Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:09:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleted  (Read 3133 times)
CryptoMrM (OP)

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 11:27:40 PM

I confirm it is working properly now
Is there any aperture promo?

We have a 0.25 BTC competition going till the end of the week. However apart from that, no.

Whilst in Beta, I'm still developing a-lot of different features, especially promotional ones.
alright,when is the week exactly finishing? (timezone)

it is a little bit scary because of the wallet problems commented..

Exact closing time is 20/04/15 00:00:01 UTC.

Nothing was lost, the problem was that the log files had gotten to big and exceeded the SSD capacity. When that happened they simply shut down.

Let me know if I can help with anything else Smiley

flippy

Activity: 117
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 12:31:46 PM

I'm itsdare, looks like I've won. Smiley When and how will the prize be awarded?

CryptoMrM (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 01:10:03 PM

I'm itsdare, looks like I've won. Smiley When and how will the prize be awarded?

Hiya, congratulations! Smiley

If you post on the chat-box using the account and the address you want it sent to, I'll send it direct.

Thanks.
CryptoMrM (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 07:42:52 AM

I am happy to announce the release of the release of UBERDICE.com version 2!

This version has been in the works for a while and includes some major upgrades and new features.

Many of which can be highlighted below:

- Complete re-design.
- Increased efficiency and loading times.
- Better integration of many site functions.
- Introduction of ‘voucher system’.
- Separate and in depth ‘investor panel’.
- Separate general and investor FAQ’s.
- Start of investor loyalty and reward program.
- Introduction of new chat features (such as coloured usernames).
- Introduction of language options.

In the short future we will be introducing a page specifically for promotional based bonuses and rewards, as-well as much more!

For now to celebrate the launch we will be giving out vouchers which can be exchanged for PlayCoins (=BTC). Keep your eyes peeled on the on-site chatbox as this is where I will be giving the majority of them out.

A code exclusive to this post:

Code:
e26ff213ddddf12

(all codes can only be used once, so be quick).

Thanks and I hope to see you on the site soon!
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1414

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 08:04:54 AM

A code exclusive to this post:

Code:
e26ff213ddddf12

First, thankyou for this code although I busted this in second roll

- Complete re-design.

The new design is great especially the feature which you can change the background colour of your wishes

- Increased efficiency and loading times.

I had trouble loading the sites and I think that the old version load so much faster for me ( could be an issue from my connection )

- Introduction of ‘voucher system’.

More or less the same feature as the code system in the other sites, which is great . Some suggestion, perhaps you can make the playcoins can be converted in voucher as well so that it can be traded among players later on

- Start of investor loyalty and reward program.

What is this program again? I cant find it on the site anywhere except for the colour username feature for investor

- Introduction of new chat features (such as coloured usernames)

Code:
Level 1: None.
Level 2: Black username in chat.
Level 3: Black username in chat.
Level 4: Black username in chat.
Level 5: Blue username in chat.

Funny thing is that level 1 is "none" and level 2-4 is "black" colour. I am not an investor and my name in chatroom is in black colour as well. So there is no different between regular players and investor level 1-4 , wondering if the FAQ is wrong

Only English language is supported for now I guess since nothing shows up when I clicked the flag on the top right corner, and the flag should be the UK flag to reflect it

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
CryptoMrM (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 08:23:04 AM

The new design is great especially the feature which you can change the background colour of your wishes

I'm glad you liked that bit, although in truth I only meant for it to be a little 'cool' ad-on.

I had trouble loading the sites and I think that the old version load so much faster for me ( could be an issue from my connection )

I've reduced the amount of scripts, used Angular JS as a loading element, reduced images and minimised cron jobs. I would say its about 50% faster for me with everything still on the same sever. Maybe it was just a bad experience.

More or less the same feature as the code system in the other sites, which is great . Some suggestion, perhaps you can make the playcoins can be converted in voucher as well so that it can be traded among players later on

Yeh I didn't intend for this feature to be unique, just thought we needed something like this. Yeh that would be a neat way of creating a trading system between users, I like it!

What is this program again? I cant find it on the site anywhere except for the colour username feature for investor

It is just the introduction of the concept. At this moment there is very little benefits/advantages, the only one being the one you mention.

Funny thing is that level 1 is "none" and level 2-4 is "black" colour. I am not an investor and my name in chatroom is in black colour as well. So there is no different between regular players and investor level 1-4 , wondering if the FAQ is wrong

It is likely that the colour choices will be only temporary. In any case you would be mistaken the default text colour for the chat is actually dark grey. You would realise there is a noticeable difference between the two, if they both came up.

Only English language is supported for now I guess since nothing shows up when I clicked the flag on the top right corner, and the flag should be the UK flag to reflect it

That is correct and yes I agree it needs to be changed to a UK flag.

arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 08:43:30 AM

I'm glad you liked that bit, although in truth I only meant for it to be a little 'cool' ad-on

Not many sites offer the feature to change the background colour, so this is actually a nice addition

I've reduced the amount of scripts, used Angular JS as a loading element, reduced images and minimised cron jobs. I would say its about 50% faster for me with everything still on the same sever. Maybe it was just a bad experience.

Perhaps, would like to see hows the other experience on loading the sites because it is still slower than previous version for me

Yeh I didn't intend for this feature to be unique, just thought we needed something like this. Yeh that would be a neat way of creating a trading system between users, I like it!

The reason I think of this is because that if someone convert to playcoins and later devert it, he/she will lose some value as because there is a margin between buy and sell which you have explained before so providing this feature would be helping players to regain the same value of the coins without losing it some to the devert feature

It is just the introduction of the concept. At this moment there is very little benefits/advantages, the only one being the one you mention.

I see, apart from some feature for investor perhaps there is also some for players too

It is likely that the colour choices will be only temporary. In any case you would be mistaken the default text colour for the chat is actually dark grey. You would realise there is a noticeable difference between the two, if they both came up.

Now that you mentioned it, I realized that it is not black either, was rather grey +black. Still I do think it is a waste to create a level 2-4 since the colour is the same, perhaps you can add other colour for the level 2-4

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
joclixx

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 10:14:16 AM

nice site  Wink
please add /2 and min bet to admin  Grin
user: joclix

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱ First Instant Crypto Exchange                              Sign Up Now!                    Visit our Facebook & Twitter
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
CryptoMrM (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 10:19:36 AM

nice site  Wink

Glad you like it.

Not quite sure what you mean by that though Cheesy
flippy

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 11:01:50 AM

I really like the new design, but the provably fair page seems to have vanished. I'm assuming that's an oversight and the site is still fair. Cheesy

arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 11:07:20 AM

nice site  Wink

Glad you like it.

Not quite sure what you mean by that though Cheesy

What he actually meant is that to add these two button in the site because there is only a button for x2 of your bet so it is a good choice to add /2 button to. Anyway I dont think the min bet button is needed
Code:
/2
Code:
min bet

It quite inconvenience to enter a new page each time I click on the chatroom, any way of making this in one page perhaps so that people can keep on rolling without being redirected while he want to chat?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
CryptoMrM (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 12:45:33 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2015, 01:00:18 PM by CryptoMrM

I really like the new design, but the provably fair page seems to have vanished. I'm assuming that's an oversight and the site is still fair. Cheesy

Hiya, good spot. It was initially an oversight, I'll be adding it back shortly.  

Edit: Have now added (can access under your PlayCoins balance).

It quite inconvenience to enter a new page each time I click on the chatroom, any way of making this in one page perhaps so that people can keep on rolling without being redirected while he want to chat?

I completely agree. I am planning to integrate chat so it has its own animated section on the right.

---

Have been up for over 24 hours now so going to get some rest (if I don't reply for a while).
flippy

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 10:36:41 PM

The new provably fair page is acting weird - the 'next bet' and 'previous bet' both show the hash of the previous bet (though before anyone thinks this means easy wins - the actual next roll is not the same as the previous one)

CryptoMrM (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 11:24:04 PM

The new provably fair page is acting weird - the 'next bet' and 'previous bet' both show the hash of the previous bet (though before anyone thinks this means easy wins - the actual next roll is not the same as the previous one)

Hiya,

Thanks for spotting. The reason behind this, is that I had changed the code so that the new seed was generated at run-time, so as to reduce vulnerabilities. Obviously I forgot this then causes provably fair not to work.

I have since restored it to its previous version.

I've PM'd you another voucher for the spot Wink
zinjo

Activity: 476

DIVERGENT OTC MARKET FOR DISTINCTIVE ASSETS!

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 12:57:41 AM

I can't really see unique website from uberdice.
Yes it's easy to control stuff etc and actually professional but nothing unique Cheesy (maybe it's just me? who knows >.<)
anyway good luck with your site, i may also dice on your site if i get bored or something.

▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄          Innovative Derivatives Exchange     ▄ █ ▄     as.exchange     ▄ █ ▄     Earn Above Market Effortlessly          ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄          BTC 31%, YOU EARN 63%   |   BTC 5%, YOU COULD SECURE RETURNS          ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀
▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄      //    0% Withdrawal & Deposit Fees    //    0% Trading Fees for First 10,000 Users    //    NO KYC    //      ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀
CryptoMrM (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 01:14:19 AM

Yes it's easy to control stuff etc and actually professional but nothing unique Cheesy (maybe it's just me? who knows >.<)
anyway good luck with your site, i may also dice on your site if i get bored or something.

Thanks for taking the time to check us out.

No I don't think it's just you. It would seem most the community has been less than 'wowed' as-well in this respect; maybe it's because we're relatively new.

I still maintain that investors are missing a trick (and profit) having to split their investments across different sites just because the currency is not compatible. Likewise for players there are a few minor advantages but nothing major at this point.
flippy

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 01:36:09 AM

While I do like the layout, in terms of performance and usability it's not the sleekest of sites. I haven't tried it on V2, but on V1 there was a 30 minute wait before being able to convert money back - there must be reasons for that, of course, but it's likely to put off some players who just want to play quickly. I don't have any good suggestions for improving that, but it's an area that needs some thought. Improving the chat as mentioned before will probably help a bit too.

I was quite surprised that nobody else took a serious go at the starting 0.25 promo - good news for me, of course Cheesy but on other sites with similar things there's usually a lot more competition. I think V2 will be a bit more attractive though and once everything's running smoothly, some other promos - perhaps aimed at a wider range of players rather than just the big spenders - will probably help.

zinjo

Activity: 476

DIVERGENT OTC MARKET FOR DISTINCTIVE ASSETS!

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 02:50:30 AM

Thanks for taking the time to check us out.

No I don't think it's just you. It would seem most the community has been less than 'wowed' as-well in this respect; maybe it's because we're relatively new.

I still maintain that investors are missing a trick (and profit) having to split their investments across different sites just because the currency is not compatible. Likewise for players there are a few minor advantages but nothing major at this point.

Well i would actually recommend this website as it's still cool and i obviously start playing myself one day  Cool
and when i said "not unique" , it doesn't mean your website is bad or something, it's still better than most dicing sites who keep copying primedice over and over.
Goodluck Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄          Innovative Derivatives Exchange     ▄ █ ▄     as.exchange     ▄ █ ▄     Earn Above Market Effortlessly          ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄          BTC 31%, YOU EARN 63%   |   BTC 5%, YOU COULD SECURE RETURNS          ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀
▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄      //    0% Withdrawal & Deposit Fees    //    0% Trading Fees for First 10,000 Users    //    NO KYC    //      ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀
CryptoMrM (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 02:58:45 AM

Well i would actually recommend this website as it's still cool and i obviously start playing myself one day  Cool
and when i said "not unique" , it doesn't mean your website is bad or something, it's still better than most dicing sites who keep copying primedice over and over.
Goodluck Smiley

Of course I understand and I appreciate any constructive criticism. All helps Smiley

While I do like the layout, in terms of performance and usability it's not the sleekest of sites. I haven't tried it on V2, but on V1 there was a 30 minute wait before being able to convert money back - there must be reasons for that, of course, but it's likely to put off some players who just want to play quickly. I don't have any good suggestions for improving that, but it's an area that needs some thought. Improving the chat as mentioned before will probably help a bit too.

I was quite surprised that nobody else took a serious go at the starting 0.25 promo - good news for me, of course Cheesy but on other sites with similar things there's usually a lot more competition. I think V2 will be a bit more attractive though and once everything's running smoothly, some other promos - perhaps aimed at a wider range of players rather than just the big spenders - will probably help.

Yeh I agree the 30 minute wait on altcoin deverts can be annoying. Unfortunately as you mentioned there is little I can do to improve it, for security reasons. However I do have a plan for this, as we grow I can use the house funds (i.e. mine) to subsidise what is currently known as the 'instant max value' to the extent where the delay would only apply to the largest of large amounts. There are a few other solutions I can look into.

The promo was a bit of a strange flop, I would attribute that to being a new site with a small user base. My next three priorities for development are better integrating chat, introduction of a promotional/reward program (i.e. once you reach 1000 bets you can claim a reward for example) and an affiliate system (as some top-sites have asked).

Thanks again for the comments.
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 05:05:48 AM

Great looking site, really like your concept of "playcoins" sort of like Chips you get to play when you enter a casino. And another advantage of that is you can keep user's funds in a cold-storage which provides more protection from any sort of theft/hack.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: