Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:46:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cloudminr.io is a nest of thiefs beware  (Read 5485 times)
tarzan2 (OP)

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

its not my fault

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:18:42 PM

So I bought a hashrate contract from a fellow bitcointalk member recently, and since no one was responsive via messaging on the cloudminr.io site we transferred the account itself over to my control rather than simply the hashrate. I messaged them a few times over the course of approximately a week asking them to help move the contract itself as I didn't like having redundant accounts. After having not responded whatsoever for about a week, they updated their twitter saying they were processing all support tickets. The next day I try to login to my account only to find that it had been pulled from the system altogether-my email address was not even recognized.
A heads up to you all, this service is trash and I think they might pull an exit scheme at some point, so tread with caution.
I would not recommend giving them any of your bitcoins.

free bitcoin storage service! please send to: 1TArzAn26Wvw872Yw36JiBe21SEaypJTP
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:55:24 PM

Thanks for the heads-up. Do u mind telling us for how long you cant access the site?
Maybe there was something else happening here, do u trust the person that gave you the account ? The first thing that hit me is that its possible how that user
can make a claim he cant access "his" account, and asked for login/pass reset.
If the support doesnt answer you in 3 days or so, then it probably is best to avoid them anyways, sorry for your loss.

cheers
tarzan2 (OP)

its not my fault

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 02:12:55 AM

Its been 24-36 hours now.. and I just dont understand why they systematically ignore any and all attempts I've made to contact them. To me that in itself is suspect.
I dont believe the person who gave me this account would do such a thing as to be honest its not even worth that much.. plus he was a solid dude.

Cruxer

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 02:25:41 AM

Its been 24-36 hours now.. and I just dont understand why they systematically ignore any and all attempts I've made to contact them. To me that in itself is suspect.
I dont believe the person who gave me this account would do such a thing as to be honest its not even worth that much.. plus he was a solid dude.
Because they are probably scammers. Domain name looks riddicolous.
You can have hope, i wish you the best, miracles happen.
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 04:52:15 AM

If it has cloud and mine in the name beware. 95% of cloud mining operations are pure ponzi schemes and legitimate cloud mining simply isn't profitable. Save your bitcoin or invest it in a trustworthy gambling site.   

waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 05:01:53 AM

Heck, cloudminr.io is have all the signs of being a ponzi site. They're offering good to be true offers and you can ROI in just 3-5mos which is unlikely for a cloudmining.
P4ndoraBox7

Activity: 336

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 05:08:14 AM

Hi Tarzan, I'm sad to learn that there is some problems with your Cloudminr account actually.

Is that ok with you if I send your case to cloudminr.io support ? I had about 10 supports tickets and everytime it was fixed. ( mostly were manual withdrawal and GH/s balance to voucher ).

I would do it because you are the first customer in 4 months that have a problem that is not fixed.

I'll need your e-mail adress and the e-mail adress of the member you bought some GH/s, just in case the contract is still on his account.

Thank you.

( I'm not related in anyway to cloudminr.io, just a very satisfied customers, the numbers talk by themselves but yes there is a lack of transparency )

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 07:04:07 AM

So I bought a hashrate contract from a fellow bitcointalk member recently, and since no one was responsive via messaging on the cloudminr.io site we transferred the account itself over to my control rather than simply the hashrate. I messaged them a few times over the course of approximately a week asking them to help move the contract itself as I didn't like having redundant accounts. After having not responded whatsoever for about a week, they updated their twitter saying they were processing all support tickets. The next day I try to login to my account only to find that it had been pulled from the system altogether-my email address was not even recognized.
A heads up to you all, this service is trash and I think they might pull an exit scheme at some point, so tread with caution.

Why would you buy an account? Why would you buy a ponzi scheme account. Look at these latest discount they offer, exactly the same thing LTCgear did. Now it s just a matter of time before they go under. Use your heads people.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
SpanishSoldier

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 03:42:55 PM

Try to contact their support by creating another account.
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 07:06:12 PM

Try to contact their support by creating another account.

What kind of dump solution is this? Why would this work? They re going to answer somebody else about his account?

erpbridge
Legendary

Activity: 954
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 09:09:06 PM

Heck, cloudminr.io is have all the signs of being a ponzi site. They're offering good to be true offers and you can ROI in just 3-5mos which is unlikely for a cloudmining.
Looks like a lot of people who invested have been able to ROI and get postive returns, but yes it could very well be a ponzi. Maybe someone could direct their attention to this thread to sort it out.

Why would you buy an account? Why would you buy a ponzi scheme account. Look at these latest discount they offer, exactly the same thing LTCgear did. Now it s just a matter of time before they go under. Use your heads people.

I am guessing a lot of people buy the accounts as the account sellers sell them for a very low price, as what would cost them to buy a new mining contract. But yes, its never worth to buy accounts on fishy sites like this. People are running their own ponzis by dumping their accounts to other people .
P4ndoraBox7

Activity: 336

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 09:19:10 PM

Instead of selling the cloudminr.io account you may open a ticket and then ask for a voucher of the Hashrate you want to sell, then it will be took on your actual hashrate. I sold 2 x 1,000 GH/s with vouchers and everything worked fine.

I pushed up your support ticket Tarzan2.

tarzan2 (OP)

its not my fault

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:29:35 AM

me and the seller of the account had tried to make that happen but after a day of waiting we both just said fuuuckkit cause you know what? they should be on top of their shit.. at least a little bit.. and especially when their handling so much money that is not theirs. and it should not be such a big deal for them.. especially since that entire account was worthe ~0.15 btc total

its not unreasonable to expect them to respond to support tickets within a 2 business days is it? especially when there was at the time a notice saying they tend to respond in a few hours.

i am not amused to say the least

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:34:46 PM

me and the seller of the account had tried to make that happen but after a day of waiting we both just said fuuuckkit cause you know what? they should be on top of their shit.. at least a little bit.. and especially when their handling so much money that is not theirs. and it should not be such a big deal for them.. especially since that entire account was worthe ~0.15 btc total

its not unreasonable to expect them to respond to support tickets within a 2 business days is it? especially when there was at the time a notice saying they tend to respond in a few hours.

So what s the end result? You lost your money and your account, right?

tarzan2 (OP)

its not my fault

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 12:40:18 AM

'

oh no they were very helpful they had concierge service and massaged my toes and gave me back my account.. not
still zilch and my expectations are even zilcher

waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 01:35:06 AM

'

oh no they were very helpful they had concierge service and massaged my toes and gave me back my account.. not
still zilch and my expectations are even zilcher

glad that it went all fine and i hope it will be a profitable journey for you but still my opinion for cloudminr.io wont change Tongue
Mehek

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 01:45:56 AM

you should inform this on this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=850784;
Elit

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 04:54:16 AM

All this story look very stupid and immature. You cant expect ppl to give you answer for 1-2 days during holidays too. I had support ticket with Steam and same time P4ndoraBox7 open support ticked for vouchers in cloudminr.io They solved our request faster from Steam but take 2-3 days.

I cant understand why you need to buy acc not hash rate too. What you did is illegal trade acc info. So you gave money your "friend" but you forget to save user/pass and after it you cant access account? How this is cloudminr.io fault?

I didn't had any problem when registered my acc. Activate free 100GH take seconds. Buy contract take 10 minutes till your send btc get 3 confirm and i buy voucher for 1000GH from P4ndoraBox7 and all worked.

If you have problem and want to contact cloudminr.io correct topic is this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=850784.1660

All rest look to me like paid bad advertisement from another service.
Nioctib77

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 05:12:11 AM

[/quote]

Have the same feeling !!
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 07:22:56 AM

Have the same feeling !!
[/quote]

Why do I have a feeling this price reduction they ve been having recently s not going to end well. That price they offer s simply not sustainable, especially with this BTC drop.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  

Jump to: