Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:40:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Got my ROI some days ago...  (Read 2919 times)
jstyler (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:25:24 PM

Hi there.

I reached my Bitcoin Mining ROI some days ago, which is pretty fantastic.
So these guys who are saying it isn't a profitable business, they're mostly wrong.
Always depends on power fees, mining rig costs, etc.

I personally mine on BitcoinCloudServices, but i don't know if they are really scam.
I just made my ROI with BitcoinCloudServices, which is a good sign.

Someone else already reached the ROI? It just interests me..

# if this is the wrong section for this, please move.

Greets,
jstyler.

contact me for advertisement

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:27:00 PM

Did you get ROI with an Cloud mining service? Or some ASIC?

Maybe be more specific.

I got ROI from various old hardwares S3 and KNC Jupiters, etc.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jstyler (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:28:08 PM

Maybe be more specific.

Got my ROI on Cloud Mining.
Because we have too much power fees in my country for an own rig.

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:57:59 PM

Maybe be more specific.

I think cloud mining goes in different section but not 100 percent sure.

And you are lucky on cloud ROI most turn into ponzi.  I personally would not touch that site I've never heard of it.  Do you have proof of ROI?

1.4 BTC for 1T and a year of it running sounds way to good to be true. - https://www.bitcoincloudservices.com/product/bitcoin-cloud-mining-contract/
llanillo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:01:23 PM

Its nice that you got ROI, I iinvested in genesis mining and have not recovered not even half, and I've lost a lot of time, and the worst is that every time I get less bitcoins, I think I will not get the ROI.  Embarrassed

TIDEX ▬▬ .CRYPTO COINS AND ASSET TRADING. ▬▬ TIDEX
▬▬▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▬▬
NEW EXCHANGE   ZERO FEES
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:10:36 PM

Maybe be more specific.

And you are lucky on cloud ROI most turn into ponzi.  I personally would not touch that site I've never heard of it.  Do you have proof of ROI?

1.4 BTC for 1T and a year of it running sounds way to good to be true. - https://www.bitcoincloudservices.com/product/bitcoin-cloud-mining-contract/

Just doing math on it.  Lets say for your 1T they run a S5 for 10 cents a kw.  (They would have cooling, employees, hosting, etc etc fees).

But they run the S5 for $1.39 a day.  Take that times 365 day's that they say are included in price.  They will spend over 500 dollars in a year not including the S5 for lets say 340.

So 840 dollars in cost they will give you that 1T for 1.4 BTC or 235 per BTC.   So you pay 329 dollars.  They would lose approx 500 dollars in a year to give you this service.... i just don't see it being real.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 07:42:03 AM

Maybe be more specific.

did you resold the hashing power? the only way to reach roi fast is to sell your contract at 50% roi

also i can't find anything on their site, but does they charge a maintenance fee? because for example cex.io charge a very big fee for maintenance(like 0.5 btc month)
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:43:23 AM

Maybe be more specific.

did you resold the hashing power? the only way to reach roi fast is to sell your contract at 50% roi

also i can't find anything on their site, but does they charge a maintenance fee? because for example cex.io charge a very big fee for maintenance(like 0.5 btc month)

On the site it say's "All pool, electricity and maintenance fees are included in the price." which makes it in my view ponzi level pricing.  I did the math above on 1T this company would lose around 500 dollars per sale if I am close to right.  That is part of why I asked for proof of ROI.
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 10:54:03 AM

ROI - the mythical moment every miner strives to see Cheesy
On cloudmining ? it isnt really possible with hardware so im pretty much envious Tongue

unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 01:09:40 PM

Hi there.

So these guys who are saying it isn't a profitable business, they're mostly wrong.

I personally mine on BitcoinCloudServices, but i don't know if they are really scam.

Greets,
jstyler.

i think it is ponzi for sure.
Take a look here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.0

but if you do ROI...
good for you :-)

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Bananana

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 01:24:15 PM

Hi there.

Greets,
jstyler.

ROI on cloud service is all about luck, there are a bunch of ponzi cloud mining site and you are lucky you are not into one of them.

jstyler (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 04:39:48 PM

Maybe be more specific.

Amph
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 04:54:35 PM

well they seems legit, but can you resell your contract at some point or you are stuck with it until it end?

because i might be interested with that price per giga, and no maintenance cost too
jstyler (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 05:43:56 PM

well they seems legit, but can you resell your contract at some point or you are stuck with it until it end?

because i might be interested with that price per giga, and no maintenance cost too

its just buy and hold, no selling :/
just try it out with a lower amount than a giga. (for example 100gh/s)

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:46:27 PM

If it's real it's one heck of a deal.   No electricity, or fees at that price would be pretty great.   I just don't see at this price the company being able to provide it.
RTRC

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:56:58 PM

Wasn't the whole point to reach ROI when the price of btc goes up? As long as you aren't losing money you should at some point in the future reach an ROI regardless of your investment or current rate of profits.
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 07:02:39 PM

Wasn't the whole point to reach ROI when the price of btc goes up? As long as you aren't losing money you should at some point in the future reach an ROI regardless of your investment or current rate of profits.

the problem is that you need 5 months time to roi, it's a very long time for me, if those site run away, or anything like that, it would be a problem, there is always a risk involved
alh
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1050

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 09:25:42 PM

You could always consider doing an R-box (100 GH, 110W), or even a down clocked S3. The point is that you could, and should IMHO, start with something way smaller than $5000 of mining hardware. You won't make much money, but it would be quite reasonable to fit within your environment and budget, to see the realities of mining. You could also take a big chunk of your $5000 and just buy Bitcoins. It's not fun or sexy to just buy/hold, but at less $250/coin, it's about as safe as anything Bitcoin related gets.

In case no one has mentioned this already:

Don't put more into Bitcoin and mining hardware than you are prepared to lose!
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 07:51:17 AM

You could always consider doing an R-box (100 GH, 110W), or even a down clocked S3. The point is that you could, and should IMHO, start with something way smaller than $5000 of mining hardware. You won't make much money, but it would be quite reasonable to fit within your environment and budget, to see the realities of mining. You could also take a big chunk of your $5000 and just buy Bitcoins. It's not fun or sexy to just buy/hold, but at less $250/coin, it's about as safe as anything Bitcoin related gets.

In case no one has mentioned this already:

Don't put more into Bitcoin and mining hardware than you are prepared to lose!

i have searched on the site...
it could be nice if you could have the chance to sell, the acquired hashrate...
like cex-io...
but i think it is not possible

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:49:05 PM

I also have a friend who ROIed with BTCS which is strange, I have to say. I always thought these guys are scam and ponzi. Now, I do not know what to think anymore.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: