Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 01:17:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleted  (Read 3138 times)
CryptoMrM (OP)

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 06:26:53 PM

If you could make it a bit faster it could be better, as some people like the sites which roll faster . Due to the spread in buy and sell of the altcoin the house will gain some profit
Is the profit from the spread will be split with the investor ? or the profit will solely goes to the house?

I'll consider speeding it up. Thanks for the suggestion.

Currently any surplus from the conversion process goes to the house. This is another form of monetisation I had planned, well noticed. Wink

I didn't even consider sharing it with investors. However now you've mentioned it, it may help further encourage new investors, so I will definitely consider it. 
Nowi

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 06:32:16 PM

We expect to add more in the future.

Do you mean only coins which will be new in the future or also coins what we can know now, like a Clams etc.

CryptoMrM (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 06:35:51 PM

We expect to add more in the future.

Do you mean only coins which will be new in the future or also coins what we can know now, like a Clams etc.

I mean any available altcoin, new in the future or available now. Clams is one that is high on my list right now.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 06:58:08 PM

If you could make it a bit faster it could be better, as some people like the sites which roll faster . Due to the spread in buy and sell of the altcoin the house will gain some profit
Is the profit from the spread will be split with the investor ? or the profit will solely goes to the house?

Currently any surplus from the conversion process goes to the house. This is another form of monetisation I had planned, well noticed. Wink

I didn't even consider sharing it with investors. However now you've mentioned it, it may help further encourage new investors, so I will definitely consider it. 

well it will be your decision to either split it or keep the profit for the house, anyway I notice something

1. It seems like the message in the chat will keep on dissapearing after I refresh my page?

2. It seems like the max roll is 10k roll or 10k seconds, perhaps you should consider of making unlimited auto roll available

3. I have tried to withdraw 62 doges, and it was automatic withdrawal and no fee deducted from my balance, this is great, but do you applied some fees for bitcoin?  Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
CryptoMrM (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 08:29:59 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2015, 01:48:22 AM by CryptoMrM

well it will be your decision to either split it or keep the profit for the house, anyway I notice something

1. It seems like the message in the chat will keep on dissapearing after I refresh my page?

2. It seems like the max roll is 10k roll or 10k seconds, perhaps you should consider of making unlimited auto roll available

3. I have tried to withdraw 62 doges, and it was automatic withdrawal and no fee deducted from my balance, this is great, but do you applied some fees for bitcoin?  Smiley

1. The chat box messages are currently set to timeout after a specific time. I agree this is annoying so will change it to a message limit when I get in.

2. I think 10K is an appropriate limit at this time. However since it is a limitation I will look at the possibility of increasing it.

3. Yes I had planned to absorb the cost of transaction fees, however this is still subject to change.

Edit: I am going to sleep now, so any updates/responses will be completed tomorrow. Likewise advertising campaigns for the site will also be launched tomorrow. Goodnight!
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 04:48:22 AM

3. I have tried to withdraw 62 doges, and it was automatic withdrawal and no fee deducted from my balance, this is great, but do you applied some fees for bitcoin?  Smiley

1. The chat box messages are currently set to timeout after a specific time. I agree this is annoying so will change it to a message limit when I get in.

2. I think 10K is an appropriate limit at this time. However since it is a limitation I will look at the possibility of increasing it.

3. Yes I had planned to absorb the cost of transaction fees, however this is still subject to change.

Edit: I am going to sleep now, so any updates/responses will be completed tomorrow. Likewise advertising campaigns for the site will also be launched tomorrow. Goodnight!

and if you are into fixing the chat, it will be good if you are putting timestamp on to it so that people could know wether the chat is still fresh or it have been posted there several hours

To actually increase the limitation is not really necesarry, you can easily code it if someone put in "0" in it, the system will keep on rolling the dice until it is stop, since some people like to leave it keep on rolling while they are away

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Havelivi

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 06:40:08 AM

This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Tor Browser to connect securely to uberdice.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.

solve that issue why i have getting that warning?
CryptoMrM (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:39:25 AM

This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Tor Browser to connect securely to uberdice.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.

solve that issue why i have getting that warning?

I'm not sure why a few users are getting this. It works fine for me on a cross-browser basis.

Try connecting directly to the SSL, as maybe the re-direct is causing problems. https://uberdice.com

Someone also mentioned previously that the site was flagged for pishing, not sure why as it's a new domain but this could also be the issue.
Minnlo

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:56:18 PM

The faucet captcha isn't working for me. It keeps saying "Invalid captcha" when I am 99% sure it is correct.
Also tried to refresh the page to get a new captcha, and it is still the same.

CryptoMrM (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:20:00 PM

The faucet captcha isn't working for me. It keeps saying "Invalid captcha" when I am 99% sure it is correct.
Also tried to refresh the page to get a new captcha, and it is still the same.

You are not mistaken, there was an error in the code, now fixed. Sorry about that.
CryptoMrM (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:23:00 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2015, 05:58:50 PM by CryptoMrM

Updates 11th April:

- Re-added faucet, currently pays out 0.000004 PlayCoins = 0.000004 BTC.
- Major bug fixes.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Fixed SSL as the intermediate certificate wasn't pointing at the right root certificate.
- Decreased minimal pause between bets from 500ms to 250ms.
- Increased max amount of rolls at one time using bot from 10,000 to 50,000.
- Changed withdrawal structure so users now get one fee free withdrawal per 24 hours.

As you can see I have been quite busy, so haven't had time to start advertising campaign yet. Will be looking to do this tomorrow.
CryptoMrM (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:43:05 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2015, 05:58:38 PM by CryptoMrM

Updates 12th April:

- Updated chat format.
- Fixed some cross-browser issues.
- Updates to site content.
- Updated some JQuery animations.
- Started small scale advertising.
- Added Hall of Fame which currently lists the top 5 players with highest total wagered.

From now until the end of the week we are running a small competition where the user who has wagered the highest total amount will win 0.25 BTC. Exact closing time is 20/04/15 00:00:01 UTC.

Goodluck!
waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:03:24 AM

I found a bug dude. is there a bounty for it?
CryptoMrM (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:07:25 AM

That depends, are you referring to this?

Cheesy
waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:08:12 AM

That depends, are you referring to this?

Cheesy

im on chat right now.. thats not it..

edit*

false alarm Cheesy
CryptoMrM (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:14:12 PM

Updates 13th April:

- More chat maintenance.
- Further advertising campaigns.
- Lowered house commission for investors profits from 10% to 0% i.e. you now keep 100% of your profits.
- Updated thread FAQ’s.
- Finished graphics, below (disable ad block).

468x60

728x90

468x60

CryptoMrM (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 11:33:27 PM

After the first day of our wager competition to win 0.25 BTC, the top 5 on the leaderboard stands at:

Player:          Total Wagered:

itsdare            0.69599973
Ropes             0.11445183
danny             0.01649997
Player_1695    0.00179965
Grumpy          0.00168

Remember closes at: 20/04/15 00:00:01 UTC!

Will hopefully announce another promo later this week. Currently developing a-lot of cool stuff.
CryptoMrM (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 09:01:30 PM

Updates: 15th April:

- Minor content changes.
- FAQ Updates.
- CSS changes.
- Added new account system. Users are now able to login and logout.
- Got rid of long url to simpler: /play.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 09:09:18 PM

- Minor content changes.
- FAQ Updates.
- CSS changes.
This site is very good even graphics are very interesting. I will suggest to mention in title of this thread that this is beta version and all bugs found will be appreciated as shown on the site. We all will support you just keep everything clean and clear as you did till now. Best of luck for your business.
CryptoMrM (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 09:13:17 PM

- Minor content changes.
- FAQ Updates.
- CSS changes.
This site is very good even graphics are very interesting. I will suggest to mention in title of this thread that this is beta version and all bugs found will be appreciated as shown on the site. We all will support you just keep everything clean and clear as you did till now. Best of luck for your business.

Thank you for the comments and suggestion. I have since added Beta to the thread title. Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: