Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:18:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟CLOSING SALE🌟 [DENARIUM] | Next Gen Physical Bitcoins 🌟CLOSING SOON🌟  (Read 56301 times)
Technomage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1056

Affordable Physical Bitcoins - Denarium.com

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 10:43:52 AM

I've replied to the PM's and also we have Mitchell's email, processing is understandably slower during weekends though. Picks up during the week. Smiley

Denarium closing sale discounts now up to 43%! Check out our products from here!
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 11:02:31 AM

I've replied to the PM's and also we have Mitchell's email, processing is understandably slower during weekends though. Picks up during the week. Smiley
Don't worry, I'm not in a hurry whatsoever. Wink

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
Technomage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 03:01:49 PM

Small update. The production of the Denarium 1 BTC is a bit slower than expected due to the higher quality requirements. The current ETA is that shipping starts at the end of January. Unlikely that we would be able to ship before the last week of January. But the last week is still realistic.

And we have all other products directly in stock for quick shipping!

Denarium closing sale discounts now up to 43%! Check out our products from here!
Technomage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 07:26:32 PM

Alright guys, you're in for a treat. We have decided to start a January Sale with a 25% discount on everything!

Use discount code "january25" in the shopping cart to enable the discount.

You can order from https://denarium.com/.

Discount is applied to the physical coins themselves and the CoinBoxes. Not applied to the bitcoin value loaded into the coins and can't be combined with our bulk discounts.

The sale is on for the whole month!

hephaist0s

Activity: 711
Merit: 532

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 05:19:56 PM

Great sale! Just placed an order.

Tips graciously accepted on my behalf by Mr. Pig. | object2212.com | BTC:1H78y8FVeQrWY6KnxA6WLFQGUoajCuiMAu | ETH:0x3c1bC39EC7F3f6b26ACb6eeeEFe7dE2f486a72E9
Technomage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 07:35:03 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2016, 07:56:03 PM by Technomage

Chronos Crypto has published a new Denarium product review! Check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddBPGTMWzjk

And remember the January 25% Discount. Use coupon code "january25" in the shopping cart to enable the discount.

bit7coin

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

If we still play everything means not so badly!

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 05:57:28 AM

Hi, for me it is beautiful words, but no more, and the reason in the following, isnt present responsibility on delivery of a coin to the customer! The client - 100% an advance payment, payment of post services of 100%, result - a usual set of figures 1000000219268B2C – international shipment (Finland → Ukraine), really sent it? my children received the letter from Finland from Santa Claus in 10 days! and when the coin will come??? month? two months? six months? in 2017? a problem in what? - I am not a materialist! I am fan Bitkoyn, why to use post services of that organization which doesnt cope with the duties? the result today negative, mail broken a bitcoin isnt present, money isnt present, how many to wait - it isnt known. everything is shrouded in mystery.

Yours faithfully to you and to your business.
Technomage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 12:00:53 PM

Hi, for me it is beautiful words, but no more, and the reason in the following, isnt present responsibility on delivery of a coin to the customer! The client - 100% an advance payment, payment of post services of 100%, result - a usual set of figures 1000000219268B2C – international shipment (Finland → Ukraine), really sent it? my children received the letter from Finland from Santa Claus in 10 days! and when the coin will come??? month? two months? six months? in 2017? a problem in what? - I am not a materialist! I am fan Bitkoyn, why to use post services of that organization which doesnt cope with the duties? the result today negative, mail broken a bitcoin isnt present, money isnt present, how many to wait - it isnt known. everything is shrouded in mystery.

Hello sir,

Spamming about this in forums/youtube/whatever is not helping us deliver your coins or refund your money. You need to send us an email to store(at)denarium.com so we know better what this is about and what to do. What you are doing now is not helping at all.

Sometimes packages get lost in mail and we always resend or refund every order! No money is lost or will be lost. In the case of Christmas packages we actually do extra refunds.

bit7coin

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 06:01:51 PM

hey hi! thanks for the answer. I have a good patience, I am taught to wait our Chinese partners, parcels and letters from China reach in 45-75 days. But you dont rejoice, I will wait for exactly a month as it is Finland, very close.)) You dont understand it a big souvenir as a gift for my friend - it is a pity that so turned out, people perceive iron as gold that with it do. I hope for the best. thanks. Wink

bit7coin

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 05:52:14 AM

Hello!so how many I should wait for the ordered coin? what is the time? who will be responsible for everything?thanks.

Technomage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 07:47:49 PM

Hello!so how many I should wait for the ordered coin? what is the time? who will be responsible for everything?thanks.

As I have already said, please email store(at)denarium.com and tell us more details. At this point in time I don't even know which order you are talking about, so I can not help. Let me repeat: I don't know what you are talking about. Please email us with your order number and tell us in detail what has happened - then we will handle it accordingly. With this information I can't do anything about your order.

This is the last time I'm answering your messages anywhere else other than email. The reason is that I can't verify that you're actually a customer at all unless you send us a message from a source which you used to make a purchase. Your Bitcointalk account is unfortunately not linked to any order.

I'm also going to start reporting to moderators about this if you continue to spam here without actually contacting our company at all through proper channels.

PS. If anyone else is looking at this and going "what is going on?", this guy has spammed Facebook, Bitcointalk, YouTube and Reddit continuously for days and I still don't know what he is even talking about even though I've now approximately 6 times told him to email us so we can know what order he is even talking about. I'm just running out of patience soon.

bit7coin

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 11:08:32 AM

As I have already said, please email store(at)denarium.com and tell us more details. At this point in time I don't even know which order you are talking about, so I can not help. Let me repeat: I don't know what you are talking about. Please email us with your order number and tell us in detail what has happened - then we will handle it accordingly. With this information I can't do anything about your order.

This is the last time I'm answering your messages anywhere else other than email. The reason is that I can't verify that you're actually a customer at all unless you send us a message from a source which you used to make a purchase. Your Bitcointalk account is unfortunately not linked to any order.

I'm also going to start reporting to moderators about this if you continue to spam here without actually contacting our company at all through proper channels.

PS. If anyone else is looking at this and going "what is going on?", this guy has spammed Facebook, Bitcointalk, YouTube and Reddit continuously for days and I still don't know what he is even talking about even though I've now approximately 6 times told him to email us so we can know what order he is even talking about. I'm just running out of patience soon.
Dear friend! I received a coin. thanks.

Technomage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 05:48:04 PM

I'm certainly glad to hear that! Very good. Smiley

bit7coin

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 06:09:35 PM

I'm certainly glad to hear that! Very good. Smiley
BTC👌👍✌😆

bit7coin

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:24:04 AM

How to use a bitcoin of a coin of Dinarium and where, the purse of Mycelium works and sees on an OR code a bitcoin in Dinarium coin, but peeps that I cant use a bitcoin. How it is correct to make it? thanks.

bit7coin

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 02:53:00 AM

hey I cant remove a bitcoin from a coin! you dont answer for what reason and how to make it? im looking forward to hearing from you.

CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 02:56:15 AM

Beginning to be quite spammy... If the thread has completed its mission maybe locking it makes sense?
bit7coin

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 04:28:24 AM

How to make it? why to me guesses and riddles? I have to know as it everything works! im looking forward to hearing from you. give joking apart!

wttbs
Legendary

Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 08:04:51 AM

How to make it? why to me guesses and riddles? I have to know as it everything works! im looking forward to hearing from you. give joking apart!
Please stop spamming this thread  Tongue . If you have any questions about your Denarium coin(s) just send Denarium an email, they have great support and will answer your EMAIL very fast.
bit7coin

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 09:38:49 AM

Please stop spamming this thread  Tongue . If you have any questions about your Denarium coin(s) just send Denarium an email, they have great support and will answer your EMAIL very fast.
at present I have no problems, I took the bitcoin from coins, I gave gifts to the friends. regarding spam - you are spam! it is necessary to do to people the normal instruction and in three main languages and then there will be no questions. for the rest an order, thanks to the Denarium team, everything is excellent.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: