News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Supply Reduction:
10,000 to 1 - 20 (57.1%)
1,000 to 1 - 8 (22.9%)
Do not reduce - 7 (20%)
Total Voters: 35

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DSH] Dashcoin (Cryptonote) UPDATE: New source/wallets+GUI - 1.0.10  (Read 157854 times)
Shad107

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 09:42:24 PM

Hello,

I have created new pool http://isnodsh.ddns.net

Regards.
chriswen

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 06:44:41 PM

Hello,

You can now Long Dashcoin on up to 10x margin.  You can also invest for interest payments.
papa_lazzarou

Activity: 649

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 09:07:29 PM

Hello,

You can now Long Dashcoin on up to 10x margin.  You can also invest for interest payments.

lol, this thread is about the REAL DASHCOIN. You know, the one with real privacy based on the cryptonote protocol. The one which the darksters wanted dead so that they could take its name.

Anyways, this is the wrong thread.
bytemuma

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 01:50:20 PM

Hello, is there any news about coin supply reduction.

Thanks.

███
                              █████
           ██           █████████              ██
       █████         
█████████         ██████
     ████████         
█████         █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
            ████████              █████████
               █████       ███       █████

███       ██       █████       ██       ███
    █████            █████████            █████
█████████    █████████████    █████████
      ███        ██      █████      ██      ███
               █████      ███       █████
         ████████       
███       █████████
     ████████         
█████        █████████
       █████         
█████████        ██████
           ██           
█████████           ██
                              █████
                                ███

Adonx.one

◆ Twitter
◆ Telegram
◆ Discord

OBAViJEST

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 11:56:40 PM

What's the current BTC price for 1 DSH? Everywhere I look the price varies wildly

Thanks!
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 11:59:07 PM

What's the current BTC price for 1 DSH? Everywhere I look the price varies wildly

There is no direct BTC exchange as far as I know. You have to multiply the XMR/BTC rate by the DSH/XMR rate, which comes to roughly 0.00000000044 currently.

OBAViJEST

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 12:03:46 AM

There is no direct BTC exchange as far as I know. You have to multiply the XMR/BTC rate by the DSH/XMR rate, which comes to roughly 0.00000000044 currently.

Duh...and I posted that question right after reading the OP...

Thanks a lot, I appreciate the quick answer!

Cheers
papa_lazzarou

Activity: 649

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 01:47:07 AM

Hello, is there any news about coin supply reduction.

Thanks.

Although there were few voters in the poll, we are going to honor the results. It's been running for a while now and we think that those who are interested already voted.

There is no date defined yet, though.
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 09:12:00 PM

Genesis Mining Added Dashcoin to there Mining coins!
The total Hashrate will go up for sure now Genesis Mining is supporting this coin.
This is a Huge Thing guys!

By using the promo code MOON you will get an extra 3% discount on every purchase, the code is valid for both all cloud mining hashrate at Genesis Mining. So if you still haven’t checked the service out, then you might want to do so with the new lower prices that are more attractive for getting into cloud mining.

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 12:39:52 AM

Genesis Mining Added Dashcoin to there Mining coins!
The total Hashrate will go up for sure now Genesis Mining is supporting this coin.
This is a Huge Thing guys!

By using the promo code MOON you will get an extra 3% discount on every purchase, the code is valid for both all cloud mining hashrate at Genesis Mining. So if you still haven’t checked the service out, then you might want to do so with the new lower prices that are more attractive for getting into cloud mining.

the mess darkcoin/DASH has done rebranding to an already existing coin LOL Roll Eyes

wrong thread buddy here is darkcoin DASH https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.0
DenisZabar

Activity: 614
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 08:39:26 PM

Where is old developer of dash? I cant catch this mess with darkcoin dash Huh

arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 12:30:34 AM

here is a summary https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1020627.msg11049578#msg11049578
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 12:45:14 AM

dev, there is a russian translation out there maybe you can update OP?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1044801.0
DenisZabar

Activity: 614
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 10:02:07 AM

here is a summary https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1020627.msg11049578#msg11049578

Thanks, any news on supply reduction?

This i like it  Grin

1) Not to reinvent the wheel - Based on proven technology that works.
2) Removes costs associated with the continuous development and upkeep of a coin.
3) Immune to developer going missing (main reason for the downfall of most coins)
4) More time and resources can be spent for Dash and not on Dash.
5) Automated processes for the maintenance and upkeep of Dash.
6) First Autonomous, decentralized cryptocurrency.

BlockaFett

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 01:30:45 PM

200 XMR donation sent

Just reading old posts Smooth...did you ever find evidence to backup your claim that Bytecoin is actually a 82% premine, or is that the same as your Dash premine claims?  If so where is the actual evidence?

Secondly, what happens to Monero now you are resurrecting a competitor and using the Bytecoin code which is way ahead of Monero in terms of innovation / development?  

Have you made a big investment into Dashcoin personally, and who is this mysterious newbie Dashcoin dev that makes his OP exactly like you made your AEON OP (another Monero competitor you are resurrecting / taking control of)

Seems like the scam continues....Dashcoin investors, be very careful if you have Monero core-dev Smooth here working behind the scenes, I guarantee it won't be for your benefit...

cheers

jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 01:48:40 PM

200 XMR = $100 = big investment ?
BlockaFett

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 01:53:50 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2015, 02:10:47 PM by BlockaFett

200 XMR = $100 = big investment ?

that's Smooth's alleged donation (to himself?).  I'm asking how much DSH has he purchased as an investment if this is sizable or not - I mean how big is this latest conflict of interest in $ terms.

Another question Smooth is why are you posting today saying Dashcoin is a scam during your continued Troll campaign on BCN, when you are also trying to resurrect Dashcoin and (what looks to me like) posing as the newbie Dashcoin dev too?
bytemuma

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 02:40:42 PM

200 XMR donation sent

Just reading old posts Smooth...did you ever find evidence to backup your claim that Bytecoin is actually a 82% premine, or is that the same as your Dash premine claims?  If so where is the actual evidence?

Secondly, what happens to Monero now you are resurrecting a competitor and using the Bytecoin code which is way ahead of Monero in terms of innovation / development?  

Have you made a big investment into Dashcoin personally, and who is this mysterious newbie Dashcoin dev that makes his OP exactly like you made your AEON OP (another Monero competitor you are resurrecting / taking control of)

Seems like the scam continues....Dashcoin investors, be very careful if you have Monero core-dev Smooth here working behind the scenes, I guarantee it won't be for your benefit...

cheers

These accusations are very serious, if this has some truth I think someone has realized something that most of us did not.

███
                              █████
           ██           █████████              ██
       █████         
█████████         ██████
     ████████         
█████         █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
               █████       ███       █████

███       ██       █████       ██       ███
      ███        ██      █████      ██      ███
               █████      ███       █████
         ████████       
███       █████████
     ████████         
█████        █████████
       █████         
█████████        ██████
           ██           
█████████           ██
                              █████
                                ███

Adonx.one

◆ Twitter
◆ Telegram
◆ Discord

arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 03:13:45 PM

200 XMR donation sent

cheers

kushedout and papa_lazzarou talked to me when i made a new dashcoin OP and i make way for them, there are no monero dev taking over dashcoin here, just plain dashcoin community taking over after darkcoin's failed attempt to kill dashcoin.

"big investment"??....you are obviously exaggerating, trolling a 10-11K $ market cap coin?? you are from a coin with Millions of $ marketcap.you are the one working behind the scenes, you are the scam around here.
runpaint

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 03:28:15 PM

Just reading old posts Smooth...did you ever find evidence to backup your claim that Bytecoin is actually a 82% premine

There are dozens of pages of evidence, and you probably saw all of it several months ago.  

But did you ever find any evidence that Bytecoin existed before its announcement a year ago?  People say it existed for 2 years before that, but I haven't seen anything to back that up.  They announced a coin with millions of coins already mined, and claimed it had already been running for quite awhile.  But nobody could find any previous public announcement, or even conversation about it on message boards, supposedly "because it was only on the deep web".  

Some credible estimates said that the "82% premine" could have been mined with only 10 computers, and that the blockchain easily could have been falsified.

lol?  Would you like to compare github commits and contributors, again?  Monero has a huge community and dozens of coders.  What does Bytecoin have for active development?  Maybe there are a lot of Bytecoin developers that I don't know about, and maybe there's a huge underground Bytecoin community.  But then, if there was a huge community, it would probably be trading for more than 0.0000001 BTC.

who is this mysterious newbie Dashcoin dev

Who are the mysterious Bytecoin devs?  Who are the mysterious people who claim to have mined Bytecoin for 2 years before its announcement on Bitcointalk?  

cheers

At least he'll probably work for his own benefit, unlike the Bytecoin devs who released a cryptonote shitcoin generator in an attempt to flood the cryptonote market and devalue everything.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: