Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:24:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cloudminr.io is a nest of thiefs beware  (Read 5485 times)
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 06:36:00 AM

Ivan. It is up to you and cloudminr to provide proof of claims. He said he's a miner... I agree with you,he should provide evidence to prove that.

You claim he is scammer or liar or what ever, time to provide some proof. Your just slinging mud with no credibility whatsoever.

Oh, I will get my credibility the moment he goes down. I will also be here to remind you of that.
Cause I do not have no interest in trashing cloudminr.io, what kind of possible benefit could I get from that?
He, on other hand s got every possible interest in scamming people, if he s not legit.

BTW, I did ask him to provide photos and mining address long time ago. Guess, what, he didn't.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
P4ndoraBox7

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 12:11:07 AM

What a hero...Bullshitting Cloudminr.io since 5 months by sending them bad publicity and calling them thiefs to hope one day to say to everyone ; I TOLD YOU SO

Anyway, I'm starting to just don't care about what you say now that I almost got my ROI and still continu to make business with Cloudminr.

mulletwang

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 03:59:22 AM

The problem is that this putz, and others like him, are sounding all kinds of alarms publicly with no evidence what so ever.

Until the day where the business disappears and you have every right to tell me I told you so I have the right to tell you that YOU ARE COMPLETELY IN THE WRONG AND ARE A TROLL sir. A person with legitimate concerns would put them out there but would not create a campaign of disinformation as you have Ivan. SHAME on you. I have said it before, I question your motives. I don't trust you or you justification. " I do it for the children" " won't somebody please think of the children" total BS and I hope people see through you disinformation.

-Mulletwang
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 05:24:20 AM

I couldn't care less what you 2 guys think, especially since you both have clear financial interests in this scheme, in the case of Pandora, tons of referrals who are going to cry one day, probably very soon. I wonder if there are going to remember you in the process of trying to claim back their losses.

On the other hand, I have no interest in cloudminr living of crashing, I couldn't care less. What I do care about is preventing every single scammers and ponzi pumpers from ever touching a single BTC of unsuspecting noobs. You can be sure I ll keep doing this until hell freezes over or cloudminr provides some data which support their legitimacy. Mulletwang, the fact you could not even cope with the idea of somebody doing this for the benefit of the community tells a lot about you. Please do let me know what kind of other motive might I have? Do I promote something in exchange for referral fee? NO! Do I run my own ponzi scheme? NO!

arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1411

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 09:31:39 AM

What a hero...Bullshitting Cloudminr.io since 5 months by sending them bad publicity and calling them thiefs to hope one day to say to everyone ; I TOLD YOU SO

Rather I would say that those trashing cloudminr including me were those who wanted to share a two sided opinion so that people can know the risk rather than investing in cloudminr blindly

I almost got my ROI and still continue to make business with Cloudminr.

Congratulations, but still the fact that even if you reach your ROI, after they "stop" their service, there will be always someone who will get burned, not everyone can reach ROI in this kind of shady business, that is why I wanted to share my opinion which is a fact from my experiences

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
denisbaldwin

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 08:50:15 AM

I made a small investment in cloudminr.io back in January of 1TH/s when they ran their promotion for 25% off. I've got the reinvest option turned on and have adding 500 gh/s again a few months later, for a total of 1.5TH/s purchased.

Just checked my account and I'm up to almost 5TH/s from reinvesting. I have never taken a payment, always doing the reinvest, but it seems like it's paying regularly. Who know how long this will last, and I'm getting to the point now that I think I'm going to start taking payouts, because it's making me uneasy having so much hash that I haven't taken any dividends from.

Anyone else have any feedback on cloudminr.io successes so far?

Denis
leps

Activity: 918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 08:53:20 AM

im almost at roi in cloudminr. i invested little bit ti see if it will work good and it did:) last few weeks payments are dropped little bit but still got paid:)
denisbaldwin

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 02:03:49 PM

im almost at roi in cloudminr. i invested little bit ti see if it will work good and it did:) last few weeks payments are dropped little bit but still got paid:)

For sure. I've noticed that the luck has gone down on several pools I'm in recently. Not sure what's going on, but it seems across the board.

Denis
jorjito25

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 02:02:37 AM

Look in the Auction or Digital goods sections here at the forum. Their customers even tend to discover that they will go bust. I expect an inflation of adds.
cdfergus

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 07:36:06 AM

I really hope they are working on security like they said and show back online paying off at the same or greater rates. (I can alway hope for the best.)
At least this time, i made ROI in 15 weeks. The last one I picked (who shall not be named) is up to 40.9% ROI in 305 day thus far.

tarzan2 (OP)

Activity: 556

its not my fault

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 12:39:55 AM

I got one thing to  say:
CALLED IT

lol

free bitcoin storage service! please send to: 1TArzAn26Wvw872Yw36JiBe21SEaypJTP
IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 09:15:48 AM

I got one thing to  say:
CALLED IT

lol

Just a heads up...On the cloudminr site now you can purchase a database of all username and passwords, they display a sample userinfo at the moment just to prove they have the database.

If you have had an account there and you use similar emails and passwords for other sites, would recommend you go and change them all immedately.

Original post about this was here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1119828.new#new

Ian

yeponlyone

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 11:17:06 AM

I got one thing to  say:
CALLED IT

lol

Just a heads up...On the cloudminr site now you can purchase a database of all username and passwords, they display a sample userinfo at the moment just to prove they have the database.

If you have had an account there and you use similar emails and passwords for other sites, would recommend you go and change them all immedately.

Original post about this was here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1119828.new#new

Ian

So damn sad to see that people who actually deal with money and make investments, use such poor passwords. Only a handful of the passwords a decent.

That made me think cloudminr might not be that stupid to keep unencrypted passwords, but those decent passwords are added to look like the hackers have all in clear-text while in reality they bruteforced the easy ones.
elrippo
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 05:52:16 AM

You may find this interesting -> coindesk review

For Advertisement. PM me to discuss.
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 04:08:58 PM

I was bashed hard after calling cloudminr.io thieves from day 1. Even on this thread. So, where are now HEROS who defended them, ha? Why are you so silent now?

josephno1

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Get Free Mobile Data http://get.kickbit.com/1/oexq

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 05:17:03 PM

I was bashed hard after calling cloudminr.io thieves from day 1. Even on this thread. So, where are now HEROS who defended them, ha? Why are you so silent now?

I bet those heroes are crying right now since they lost their coins. Just fyi if any of you made an account on cloudminr.io, you might want to be careful about passwords. Apparently their database was sold

cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 12:14:21 PM

And in the end this is what we see between the lines LOL

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 05:35:03 PM

Adrian: My name is Adrian, and I started a...
79,267 Monumental Assholes: Here, take our moneys AND vitals! And, promise us that you'll never...
Adrian: I promise! Cross my heart and...

Adrian: <And they say profiting off the cryptocurrency space would be difficult. I put Bill Cosby to shame with my methodology. Even he didn't consider selling the list after fucking his victims.>
Joebrann

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 03:12:26 PM

Cloudminr Is a bunch of scams I can confirm this afternoon there so called hack they suspended my account when I just tried to log in. I'm just glad I only got ripped off .2 BTC. If anyone knows the actual ware about of these people please let us know.
tarzan2 (OP)

Activity: 556

its not my fault

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 07:05:01 AM

The problem is that this putz, and others like him, are sounding all kinds of alarms publicly with no evidence what so ever.

Until the day where the business disappears and you have every right to tell me I told you so I have the right to tell you that YOU ARE COMPLETELY IN THE WRONG AND ARE A TROLL sir. A person with legitimate concerns would put them out there but would not create a campaign of disinformation as you have Ivan. SHAME on you. I have said it before, I question your motives. I don't trust you or you justification. " I do it for the children" " won't somebody please think of the children" total BS and I hope people see through you disinformation.

-Mulletwang
i dunno your kinda trolling my thread dontyathink? did you even read OP?
i think your babble about children is probably some underlying thing you got going, ya know like psychologikally, as in you are probably one yourself... 12 im guessing? or maybe a teenager-you got a lot of angst.. is emo still a thing? maybe your thing?
btw putz? wtf is that ? are you seinfeld?

good luck, i know you will have to continue trolling after i just fed you.. but more importantly you will need it- if your smart you'll go and fuck off somewhere nice and far away
although, i will miss you.. i really will enjoy it if you respond with more scribblez like this Smiley btw have you been taught to color in the lines yet?

free bitcoin storage service! please send to: 1TArzAn26Wvw872Yw36JiBe21SEaypJTP
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: