Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:59:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How I can earn from the Signature campaign?  (Read 21377 times)
sponz

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 02:50:36 PM

can my rank joined Signature campaign
Nas

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 04:20:22 PM

Yes but rates are very low for Newbies. According to this thread you can join Bitcoin Scratchticket, Bitin.io, 777Coin, SteadyTurtle or Plinkopot campaigns.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
Kemben

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 04:26:01 PM

Jut wait until your account reach jr.member or member, coz if you join now the rate for newbie rank it's to small.

Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 04:41:07 PM

Jut wait until your account reach jr.member or member, coz if you join now the rate for newbie rank it's to small.
Wrong, you can't just wait for get higher rank. You have to make a posts to increase your activity every 2 weeks. Grin

Read about activity on here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.msg1861412#msg1861412

faucet used to be profitable
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 08:30:24 PM

better you join signature campaign when become jr.member, i'm not say you can't join signature camp but payment for newbie rate is too low. it's all up to you
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 04:23:50 AM

hello every body !!!!! I'm also an newbie and I want to earn plz can anyone explain and help me to earn botcoin HuhHuh

Did you read the thread? Asking these questions when the answers are contained within this thread (and multiple times over due to people chasing their thread counts) is not setting you up well to being accepted by a signature campaign. You can't make meaningless comments like this, when the answers are directly in front of you and expect to get paid for it.

And did you read the thread?

which signature does accept newbies?

Or did you?

Why don't you Newbie folks spend 10 minutes reading the thread you're posting on? Why don't you bother to check out the links that are provided by others in here (that were posted for YOUR benefit)?

I'll wait for an answer....

Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 02:33:08 PM

Wrong, you can't just wait for get higher rank. You have to make a posts to increase your activity every 2 weeks. Grin

Read about activity on here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.msg1861412#msg1861412
Yeah we all know that, maybe he means that keep on posting so that you can earn activity points and you can get higher rank. Next time elaborate your statement so that they will not misunderstood you.
Landplop

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Don't feed the trolls

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 10:04:24 AM

rank up ur account first then join a signature camp and keep posting to earn, very simple Smiley

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● REGISTER NOW and GET 1000 DOGE for FREE!  >>
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 10:27:07 AM

Join any signiture campaign from services and follow there rules. like 20 constructive post will be paid... you will earn depends on your rank... You will earn much if your rank is hinger......
Constructive post just like mine....
Santoso

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 05:02:33 PM

Yeah right, joining signature campaign at the newbie rank only earn very small payment. Keep on posting first to reach a higher rank min Jr. Member or higher to earn more in sig campaign. But it doesn't mean as a newbie you can't join. That is just optional.
For joining in signature campaign you can search for some campaign which allowing newbies to join then follow the rules they offer. Post constructive posts usually min 20 posts and you will get paid. Simple yet requiring creativity.
GrandmaJean

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 05:33:43 PM

rank up ur account first then join a signature camp and keep posting to earn, very simple Smiley
it might be much easier if he would decide to buy the accounts instead of leveling up his new one though its my thoughts only
sana9821

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 07:05:44 PM

you should post from your account here and be a really active member here to reach higher ranks after some time when you do that you have to join sig campaign to be paid

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 07:06:34 PM

it might be much easier if he would decide to buy the accounts instead of leveling up his new one though its my thoughts only

I don't suggest buying accounts.   Raising an account will always be better.   And you gain knowledge from your time on the forums.

If you use a bought account a lot of them are crap farmed posts.  This means not all people will want you if you buy an account and have bad post quality.  Yes some will get away with buying, but it really should not be supported as far as for signature campaigns.
Dotakels

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 03:46:24 PM

I don't suggest buying accounts.   Raising an account will always be better.   And you gain knowledge from your time on the forums.

If you use a bought account a lot of them are crap farmed posts.  This means not all people will want you if you buy an account and have bad post quality.  Yes some will get away with buying, but it really should not be supported as far as for signature campaigns.
youre definitely correct. from time to time using your own account and you ranked up your account up to sr. or maybe hero member, theres so many things that you may learned and also you will have a friends that may help you in the time when you are down or you can borrow to them in case of need coins urgently.
rivoke
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 03:50:19 PM

youre definitely correct. from time to time using your own account and you ranked up your account up to sr. or maybe hero member, theres so many things that you may learned and also you will have a friends that may help you in the time when you are down or you can borrow to them in case of need coins urgently.

Human greed as always and we can't stop that. They want to claim more and never get satisfied. Everyone can having more than 1 account but there will be some risk for it so think wisely
tyrexs

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 06:12:15 AM

you can join signature campaign even you just create account but the problem is payment rate for newbie account is not big 

trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2015, 06:15:41 AM

Hello to all

I am newbie here guys, can you tells me how to earn from Signature Compaign, hope you guys help me...thanks

you need only take action, if u only ask
howto join, how to earn how to blablabla

you never get what you wont

after you open this thread you never comeback to action

you need only action

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 10:34:32 AM

Human greed as always and we can't stop that. They want to claim more and never get satisfied. Everyone can having more than 1 account but there will be some risk for it so think wisely

We cannot stop greed.  But the funny part is likely some of them will buy accounts full of "one liners" like thanks or my favorite is offtopics like favorite drink.  Gee every day they say what they drink.   

These accounts will apply to a "good" sig campaign and be turned down.   Yes a few will make it through but most of the farmed accounts really are quite crappy.  I wish everyone would enjoy the forums and not try to fast track.  But I do see why one would be wanting to fast track, I highly suggest them thinking twice before doing it.
Dotakels

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 05:02:46 PM

We cannot stop greed.  But the funny part is likely some of them will buy accounts full of "one liners" like thanks or my favorite is offtopics like favorite drink.  Gee every day they say what they drink.   

These accounts will apply to a "good" sig campaign and be turned down.   Yes a few will make it through but most of the farmed accounts really are quite crappy.  I wish everyone would enjoy the forums and not try to fast track.  But I do see why one would be wanting to fast track, I highly suggest them thinking twice before doing it.
what do you mean fast track? i didn't know what is it? and i didn't heard about what they do or something that you make angry with them.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 08:33:54 PM

what do you mean fast track? i didn't know what is it? and i didn't heard about what they do or something that you make angry with them.

Fast track as in buying an account.  It fast tracks them to a certain level, but as you can see from my posts I personally am very against this for just getting on a sig campaign.

I think you should get an account and raise it from newbie to whatever.  But I could be old fashioned.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: