Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:22:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟CLOSING SALE🌟 [DENARIUM] | Next Gen Physical Bitcoins 🌟CLOSING SOON🌟  (Read 56301 times)
Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 07:13:26 PM

Received the 1/100Btc coins that i bought on black friday from your web. Perfect package and very nice coins,each one with its document to scan the qr for public address. I'm sure that i will buy more coins from you. Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Technomage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1056

Affordable Physical Bitcoins - Denarium.com

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 05:54:49 PM

Important notice! The final ordering dates for Christmas delivery are as follows:

Outside Europe: 14.12
Europe: 15.12
Finland: 18.12

Orders need to be made before 3 PM Finnish time to make it.

Denarium closing sale discounts now up to 43%! Check out our products from here!
wttbs
Legendary

Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 12:57:03 PM

Today I received my Denarium Custom Value coins, one loaded, one empty. It was send in a little carton box with Invoice, Activiation card sticked on it and the coins were in paper bag. The coins are in a red carton, very nice, inside there is serial number, public key and public address with QR code.

I opened one capsule (wearing gloves) to see the quality of the coin. To be honest I am a little dissapointed  Undecided details like the text are great but there are quite some scratches and pitches on the coin. I was hoping for better quality... but they are a nice addition to my collection  Grin

some more (highres) close-up pics can be found here: http://imgur.com/a/jYPNQ
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2200

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 03:07:03 PM

wttbs, luckyyyy! I haven't received mine just yet. Should be here soon though.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
Chris_Sabian
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 03:32:48 PM

Today I received my Denarium Custom Value coins, one loaded, one empty. It was send in a little carton box with Invoice, Activiation card sticked on it and the coins were in paper bag. The coins are in a red carton, very nice, inside there is serial number, public key and public address with QR code.

I opened one capsule (wearing gloves) to see the quality of the coin. To be honest I am a little dissapointed  Undecided details like the text are great but there are quite some scratches and pitches on the coin. I was hoping for better quality... but they are a nice addition to my collection  Grin

I experienced the same.  I bought a few from a group-buy about a month ago.  The scratches and pits aren't that big of a deal but again I probably won't buy again.  It must of happened during the travel time from Finland to UK to USA to USA.   The coins are just gifts to give away.
wttbs
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 05:22:09 PM

I experienced the same.  I bought a few from a group-buy about a month ago.  The scratches and pits aren't that big of a deal but again I probably won't buy again.  It must of happened during the travel time from Finland to UK to USA to USA.   The coins are just gifts to give away.

My guess is the "damages" happen during the production process, probably hunderds of coins are minted and the machine making them transports them onto a big pile, from there are put in boxes or tubes...

These coins are in a capsule and only travelled from Finland to the Netherlands, no way this type of damage happened during transport. I bought over 80 coins from Smoothie, these are shipped from Hawaii to the Netherland are not damaged at all.

Anyway, I am happy with the coins, that is the most important to me  Grin
Technomage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 06:02:23 PM

Hello guys!

Again, sorry about the quality issues with the Custom coins. We have investigated this more and I will give an explanation here as to why many of the coins have small marks and such.

The damage happens actually not during the minting process or the packaging/handling as they travel from the minter to us (which we initially thought) but it actually happens *before* minting. The minter receives the blank coin billets from another company and the blank coin billets already have the marks before the minting actually happens.

This is obviously concerning but it is a difficult problem to solve. The minter can cut the blank coin billets from metal plates from scratch but if that is done, the cost for the coin for us will be 3-5x. So we have a dilemma here and until we find a better solution we are going to stick with it in regards to the brass coins. We will try to find out if the coin billet manufacturer can be talked to and pressured to improve quality.

HOWEVER I confirm that the 1 BTC Silver coins are not done this way. Our minter is actually cutting the blank silver coin billets from silver plates to make sure they don't have marks like this. The added cost of this doesn't matter in this case since we have a much higher premium for those coins and we can focus more on quality.

Hopefully this explanation helps and as always we try to improve the best we can and also appreciate any & all feedback & suggestions.

Denarium closing sale discounts now up to 43%! Check out our products from here!
wttbs
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 06:27:41 PM

Hello guys!

Again, sorry about the quality issues with the Custom coins. We have investigated this more and I will give an explanation here as to why many of the coins have small marks and such.

The damage happens actually not during the minting process or the packaging/handling as they travel from the minter to us (which we initially thought) but it actually happens *before* minting. The minter receives the blank coin billets from another company and the blank coin billets already have the marks before the minting actually happens.

This is obviously concerning but it is a difficult problem to solve. The minter can cut the blank coin billets from metal plates from scratch but if that is done, the cost for the coin for us will be 3-5x. So we have a dilemma here and until we find a better solution we are going to stick with it in regards to the brass coins. We will try to find out if the coin billet manufacturer can be talked to and pressured to improve quality.

HOWEVER I confirm that the 1 BTC Silver coins are not done this way. Our minter is actually cutting the blank silver coin billets from silver plates to make sure they don't have marks like this. The added cost of this doesn't matter in this case since we have a much higher premium for those coins and we can focus more on quality.

Hopefully this explanation helps and as always we try to improve the best we can and also appreciate any & all feedback & suggestions.

Thanks for the explenation, now it is clear to me. Somehow it comes with the (brass) coins and regarding the price it is acceptable.

I do really like Denarium coins and your communication and support is excellent ! Keep this going for the future !
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 10:48:26 PM

I got my Denarium Custom Value Coin yesterday and I'm a bit bummed about it. Don't get me wrong the packaging is amazing, I like the little box you get for the coin and the design is nice. But, my coin was smudged. It looks like someone pressed their thumb on the coin and then tried to remove it, very unsuccessfully... I tried to take a picture of it as good as possible (which is pretty damn hard as the coin is so damn shiny).

No, it's not the airtight. I opened it up and looked at the coin itself after this picture.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

BookofNick

Activity: 315
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 05:00:24 AM

Price of the Denarium 1 BTC silver coin has been significantly reduced! New price is 99,90 €.

https://denarium.com/#products

I'd like to preorder the 1 BTC silver, but after putting in the shipping destination in my cart it quotes shipping price as nearly 60 EUR. Is there a cheaper shipping option I'm missing, or is this the only option?

http://imgur.com/br5XMwg

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 12:25:09 PM

Price of the Denarium 1 BTC silver coin has been significantly reduced! New price is 99,90 €.

I'd like to preorder the 1 BTC silver, but after putting in the shipping destination in my cart it quotes shipping price as nearly 60 EUR. Is there a cheaper shipping option I'm missing, or is this the only option?

There is not. At least not from them directly. Some countries require them to use DHL, as their local mail service doesn't allow them to ship silver to those countries. DHL is more expensive so you have to pay more for shipping. This has been explained in this thread but I'm on my phone so it's a bit hard to find that specific post. Sorry.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

BookofNick

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 04:57:50 PM

There is not. At least not from them directly. Some countries require them to use DHL, as their local mail service doesn't allow them to ship silver to those countries. DHL is more expensive so you have to pay more for shipping. This has been explained in this thread but I'm on my phone so it's a bit hard to find that specific post. Sorry.

That's strange, because I was able to order their 1/10 coins for shipping around 14 EUR. Different shipping requirement for this particular coin? Look: http://imgur.com/MBLt0SS

Chris_Sabian
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 05:09:54 PM

That's strange, because I was able to order their 1/10 coins for shipping around 14 EUR. Different shipping requirement for this particular coin? Look: http://imgur.com/MBLt0SS

The issue has to do with the silver in the coin.  Postal services have different rules about sending precious metals vs 'ordinary' metals to different countries.  The weight difference between a 1/10 bass coin and 1 btc silver coins is trivial.
BookofNick

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 05:50:37 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2016, 03:45:22 AM by Cyrus

Ah okay, that's seems like a strange rule, but I get it now. Just have to decide if I want to suck it up and pay that shipping cost for the coin. It sure does look nice...

Chris_Sabian
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 07:23:46 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2016, 03:46:10 AM by Cyrus

Ah okay, that's seems like a strange rule, but I get it now. Just have to decide if I want to suck it up and pay that shipping cost for the coin. It sure does look nice...

Depending on which country you are in, there was a group-buy that being hosted (not sure if it still on-going or not) by a few members.  The silver coin would be shipped from Finland to UK (much cheaper shipping) and then from UK to USA / Canada since there aren't rules about shipping silver from UK to USA.  You might want to ask around.  Shipping would be painful to pay.
BookofNick

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 07:26:02 PM

The issue has to do with the silver in the coin.  Postal services have different rules about sending precious metals vs 'ordinary' metals to different countries.  The weight difference between a 1/10 bass coin and 1 btc silver coins is trivial.

Depending on which country you are in, there was a group-buy that being hosted (not sure if it still on-going or not) by a few members.  The silver coin would be shipped from Finland to UK (much cheaper shipping) and then from UK to USA / Canada since there aren't rules about shipping silver from UK to USA.  You might want to ask around.  Shipping would be painful to pay.
[/quote]

Sweet! If anyone knows about the group buy, PM me. I'm in.

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 08:49:38 PM

The group buy is hosted by ezeminer and can be found here. It also doesn't go through the UK anymore as it has the same problem as the USA. The group buy now goes through me. Grin

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Technomage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 09:40:48 PM

I got my Denarium Custom Value Coin yesterday and I'm a bit bummed about it. Don't get me wrong the packaging is amazing, I like the little box you get for the coin and the design is nice. But, my coin was smudged. It looks like someone pressed their thumb on the coin and then tried to remove it, very unsuccessfully... I tried to take a picture of it as good as possible (which is pretty damn hard as the coin is so damn shiny).

Hello! Thanks for the feedback. The quality of the Custom coins is no better than the previous series - some coins are better than others though. We have quality control and initially your coin seems to be one that should not have passed quality control. But in order to verify this I'd ask you to send an email to store(at)denarium.com and also please take a picture of the coin without the top part of the capsule as it is very difficult for us to judge the coin's actual condition based on that picture alone.

It is likely that this is a refund case in which case we can send a new coin or do a refund. But let's handle that via email.

Generally speaking we had to rush the Custom coins a little bit due to the Christmas market but with the 1 BTC coin we are doing things differently. As it is a premium coin we are making sure the quality is good.

Technomage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 09:44:18 PM

About the shipping. We have recently added new couriers so shipping is way cheaper to many countries. We can ship brass coins with very decent prices to anywhere now. With silver coins it is still difficult because the restrictions are so strict with silver products. But for all the countries that were previously on the non-restricted list and had decent shipping for silver coins - it is now way cheaper than it used to be. The only situation where we have expensive shipping now is when it is a country on the silver restricted list and the customer is buying a silver coin.

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 10:01:03 PM

But in order to verify this I'd ask you to send an email to store(at)denarium.com and also please take a picture of the coin without the top part of the capsule as it is very difficult for us to judge the coin's actual condition based on that picture alone.
I will, but it will be hard to take good clear pictures as the coin is so damn shiny. I'll send you all the pictures I have and make more when needed once I get back home (on Wednesday).

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: