Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:39:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [....] ART issue - The Mug #004 included - crowdfunding the project...  (Read 7052 times)
EskimoBob (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
October 24, 2012, 04:31:20 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2012, 06:37:40 PM by EskimoBob

Mug 2

The "roughness" is all gone before it is fired so do not worry about it.

You have until 13.00 UTC (25.oct) to send me your order and as some requested, you can get your BTC address embossed too.
5 BTC and this includes 100 virtual ART tokens (0,05 BTC a pop) .

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 03:38:24 AM

Good luck with this (am I too late?)!

No, you are not Smiley

I just meant gl with the venture in general.

What have you done with the real MPOE-PR?

Grin

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
EskimoBob (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2012, 07:32:38 PM

I did not have my camera with me so I used my phone that has a really bad built in camera with a scratched lens (if you can call it that).
Sorry, you can not see any details from those pictures. In the real life, those cups are actually really nice. Pale is crackle glaze and it needs little bit more time to develop. Bluish/green glaze is really wild and it's up to your imagination, what you can see in there - mountains, rivers forest. Have a cup of thee and enjoy.
Sorry for the crappy images.   

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
bitcoinstarter

Activity: 484
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2012, 09:45:33 PM

Responded to you here  Wink
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=122189.0
usagi
VIP

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 02:15:44 AM

I did not have my camera with me so I used my phone that has a really bad built in camera with a scratched lens (if you can call it that).
Sorry, you can not see any details from those pictures. In the real life, those cups are actually really nice. Pale is crackle glaze and it needs little bit more time to develop. Bluish/green glaze is really wild and it's up to your imagination, what you can see in there - mountains, rivers forest. Have a cup of thee and enjoy.

WARNING: EskimoBob's security was delisted and banned from assets-otc.

@EskimoBob you asset has just been desisted from #assets-otc and you will never be allowed to list any assets at this service.

I sent you the history of your asset by email - all 3 transactions and both the pgp keys.

Now go licking some more goats' balls.
EskimoBob (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 07:37:21 AM

@EskimoBob you asset has just been desisted from #assets-otc and you will never be allowed to list any assets at this service.

I sent you the history of your asset by email - all 3 transactions and both the pgp keys.

Thank you for quoting  out of context! Brilliant way to show what kind of a scumbag and liar you are. Bravo!

Another offtopic rant from Usagi, who wasted and swindled away thousands of investors BTC.
First, let me ask this, what happened to your post count number? You had about 1000 posts and look at you now, only 157 posts. Nice job deleting your crap from the forum.
And now, tell us all how many thousands of investors BTC you lost thanks to your own stupidity and incompetence? Was it close to 7500 BTC? (look it yup, it's in one of your posts)
Usagi, please crawl back to that hole you game from. Nobody needs your hysterical dramas and endless rants on topics you know nothing about.
If you like to accuse me on something, go do it in Scam Accusations sub forum.   
Stop following me around like a pervert.

usagi
VIP

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 08:23:06 AM

EskimoBob (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 08:54:52 AM

LOL!
Usagi (Oliver), how stupid are you? I was lucky to get out of this "service" at so early stage! As it turned out, this "service" was just a joke. Read the rest of the thread.
Only person you discredit with this nonsense is yourself, usagi.
Now, go and troll some other thread

stochastic

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 05:59:48 AM

LOL!
Usagi (Oliver), how stupid are you? I was lucky to get out of this "service" at so early stage! As it turned out, this "service" was just a joke. Read the rest of the thread.
Only person you discredit with this nonsense is yourself, usagi.
Now, go and troll some other thread

It seemed you only got delisted because you talked about Open Transactions on poitr_n's thread about #assets-otc.  It was a real eye opener for me and I don't think anyone would or should use the #asset-otc service.

Introducing constraints to the economy only serves to limit what can be economical.
EskimoBob (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2012, 05:53:53 PM

Here is one more mug.
This one is different. It has a rough surface texture and has some cool "rusty" spots on the handle. It feels nice in the hand. The weight of this stoneware mug is 515 grams of high fired clay and glaze.

This one is also available for 5 BTC (+S&H). This includes 100 virtual ART tokens (0,05 BTC a pop)
PM me for details and lets find this rough stoneware mug a happy owner.

EskimoBob (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2012, 04:07:50 PM

I am closing this thread for now and starting a new clean one.
This new form thread will be used used to answer questions, deliver important announcements about the projects and so on.

Cheers and thank you for your support. Lets move to next phase.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: