Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:44:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: any free php hosting provider  (Read 1349 times)
|Bitcoin|

Activity: 320
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 06:33:17 AM

00webhost is a good one to use they are pretty fast and reliable.

You mean 000webhost? I suggest you to look at freehostingnoadd. They are fast and somwhat reliable.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goldkey0070

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 05:21:15 AM

anyone know about any free php hosting provider then plz suggest me  Smiley Smiley
if you pay me 0.01 i will show you how to not pay a dime and with no bandwith limit for life !!!
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 12:54:11 PM

Hostinger

goldkey0070

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 02:15:55 AM

I only use this one
000webhost.com
Good Luck

I couldn't find an explanation, this free hosting allow adult content ?
it doesnt cost anything for wamp just download it its free and host your own site
naypalm
Legendary

Activity: 1272
Merit: 1012

howdy

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 04:00:30 AM

Digital Ocean is a great place to start, especially if you want to learn PHP and also how to set up a webserver from scratch. Bonus is you can earn referral credits so it could very well be free, however their most basic 1CPU package is an affordable $5 a month.

https://www.digitalocean.com/pricing/

If you want to help me then click this link below and sign up, otherwise feel free to use the one above.

https://www.digitalocean.com/?refcode=4bbe26f97ee1

altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 10:49:57 AM

There are several adult freehosts available... But as a guy who has been making adult sites for over 16 years, i must say that it's a waste of time...
I started out with using freehosts, but nobody wants to do business with somebody using freehosts... It took me two years before i bought my first domain and shared hosting account, made more money in the next month than i did in the previous two years.
When using a freehost it's really hard to get listed on about anything: directory's, tgp's, mgp's, tubes, linklists,... They all want to do business with a guy using his own domain and a reliable host...

That being said, PM me if you need some help with your plan, i'm pretty sure i can point you in the right direction.

umairsaleem00

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 10:53:50 AM

There are several adult freehosts available... But as a guy who has been making adult sites for over 16 years, i must say that it's a waste of time...
I started out with using freehosts, but nobody wants to do business with somebody using freehosts... It took me two years before i bought my first domain and shared hosting account, made more money in the next month than i did in the previous two years.
When using a freehost it's really hard to get listed on about anything: directory's, tgp's, mgp's, tubes, linklists,... They all want to do business with a guy using his own domain and a reliable host...

That being said, PM me if you need some help with your plan, i'm pretty sure i can point you in the right direction.

you build adult websites? pm me your price for a good package please.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: