something while they are selling it. What is it then? It is an unfinished product. I do not think asking for deadlines is too farfetched or an "oppressive" request.

You have killed coin supply, your ICO sold out in less than 5 hours. You posted a tweet about a second ICO then retracted it. Time to get shit straight or else twat fairy will

Time to get shit straight or else twat fairy will

We do not accept blackmail, sorry. Every communications will come when it's time.

I don't believe : If you don't scam you won't be called out: is a condition of blackmail. Given all of the various circumstances that prove some inconsistency/greed from devs you should increase rate of your communication. Look at the facts I've stated stop giving normative responses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TerraMaster

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 06:21:44 PM

lol, nice to see the owners coming out of the shadows...  Cheesy

Yeah, i'm excited for this coin.  I don't normally go around buying up 20% of most coins, lol, but this is a project with high-growth potential. I'm reasonably confident that 10k satoshi will come in parallel with the first round of developments : )
Assuming things" come together as planned, and with the low mining available, odds are good for a return.

Not sure of a second round though? that would not be good right about now.

Coin has a cool name too lol  Wink

BTC:1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
ElektronFoundation (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 07:02:38 PM

We can give you a little preview about one of our roadmap points: TOR and I2P based marketplace. Anonimity, why not?  Wink
ElektronFoundation (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 07:19:50 PM

Proof of EKN dev greed

Not only did ICO sell out in 4 hours but EKN devs killed coin supply by 40% and wanted to release a second ICO.

They then deleted this tweet but twat fairy saved an image of EKN dev tweet.

What's about greed sorry?

Our official updates says clearly that there is no absolutely any second round.  That is a tweet from yesterday, and never went confirmed in any way. So please stop your FUD or we will be force to delete your spam posts.

This is your last warning,

we hope in your understanding.

Regards.
twatfairy

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 07:33:53 PM

My posts are not FUD, if you look at the content of my posts you can see perfect irrefutable logic. But ok I will respect the dev's request because he is being kind.
TerraMaster

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 08:03:27 PM

My posts are not FUD, if you look at the content of my posts you can see perfect irrefutable logic. But ok I will respect the dev's request because he is being kind.

I understand where you are coming from twat, and your concerns and reservations are real especially when you look at our good buddy Josh Garza and Paycoin and that wonderful scam. But with that said, I would hope that most ICO investors are knowledgeable and aware of scams and most likely know the risk.

A written roadmap with all the bells and whistles" is always nice to have upfront, but even then things don't pan out,,, so we all can watch and wait and give things time to see. Ill be waiting for mining to start and by then we will all know if this coin is the real deal and will fly and stand the test of time.  Wink

We know if there is an scam element here, that the bitcoin talk "mob" will show up and dissect this coin as they did with paycoin and others lol

TM  Smiley

twatfairy

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 08:20:06 PM

I understand where you are coming from twat, and your concerns and reservations are real especially when you look at our good buddy Josh Garza and Paycoin and that wonderful scam. But with that said, I would hope that most ICO investors are knowledgeable and aware of scams and most likely know the risk.

A written roadmap with all the bells and whistles" is always nice to have upfront, but even then things don't pan out,,, so we all can watch and wait and give things time to see. Ill be waiting for mining to start and by then we will all know if this coin is the real deal and will fly and stand the test of time.  Wink

We know if there is an scam element here, that the bitcoin talk "mob" will show up and dissect this coin as they did with paycoin and others lol

TM  Smiley

Thank you for understanding. I wouldn't be aggressive if it weren't for a few inconsistencies. However I have seen dev's webwallet w/ coldstorage capabilities - i am waiting to test it if it comes back online. Dev is intelligent w/ his response and gives me a little trust
TerraMaster

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 08:41:45 PM

TM  Smiley

Thank you for understanding. I wouldn't be aggressive if it weren't for a few inconsistencies. However I have seen dev's webwallet w/ coldstorage capabilities - i am waiting to test it if it comes back online. Dev is intelligent w/ his response and gives me a little trust
Ya at least your getting a response from the dev in the coins defense, that's a plus and I'm sure as always there is going to be a little improvising along the way as was done already now, which may actually help the coins stability and floor price. Lets hope!  Smiley

ElektronFoundation (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 09:14:29 PM

TM  Smiley

Ya at least your getting a response from the dev in the coins defense, that's a plus and I'm sure as always there is going to be a little improvising along the way as was done already now, which may actually help the coins stability and floor price. Lets hope!  Smiley

Thanks for the support. We hope to satisfy your expectations with the level of our future development.
TerraMaster

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 09:41:18 PM

TM  Smiley

Thanks for the support. We hope to satisfy your expectations with the level of our future development.
Your welcome, and good luck with things. Just try to be open in here with your coin community, which you are and especially your investors. Hope to see a smooth launch for mining soon  Wink

THX

TerraMaster

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:44:37 PM

when is launch
Seems to be pushed back 2 weeks? but to be announced. I am just going to keep an eye on thread.

kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 11:04:55 PM

reserved for th updates

Starin

Activity: 266

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 02:08:04 AM

Well yeah, PoW can start earlier than scheduled. We would like to get informed.

ULALA

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 03:59:38 PM

ekn dieing
twatfairy

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 04:24:34 PM

We can give you a little preview about one of our roadmap points: TOR and I2P based marketplace. Anonimity, why not?  Wink

Give a preview with deadlines asap
twatfairy

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 07:11:20 PM

Hey twaaatfairy, or whatever nick you have, why don't you roll up something and relax? Seems you burned yourself with other scam coins and now you are quite harassing dev here. Seems there is no logic here. Or you are really a "burned guy" or you are just trolling. Anyway your behaviour looks suspect to me.

, Smiley

Cheers.

I will call out coins that are proven to be scams and I will investigate potential scams. You can see from my previous posts that I am not some simple dumb alt coin investor who gets easily conned then resorts to displaying anger on other coins. Your assumptions stem from your lack of logical response to the points I have made in previous pages.

My behavior looks suspect? devs behavior should look suspect. I agreed w/ dev to not speak more about the inconsistencies he has made so go into previous pages and look at my posts unless he has deleted them. Will wait for dev's response but clock is ticking. Sunday or not dev has just made enough money for a month.
twatfairy

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 07:21:59 PM

Hey twaaatfairy, or whatever nick you have, why don't you roll up something and relax? Seems you burned yourself with other scam coins and now you are quite harassing dev here. Seems there is no logic here. Or you are really a "burned guy" or you are just trolling. Anyway your behaviour looks suspect to me.

, Smiley

Cheers.

My behavior is suspicious? I just looked into your posts and turns out you are a shit coin dev

"Hi there,

I'm AleCrypt0 and I'm a professional full time cryptocurrency enthusiast and developer.

I offer a wide range of services, made with full passion and backed by 10 years of programming skills.
I'm involved in crypto coins since 2012 and a full Bitcoin & Altcoins supporter.

Maximum discretion and privacy guaranteed.
1 Month after purchase support included in every offer."

You make scams for a living. Please shut your trap and get out unless you have a big boy response or until dev returns.
twatfairy

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:07:28 PM

EKN dev is online. Good to see. Post preview of this new architecture TOR marketplace
twatfairy

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:13:46 PM

, Smiley

Cheers.

My behavior is suspicious? I just looked into your posts and turns out you are a shit coin dev

"Hi there,

I'm AleCrypt0 and I'm a professional full time cryptocurrency enthusiast and developer.

I offer a wide range of services, made with full passion and backed by 10 years of programming skills.
I'm involved in crypto coins since 2012 and a full Bitcoin & Altcoins supporter.

Maximum discretion and privacy guaranteed.
1 Month after purchase support included in every offer."

You make scams for a living. Please shut your trap and get out unless you have a big boy response or until dev returns.

I see no points with your critics about my job and works. If you are living with your parents money or whatever, you should feel yourself lucky cause i have to work to live. And my work is actually IT professional. Since I'm involved from quite long time in crypto i started using my skills to serve the community and whoever needs my services related to crypto coins.

Thanks for some free advertisement by the way Wink

Cheers.

You are a scammer bro. You code shit coins for people. You are a shit mercenary. Please get lost I hope EKN dev is not as useless as you
ElektronFoundation (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 12:02:13 PM

OFFICIAL LAUNCH TIME IS NOW CONFIRMED : April the 16th at 18 GMT we will release wallets and source code.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: