Bitcoin Forum
August 16, 2024, 11:18:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: any free php hosting provider  (Read 1366 times)
|Bitcoin|

Activity: 320
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 06:33:17 AM

00webhost is a good one to use they are pretty fast and reliable.

You mean 000webhost? I suggest you to look at freehostingnoadd. They are fast and somwhat reliable.
goldkey0070

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 05:21:15 AM

anyone know about any free php hosting provider then plz suggest me  Smiley Smiley
if you pay me 0.01 i will show you how to not pay a dime and with no bandwith limit for life !!!
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 12:54:11 PM

Hostinger

goldkey0070

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 02:15:55 AM

I only use this one
000webhost.com
Good Luck

I couldn't find an explanation, this free hosting allow adult content ?
it doesnt cost anything for wamp just download it its free and host your own site
naypalm
Legendary

Activity: 1272
Merit: 1012

howdy

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 04:00:30 AM

Digital Ocean is a great place to start, especially if you want to learn PHP and also how to set up a webserver from scratch. Bonus is you can earn referral credits so it could very well be free, however their most basic 1CPU package is an affordable $5 a month.

https://www.digitalocean.com/pricing/

If you want to help me then click this link below and sign up, otherwise feel free to use the one above.

https://www.digitalocean.com/?refcode=4bbe26f97ee1

altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 10:49:57 AM

There are several adult freehosts available... But as a guy who has been making adult sites for over 16 years, i must say that it's a waste of time...
I started out with using freehosts, but nobody wants to do business with somebody using freehosts... It took me two years before i bought my first domain and shared hosting account, made more money in the next month than i did in the previous two years.
When using a freehost it's really hard to get listed on about anything: directory's, tgp's, mgp's, tubes, linklists,... They all want to do business with a guy using his own domain and a reliable host...

That being said, PM me if you need some help with your plan, i'm pretty sure i can point you in the right direction.

umairsaleem00

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 10:53:50 AM

There are several adult freehosts available... But as a guy who has been making adult sites for over 16 years, i must say that it's a waste of time...
I started out with using freehosts, but nobody wants to do business with somebody using freehosts... It took me two years before i bought my first domain and shared hosting account, made more money in the next month than i did in the previous two years.
When using a freehost it's really hard to get listed on about anything: directory's, tgp's, mgp's, tubes, linklists,... They all want to do business with a guy using his own domain and a reliable host...

That being said, PM me if you need some help with your plan, i'm pretty sure i can point you in the right direction.

you build adult websites? pm me your price for a good package please.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: