Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:02:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: where is bitcoin future going ? Loosing hope :(  (Read 2044 times)
merve10495

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 11:11:24 PM

IMO it is just stabilizing. Being worth $1,000 is ridiculous.
Look at currencies like USD & AUD. They are worth 30cents difference. Would you say that's a failing currency.

Regardless of the price as long as people are trading bitcoin then bitcoin is still working.

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 11:15:48 PM

Look at currencies like USD & AUD. They are worth 30cents difference. Would you say that's a failing currency.

Regardless of the price as long as people are trading bitcoin then bitcoin is still working.

Er, dollars are just teensy weensy bit more numerous than bitcoins hence the disparity in prices. Doing one's sums often pays off.
merve10495

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 11:28:19 PM

Er, dollars are just teensy weensy bit more numerous than bitcoins hence the disparity in prices. Doing one's sums often pays off.

Well if you want a future in bitcoin at all you're going to need the price to become stable.
The mainstream isn't going to pick up something that can make them millionaires on month and worth nothing a few months later.

Ivanhoe

Activity: 841
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 12:03:11 AM

A judgement based on the price trend since November 2013 would say we are fucked yes.

A judgement based on the network growth, amount of tx's, growth of the ecosystem, developments within the ecosystem etc etc wouldn't say we are fucked.

It's your choice to select what you think is important for the future of Bitcoin.

Wrong, neither the market nor fundament is doing fine now, everything looks bad and bitcoin is failing down.
Network growth = miners trying hard to dump everyday 3600 new mined coins to gain fiat before bitcoin's final down
Amount of tx's, "give me few thousands bucks, i can make the amount of tx's all time high by repeatedly sending coins to myself" said by bitcoin core dev
Growth of the ecosystem, merchants accept USD from bitpay by dumping your bitcoins instantly
Developments within the ecosystem, openBazaar,etf takes forever, coinbase todamoon count down Cheesy fake promised, dark marks steal and hack and runoff etc..

It's your choice to ignore the facts of bitcoin's failure and lying to yourself with delusions that if bitcoin has a "future".

Ok NotLambchop, some of us actually work in the Bitcoin eco systeem and know what is going on. Maybe if you finished your school you now didnt have this shitty job as paid troll. Then you also could have worked on cool projects with people from around the world, but no instead you sit behind a screen whole day. Now you let the cool kids do the thinking again and you go back to looking forward to your weekly trip to the grocery store again, :*.
RWeItc

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:01:46 AM

A judgement based on the price trend since November 2013 would say we are fucked yes.

A judgement based on the network growth, amount of tx's, growth of the ecosystem, developments within the ecosystem etc etc wouldn't say we are fucked.

It's your choice to select what you think is important for the future of Bitcoin.

Wrong, neither the market nor fundament is doing fine now, everything looks bad and bitcoin is failing down.
Network growth = miners trying hard to dump everyday 3600 new mined coins to gain fiat before bitcoin's final down
Amount of tx's, "give me few thousands bucks, i can make the amount of tx's all time high by repeatedly sending coins to myself" said by bitcoin core dev
Growth of the ecosystem, merchants accept USD from bitpay by dumping your bitcoins instantly
Developments within the ecosystem, openBazaar,etf takes forever, coinbase todamoon count down Cheesy fake promised, dark marks steal and hack and runoff etc..

It's your choice to ignore the facts of bitcoin's failure and lying to yourself with delusions that if bitcoin has a "future".

Ok NotLambchop, some of us actually work in the Bitcoin eco systeem and know what is going on. Maybe if you finished your school you now didnt have this shitty job as paid troll. Then you also could have worked on cool projects with people from around the world, but no instead you sit behind a screen whole day. Now you let the cool kids do the thinking again and you go back to looking forward to your weekly trip to the grocery store again, :*.

You know from your deep heart that every words i said are true, do you have to be such a selfish bags holder trying to sell your bags to other innocent people who get scammed by your "to da moon" delusion ponzi dream before the final end of bitcoin ?
mikelitoris

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 02:12:35 AM

it's pretty clear what is bitcoins future op, double digits this year and single digits next year. Peace.

6561742061206469636b
Cconvert2G36

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 02:42:16 AM

it's pretty clear what is bitcoins future op, double digits this year and single digits next year. Peace.

Just had to have a quote with this guy.

The people of a few years ago said the same thing (minus the 3 digit section). The possibility of getting hit with a big fat $0 has (should have) loomed large with anyone involved in those days and today. The fork of mar 2013 was a much bigger check the pants moment than an exchange walk/hack. The price even went lower than gpu mining cost in 2012, which hasn't happened in the asic era yet.

By all means $1xx is almost primed for a retest, but imminent doom? meh. Jury's still out.
deluxeCITY

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 02:54:15 AM

hello guys

i was too excited about bitcoin. i am still hoping that bitcoin will not give up but suddenly market looking fishy to me. i am unable to guess whats going on . i am asking you guys what you think ? i thought this year price would rise up but looks like price getting down too much. and some guys trolling everywhere that bitcoin will crash in few days don't know what's the reason they spamming and what they will get if bitcoin dead.please give me your thoughts what you think its critical or thing will be good soon ?

There is always hope for #btc

It has always looked fishy to me as well and that is because it is, the market is controlled by the whales for the time being the trick is not to worry about the price or you end up going crackers seeing crashes in your sleep, waking up super excited because you think it is mooning then to have the disappointment nothing changed except a few dollar drop.

If anyone knew what was going on then they would be part of the manipulators little click and would be rolling in coins but most of us don't know what is going on but if it goes to 290+ again for no reason i will be selling again and will buy back at 240 if you keep making on the drops then the drops no longer matter.

Trolls will remain for as long as the market is going, enjoy it and take it for what it is a laugh don't get to serious all will be good soon, see you on the mooooon Cheesy
Mehek

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:16:58 AM

seems like we both are feeling same check out my thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1022386.40;topicseen
vvv8

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:31:07 AM

Patience little boys, don't go wetting your panties now
tyrexs

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 09:03:21 AM

bitcoin going to dead maybe  Cry

Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 09:05:55 AM

Slowly people seem to realize that they are not getting rich quick, we had alot of loss in adoption, people who gave up that is. People strictly in it for profit is not what bitcoin needs anyway Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: