Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 02:52:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ➨➨ CryptoSplit.com Sig Campaign ➨ Full/Senior/Hero/Legendary ➨ Up to 0.10BTC/Week!!  (Read 3976 times)
CoinFriend

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

support.

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 10:51:11 AM

Who fairly deserve the remaining escrowed funds in your opinion?

Despite whatever ethical arguments anyone has - the remaining escrowed funds should be given as per outlined by the original escrow agreement (usually the original owner of the funds). Not doing so (even while it might be viewed as justice for scammers) would be a violation of an agreement, meaning an escrow can't be trusted to do what they agree upon.

I understand your writing. But an escrow has to prevent crime like all other people should do!
Otherwise i can fund a escrow for helping me to rob a bank. (But i shouldn't call it helping.) I can give him money that he pay people who talk with the bank and security personal while i open the safe by a illegal way and rob the money of all. (Also the money of the people who are paid by my escrow). Do you think i will come back to my escrow to get the remaining funds? No, i have no reason, because i have much money as before. The escrow agreement is the thing for the purpose and i have misused the escrows honesty for my own profit.
And i am sure the escrow will contact the police after such a case happened. But maybe not if i have a hidden deal with the escrow and the remaining fund are high enough for him.
But finally it is more worth, if the escrow show trust to thousands of people and violate his agreement that he have with only one. This could be the best and honest promotion him and his future activity. There is nothing unethical or unfair. And it would be fair... Because the scammer "CryptoSplit" has violated an agreement before and has scammed a lot of people.

Surly not i. But hey, it is not fairly if someone try to pay others with robbed money. Especially if he know or find out that it was stolen...
And then he try to make deals to pay less of the stolen money!
Please think about your comment and think about who you try to protect with your comment.

He is doing what looks to a fair resolution - the signature campaign has ended with the closure of the site and he's paying you for all the days you were present in the campaign. Just because you choose to advertise beyond that point doesn't mean you are owed anything. Secondly, unless he has a clear intention to keep the coins - I wouldn't assume he's try to avoid paying out - he's following what makes sense and is fair - your being paid for the term of the agreement which has been cut short.

Finally, once again it isn't simply just because OP is a scammer that you can claim a full payment. It is irrelevant - you are being paid for the services you rendered and the time course - which has been shortened and hence a shortened payment.

Honestly, you can keep trying all you like - I don't hear anyone else agreeing.

And here, please read my and all the other posts in the whole thread. Then you should understand that here is something wrong.
And if i look at your last post, i can see you have searched the address with the funds on the blockchain. If the escrow really want to give the money back, he can do this by sending it to the address where the money comes from.

I don't think that Mr. Quickseller looks for a fair resolution. He is not a fair guy! Please read my posts before. He give negative feedback to people who never contacted him!
Why do you mean that he is fair and following what makes sense?
And the term of agreement is editable at any time. I said this before.
I don't like talk with you about nonsense. You only support the acting of the escrow and i don't ask why!
Thanks again for your meaning and comments. But they don't help to find a fair solution.

- https://www.cryptopia.co.nz  - your one stop crypto shop  -
Exchange, Mineshaft, Marketplace and much more. Check it out Smiley
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 11:59:44 AM

Username: srgkrgkj
Post Count as of Enrolment: 788
Rank as of Enrolment: Senior member
Payment Address: 1HzwCYo9Lc5RadqFZUHaUb99TRJpQU42SH
Fixed or Pay By Post: pay per post

srgkrgkj
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 12:01:09 PM

am i enrolled ?

marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 12:03:43 PM

am i enrolled ?

You should read a little bit of the thread first maybe Tongue
CoinFriend

support.

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 12:05:07 PM

am i enrolled ?

hey man, please read the thread. The CryptoSplit website is scam !!!
This signature campaign is over and closed since few days.

srgkrgkj
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 12:06:27 PM

;( i cant get in anywhere lol

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 2337

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:12:26 PM

The week period is now over. The OP was made on April 11, 2015, 03:20:17 PM and it is now April 18, 2015, 03:50:59 PM. The only remaining participant CoinFriend, did not make the required number of posts according to the terms of the campaign/escrow agreement and as a result payment was not made. As per his above post, he rejected the prorated payment and as a result payment was not made.

As per the escrow agreement participants were to make at least 15 posts outside of within a week:
Games and Rounds
All Foreign Boards except for Russia. This means posting in the Russian foreign board WILL be counted.
Meta
Off-Topic
Beginners & Help
Any signature campaign thread

He made a total of 20 posts in the last week, however 7 posts were in this thread, 3 posts were in off topic, and 1 was in games & rounds, leaving a net of 9 posts that I can count (many of which are short one-liners which probably shouldn't be counted anyway but that does not affect the outcome).

I will not continue to guarantee payment for signature campaign participants so if anyone new enrolls they will need to rely on the OP to pay them which I think is unlikely considering the fact they have already scammed.

I will continue holding the escrowed funds until I hear from someone who can prove to be the OP or the escrow fee uses up all the funds.
CoinFriend

support.

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 05:36:13 PM

I will not continue to guarantee payment for signature campaign participants so if anyone new enrolls they will need to rely on the OP to pay them which I think is unlikely considering the fact they have already scammed.

I will continue holding the escrowed funds until I hear from someone who can prove to be the OP or the escrow fee uses up all the funds.
LOL. Nothing to say about this...
Only you helped the scammer and you are willing to give him the money back.

And again, you didn't respond to my writing! Your post counting and calculation is not acceptable!

By the way, CryptoSplit has deleted his giveaway thread. Your calculation according to my amount of posts (that you sent via PM) can't be true, because i wrote in this thread a hand full of posts...
And further, your calculation is not acceptable. Because your escrow agreement is editable at ay time. The creator of the campaign didn't respond to this. And all users have enrolled in a fixed payment...
But now, nearly one week later, there is no plausible reason why you offer a prorated payment. (Only for taking more as your own profit.)

Yeah and nice for checking what i write, but i am really not interested to advertise scam! And i know that posts in this thread not counts.
And yeah, you work unprofessional. You checked my posts on other threads only. But i have changed the link of the signature after the scam was clear! You can't pay me in this case!

And again, it is a shame that you are willing to pay me for advertising scam! You try to count my whole posts and you check if a payment is possible today! Even after the scam is clear now nearly whole week! And! ou write things like this: "if anyone new enrolls they will need to rely on the OP to pay them" today!
I don't want robbed money. But you want it...

The best what you can do now is. Give the money to the right owners and don't wait for a respond from CryptoSplit! Nobody on the forum can check it, if CryptoSplit contact you somehow in real or not!
And don't wait until the fee has made it all to your money! (By the way, that is the only thing you want "the sunshine in your pocket")

Go to the police and tell them all the things you know about people who provide scam websites on the internet. This is the best option to prevent scam on the internet. You have the closed contact to them!
But it seems that you like it as long you can take profit from it...

And some other point, my last word on this thread.
It would be the only fair option if anybody who was a part of this campaign (inclusive the escrow) get the same part of the fund that you hold from CrypoSplit, in case of a scam!
At this way is every participant would be compensate in the same fair way! Because everyone was misused to produce higher rewards for scam, that CryptoSplit has planned!
But why ever, in your agreement you wrote that you pay less and only a small part if the site has scammed.
And i can't not find out today, if you added this point after or before my enrollment!

If you feel that everything went smoothly and was handled professionally then feel free to leave trust feedback, and/or post a review on my escrow thread, and/or leave me a tip at the escrow fee address for this campaign (1AWgc2RCry4hk1VAG1EzQ52uQD4k8Pqqfc).

Yeah and for sure, you can have trust feedback and some posts on your escrow thread also.
But i don't give you a tip, because you hold enough stolen money from CryptoSplit.

arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 06:07:51 PM

Your post counting and calculation is not acceptable!

how is that his post counting and calculation not acceptable? he didnt break any rules that have been set on stone here at OP since 11th april 2015

Disallowed Sections:
All posts in the following boards will not be counted:
- Games and Rounds
- All Foreign Boards except for Russia. This means posting in the Russian foreign board WILL be counted.
- Meta
- Off-Topic
- Beginners & Help
- Posting in this thread and other signature campaign threads are NOT PERMITTED.

Campaign Rules:
- No spamming, in order to prevent spamming all posts are character counted and must contain AT LEAST 35 Characters.

From what I personally counted ( rought counting for some posts), you have 25 posts before the quickseller posted his calculations
7 posts in this thread
5 posts in off topic

so 25-12 = 13 , with the minimum of 15 posts you dont qualify for the payment, so it is a correct decision to not pay you

He didnt help them and he got his own point of view why he is willing to give the money back to them and also why are you willing to advertise a scammer's site?

It would be the only fair option if anybody who was a part of this campaign (inclusive the escrow) get the same part of the fund that you hold from CrypoSplit, in case of a scam!

Not a fair point , since all except you have agreed with the prorated payment, I dont think the sites owe anything to the campaign participants . You just want a free money aint you?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
CoinFriend

support.

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 08:33:23 PM

Your post counting and calculation is not acceptable!

how is that his post counting and calculation not acceptable? he didnt break any rules that have been set on stone here at OP since 11th april 2015

Disallowed Sections:
All posts in the following boards will not be counted:
- Games and Rounds
- All Foreign Boards except for Russia. This means posting in the Russian foreign board WILL be counted.
- Meta
- Off-Topic
- Beginners & Help
- Posting in this thread and other signature campaign threads are NOT PERMITTED.

Campaign Rules:
- No spamming, in order to prevent spamming all posts are character counted and must contain AT LEAST 35 Characters.

From what I personally counted ( rought counting for some posts), you have 25 posts before the quickseller posted his calculations
7 posts in this thread
5 posts in off topic

so 25-12 = 13 , with the minimum of 15 posts you dont qualify for the payment, so it is a correct decision to not pay you

first, the calculation is not acceptable. Because it is possible that he changed his escrow agreement. I can't be sure and i can't find out this!
Also it is also possible for me that i change my amount of posts for enrollment. But i can't do this, because CryptoSplit has quoted my enrollment post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1021240.msg11060718#msg11060718
The escrow agreement is not quoted until today.

second, CryptoSplit has deleted one of his threads before he run away and and a hand full of my posts are gone due to this!

But i wrote this all in the posts before. Now i spend my time and repeat the same...
And further, i don't want stolen money!!!

He didnt help them and he got his own point of view why he is willing to give the money back to them and also why are you willing to advertise a scammer's site?

Have i talked to you by my words? Are you Qickseller?
Your comment don't change anything and supports only his point of view. This point of view you don't explain. And also Quickseller can't explain his point of view exactly. He means only, he can't scam a scammer!
But this means in other words, he help the scammer and try to get the biggest reward out of this situation.

And hey, you can't use my signature to reach the scam site since CryptoSplit run away.
I don't advertise the scammer's site! I talk all the time against this!
And i think Quickseller and his escrow service is misused by CryptoSplit. Otherwise he support this scam...
Many points let me think this!

But i think i wrote this already in my posts before. You should read the whole thread before you post. And you should ask if you something not understand. I know my english is not the finest.

Not a fair point , since all except you have agreed with the prorated payment, I dont think the sites owe anything to the campaign participants . You just want a free money aint you?

So what you don't understand. I am not sure that i have agreed with the prorated payment! I haven't quoted his post. Next time i will be smarter...

Ad how do you mean this?
I dont think the sites owe anything to the campaign participants.
You say something but not more?
The site owe a lot, not only to the campaign participants!

And please what is free money for you?
I work hard for money! Money isn't free! Even bitcoin is not for free!
Have i missed a part where i can get money for free in a honest way and without work?
And again, i don't want a payment from stolen money!
But ask yourself why i do this all!

All this what i write is to show some problems.
For example, let people know that Quickseller support scam, even if he talk on against scammer (maybe small scammer). He try to take profit due to this and from this situation. And finally he do nothing against this, or to prevent this.
He is not a fair and honest guy. ( simple look at the trust rating he give to other people! He give a negative feedback without having a deal with a person. and the persons never talked to him! i know this from different sources, not only the ratings that i read on his account) Why should he now acting fair in this campaign and as a escrow?
Yeah and finally i know, "Light" and "arallmuus" talking only against me. They use quotes against me. They have no understanding for the whole situation. But they say nothing against the escrow service or the scam site... 

All this i do and find out for free! Without a payment!
Nobody can pay me for honesty! But i know some people accept money for lies!
And some other lie only for money.
Bitcoin needs a lot more honesty! My reward are happy bitcoin user! That i work for, also not for free!
And i don't want a payment for the my membership in this campaign.
Doing something against scam is much more worth!
And again, i repeat myself:
But i have changed the link of the signature after the scam was clear! You can't pay me in this case!

CoinFriend

support.

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 08:52:36 PM

@ all
The biggest unanswered question is...

Why has Quickseller only provide a OPTION for a prorated payment in case of a scam?
Fair, honest and right would be only a complete stop of the whole campaign. A scam is absolute inacceptable! Also his option is inacceptable, because it allows me to do further advertisment of the scam site.
And he missed to inform how he handle the remaining funds in case of a scam.

The next question is, why i am the only participant of this campaign who think so?
Are all the others happy with the money they got from him?

THX for reading,
THX for thinking,
THX for understanding,
CoinFriend.

ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 09:27:23 PM

Here is what i think:

1. OP doesn't deserve the money, because it doesn't belong to him

2. SIgnature campaign participants have a right yet, small in the amount, calculated on above standard rate.

3. Those who got scammed has a higher claim since the amount originally belongs to them. Since it is difficult to establish genuine claims (from fake ones), and since it requires considerable time and effort on the part of the person to make a fair decision (he can also charge a fee for doing it), it comes the thiird best alternative.
it is to be noted that escrow will have a higher claim over the amount than the participants, and he will ahve the right to decide on which to choose.

4. The two best alternatives that remain is
a. Doing what is professionally justifiable.
Go with the terms of the agreement. (Give partial amount to participants, and the rest as per terms)

b. Go with what is ethically right.
Since none of the stakeholders can be established to have a reasonable claim over the funds, the funds may be given as donation for a good cause. (after deducting a reasonable amount to participants and escrow)
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 09:25:12 PM

Here is what i think:

1. OP doesn't deserve the money, because it doesn't belong to him

2. SIgnature campaign participants have a right yet, small in the amount, calculated on above standard rate.

3. Those who got scammed has a higher claim since the amount originally belongs to them. Since it is difficult to establish genuine claims (from fake ones), and since it requires considerable time and effort on the part of the person to make a fair decision (he can also charge a fee for doing it), it comes the thiird best alternative.
it is to be noted that escrow will have a higher claim over the amount than the participants, and he will ahve the right to decide on which to choose.

4. The two best alternatives that remain is
a. Doing what is professionally justifiable.
Go with the terms of the agreement. (Give partial amount to participants, and the rest as per terms)

b. Go with what is ethically right.
Since none of the stakeholders can be established to have a reasonable claim over the funds, the funds may be given as donation for a good cause. (after deducting a reasonable amount to participants and escrow)

I have a genuine claim to my Doge not returned, I can prove it right now.

http://imgbox.com/cCeudZY9

And its gone.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 2337

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 09:52:23 PM

I am not refunding CryptoSplit's investors. That was not what the escrowed funds were intended for. I do not engage in social justice.
CoinFriend

support.

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 11:04:07 PM

I am not refunding CryptoSplit's investors. That was not what the escrowed funds were intended for. I do not engage in social justice.

Yeah, how i already say. The funds are for helping to advertize fraud!
And the best part. The escrow writes in the escrow agreement that he assume that the advertised site turn into a scam.

So lets think a little bit. It is possible that Quickseller is CryptoSplit?
Also it could be possible that they have a hidden deal. He helped also producing the signatures for this campaign.
My Question is, what exactly know Quickseller about CryptoSplit?
Why he assume that this investment game site turn into a scam?

And how has he hedged in the case of fraud?
What happens in the case of fraud with the money?
This point is missing in the escrow agreement, although he writes that a scam is possible!
Did he write the partial payment for the participants only to get more profit for himself?
Was he thinking he could get the bigest profit by doing this?

Did he excluded somehow that CryptoSplit could maybe belong to a terrorist organization?
Have you record some personal information about CryptoSplit and the people behind this site?
So Mr. Quickseller. Please tell us something, what do you know exactly about your businesses Partner?
Or should i go with my questions direct to a authority?
Ignorance does not protect against punishment!

sincerely,
CoinFriend

onewiseguy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 01:08:35 AM

Yeah, how i already say. The funds are for helping to advertize fraud!
And the best part. The escrow writes in the escrow agreement that he assume that the advertised site turn into a scam.

So lets think a little bit. It is possible that Quickseller is CryptoSplit?
Also it could be possible that they have a hidden deal. He helped also producing the signatures for this campaign.
My Question is, what exactly know Quickseller about CryptoSplit?
Why he assume that this investment game site turn into a scam?

And how has he hedged in the case of fraud?
What happens in the case of fraud with the money?
This point is missing in the escrow agreement, although he writes that a scam is possible!
Did he write the partial payment for the participants only to get more profit for himself?
Was he thinking he could get the bigest profit by doing this?

Did he excluded somehow that CryptoSplit could maybe belong to a terrorist organization?
Have you record some personal information about CryptoSplit and the people behind this site?
So Mr. Quickseller. Please tell us something, what do you know exactly about your businesses Partner?
Or should i go with my questions direct to a authority?
Ignorance does not protect against punishment!

sincerely,
CoinFriend

Your going to far now friend. let it go man.

Simple he escrowed just in case when it turns into a scam the campaign folks wont get burnt. For promoting a scam.
CoinFriend

support.

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 02:39:21 PM

Your going to far now friend. let it go man.

Simple he escrowed just in case when it turns into a scam the campaign folks wont get burnt. For promoting a scam.

What, to far?
Hey man, aprils fouls day is long gone.
I think some people look and think not far enough! They are blind, because of the dollar symbols in the eyes maybe.

The big question is, what has he escrowed in real and what he know in detail?
Was it only a simple scam site due to some people lost money?
Or is more behind this kind of sites and the people who organize ponzi games?

The game/investment or whatever this is seems to me is only one side of the whole that is happen in real. Because this kind of arrangement provides a lot more opportunities, they are not visable and advertised for the mass!

What do you know exactly about laundering of stolen bitcoins?
And i didn't mean the bitcoins that are stolen due to this ponzi site! More i mean bitcoins from exchanges and so on...

Money laundering opportunities exist not only in the darknet.
Please read for example this article for some inspiration. Then count one and one together...
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/launder-stolen-bitcoins/

If you are clever then you will begin to think that it is possible that the bitcointalk forum help laundering stolen bitcoins!

All the newbies and not far thinking users who play/invest on those sites, as well the users who escrow advertising campaigns for this are maybe not able to understand what could going on in real. And for sure, it must not count for all ponzi game sites...

But hey, i really wounder why this admin/mod (BadBear) who marked the account of CryptoSplit with a negative trust feedback has not banned his account? I know that this admin has banned a newbie for ref link spam for two weeks. And for further two weeks as the newbie has created a alt account!
But what is more bad, ref link spam or running a scam site (with a possible opportunety to launder stolen bitcoins)?
So i really ask why he didn't ban a "probable known" scammer and leave only negative trust on his account (which is not visible for unregistered users, as well for user who are not loggt in).

So now, please tell me again why i should let it go?

Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 12:03:32 PM

Read this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiduciary

I need your e-mail  and contact details for my solicitor, he said  I have case against you, also I will be granted legal aid (I do not pay to sue)

We can both exchange names and telephone numbers.

And its gone.
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 6675

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 02:21:34 PM

Anyone had seen OP was online ? And this is surely scam signature campaign and scam Ponzi I don't know why you guys still digging this thread?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: